Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Doctor waited until all of them had finished speaking. Some requests were more suitable for a pure pack like this, while he was more cautious about others. "Armedia, for now, you can be a guardian. As for other tasks, I'm sure you'll learn in time and interaction, but that's for another day. Shayde, this pack doesn't normally require an assassin, but I will keep it in mind on the occassion we might require it. I'm hesitant to give such a title for various reasons, so don't take it personally. I will grant the spy rank, but be aware, this rank is rarely called upon. I will also say scout for you." He remembered doing one spy mission for Silent, but it was important. "Cane, scout, too. In a sense, every one of us in the pack is a hunter, and if we desire, are warriors during a crisis. In this, we all hold that rank, if it's spoken or not. Cross, I'm thinking of giving you some room for now. I, or someone else, will teach you a little from each group. There is another I might consider this with as well. Her name is Nephritides, if you're wondering. Then we'll place you where you feel comfortable at a later point. And... remember that I don't judge hastily no matter your past. We all have our bad times, but that doesn't determine who we are." He knew this very well. He wasn't a killer... there was just something far greater he had to protect, although it was a terrible blow to his ever pure heart.

"If there aren't any questions, let's go see what the hunting party brought back to eat. I'm sure some of you had tiring journeys. Eat up, rest, and get to know the others." Doctor turned and noticed Cardinal near the meat. If any of the recent arrivals did have something to ask, they'd just have to follow him, since he was starting to work up an appetite, although he would have guessed most of them would want food anyways. "No harm in eating first, Cardinal," he commented with a grin as he approached.

((I'm not entirely certain about who has what rank other than the ones Doctor suggested/assigned, so I apologize if I accidentally have too many wolves in one rank. Is Cardinal a [lead] guardian?))
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Shayde looked at all the wolves when they came closer, her reserve grew greater now with the arriving wolves and as Cane touched her she flinched. She knew he ment well but if he looked for a mate in her it wouldn't happen, it couldn't. She scooted back away from them softly and stepped around till she was next to Armedia and her small frame stepped out into the open. Her head was down and her ears were perked forward listening as 'Cross' introduced herself. She was smaller then her too... Green orbs danced as her voice broke out into the silence that grew. "I'm Shayde" she spoke to Doctor directly, though her orbs watched the others. "In my pack they called me mouse, for the creatures are sneaky and quiet. I was a spy and assassin, many tricks of the trade, if you give me a rank those would be it. Top of the pack back home" She let her words fall then stepped back slipping her form to be hidden behind Armedia. This fea and Cane were her new friends and she'd stick with them, but she wanted to remain in their shadows...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Robbie look at his father with open disdain. Who was he to be telling him what to do? Locking his gaze with his fathers his face was set in a scowl. Their mother had come and made no comment but his father had to say something. Still staring his father down a small growl let loose. "Since when did you care! You're never around anyways! You wouldn't even notice if there was something wrong with us!" Another adolescent growl escaped his jowl and without another word he spun and walked a few steps and looked at his sister "We'll finish later Jewel..." And then he ran off into the words, anger pulsing in his veins. He felt like he needed to tear into something, he felt so angry and he didn't know where to cast it. Running at a tree he tore into the bark ripping it off and throwing it to the ground. He began to pace. He didn't have to listen to anyone!

Ooc- Angst...lol
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 am

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Cross

A smile was still in play on Cross' maw as she heard the other members that were in the circle state what rank they would want. She was still quite unsure, she had never held a rank in any pack before. She listened as Cane spoke, and finally she decided to introduce herself "I am Cross..." She paused for a moment and then continued "..And I am not sure what kind of rank I would be suited for, I have never had one...". It sounded silly the way she said it, considering she was so young still. She allowed her blue crystals to flicker through the other members of the pack, and finally she just decided to lose herself into her thoughts, eventually something would snap her out of it...

[ooc: okay I apologize for how horrible this is, boyfriend is distracting me! lmao]

Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 am

Cane was waiting patiently for Shayde to respond to his words when he noticed the approaching wolves; a brute he guessed was known as Doctor and a beautiful she wolf with enticing orbs.

Cane listened to the brutes words and then to Armedia’s before he glanced at Shayde and then stepped toward the brute Doctor and the new she wolf.

“I’m known as Cane. I was an omega hunter in my last pack, though I would be grateful of a warrior or hunter rank if anything.” Cane said, “I have a strong heart and an even stronger will and will go to great ends to protect those I love and respect.” With that Cane glanced at Doctor and the new fea as well as Armedia and Shayde as he finished.

He sat down on his haunches and patiently waited to be given his rank, he would finish his discussion with Shayde later.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Armedia stood at the site of Doctor. She sighed as he spoke and said nothing at first just started to think. Then as her thoughts started to leave her she spoke in her kindest tone possible "I am Armedia. I have no clue what rank I wish. I was a warrior in my last pack. Trained to keep the borders protected. I also know how to hunt but that was all I was tought. To protect and hunt." She watched the male wondering what he would say about her small history she gave him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 4828351753_8e4f36455b

Robin's eyes narrowed at his son's bitter tone. However, he did glance around and see that he was not the only one observing their fight. Not only was Ali there, but also the new fem Chimera. "You watch your tone," Robin warned, his voice low and slow. "I am only wondering what you are up to. If you are training together, then all you need to do is say so. Your mother and I thought you were in trouble." He made a quick glance for his wife, who was at his side, and then back to his son. "I know you're growing up, and almost a yearling now. Soon, you will be an adult. But until then, you are to listen to us. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Robbie withstood his sister's cries of outrage and still hardened his heart against them. Finally she counterattacked! Moving to the side as he came at her and shoving. She made contact and while he lost his footing he did not go down but a smirk pulled up at the corner of his mouth. "I've been fighting myself for a long time Jewel.." But then another wolfess came on the scene and he stopped his assault on his sister. He frowned, he was trying to do something for his sister here....and then...his their mother came. Now he stood there glancing between the three women. He did not want an audience to this show. And finally...finally his father showed up asking what was going on. He snorted ""Jewel and I were just taking care of some business, what's with the audience?" He sort of snapped at the adults. Tassle lashed as the young bitter hessian surveyed them all.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:13 pm

The granite male had slipped just a little away from the group, having left after Robin’s arrival. If he was needed he would be called, and he would be there. Cardinal had caught some of Robin’s words, and was pleased that vengeance was off the bruja’s mind now. The granite brute wouldn’t have had a problem with accompanying Robin on the journey, and he was certain he could assist greatly, but the idea of it being for revenge seemed like a poor reason to step into a land blindly. Though Cardinal could imagine that the loss of a son was a valid reason, he couldn’t relate. Cardinal had found himself a spot that he could still over look the going ons of the pack, and he settled down in that spot. Amber pools watched Doctor slip away and then return with another new wolf, which made Cardinal a little curious. It was good that the packs numbers were growing, it meant more strength for the pack, and while it seemed the members were still vigilant, Cardinal was glad no blind judgment was being made. Cardinal’s gaze lifted to the catch, which lay untouched still, and by the fading scent of the actual alphas of the pack, he had a feeling that it would be free game now. The granite male wasn’t entirely hungry, and in his previous pack, the hunter didn’t eat until offered. Instead, he remained where he was, letting his mind and gaze lift over the wolves moving about.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Cross nodded her snowy dial to let him know that she understood that she must wait to eat, besides she was curious to meet the others of this pack, a pack she now believed to call her home. A smile graced her features as she looked around to the other members and listened as Doctor spoke. Ranks? she thought to herself I'm not sure if I am cut out for any special rank.... Quickly she snapped back into the present, she would think about what rank she might like a little bit later, the only thing she could think about was how hungry she was, before her stomach had been tied up in knots with nerves while she had waited, but now it was making its presence known. She sank back onto her haunchers and waited for the rest of the pack to make a move before she would, she was still nervous, afterall, the only pack she had been apart of, had treated her like an outcast....

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 am

He nodded, showing he had heard. "I think it best I hand out ranks first if you don't mind waiting a little longer to eat, though. That way, you can meet the rest of the pack at the same time." Doctor didn't like silence, but it could be peaceful at times, like now.

Soon enough, they were back, and much of the pack were still in the area. There'd be new ranks soon. His expression was thoughtful as they approached Cane, Shayde, and Armedia. "Now that we're all present.... I believe you know from Robin, I'm Doctor. I already met you, Cross. " He looked at the other three, giving them the equivalent to a human raising a brow in question for them to introduce themselves, then added, "If you wish to find a home here, can you also let me know of any ranks you might be interested in so I can take them into consideration?" He glanced to the side while he waited for a response, towards the rest of the pack. If the pack was hungry, they might as well eat as long as they saved something the five of them. He wasn't the alpha, so in his mind, they needn't wait for him to take first pick.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:15 am

Cross continued to smile as he said that if she were looking for a home then she had found it. She raised herself from her snowy haunches, she still had some growing to do, but she knew it wasn't much. He offered her some of a recent kill and she parted her raven kissers to speak "I would like that very much, thank you.." She came up along side the brute and slowly trotted in the same direction in which he had come from, she was sure this must be the way to where they needed to go, she was eager to meet her fellow pack mates...

[ooc: okay this is horrid...I'm still trying to wake up lmao]

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am

"Well, Cross, we have three others who recently crossed into these lands, and I hadn't the chance to speak with them. I'll address the four of you at once. If it's a home you look for, you can find one here," Doctor said. He turned to head the way he had come, and glanced back and smirked, saying, "Well then, allons-y."

He started to head back, pausing long enough for her to catch up. "If you've traveled far, we just had a hunting party who caught some meat, I believe." Deciding to allow her to decide whether to be social or not, he fell silent, in case she had questions before they returned.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Cross watched around her as she sat, her auds alerted, but her overall body language gave off the vibe that she was relaxed. Suddenly, something caught her eyes, and she watched as a males form made his way toward her. She did not tense up however, because she knew he must be someone of importance. She allowed her smile to continue to grace her maw as she listened to him speak. He was the beta, so she thought right, that he was someone of importance.

She shifted her weight slightly, and allowed her plume to relax and fall away from her side. She parted her raven kissers to speak, her voice soft and lyrical "I am Cross, and I am looking for somewhere to call my home.." Her lyrics trailed off and she watched the brute, she was hoping that this would be her home, she figured it was about time that she settled somewhere, she had done nothing but run through the fall season...and now she was certain that she had done the right thing by continuing to run, this felt right.

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Doctor nodded, saying to Robin as he left, "Glad to help." He hoped Robin would bring up the idea to his mate at some point. He looked towards the others who were still around, and said, "Relax or do what you will for the while. I need to check up on the recent arrivals." Walking towards the wolves Robin had brought back with him, he noticed another scent, near the border or just within. The presence didn't announce itself, not did the scent grow stronger. It was stationary, as if waiting. Approaching Cane's group, he nodded his head in greeting and said, "I'm sure Robin pointed me out. It seems we have another arrival, and I'd rather talk to everyone at once. I'll be back momentarily. I hope you don't mind waiting a little longer."

He walked past them, heading towards the new scent. There was a good chance they truly wanted a home, and he'd be glad to give it to them. He was curious about one of them, though. The lone lands were a great place to overhear things when he had first wandered to these lands. He hadn't paid any attention though, as rumors tended to be generalizations, and he didn't care for such things. There were always exceptions, so even if he was aware of the name, he didn't know anything about the midnights. He was keen, though, to learn about all kinds of wolves from the source- the wolves themselves- and not exaggerated stories.

Soon, he saw a white figure, sitting down. Slowly approaching, he stopped some feet in front of her and said, "Greetings, and welcome to Tirisfal Valley. I'm Doctor, the beta, currently acting alpha." He wasn't sure if she was looking for someone of higher authority or just looking for a home. Either way, all the newcomers would learn that the alphas were unavailable. He was aware Silent and Nuri's scents had faded. "What is it that you seek from these lands?" His tone held no accusation or other negative feelings, just peace and calmness. The fact that things were starting to look up helped.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 am

A smile graced her angelic
features, her sky blue orbs lit up as she crossed the border into Tirisfal Valley. Her past was completely unknown,
and honestly she did not care, and that was because from the start she had been
alone. There was only one memory she had of her family, she knew no names, she
only had a mental picture and the sound of her mother singing her a song.

Her snowy pillars carried
her with no problems, her mind racing faster than she was running. She slowed for a moment, her auds pricked as
she took in her surroundings. Her snowy banner flowing out behind her, flowing
with whatever direction the wind was swaying. She came to a full stop, and sank
back onto her haunchers, she hadn’t stopped running in awhile and felt now
would be a good time to take a break.

Her name was Cross, she
had named herself when she was 3 months old, because her parents were long gone
by then. The only one she knew, the only one who took care of her was a fae
named Moira, but she did not call her her mother, simply because Moira had made
it very clear from the beginning that Cross was not her daughter and would
never be her daughter in that aspect. She could remember the day when Moira
told her that, she was laying in the grass relaxing and Moira brought back a
bit of her kill for her. She had wagged her plume, snowy auds pricked and she
smiled and called her mom….

Cross brought herself out
of her trance and brought herself back to the present, looked around again, but
did not make any moves or sounds. She simply sat there, her crystals so blue
they almost glowed in the dark, the smile still in place on her maw, her mind
relaxed and she brought her banner in close to her and just sat there, enjoying
the silence. Soon she would make her way towards where the pack resided, but
for now she was very comfortable just sitting there, allowing her mind to relax
fully before she would meet the alpha. She hoped that this beautiful land would
be her home, that the pack that resided within these lands would accept her,
afterall she had been rejected so many times that she had gotten used to it,
but she felt like something was different about these lands.

(ooc: anyone feel free to approach her...)

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 pm

"Thank you for your help, Doctor. And for listening to me. I really appreciate your support,"
Robin replied to the older bru with a wag of the tail. Such a load had been taken off his chest, and all he had to do was say a few words. Strength was given when asked for. He stood up taller, the weight lifted. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find my wife," he said, dipping his crown at the Beta, and headed off for where Ali was.

He found her near the forest's edge and breaking up a fight between the children. But before he could share his idea with her, he came up at her side, his brow furrowed. "What's going on here?" he said, crimson eyes shifting back and forth between Jewel and Robbie. As always, he would stand beside Ali through thick and thin, no matter what the situation.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 am

Armedia snorted a little as the male spoke to the other fea she could not help it. Her attitude was not one to fit here. She felt the need to keep running but she figured she would wait here. She wanted a new life but the clan was all she knew. Her love for them was still strong. She needed her mate by her side and if he decided to stay here she would be fine with it. She had grew found of him before he left without a word. She knew with time he would find her here. She knew this place would grow on her but she also knew the customs of the clan would never leave her. She wanted a Midnight male not just any brute. She wanted a brute of honor and of worthy honor not a brute like Harmi or Deadly she wanted one that did things the right way like Junior or Gladiator. She wanted a loyal brute. She sighed moving away to give the two room. She felt the need to be alone with her thoughts...
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Cane nodded in respect to the alpha as he responded, “Thank you Red, being accepted into your pack means a great deal to me and I’m sure my friends feel the same way.” Cane glanced at Shayde and the other fae as he spoke, trying to determine if he had spoke out of turn for them…

He noticed Red went and spoke to another brute, and guessed it was the brute named Doctor that the alpha had spoke of.

Cane would be sure and talk to him soon but first wanted to chat with Shadyde about this new pack.

Turning to face the fae (shayde), Cane smirked and pressed his maw to hers. “What do you think of being part of this pack, a good start to a new life ha…so what rank do you hope to gain? I’m thinking hunter or something manly.” Cane said with a playful smirk.

He hoped Shayde would stick beside him in this pack, perhaps as more than a friend. But then he remembered her remark about the other fae and him and turned to glance at Armedia, a fine fae, worthy of a good strong mate, perhaps they did make a cute couple, and both had troubled pasts….Hmm

Cane thought about his future and for one strange instant, both faes were in it….

Then shaking his massive head to clear his thoughts Cane turned his attention back to Shayde awaiting her response, if she ignored him he would go talk to Doctor about a rank then return to the two faes whom had accompanied him into this new pack.

Last edited by Sheawolf88 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Doctor1

He listened to Robin's response and other thoughts and nodded, grinning at Robin's implications of spring. "I'm sure she'll be a great pupsitter. I want to extend my offer of listening to your family. Sometimes talking with those who were there help, but sometimes another offering at least a similar experience helps. I might not be conducting the proper actions a beta should, but the health of individuals are as important as leading the whole... I don't see myself as a leader, either." Doctor smiled. "But it'll be hard for a while, so don't push yourselves too harsh at once."

He was tuned to Robin's body language when he changed his mind about Jabbar. "I'm glad you came to this conclusion before you left. Try not to look so down about it. Everything that happened naturally stirred your instincts. Even if you found your answer when you left and arrived at Jabbar, it's just as well as finding it here." He added, "Plus, you found this answer by yourself, without anyone forcing it into your head. That's nothing to be down about." Taking a step, he said, "By what you said, I'm sure the newcomers aren't going to cause any trouble while we go and make Alaina's pupsitting days official."
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Robin nodded, allowing the older wolf's words soak in. He remembered how as a yearling, his pack had been attacked by a cougar, and how one of their members had died protecting them. He remembered when his father had sought wisdom from the elder wolves, asking them of death and why it happened so, and now it was as if Robin was directly in his father's paws. He let his crimson eyes wander off to where his children were, their growls and barks coming from the forest... Why did the cruel knife of death have to come so swiftly down upon their brother? They hadn't at all been ready...

When Doctor mentioned Ali pup-sitting, Robin became attentive once more. "Yes, that's actually a good idea, Doctor," he said, looking over at his wife. "She needs something to occupy her mind and get her back into the swing of things. It won't be easy, but... with encouragement, and hope for the future, she'll come around." He paused, and let a wry smile come to his lips. He glanced at Doctor with mischievous eyes. "And, well, I have the feeling the spring will soon be upon us, and you know what that means..."

With those words hanging in the air, Robin found himself pausing yet again... and finding that he now had hope, as well. Why look back on the past, and regret everything that happened? Was this what moving on felt like? He found himself looking down and shuffling his paws, ashamed of what he had thought before. "Listen, Doctor... What I said before about going to Jabbar... I'm not going to go anymore. I've never been one for revenge, so why start now? And this pack - and my family - need me. I'm not going to just dissappear on them."
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Doctor watched Bright gather the children, knowing better than to interfere with a mother's scolding. He'd have to ask soon, but the looks of it. Keeping this mental note in mind, he turned to Robin, who was coming back. Nodding at his report of the newcomers, he listened to his question. It seemed rhetorical, but at the same time, wanting a response. "Death curses all. It haunts us of bad choices, wants to show something to us, the unfortunate acts of another, the product of a war, which can lead to some of the prior possible explanations. It's not for me to interpret. It strikes children, because death is cruel, unfair, and relentless, taking the helpless. How we react to it can be a greater impact than death itself." Tilting his head, he asked, "Robin, I'm thinking of asking Alaina to help Bright with pupsitting." He looked at the other, not wanting to say anything that would falsely imply Doctor thought Robin's family was fragile.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Robin nodded as the brute, Cane, spoke. "All right, then," he said, not seeing any more of a reason to keep them outside of the pack. "I grant you permission into Tirisfal Valley. If you would like to speak to someone about earning a rank here, report to Doctor, that wolf over there." Robin pointed with the end of his nose at the grey wolf, temporarily taking charge of things while Silent and Nuri... Odd, their scents were growing faint, now. Robin turned back to the three and gave them a little welcome bow. "I hope you enjoy your stay here, and find what it is that you need."

With that he turned tail, loping back down the trail into the main territory. From the looks of it, the hunting party had returned, meaning he could get well on his way with his mission into Jabbar. What exactly he would do there, he didn't know, but he had the strong feeling that the moment he saw the brujo's face that killed his son, he would know. Robin approached Doctor, noticing the two other wolves that were now welcomed into the pack. "I met the trio up on the hilltop over there. They're a decent bunch seeking redemption, and shouldn't be much of a problem," he said, tassle swaying. He paused, the wind scenting of Nuri and Silent again... Robin had the idea that he knew what was happening. He looked to the older wolf before him, noting his aged eyes and worn pelt. "Why does death plague us so, Doctor? We have children all around us, and yet it never seems like enough..."
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 am

Ajax looked up and growled to his foe who came closer. "Come on mom!" he bellowed as she picked him up and carried him off. "No! I wanna play though" he complained a little then didn't fight anymore. "And I was in eye shot, Haru was the stupid one who ran off, why does he always get the softer side, only cause he's a momma's boy" he growled and stomped after his mother mumbling to himself looking at Esa. "When she goes to bed, wanna wrestle?" he smiled at her, the prospect of having someone to play with, cause Haru was always so... dramatic. He rolled his eyes at himself then kept going after his mother waiting for Esa's responce.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 BrightMoonb

Bright didn't have time to respond to Doctor as her pups suddenly started running around, and it wasn't long before both of her boys were out of sight. Frowning, she pricked her ears and ran in the direction she'd last seen either of them. Their pawprints marked the freshly fallen snow, and she could hear their voices drifting on the chilly winter air, but their cries were muffled by the snowflakes. She put her nose to the ground and followed the tracks. Haru had gone out of her sight first, so she follwed his slightly smaller pawprints through the snow, knowing his tracks would be covered if she didn't find him first. "Haru!" she called out, straining her ears forward to listen for him. It was not long before she saw his small, tri-coloured form against the snow, and she ran over to him. Her expression was stern; she was clearly displeased with him having wandered off when she'd specifically asked them all to stay within her sight. "Your first time out, and you disobey me right away," she said crossly with an irritated huff, "That's enough for one day." She shook her head and stepped closer to him.

She bent down and wrapped her jaws around his scruff, grabbing onto the excess skin. These two boys... what am I going to do with them? she wondered to herself. She picked Haru up and carried him away. Though she was angry, she knew he must have been lonely on his own, and probably cold too. But she would see to his care only once she'd found his brother, and retrieved all the whelps and brought them back to the den. Bright followed the prints in the snow back to where the two puppy trails had gone in their different directions, and picked up her pace, Haru swinging from her maw. Trotting along, she saw that these puppy tracks suddenly split in many different directions, and the snow was trashed from Ajax running around, playing by himself. When she spotted him, he was puffed out as though challenging a rival, but Bright could tell it was just a game in his mind. She shook her head and placed Haru on his paws again. "Ajax!" she barked sharply, "I told you stay where I could see you!" She looked down upon the young boy with dispproval, then glanced between him and Haru. "Both of you, back to the den now," she demanded, "You can explore again once you've learned to listen to your mother."

She marched over to Ajax and grabbed him by his scruff this time, and headed back to where she'd left Haru, ushering him along with her paw. She glanced to the other two pups, who seemed to be better behaved than her boys. Sighing tiredly, Bright started walking, heading back to the den and expecting the rest to follow her all the way back.

-----------------

Esarosa looked over to Ajax as he suddenly darted off, ignoring her. Hmph! she thought indignantly. But before she could even think about going over to the femme who lay near the tree, Chimera had already gone and disappeared. Furrowing her brow, Esa turned away and looked over at Bright. Her mother seemed a bit frantic for a moment, before setting off with a determined look. Curious, the girl followed, watching as Bright put her nose to the ground and followed a set of pawprints that were marked in the snow. She copied the movements, but wasn't sure what to gather from it, and just followed instinctively. Then, they came upon Haru, who seemed lost and worried. Esa came up behind Bright just as she was scolding Haru, and she narrowed her eyes at him and stuck out her tongue. Served him right for wandering off when Bright had just told them to stay put. Although... those floating white crystals were quite interesting. She looked at them herself, and was quickly mesmorized, and snapped at a few of them though missed them all.

She was snapped back to reality when she heard Bright's padfalls crunching through the snow, and, not wanting to get left behind in the cold, Esa hurried after her. She snickered as she saw Haru hanging from Bright's jaws, not able to do anything about it, and followed the she-wolf with her tail flicking back and forth in the air. Esa noticed another set of pawprints in the snow as they retraced their steps, and she soon realized they were following Ajax now. Only moments passed before his dark form was seen in the distance, easily picked out against the snow. She could see him standing tall, chest puffed out as he yelled at an imaginary foe. He's so cool, she thought, I want to be strong like him. She watched as Bright marched over to him and began with the scolding. Her own ears folded back. She wouldn't want to get yelled at like that, but she wanted to be impressive too. Someday... Esa growled and snapped at the snowflakes as one landed on her nose, and was distracted enough to see now that Bright was leaving with Ajax in tow this time. Taking her cue, she turned and followed, not looking back to see if Haru was coming too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 pm

She heard Jewel's cry and immediately ran towards it, heart leaping into her throat. It was a natural instinct... she had lost one child, she wasn't about to lose another one. She was ready to tear, to protect. But when she drew within the distance that she could see, could read the situation, she stopped. She heard Robbie's words and immediately fell back, merely watching.

She knew what he was doing, and she approved wholeheartedly. Impassively she watched her children fight, knowing that Robbie did so not out of anger and hate, but out of love. The puppyhood play fights had turned to training lessons, just as they should. Just as nature asked, for her harsh ways required such preparation.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Jewel

Jewel's ears still pinned and her two toned eyes full of confusion as she looked at her brother. "I am not a pup...why should I have to defend myself against my brother!" she yelled at him. She kept her front to him at all times as he circled her, she still couldn't believe he attacked her. "I am fast...but this isn't nessasary Robbie...you haven't ever fought anyone either!" she said and darted to one side as he charged and gave him a hard shove as he went by trying to make her point.

Chimera

Chimera's ears flicked forward catching a noise and she stood and dissapeared like a grey ghost into the wood. Her ordinary yellow eyes caught sight of two older pups...yearlings perhaps...trying to fight. She heard the young male speak. "You have got to be fast..." and charged his sister. She padded silently closer and a slight glint of amusement crossed her features and dissapeared completely. "Yes...you do have to be fast." She said loud enough for the young ones to hear her and get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next