Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I walk a lonley road....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:51 pm

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 5078765280_bff498deab

Tyrone's head shot up at the sound of a howl, immediately alert. His brow furrowed. "Old coot," he huffed, shrugging the howl off. "He's probably talking to himself or something. Going crazy." He huffed, lying his head on his paws and glancing at the dark fae beside him. His tail flicked, watching her expressions shift. "Hey... Raven?" He was hesitant to ask. He didn't want to ask, but... a voice whispered within him that it was necessary. But if he did ask... would she get angry? He hoped not, his mouth dry. He looked away from her as he spoke. "Does... it bother you at all... That I had a mate once before?"

He was on the move. Darrel sprang from the dark undergrowth of the forest, his brown-black pelt melting with the shadows. "Come, Mira. Your mate awaits," he said to a similar brown-black form beside him, her orange eyes burning bright. "About damn time," she spat, frustration seething through her voice. Together, their legs carried them to the side of a waterfall where stood an old wolf, drooling and covered in fleas. The hessian kept his distance, watching as Barbos went back into the den to nuzzle a skeleton. He almost laughed - almost. He was a crazy one, that was for sure. Too easy to manipulate. "Barbos," his deep vocals called, hoping to catch the bru's attention. "I have a few questions for you."

The one named Mira snorted. "This is the one you entrusted?" she laughed. "I'm surprised he isn't dead yet." Darrel's face swiveled to hers. "He was the only one I could find, strangely enough... You would think that the wood held more wolves. I suppose they just kill more." A sly smirk formed upon Mira's blue-black lips. "I see... I see..."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 pm

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Raven10

Raven would open her blue eyes at Tyrone's question. Did it bother her? Yes...but she didn't answer right away. She would lick her black lips and sigh softly. "You have a mate Tyrone. It...." She blinked and would look at the side of his face for a long moment since he was turned away from her and then look back down to the ground. "It shouldn't bother me." She tried to say to convince herself. "I mean....well..." She paused trying to catch his orange eyes for a long moment and then close her own. She gave a heavy sigh and felt her heart clentch. "Well...Why should it bother me?" she asked. "It's not like ....we are courting...or anything right?" Her voice was level and soft but her heart was thudding in her chest. He didn't see her that way did he? She would look away and off to the west to where the elk herd lay, wanting to see the look on his face but couldn't force herself too for she was afraid of seeing rejection.

Barbos would hear the deep familiar vocals and slip back out of his den and chuckle. "They are here Darrell." He panted and would swipe his tongue around his lips to catch the spittle. "He and a fea as well." He grinned and would glance at the dark beauty that was beside Darrell. "What are your questions?" He asked and would listen to the conversation between the two not fully understanding anything but the jest of him being half dead. "Yes pretty thing but know this...my milky eye has seen and done things longer than you ever will." He grinned his spaced smile.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Tyrone was quiet during her response. She kept pausing and looking away. He flicked an ear back, a little hurt that she didn't want to outright express how he felt. He thought he was expressing how he felt to her all the time... He licked his lips, and couldn't help but wince at the word "courting"; "courting" usually implied something a little more... physical. Or at least, to the average wolf they did, and they were nowhere near that. It had taken them ages just to lay down next to each other, or so it felt. "Well, I wouldn't say that we're exactly 'courting', but... I've thought about it," he replied, orange eyes intrigued in what lie within her heart. He wondered if she would ever allow herself to love again. To never vow to love again... was just foolish, and a meaningless goal. "But we don't have to if you don't want to," he said quickly, just in case he was wrong about all of this. "I mean... my mother always told me that courting was more than just making babies and such. I... I don't think I want kids or anything, or at least not right now... She said that it was about just... y'know, becoming close and stuff. I know I'm not good with all these touchy-feely emotion thingamajigs, but... I'd be willing to work on them... for you." He sighed, laying his head down on his paws again. "And... I thought I'd ask before I tried to do anything. If there's one thing I learned from the Bloods, it's that females can be forced. And that's the last thing I want to do to you." He looked at her again, ember eyes shining bright, honesty in every single word. He wasn't as dark as everyone perceived him to be. There was a purity in his blood, still untainted by the claws of evil. He knew that this drop of good was within her veins, too.

Mira wrinkled her nose at the awful smell that accompanied Barbos, her white incisors gleaming and looking as if she was snarling. "Filthy scum. I catch you eye-balling me like that again, it'll be your head!" she snapped, orange eyes lit with fire, insulted. Darrel's tail stroked hers. "Calm yourself, Miranda," he said in a soft tone. There was no need for her to get riled up once yet. This would all soon be over with. Darrel's olive eyes met Barbos'. "Apologies for her temper, Barbos. Now. Business. How long were they travelling with you? And have you given them any tasks... say, a hunt or a scouting mission of some sort? I have to say that Miranda and I here are quite hungry ourselves." There was a peculiar gleam in Darrel's eye, sparkling off the whiteness of the waterfall beside them. Miranda stood beside him, silent in her anger, but never faltering to glare at the old wolf's disgusting disposition. She hated lowly hessians like him. They didn't even deserve to be called hessians.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Raven heard his words and would lift her blue eyes and meet Tyrones. "You..." She began softly. "You would want to court me?" She asked. Courting for her meant more than having whelps as well. It was the begining phases wolves went through before mateship. Spending time, touching, sharing, getting to know eachother, and being exclusive to one another. Her eyes were seeking truth as she looked at him. "Tyrone..." She began. "I..." She licked her lips and gave her tail a wag. "I would like to work on that too....with you." She said softly and flicked her eyes back shyly. She cared much about this bru laying next to her and never thought she would care about someone that way again. But....he had a mate...or ex mate. It would be hard for Raven to comprehend that. Mate's were for life...at least that was what she had always been taught.

Silence fell between them and she would lean over and nose his cheek affectionately. Her actions speaking for her. "Tyrone?" She would ask then softly. "What about your mate?" She would ask. "What.....what if you saw her again?" Questions were in her eyes and she was looking for a reassurance, even though every reassurance in her past had resulted in her beau saying sweet nothings and then stealing to the arms of his mate.

Barbos would grin and lick his lips again. "Oooh she has fire." He chuckled a wheezing laugh. "Is this one of the ones you promised me Darrell?" He grinned and then nodded when he said they should get down to buisness. "Alright." He said and scratched a flea. "They have been with me since late in the night last night. I happened upon them at the creek." He said and wagged his tail. "They are hunting...or resting before hunting. They were just off the meadows where the elk calves are being born when I saw them last. I sent them on a hunt." He grinned proudly. "Then I watched them and called for you right away." He grinned like he was the sneakiest fox in the forest.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:42 am

A ridiculous grin broke out on Tyrone's face. He couldn't help but smile. She... She wanted to court with him! His tail began to wag like a windmill in a tornado and he yipped in happiness, his large bod pouncing on hers, but careful not to hurt her. He licked her cheek, waiting for her to push him away. He stopped, though, when she mentioned his ex-mate. "Hmm," he said aloud, stepping away and sitting back on his haunches, now in thinking mode. "Well... chances are... She wants me dead. Just like all the others." That is what Miranda would be aiming for, wouldn't she? Or would it be about... Oh no... His ears fell back at the epiphany, his joy erased. But was now even the time...? Probably not. He shifted through his thoughts, trying to figure out how he was going to word everything to his very-recently-accepted-courtship-early-mate. "But... I don't think when it comes to Miranda, it's me she'll have to worry about. She was always the jealous type, so... If you're catching my drift... She probably won't like you very much," he said, orange eyes now gazing at Raven with utter seriousness.

"Pfft," Mira scoffed, tail swinging in the air, her dominance profound. "If you think I'm a virgin, then your nose is far from old. And I have more than fire in me to take you down, swine." Darrel, meanwhile, ignored his companion's threats. So... They had been sent off for a hunt, and probably resting... Darrel smiled, his keen olive eyes twinkling. "Excellent, Barbos... If I may ask, have you any more information? You will have your place in the Brotherhood and your bitches, I promise you. By nightfall, at least." There was a sneakiness to Barbos, one that most wolves wouldn't have trusted. But Darrel was smart. Oh, he was very, very smart...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Raven would be shocked at the sudden display of affection from Tyrone. She would find a laugh escaping her lips and her bodice rolling to one side so she could paw at him playfully while her obsidian feather would whip back and forth. His kiss came to her cheek and she felt like melting ice as she looked up into his orange hues. She would watch him sit back and she would roll to a sit herself and look at him, tilting her head slightly as he spoke.

"Jealous? Even if she wants you dead?" She snorted and pinned her ears for a moment. Raven wasn't understanding now. Why would she be jealous if she wanted Tyrone dead. "Well." She said and would flick her tail thoughtfully for a few long moments. "I don't like her very much either so we already have something in common." She would stand and walk over to Tyrone and bury her head into his neck. Thoughts raced through her head as she felt his warmth and she inhaled his scent like she did another's so long ago. If Tyrone was lying to her....let him lie....and kill her before she found out the truth.

Barbos

He would cackle a wheezing laughter once again. "You think I care for virgin's or not...a willing....or even a less than willing hole is all I desire." He scratched at a flea again while his milky eye stared at Miranda. He would look back at Darrell then as the male spoke with him. "The male is untrustworthy. He is nervous." He would say and shake out his mangy pelt. "And by nightfall?" He grinned a toothless grin. "Wonderful. I long to feel a hot squirming body underneath me and respect for my services."
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Tyrone closed his eyes as she seemingly melted into his neck. He never knew he could feel the touch of something so... real. Sure, he had nuzzled others before, but nothing like the way Raven did. There was something about her embrace that made him feel whole and redeemed... Something he hadn't felt until he had really met her. "You think it's just the fact that we hate her is in common?" he said, a joking tune to his voice. He wrapped his tail around her base, now fully embracing her. "I think we have a lot more," he whispered huskily in her ear, helping himself to a grin. He didn't know where this would get him going, but he liked the idea of it.

Mira rolled her eyes, too disgusted to reply. Darrel nodded at Barbos' information. "Sounds like the Tyrone I know... or at least, used to know," he said, deep vocals rolling. "You have served the Brotherhood well, Barbos. As I said, nightfall. Another member will grant you a place in our pack, and bring you your bitches. Now, go rest your tired paws, old man. Goodbye." Darrel turned tail and loped off into the forest whence he came. Mira turned her nose up at Barbos, swatting him against the nose for his revolting displays of disturbed affection. She chased after Darrel, catching up with him in the dark grove they had been resting in before.

"I can't believe you actually made a deal like that with him," Mira growled, upper lip curled. Darrel snorted. "Don't get your tail in a twist. You know it's the only way sometimes to get what you want. And it's not like I promised him you." He came up beside her, as if to nuzzle her, but she pushed him away with her shoulder. "Don't even think about it. I'm not in the mood, Darrel," she snapped, her orange eyes fiery again. She laid down in a patch of grass beneath an evergreen, the scent of pine and needles strong. However, Darrel caught whiff of her, and that couldn't cover up the scent that lingered upon her. He stalked over to her and laid his body on top of hers. "Come now," he said in a dark, dark voice. "The only reason you've been such a bitch lately is because you're in heat. Don't think you can hide that from me."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Raven would take a deep breath and would smirk at his comment of them hating her in common. "It's a start anyway." She said and then would feel his full embrace. It made her heart quicken and her body flush as she pressed into his fur. He wanted to be her court...or at least he had said so...a tiny voice in her mind called and she would quickly douse it. She would pull away and look at him when he said he thought they had a lot more and study him with her ice colored blue hues. She would smile and lean forward and give his mug a gentle kiss.

"I think you may be right..." She said and would smile as she looked at him tenderly. "Well....shall we hunt or do you want to rest some more. I think we will sleep better on a full belly and away from that creep too."

Barbos would nod at Darrel. "Pleasure doing business with you." He would say and then when Miranda would come and swat his face with her tail he caught a face full of her heavenly perfume. He began to drool and would click his teeth. "Are you sure you don't want a belly full of long lived pups my sweet." He cackled and then would flick his tail before laying down. She was in heat....not quite ready yet but her flavor upon his tongue was something delightful and heady, like fermented berries in the summer.

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:21 pm

"Ah,"
Tyrone said as she pulled away. "I knew you were going to do that." At first, he almost became lost in her blue eyes, intricately designed like delicate crystals. He blinked, licking his lips. "But, we'll rest after the hunt. That way, we'll have full bellies. And Fenrir above, I'm starving!" If it wasn't for one drive, it was another, and this time, it was food. "Let's go catch some elk or something, eh?" He raised his tail in the air, as if a king again. From what Barbos had told them, nobody owned these lands, so he could do whatever he wanted, just like back at the Oasis.

Knowing she would follow him now, he broke off for the trees, darting between oaks and birches alike. He didn't know his way around the forest, but it didn't stop his yearn to explore. He had learned to separate the scents, and now he followed the elk's, drifting in their favor. He loped over the soft earth and came upon a grassy clearing, where one could view the blue sky and the purple mountains. He stopped, his form hidden by the shadows of the trees. From where they stood was a small herd of males, young and old. He licked his lips. "Mmm... Lunch."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Raven would blink her blue eyes at him. "Knew I was going to do what?" She asked softly and looked at him and let herself be imerged in his firery orange hues. She would chuckle at his comment. "You, Tyrone, are always hungry." She smirked and would flick her ebony plume back and forth high over her back.

He would head out and she would follow letting him lead as they wove through giant spruce, oaks, birches, and others. Her nose would drink in the sweet heavy scents of the forest. It was so rich here...She thought to herself, and would stare at the cloudless blue sky and the rich majesty that were the mountains before dropping her eyes and smiling when Tyrone spoke of lunch.

She would draw up beside him and kept to the shadow as she watched this group of elk, young bachelors and fallen kings alike. Keen blues watching they way they moved, watching for the slightest hint of weakness in any of them to make their hunt all that more easy. "There.." She would breath and point her nose toward a young spike bull. He was small for his age and when he walked his shoulder seemed to twist awkwardly, as if he injured it as a calf....or it was a birth defect of some sort.

Raven would look at Tyrone with a saucy grin. "Pointe or rear?" she asked him giving him choice of placement in this hunt. Would he lead or follow? She wondered and would lick the tip of her black nose as one of the older bulls would shove the young spike rudely toward the outer edge of their circle. They knew...he was the weakest...the one to be sacrificed.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:14 pm

"I'll take the pointe,"
he said, his robust muscle rolling over his wide shoulders. For some reason, he was full of energy now, despite the long travel and the sleepless night before. He wanted to show off to Raven, prove to her that he was a hessian fit for courtship and mating. In addition, each time they had hunted so far, she had always been in the lead. It only felt right that it was turn to step up. He lowered his large bodice, hiding in the direct sun, his tri-colored plumage blending with the tall grasses around him. The scent of the elk came rushing towards them in the wind, and he licked his nose, inhaling deeply; what a wonderful smell.

He, too, had spied the younger male with the odd walk. He was bullied by the rest of the herd, their antlers shoved into him as he tried to get a good patch to graze at, but was pushed away. What was nice was that he was a sizeable catch for just two wolves, feeding for three. The male didn't appear to have hit maturity yet, but his antlers did start go grow. Tyrone kept his eyes peeled and his scent sharp on him, making sure his body was low, his footsteps light; though Tyrone was large, he knew how to use his stealth when it became necessary. His movements were slow, as more tortoise than wolf, but seeing as the elk could spy him with a turn of the head, he needed to be cautious. And, he had to wait for Raven to come around and block the elk's path, in case he did see Tyrone and run. Tyrone found himself a discreet place to stalk, hunched low, waiting for Raven's response...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Raven would nod and watch Tyrone slip into the sun, his tri colored pelt perfectly blending in the brigth sun. She smiled and would feel a warmth spread in her chest as she would move off in the shadows, moving around the herd...to keep the young male elk from bolting away from his death. She would finally get into position and would crouch down low slinking to the edge of the trees where the grass was covered in shadow. The wind was a cross wind, perfect, to keep her and Tyrone's scent from the herd. Unless some other prey animal would catch their scent and send up warning of course. She would catch Tyrone's eyes and give him a silent nod signaling her readiness.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Tyrone's eyes searched for Raven's. And then... there! He spotted the sparkling pair of blues, over in the shade, concealed by the shadows once more. "Oh, Raven," he said very softly to himself. "Always such a dark thing." He switched his sights back to his prey, who, now defeated by the majority of the herd to be an outcast, laid himself down in the sun. Tyrone grinned. This was almost too perfect. His tail raised ever-so-slightly in the air, looking like a bushel of grass that had risen. The young male didn't notice as he laid his head down, not bothering to watch out for predators. The herd, though, became very, very still; Tyrone waited, his eyes flashing to Raven's. He was giving her the signal, but knew they would need to wait until the herd either returned to their grazing or headed out.

They returned to their grazing. Tyrone's fixation went back to the small bull, licking his lips and stalking just a little closer... closer... closer... and then... He sprang, leaping for the male's wide-open side, his talons and teeth making contact with soft flesh. The bull screamed in surprise and stumbled up, but his deformed shoulder prevented him from going any further, making him topple down again. Tyrone leapt back and went in for his throat, but was blocked by the bull's spiked antlers. Tyrone pedalled backwards, careful not to get stabbed, orange eyes fleeting about for Raven and where she was. He didn't want her getting hurt, either.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Raven would smile seeing Tyrone's tail lift like a grassy plume. The herd grew still, like the air before a thunderstorm hits. She caught his signal and would watch him spring from the grasses. She would bolt from the shadows toward the young bull. The rest of the herd sprinting to safety would stop running and turn and look back at their lesser brother as if they couldn't help but watch his fate. He would die so they could live.

Her jaws would meet flesh and bite down hard and the small bull would stumble. She would dart out of the way as his body tumbled to the ground and she would harrass his hind end, though watching for the legs, as Tyrone would go for the throat and be effciently blocked by the antlers of the young male. She would leave her position and snarl as she would dart in and nip at the bull's shoulder to get his attention. He would throw his head back, leaving his neck wide open as he swung his antlers to hit Raven. Though...that was what she wanted and knew it was coming and would spring backwards.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Tyrone snapped and barked at the bull, dividing his attention between him and Raven, confusing him. The young male cried out and tried to stand, stumbling as Raven tackled his hind leg, her jaws set in place. When the bull made a swing for her with his antlers, Tyrone bolted in, his jaws wide and aimed for the throat. He was so focused on killing right then and there that he didn't see the bull's head come crashing down on him, knocking him clear out of the way before he even had a chance. Tyrone rolled on the ground, dodging the bull's dangerous hooves, smashing about all around him. His large bodice had protected him from the hurt of the fall, so he rose back up again, as if he had never even fell. He barked and darted this way and that, the elk's eyes following him, both angered and confused. When his prey's eyes began to roll in the back of his head and lose track of him, Tyrone leapt in again, wary this time of where the bull's head was. He darted down low underneath the elk and raised his jaws up, crunching down on cartilage and flesh, a waterfall of blood signifying that he had hit his jugular. The elk screamed one last time before passing out, toppling over to the ground, blood spilling from the tear in his neck.

But he wasn't dead yet. Tyrone bent down and tore out the rest of the bull's throat, so that there was an audible gasp and then a sigh; the soul had left. He licked his lips clean of the blood and grinned at Raven; right now, he probably looked like some psychotic killer with a smile like his. He glanced over to the herd - they had wandered away, but they had not bolted; they were now watching the two wolves, but didn't seem wary for any more. Perhaps they knew that wolves were not common visitors in these parts.

"Shall we dine, my dear?" Tyrone said, eyebrows arched. His voice was full of childish foolery, but he wouldn't have called her any term of endearment unless he meant it. "It's probably better that you and I eat now, and then separate some portions for later. We'll give that old fleabag a leg or something. Doesn't look like he eats much, anyways," Tyrone said, and then dug into the meat himself. Fenrir, he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:33 am

Raven's twin thorns would pin to her skull as she watched Tyrone be rolled. "No.." she breathed and was about to run over and see if he was okay but then he sprung to his feet and dashed back in and bringing death to the crippled bull. She would dash in as well and would rip and tear at the beast until crimson was spilled upon the soil like a crimson tide.

Her tongue would loll from her mouth a stark pink in contrast to her dark fur and she would catch Tyrone's bloody smile and give a laugh. She flicked her tail and went over and licked some of the blood from his maw. "You are mess. Well done." she said affectionately. "And I agree. Hot liver is my favorite but you struck the killing blow." She said quite pleased in a way to hear him call her dear. Her coal colored tail waved to and fro. "So...you have choice." She would smile. "And you are right...the fleabag doesn't deserve the middles. Even though that is all he supposedly can chew." She smirked and would bend to tear the belly open and expose the hot meal.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:31 pm

"Liver?" he coughed, sticking out his tongue, face twisted in disgust. "Gross! No thanks, you can have that. My mom always wanted me to eat it, but it always smelled like bad water to me. I tried it once... Didn't turn out well." Tyrone took a step back as she revealed the elk's innards, the hot flesh rising up in the morning air. He inhaled, licking his lips. "Dinnertime," he chimed, and dug in, chewing and swallowing as much as his stomach could handle. He left enough room for Raven, so she could eat with him - they weren't officially a pack or anything, so it didn't really matter about hierarchy. And, they were... Well, they weren't exactly mates yet, but Tyrone felt that they could at least be on equal ground.

When he felt as if he were going to explode, Tyrone moved away from the belly of the beast and gnawed on the strings and bones of the elk's front leg, the lame one. He chewed and pulled on the muscle until it could be yanked free, the cartilage holding the bone in place cracking and giving way. "There," he said, panting and wagging his tail. "Now the old hound can eat, and we won't have to worry about it... Meanwhile..." He strode a couple of paces away and collapsed in a warm patch of sun. Though they had rested before, it felt much more effective now. He hoped Raven would join him.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 am

Raven shoved Tyrone's shoulder. "Yes liver." she said and would snort. "It's one of the richest parts of the animal." She would shrug. "Suit yourself.." She grinned. "More for me....and I call dibs on the heart too!"

Her tail wagged happily and would fill her belly. Full but not too full as she wanted to be able to dart away and not have anything slow her down if danger arrived. Being a lone wolf was not the same as being in a pack where there was comfort and security in numbers and you were allowed to indulge to your fullest and nap without fear or having to leave your territory.

She would lick her maw and watch Tyrone make his way to a patch of sun and flop down. She chuckled. "This is probably more bounty than he has seen in a long while." She snorted and would follow Tyrone to his patch of sun and lay beside him as she cleaned up her dark fur of blood. She would look over at him and smile and then stretch out and lay her head across his shoulders with a heavy sigh.

It seemed so peaceful at the moment, the herd milling in the background. Satisfied the predators were done hunting for the day went back into their quiet motions, insects buzzing her and there, the sun warm upon their hides. "Tyrone..." She would say softly and yawn. "This is nice." she said and would close her blue eyes and snuggle closer to his warmth.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:50 pm

He closed his eyes, her warmth against his, basking in the sun. It was so nice, just laying here with Raven, his belly full of food and not having to worry about anyone intruding upon them... Well, there was Barbos, but the fleabag was probably passed out or humping a skeleton or something creepy or weird. Either way, he could wait to eat.

He cracked open an orange eye, looking down at Raven's dark form at his side. He suddenly found words on the edge of his tongue, his heart racing in his chest, but his lips were tight and his teeth were clenched. He... couldn't say it. He released a sigh, somewhat frustrated with himself, but knew that now probably wasn't the best time. Instead, he flopped back over, drifting off to sleep...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Raven closed her blue eyes resting her head over Tyrone's shoulder and gave a content sigh. She hadn't felt so...at peace..in a long while. The voice inside her head was silent for once as they lay there in the patch of sun together. She felt him shift and her blue eyes cracked open to see if he was going to say something but then instead he shifted with a heavy sigh. Perhaps he ate too much and his belly was uncomfortable.

She scooted closer again and would groom behind his ears for a few moments. A comforting gesture that would be shared usually by close friends at the very least. She buried her nose in his ruff and then would close her eyes with a sigh once she finished taking the tangles out from behind his ears and she too would drift into the dream fields.

She slept soundly and for a long time. The sun was begining to lower on the horizon and their patch of sun was now shadow when her blue eyes flitted open and she yawned and rolled her tongue across her ivories and lips. They had been sleeping too long and probably should get the old flea bag. "Tyrone?" she called softly.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:03 pm

He was dreaming again.

This time, he was alone, walking through a dark, dark forest, much like the one he had visited recently. The woods were strangely quiet at this hour, his padfalls the only thing that came to his ears... no crickets, no owls, and not even the scuffling of a mouse. He inhaled, and when he did so, the scent was... of the desert? His senses were confused. This was definitely not the desert.

He came to a break in the trees, where he found a moonlit meadow. There, he saw Raven, her dark purple-coat shimmering like the heavens. Tyrone did not immediately approach, though - he remembered what had happened last time... with Miranda. She seemed to sense him even though she hadn't called him, turning her head, her blue eyes shining bright. It was her, he didn't have to be worried.

He began to approach, his gait easy, when he saw two small silhouettes rise up between her pillars. He stopped, staring at what he knew were puppies. One was very dark, his coat a deep brow, orange eyes burning into his. The other was a tri-colored female, her yellow orbs piercing straight through his soul.

And only one thought ran through Tyrone's mind: How had he forgotten?

Tyrone's left aud twitched at the sound of his name. He opened his eyes, the sunset-painted world blurred before him. "Huh?" he said, raising his head and finding Raven, warm at his side. He yawned, his pink tongue lolling past his teeth. He had terrible breath, or so he thought. "Wuzzgoinon?" he asked, licking his chops and scratching with his frontal paw behind his ear. Man, had that been a good nap... despite the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Raven had lay her head back down upon Tyrone's form as she watched him wake sleepily. She closed her eyes again and wished she could drift back into that warm dreamless sleep she had left. "It's getting late. We should really get the fleabag so he can gum a piece of meat to death." She said but didn't move an inch. They were sitting in shadow now that the sun had moved but even though the shade had cooled them she still felt so warm and content....for once.

She yawned again and opened her blue eyes and would flick her tail and rub her face into his pelt a moment before sighing. "I ...dont' want to get up." She said and would smile at him and flick her ears forward as she looked into his orange eyes. "Did you rest well?" Raven asked next and then would heft herself to her ebony pillars and walk out her front paws and stretch, curling her tail high over her back.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:24 pm

"If you don't wanna get up, then don't," Tyrone chuckled as she lay next to him, only to get up and stretch. He rolled onto his paws and followed suit, yawning again and stretching his forelegs. "I slept okay... Some weirdass dreams, but meh. That's normal." He padded over to where their kill lay, now dried and parts of it covered in flies, looking nowhere near as appetizing as it once did. He batted some flies away with his paw and bent down and hefted up the leg he had severed for Barbos. "And you're right, grandpa's waiting. Let's get going."

The bottom of the leg dragged on the ground, picking up dirt clods and grass, but Tyrone paid no mind to it. The old fleabag had never said anything about quality. He brought the leg back to Barbos' den and tossed it into the entrance, barking for him. "Wake up, gramps! It's feeding time!" He looked over his shoulder at Raven, knowing she was not far behind. What would happen next, he did not know.

Dark forms lay low in the underbrush overlooking Barbos' cave, watching the tri-colored bru and his mate return with meat. Their scents and sounds were hidden by the roar and swell of the river, plunging over the cliffside as a waterfall. A soft growl pursed through Mira's lips, and Darrel hushed her, stroking his tail with hers. "Patience, Mira... We must be observers for now," he said to her. "And we have to wait until the rest of the Brotherhood appears. It would do us no good if we went down there ourselves."

Mira snorted, her eyes narrowed at Raven. "The bitch looks just like me, Darrel. If that's not a sign, I don't know what is. I can't wait to get my jaws around her throat," she snapped. Though her temper had been temporarily sedated by Darrel's sex, it was not enough to quell the seething rage that burned within her. She would kill Raven, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Raven streched out on her side and then would stand. They needed to get back as much as she didn't want to. She sighed and rolled nimbly to her paws and shook out her shiny ebony pelt. She grinned when he called the old slobberpuss Barbos Grandpa. "Awwww..." she teased with a wry smile. "You called him Grandpa! You do love him." She giggled and danced away to be out of reach just in case.

Barbos came from his den very content now that he had caressed his wife. That black bitch that had come with Darrel raised a need in him that he hadn't felt in years and he had releaved himself against the ivory skull of his dead mate.

"Well you both prove you can hunt." He said grinning and licking his jaws as more salvia fromed upon them as he smelled the blooded meat. He didn't even glance in the direction he had seen Darrel and Mira were but he did seem unusually chipper. He bent his mouth to the leg and began to gnaw on it greedily.

She laughed again lightly and followed him back to Barbos's den and the old ragged wolf would appear slobbering and slathering as usual. As he spoke to Tyrone, Raven would look around the densite blinking her startling blue eyes and flicking her tail as her ears swiveled to catch any sounds. She felt an uneasiness...her black nose twitched but the blood from the kill was still thick on her pelt. She drew up beside Tyron and nosed his pelt. She wondered if he felt it too. Her blue eyes gave him a questioning glance but she spoke no words about it.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:09 pm

A part of Tyrone wondered how the fleabag could chew with rotten teeth. He felt Raven nudge him and he caught her questioning gaze, though she said no words... Tyrone himself didn't sense anything out of the ordinary, but he knew that Raven was ever-more in-tune with the forest around him than he. She had grown up in these shadows, afterall. He looked up at the surrounding cliffs, not seeing anything but brush, trees, and sky. If there was someone hiding, they were doing it very well.

Despite the fact that he didn't see anything, he knew by now to trust her instinct. His eyes went back to Barbos. "I know we haven't spent much 'quality' time with you," he began, his voice slightly sing-song. "But Raven and I need to be alone for a while. We have some serious business to discuss. And I don't care how old you are and how it wouldn't matter to you. It's the kind of business where the less a wolf knows, the better." His voice was firm; he and Raven were going to keep their distance from Barbos, no matter what. They were just waiting for his corpse to arrive.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Raven would nod at Tyrone's words and flick her tail. "We will find our own place to bed tonight." She said not trusting the feeling in her gut she was getting. She felt like they were being watched. Her blue eyes searched the trees again and then would look back to Barbos. "No sense in arguing about it. We have things we need to discuss and you yourself said there were no other predators around here so." She said and would flick her tail again as if ending the discussion.

She would nose Tyrone's shoulder. "Lets go then." she said and would swivel her ear and trot out and away from Barbos and his dens. Once well out of earshot she would side Tyrone and brush her dark pelt against him. "I feel as if we are being watched." She said softly and would look behind them her black nose twitching.

"We should find someplace....safe..where we can see things coming tonight." She added and would bump his shoulder taking comfort in his touch.

Barbos would look at Tyrone and flick his tail. "Ahh haaa Yeah I see." He cackled and winked his blind eye. "You have plans do ye?" He slathered and clicked his jaws as if he could still smell the scent of that bitch in heat from here. "Go on then. Enjoy your privacy in this Eden." He grinned and his old features seemed smug for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Tyrone raised a high brow at Barbos' response, wondering why he was so smug, but decided not to respond. He just wanted to speak with Raven... and then maybe something else. They returned to the meadow they had caught the elk in, and rested in a fluffy patch of grass just along the treeline. It was a lush place, one where deer would probably nest in if they had the chance.

"I thought something was up," he replied, speaking of her wary nature earlier. "I just wanted to make sure he couldn't hear us... I really wish he would just give us a corpse or something now... Because if you ask me, we've been here two days. We're getting side-tracked." Wrapped up in the Eden of Lands, he had almost forgotten that he had a deadline until Darrel and the Brotherhood would come searching for him. A week had gone by and they were still looking for a body, and only one more week until the doomsday. Either their plan wasn't going to fall through, or... they had to come up with a new one, in a short amount of time. He sighed, large chest heaving. "I wish we could stay here, Raven... I really do. Minus Barbos, of course."

If Barbos wasn't around and he didn't have a death sentence above his head, they probably would have. It wasn't a bad place to... raise a family... live a life... have a home, where love was eternal and pure. "My mother would have loved this place," he said softly. It was rare that he would bring her up, for she was so deep in his past. But, what he said was true; his mother had been unlike any of the other wolves in the pack, teaching him how to care for the world instead of tear it apart. "She probably would have liked you. You guys are kinda alike. I remember my dad always complaining about her bitching and short-temper." He smirked, all sly-like and in his signature Tyrone way.

The sun was making its rounds in the sky. It felt like they had just woken up from their nap, and already the sky was beginning to darken. Soon enough, the night animals would be out. It had been so long he had had a period of relaxation, and with Raven, this... this was nice. The closest to paradise.

Darrel and Mira remained in their hiding spot, completely silent when Tyrone and Raven returned with a dirty leg of meat. A growl simmered in Mira's chest, her lips curling and her ivories gleaming, but she made not a sound. Darrel was still as stone beside her, knowing that the slightest movement would blow their cover, and they could not afford that. They waited and watched as Tyrone and his bitch went back the way they came; probably to sex or something like that, it didn't really matter to Darrel (though, Mira's opinion was entirely different).

Night fell, and stars began to come out. "Now," Darrel said, his bass voice rolling in the shadows. "Time to cut out the middleman." He stood up, leaves and brush falling off of his silky sienna coat. He wanted over to a grove of trees, where a slim, russet-hued male was waiting. Darrel smiled. "Glad to see you on time, Lenzelle."

"My pleashure," Lenzelle replied, his voice thick with accent. "Now. Show me zis 'ound. I vish to keel him, as you command." Darrel nodded and lead Lenzelle over to the cliffside, where they could see Barbos. Lenzelle noticed Miranda, the air around her thick with her heat. "Smells like good sex," he chuckled, and she rolled her eyes. She never was one for his humor. Lenzelle's yellow optics focused on where Darrel pointed his nose, and he would have burst out laughing if they weren't incognito. "Iz zis a joke, Dahrel? Vhy do you need me for zis job?"

"Can't risk Tyrone and his bitch there seeing us. We're coming in after you kill him, so we'll be your back up," Darrel explained. "Now go. While the fleabag's distracted."

Lenzelle nodded, and padded off to the slope that lead down into the cave. His legs were quick and his paws were slight, nimble in his descent. He had been to many lands and many terraces, and no matter how difficult they were, he was always able to navigate them. He landed on the smooth stone of the cave, the waterfall pouring next to him, rushing in his ears. He lowered his head and tensed his muscles, eyes pinpointed at Barbos' back, and he launched in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk a lonley road....
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next