Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I walk a lonley road....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:04 pm

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Raven10

Raven would nod at Tyrone's words and flick her tail. "We will find our own place to bed tonight." She said not trusting the feeling in her gut she was getting. She felt like they were being watched. Her blue eyes searched the trees again and then would look back to Barbos. "No sense in arguing about it. We have things we need to discuss and you yourself said there were no other predators around here so." She said and would flick her tail again as if ending the discussion.

She would nose Tyrone's shoulder. "Lets go then." she said and would swivel her ear and trot out and away from Barbos and his dens. Once well out of earshot she would side Tyrone and brush her dark pelt against him. "I feel as if we are being watched." She said softly and would look behind them her black nose twitching.

"We should find someplace....safe..where we can see things coming tonight." She added and would bump his shoulder taking comfort in his touch.

Barbos would look at Tyrone and flick his tail. "Ahh haaa Yeah I see." He cackled and winked his blind eye. "You have plans do ye?" He slathered and clicked his jaws as if he could still smell the scent of that bitch in heat from here. "Go on then. Enjoy your privacy in this Eden." He grinned and his old features seemed smug for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:45 pm

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 5078765280_bff498deab

Tyrone raised a high brow at Barbos' response, wondering why he was so smug, but decided not to respond. He just wanted to speak with Raven... and then maybe something else. They returned to the meadow they had caught the elk in, and rested in a fluffy patch of grass just along the treeline. It was a lush place, one where deer would probably nest in if they had the chance.

"I thought something was up," he replied, speaking of her wary nature earlier. "I just wanted to make sure he couldn't hear us... I really wish he would just give us a corpse or something now... Because if you ask me, we've been here two days. We're getting side-tracked." Wrapped up in the Eden of Lands, he had almost forgotten that he had a deadline until Darrel and the Brotherhood would come searching for him. A week had gone by and they were still looking for a body, and only one more week until the doomsday. Either their plan wasn't going to fall through, or... they had to come up with a new one, in a short amount of time. He sighed, large chest heaving. "I wish we could stay here, Raven... I really do. Minus Barbos, of course."

If Barbos wasn't around and he didn't have a death sentence above his head, they probably would have. It wasn't a bad place to... raise a family... live a life... have a home, where love was eternal and pure. "My mother would have loved this place," he said softly. It was rare that he would bring her up, for she was so deep in his past. But, what he said was true; his mother had been unlike any of the other wolves in the pack, teaching him how to care for the world instead of tear it apart. "She probably would have liked you. You guys are kinda alike. I remember my dad always complaining about her bitching and short-temper." He smirked, all sly-like and in his signature Tyrone way.

The sun was making its rounds in the sky. It felt like they had just woken up from their nap, and already the sky was beginning to darken. Soon enough, the night animals would be out. It had been so long he had had a period of relaxation, and with Raven, this... this was nice. The closest to paradise.

Darrel and Mira remained in their hiding spot, completely silent when Tyrone and Raven returned with a dirty leg of meat. A growl simmered in Mira's chest, her lips curling and her ivories gleaming, but she made not a sound. Darrel was still as stone beside her, knowing that the slightest movement would blow their cover, and they could not afford that. They waited and watched as Tyrone and his bitch went back the way they came; probably to sex or something like that, it didn't really matter to Darrel (though, Mira's opinion was entirely different).

Night fell, and stars began to come out. "Now," Darrel said, his bass voice rolling in the shadows. "Time to cut out the middleman." He stood up, leaves and brush falling off of his silky sienna coat. He wanted over to a grove of trees, where a slim, russet-hued male was waiting. Darrel smiled. "Glad to see you on time, Lenzelle."

"My pleashure," Lenzelle replied, his voice thick with accent. "Now. Show me zis 'ound. I vish to keel him, as you command." Darrel nodded and lead Lenzelle over to the cliffside, where they could see Barbos. Lenzelle noticed Miranda, the air around her thick with her heat. "Smells like good sex," he chuckled, and she rolled her eyes. She never was one for his humor. Lenzelle's yellow optics focused on where Darrel pointed his nose, and he would have burst out laughing if they weren't incognito. "Iz zis a joke, Dahrel? Vhy do you need me for zis job?"

"Can't risk Tyrone and his bitch there seeing us. We're coming in after you kill him, so we'll be your back up," Darrel explained. "Now go. While the fleabag's distracted."

Lenzelle nodded, and padded off to the slope that lead down into the cave. His legs were quick and his paws were slight, nimble in his descent. He had been to many lands and many terraces, and no matter how difficult they were, he was always able to navigate them. He landed on the smooth stone of the cave, the waterfall pouring next to him, rushing in his ears. He lowered his head and tensed his muscles, eyes pinpointed at Barbos' back, and he launched in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Raven would see where they had killed the elk as they walked a few more measures in silence and then would nod as he spoke, she understood what he meant about them getting sidetracked. "I know...this place offers a sense of security but Barbos seems....odd..and I swore I felt eyes watching us while we were talking to him Tyrone." She flicked an ear, swiveling it behind her to see if she could catch any sounds. "I don't trust him either." She breathed and would bump against Tyrone for reassurance.

She sighed softly. "I wish we could stay here too. It would be an ideal safe place." She said and then would look at him when he spoke of how his mother would have liked it too. She nodded and smiled. Tyrone was lucky. He at least knew his mother. She had no clue from the loins she sprang from. Then his comment turned her ear. She was like his mother? She blinked at his next words. "I don't bitch and I don't have a short temper." She grumped and shouldered him roughly though there was a smile upon her maw when she did so.

She had hoped he was teasing of course. At least she was going to take it that way....for now. They walked along in the long shadows of the evening and would sigh. This place was paradise....but it wasn't theirs. They needed to focus and figure out what to do next. Finding a body? Sounded simple....well not really. Barbos wasn't being of any help. He would probably just use them to make kills and never get anywhere near finding a dead wolf. She sighed and would flick her tail brushing it against Tyrone's flank.

"We should probably find a safe place for the evening to hole up." She would glance over her shoulder again. "Maybe we should try on the far side of this ...oasis."

Barbos was slathering on his dirty piece of leg meat enjoying it's flavor as he worked small chunks of it off with what little teeth he had left. Slather fell from his jaws and he didn't even think to watch for anyone approaching. Everyone in this valley he knew, every rock, every stone, every bone. He felt perfectly safe.

A loud chuckle escaped his maw and he sneered. Soon he would have fea's, live ones, to mount and sink his loins into. To birth him sons like his late wife never could. He would be the king of this haven. His bitches hunting for him and lifting their tails any time he desired. He grew excited at the thought. So excited in fact he didn't hear the rushing of paws nor the leap that landed upon him until it was too late.

He snarled loudly but would choke as he still had a mouthful of meat. His old body broken down by time already crumbled under Lenzelle's weight. Bones broke and he gasped and would look at his killer with a milky eye as the life dimmed from him.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Tyrone couldn't help but snicker at her. She was short-tempered, and she didn't even realize it, but he kept those thoughts to himself. "Don't worry," he said, smiling truly. "She was also brave and smart like you." He rolled onto his feet again, having laid down, slightly disappointed that they couldn't have stayed somewhere as lush as this. "I think that's a good idea," he replied to her idea of heading to the other side of the forest. He playfully nipped her side, as if inciting another chase, bounding a few paces ahead of him. He didn't know why he felt so compelled to run with her all of a sudden; he remembered long ago being told of mating rituals, about how two wolves would run off deep in the night with one another, chasing each other like day and night. Perhaps this was why his heart was beating so strongly and his soul felt so in-place. "C'mon. It'll be just you and me," he said, orange eyes smoldering, wry smile playing his lips. She wouldn't be able to resist.

The crunching of bones and choking noises beneath him was enough to satisfy Lenzelle's need to kill, Barbos sinking beneath him as if he had been made of sticks. "Zis is vhat you needed my serveeces for?" he spat, disappointed. "How boring." He sent up a loud bark for Darrel and Mira, whose glowing eyes he spotted from the top of the cliff. While they descended, he kicked the leg bone away over the cave ledge and into the river. Who knew what kind of diseases it held. He clamped his jaws around Barbos' tail and gave a mighty toss of his body, and soon it, too, fell into the rushing waters. Glancing around the cave, he saw a wolf skeleton, scented with... Ugh, he wasn't even going to touch that/. Padsteps echoed off the walls and he turned around to find his companions.

"Now what, Darrel?" asked Mira, her voice seething. "They've run off to mate. We could've had them here and now."

"What do think we're going to do?" Darrel retorted, rolling his eyes. "We're going after them. We'll have to keep our distance, but when they are coupling, we'll attack." He turned to Lenzelle. "Thank you for eliminating that wretched old wolf. Care to join us?"

Lenzelle sighed. "I suppose it haz been quite some time since I have seen Tyrone... Mira, you say zis bitch he is with looks like you? Vell, since you are now off limits... Perhaps I shall take her." It was quite clear to see that Lenzelle was interested in more than just a fight.

"All right. We'll wait an hour, then track their scents. In the meantime..." Darrel approached Mira, nipping her on the neck. "Mira and I have some business to take care of. Excuse us."

"Everyone is getting some except ze ladies mahn," Lenzelle chuckled, watching as Darrel and Mira went to the very back of the cave and around the bend, where he would not have to see or hear them. "Suppose I shall play guard dog for a while..." He laid down, the cool floor of the cave feeling good to his heated paws. Darrel had commanded him here in one day; tch, sometimes he thought the bru expected too much.

OOC: You can control Lenzelle from now on. Whether or not he has that weird accent is up to you, I'm not sure which accent it is... It's like a blend between French and Russian O.o
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Raven would narrow her eyes playfully and give a mock huff at Tyrone's comments of her being shortempered. She knew she was ...her upbringing and past didn't help but he didn't have to point it out. She would then blush softly when he would say she was brave and smart too. "Oh hush.." She would say and reach out and nip at his flank and then look at him when he said it was just going to be him and her. Haunting words from her past.

She shoved them deep down inside and laughed at his nip. "Hey!" she would say as he bounded away. The way his eyes looked at her made her pause. That look smoldering to her soul calling for her. She trembled. Her heart thudded in her chest and she would give a soft bark in play. She would trot over and shove on his shoulder lightly. "It will be just me if you don't hurry up." She said her blue eyes twinkling and she would give a flick of her tail and bolt off. Knowing he would give chase.

She was fast and bounded across the open medow sending the elk scurrying to the other side. She would laugh and look over her shoulder as they raced along. Her heart already belonged to him...Tyrone...she only hoped he would take good care of it. If he hurt her....well...Raven didn't know if she could handle it.

She loped up the side of a small hillside and would stop, panting and wagging her plume. "So....we should really look for a place to sleep." she said and would give a barely audible murr as she looked at him. That look in his eyes....had made her shiver inside earlier.

"I feel like fifth paw..." Lenzelle would complain as he would lay waiting for Darrell and Mira to finish their business and would flick an ear and run his tounge across his jaws at the thought of the she wolf and how she would wiggle underneath his form. He wanted to get the job done now that there was a reward at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Tyrone heaved a sigh when they reached the hillside. He wanted to run and chase her like courting wolves, but tonight was probably not the night. "We could dig a den here," he suggested, approaching the side of the hill. He raised his large paws into the soil, testing its hardness. "It's soft enough, so it'll be easy to dig through. And I doubt it will rain tonight, so we don't have to worry about getting flooded." Despite the fact that he wasn't the smartest crow in the murder, he was practical. He wanted to show Raven that he knew how to care for her... and for anything else that came along.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Raven would pant laughter as he approached and she would wag her tail. "A den here might be nice." She would say and watch him dig into the soil a little bit and smile. "But you are right. It doesn't smell like rain." She would say and walk over to Tyrone and nuzzle his scruff. "We could just sleep here under the stars for tonight." She offered not wanting him to have to go through all that work. "And that way we can watch all around us." She said.

She would glance back behind them at that thoughts and look for any signs of movement. She still felt uneasy about things as of now and would press closer to Tyrone's form and murr softly. "We will get things figured out Tyrone."She would say softly. "Body or not." She said.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:58 pm

"But..." he said, slightly disappointed. "I thought you wanted to make a den... and stuff... I mean, I know it's not going to rain. I thought we could disappear from Barbos' radar for a bit." He gave her a saucy grin, implying that he wanted to do more than just sleep in a den. Considering that they didn't finish their courting ritual, he knew, though, that it was unlikely that they would couple tonight, either. He shrugged his thick shoulders. "But we can spend the night out under the stars, too."

Darrel and Mira returned to the mouth of the den, their scents mixed. It had been about an hour since they had left Lenzelle to the watch. "Are you ready to go?" Darrel asked, Mira nuzzling her head on his dark coat, now obviously not so wrought with anger. If anything, her form was sleek and she looked to be in perfect health, as well as in prime condition to kill. "I can feel my jaws around that bitch's neck already," she purred, her voice now sweetly sickening, like poisoned honey. "Let's go. I'm itching to see you tear Tyrone to shreds, Lenzelle."

Darrel glanced at her; why she had said Lenzelle's name instead of his perturbed him. He knew that Mira was not the most loyal mate and didn't believe in the idea that mates were for life, but... He wouldn't think about it, especially not now.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Raven would see the dissapointment on his face and then tuck her chin coyly as she caught the saucy grin he gave her. She felt her body flush and she looked at him and wagged her tail. "Well...we could make a den. I just didn't want you to have to do any extra work." She said softly and would watch him with glowing blue eyes. She would move over to him, her steps graceful and silent and then would nose his shoulder softly and she flicked her tail in a soft sway. "The star's wouldn't be such a bad thing to be under..." She would give a short pause. "As long as I get to lay next to you under them." Her words were bold and yet shy at the same time.

Lenzelle would perk his ears and stand and turn seeing Darrell and Mira and would find a grin slide over his maw as he smelled the sex and then would hear Mira say his name instead of Darrel's interesting....interesting indeed.

"Wellz...let us go and chewz some wolvez no?" He grinned. "I would like the female though....to play with afterward Darrel." He reminded. "Letz not forgetz." He would smile at Mira. "Before you rip her throat out my lovely princezz."
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Tyrone grinned, bold and toothy, puffing out his broad chest and flexing his strong muscles. "Pfft, extra work?" he laughed, his voice booming throughout the surrounding meadows. "Baby, if love is a labor, I'll slave till the end." And with that, he turned and began to dig furiously into the hillside, pounding his paws into the earth like a mad bulldozing machine. Dirt went flying behind him (and probably smacked some on Raven in the process), and soon enough a mound of almost three feet high was towering behind him. The den he had made so far was tall enough for him to crouch in, and about a length of his body, plus a little more.

His tongue lolled out of his mouth as he panted, turning around with dirt covering his face and paws. His tail wagged like a silly pup behind him. "I think it's looking pretty good so far," he observed. "Do you like it? I can make it bigger. I mean, right now it fits me so it will probably fit you, but I don't know if it will fit the both of us. Or we could just have a half-den, so we can still look up at the stars." Tyrone was more than enthusiastic; he was ecstatic, and he didn't know why. He had never felt something so... thrilling before, and his heart raced each time he met Raven's crystal blue eyes.

Darrel grinned wickedly at Lenzelle's request. "If Mira here doesn't rip her to ribbons first, of course," he said, to which Mira shrugged. "Depends on how fast I take her down," she replied, her voice light and airy. "Though a quick kill would be preferred... I would love to see that bitch suffer, and get what she deserves."

"Now, let's go. I'm sick of standing around," Darrel announced, and eased into a lope, following the path he had seen Tyrone and Raven head beforehand. Mira glanced at Lenzelle before pausing, smiling seductively. "And if she does die a quick death... You can play with me. I have to teach Darrel to share, anyways," she added, and then ran off after her mate, until she was a length and a half behind him. Darrel had his bod stretched to its full length, covering as much ground as possible, his long and limber legs slicing through the grasses as if they were on an open plain. His nose was pointed forward, inhaling the thick scents of wolves on the verge of courting. They would not be far behind.

"Stop," he commanded, standing downwind of the two wolves. He waited for Mira and Lenzelle to catch up, and he crouched low, hiding his dark bod in the shadows. It was a stalking technique, as if they were hunting elk instead of pre-meditating an attack. "We'll get close. Lenzelle and I will cover Tyrone. The fae he's with is all yours."

Mira nodded, her lips split into a wicked smile, the kind that dripped with sadism. Oh, she could not wait for this oncoming battle... Tyrone would not forget it.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:35 am

Raven would chuckle as Tyrone boasted and would let her bell like laughter ring down the hillside. She would shake her features as she watched him work, showing how he could provide and how strong he was. She would let her dark plume sway as she watched him with smiling blue eyes.

Soon however she would laugh and dance out of range because she was getting pelted with flying dirt. "Tyrone!" she would chuckle. "You are throwing dirt at me.." she laughed happily and would then watch as he power dug through the soil and would pop back out. She would walk over when he asked if she liked it and she smiled. "I...think it's perfect." She would say softly and nose some dirt from his cheek. "A half den sounds appealing right now. It's a cloudless sky...we might even see stars fall." She said softly and would wag her plume gently.

Her heart swelled for his effort. He was trying to please her. Silly wolf. She would jump down into the dug out with him and nip his scruff softly and then press her form against his. "See." She said,even though it was a bit snug for both of them. "perfect." She would lean over and lick his cheek gently. "Now lay down so I can wiggle in beside you." She grinned.

Lenzelle would nod at Darrel's words and flick his ears back. Running so hard for such little reward. Such was life in this pack. Darrel would then lead but Mira would pause to speak words to him. A sly smile would form upon Lenzelle's maw. "I zee." He would say and flick his tail. "I think you will be quick quick to ze kill no..." Clacking his jaws he grinned and then would lope after Darrel. Mira desired him and that was all the more reason to finish this quickly.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:49 pm

His heart shot up in his throat as she pressed against him, his cheeks burning red beneath his fur. He coughed his embarrassment away and side-stepped so she could squeeze in, their bodies just the right size of the den. The moment they both laid down and got comfortable though, Tyrone winced in annoyance. "Dammit... I have to piss," he announced, standing up so he was awkwardly standing over her body. "Uh... Sorry and stuff... I'll be right back."

He trotted out of the makeshift den and wandered a couple yards away, where he found an old tree stump. He sniffed it, as all males did, and could faintly scent Barbos. He snorted. The old man probably thought that he owned the land or something. Tyrone positioned himself and lifted his leg - hell, he would be king here! He began to let out a long stream of urine when suddenly there was a vicious snarl to his right and he tumbled head over heels, a sharp pain and heavy weight on his shoulder. He had been tackled by someone - no! - it was Darrel!

Tyrone skittered to his feet, facing the dark brujo before him, whose olive eyes glimmered a venomous green in the moonlight. "What the hell are you doing here? How did you find me? Why are you attacking me now?" Tyrone barked, his tail sweeping up into the air, on the defensive. No matter what, he was ready to fight for his life, and for Raven's. He wouldn't let him get anywhere near her.

"Does it matter?" Darrel growled, saliva dripping from his black jaws. "You know the Code of the Brotherhood. If you leave without a proper discharge, and you refuse to cooperate, you must be killed."

"Since when did that become a part of it?" Tyrone shouted, his brow furrowed.

At this, Darrel grinned. "I just made it up, as I am the leader, remember?"

And Darrel threw himself at Tyrone again. He leapt high in the air and came down in a clean arc, talons and teeth aimed right for Tyrone's face. The heavy-set brute leapt backwards, and the moment Darrel's pads touched the earth, he charged in, swinging his muscular shoulder into Darrel's skull. Darrel did not even cry out as he stumbled back, but instead barked over his shoulder. "Lenzelle! Get the hell up here! Miranda, take out the bitch!"

Darrel turned back to Tyrone and raised his talons and swish-swashed at him; Tyrone lifted a colossal paw and struck his paws away, charging into him again, like a rampaging bulldozer. Darrel tumbled backwards this time, and Tyrone leapt upon him, his jaws right in his face, but Darrel's legs caught his underbelly and he heaved him over his head, sending him rolling down another hill.

Tyrone was now at the bottom of the hill, his vision spiraling, but he managed to find his ground and get to his feet. He looked uphill, towards the den. "Run, Raven!" he cried. "Get out of here, now! I'll take care of them!" He didn't know if he could take care of them, but he would do his best. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a dark shadow bolt from the grass; like black lightning. He knew that it could only be Miranda sprinting uphill... and she wasn't headed for him.

The wicked she-wolf reached the hill crest and she grinned, finally taking in the sight of the bitch that had claimed her ex-husband. "Been having a good fuck lately?" Mira snapped, tassel waving behind her, almost in a teasing manner. Maybe this battle would be fun, maybe it would be quick, or maybe it would be slow enough for torture. "If not, a good friend of mine will gladly comply. He's not afraid of taking bitches by force."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Raven would give a soft laugh as they squeezed in together cozy and close. It made her blush lightly and her heart race quickly. But then Tyrone's next words came and she couldn't help but chuckle. "Well when you got to go you got to go." She smirked and would wag her tail and watch him go to relieve himself. She would then shake out her ebony pelt and flick her ear to the side. Did she hear something.

Frowning she came up from out of the den only to see something dark come streaking toward her. Her ears pinned and she rose her tail in a dominant fashion as her words slick like poison fell from her mouth. "A good fuck?" She would reply and scent the smell of heat and sex upon the fem. Who was she and why was she here? "And thank you but I prefer to seek out my own partners....unlike some who aren't as choosy." She spat and moved slowly watching the raging bitch. "What the hell do you want?" she snarled and would shift her blue eyes quickly to glance for where Tyrone was. His shout had come to her auds but it was too late. Mira was upon her and she could flee but then she would be leaving Tyrone at the mercy of three and she wouldn't leave him...she loved him. She lifted her lip in a snarl and dug her claws into the ground. Her gut told her that this was Tyrone's ex...though she hadn't heard her name as of yet.

Lenzelle heard Darrel's cry and would bound up the hill quickly, his mouth drooling slightly at the prospect of sinking his teeth into flesh and having a real fight. Up and over the hill he went and when he saw Darrel push Tyrone down the other hill Lenzelle didn't hesitate. He lunged down the hill right after Tyrone as he rolled and would stand. As he looked for his bitch Lenzelle would grin. "Tell your makerz hello..and you will hear her screaming from hell as I show her how a real male loves." He would snarl as he lunged at Tyrone wide open mouthed and launched for his throat.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Mira threw her head back and cackled, as if she had just heard the funniest thing in the world. "What the hell do I want?" she echoed, and then glared at Raven, her yellow eyes burning with the fires of hell, now intensely serious. "I want to fucking wrap my jaws around your throat and watch you fucking die, you fucking whore." And like a bolt of black lightning, Mira catapulted forward, spreading her jowls and lifting her lips, fangs aimed low for Raven's throat. The fight was on.

Lenzelle had leapt at Tyrone and he toppled over with the assassin, the heavy weight on his chest and his jaws snapping near his throat. One of Lenzelle's paws was crushing his windpipe and he couldn't breathe, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he gasped for breath, and then he wiggled his spine underneath him and placed his legs up, aiming for Lenzelle's groin, and then hopefully he could get away. He placed his front paws on the assassin's chest, trying to keep him off him as much as he could, when Darrel came snarling over and tore at his ear, practically ripping it out of his head. "I'll tear you limb from limb for all that you've done!" Darrel cried over the vicious sounds, his voice seething with rage and altogether murderous. Nothing would stop the assault. Nothing. Tyrone would get what he deserved, and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:50 am

Raven would hear Mira’s cackle and she would growl low in her throat as her icy blue eyes narrowed to slits as the bitch spoke. Before Raven could reply Mira was coming at her and Raven rose to the challenge to meet her. She didn’t let Mira gain full momentum and would dig her talons into the ground as she lurched forward to meet the black bitch. She saw Mira aiming for her throat and would duck low, shoving her momentum against her hoping to set her off balance. Rather taking jaws to the shoulder and sending her own teeth for Mira’s precious pillars that would support her madness. Her ivories slashed and would aim to crush her leg, taking strength from Mira. Raven could tell that she was a powerful beast. She would have to use her brain and out wit this whore, she hoped Tyrone was fairing well….

Lenzelle snarled and was snapping wildly at Tyrone. Like some sort of mad beast it would look like from the outside but Lenzelle was calculating and cunning and he was trying to fluster Tyrone, waiting for an opening. The lust was upon him, his eyes seeing red..hearing Darrel’s urgings. His snappings would pause when he felt the swift kick to his groin. A yelp would issue from his lips and he would roll from Tyrone and then snarl. He had hit him just right….it wasn’t a glancing blow it was full on and it rocked him to his core. He growled and watched Darrel rip at Tyrone’s head with glee, before glancing back up the hill to see twin black forms battling one another. His brow arched for a moment savoring the sight. Nothing was more beautiful than a bitch fight….save fucking the winner. He would grin and growl low, launching himself again.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Mira collided headfirst with Raven, tumbling across her shoulder, flopping over onto the ground. Raven's jaws snapped at her feet and she darted away, snorting loudly. How ungraceful of her. She picked herself up and launched herself at Raven again, this time from up high, her talons outstretched and her jaws wide, aiming to tear apart Raven's shoulder. Mira was determined to draw the first blood, be the first one to expose her opponent's weakness and kill her on the spot.

Tyrone scrambled back on his feet, but Darrel kept pulling on his ear like a pup playing tug-of-war, and Tyrone snarled loudly and raised one of his heavy paws, turning around and smashing it into Darrel's muzzle. Darrel cried out in pain and then in rage, jumping for him again, only to miss. Tyrone circled and prepared to attack Darrel's hip, when suddenly Lenzelle crashed into his side, sending him sprawling. This time, though, he didn't lose his footing, and he snapped his jaws to where he thought Lenzelle's head was, the clicking of his teeth clacking on empty air resonating through the night. He saw Darrel over Lenzelle's shoulder, distinctly enraged, and the dark brujo ran in a wide circle, attempting to attack Tyrone from behind again...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Raven would feel inner triumph at having made Mira fall. She watched her launch herself again and would hold until the last moment darting to the side and pivoting to bring her ivories and talons in contact with Mira's side. She would feel Mira's own graze her shoulder but it was nothing but a scratch. Jaws clamping down fiercly she sought for purchase. How dare this bitch call her a whore...she had never even... Her ears folded flat against her dark skull and she would snarl her offense.

Lenzelle's attack wasn't as effective the second time. He snarled and dug in his talons deep into the soil, trying to push the bloke over. "You should juzz azzept your death." He would give a snarling laughter. "You are no match for us weak one...and your bitch will feelz so nice wiggling under my weight." Lenzelle's teeth would again snap at Tyrone and try to gain purchase upon the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Raven's talons slashed against her shoulder, skin ripping open and a dark red stain splattering onto the ground. Mira hissed in pain and in rage, swerving her body around so that Raven's teeth clipped the outside hairs of her fur, almost catching her. "You bitch!" she snarled, opening her own jaws and heading for Raven's unprotected rear flank. "You made me bleed, I'll make you suffer!" She would kill Raven and tear her to pieces. Mira's mind spun of all of things that Tyrone had done, her heart beating wildly in and out of her chest, eyes glancing at the tussle of the three male wolves, hoping that they were tearing him apart, too. She would gain victory out of this. No one would get away this time. No one.

"Under your weight?" Tyrone echoed as he clashed shoulders with Lenzelle, his ivories flashing right before his eyes, almost gouging them out. His muscles burned from the strain but his bones were of steel, and he shouted, "Then you better move over, fatty!" And with that, he clenched his thigh muscles and gave an extra push into Lenzelle, hoping to knock him down and send him rolling down the hill. He had forgotten about Darrel, who came sweeping in on his blind side and collided with his left hind leg before he could finish shoving Lenzelle over. A sharp yelp pierced the air and he felt incisors puncture his flesh, his leg suddenly very wet and very sticky with blood. Darrel had made a critical hit, and Tyrone circled upon him, crashing his heavy weight down on Darrel's shoulders. Tyrone was overwhelmed with pain but he clasped his jaws around the back of Darrel's neck, clenching and shaking him as if he were a small, disobedient pup. Darrel growled in irritation and shot up, bumping Tyrone in the chin, knocking him away.

Tyrone panted, a pool of blood now following him wherever he went. He glanced up at Raven, fighting Mira, which was a task all on its own. But he had to focus on his own fight... no matter how bad it was going. "Why do you want to kill me so bad, Darrel? It can't just be the Code anymore," Tyrone asked, hoping for a break. His wound was severe, and he wasn't able to put any pressure on it, lest he collapse. "Why do you have a problem with just letting me go?"

Darrel snickered, his white fangs now covered with crimson. "I don't have a problem with letting you go, little brother. It's the Code that does. Despite everything I taught you, you've betrayed me. And Mira, your mate. This is all your fault, not mine. You are the cause of your own death."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Raven would feel her talons cut through Mira’s flesh. She drew first blood and it gave her confidence. She snarled at Mira. “You will be the one suffering…when you take your last breath...” Her voice would cut and she would see Mira heading for her flank. She also saw her eyes glancing toward the males and she took the opportunity of her slight second distraction. Like a black snake she coiled and struck. Her flank still would be exposed but her fangs darted for Mira’s rear leg and snapped shut to crush it to uselessness. Many a wolf forgot about legs. The throat being the primary goal, but if you could cripple your attacker…they became your prey. She would feel the anger seethe in her for this unprovoked attack. Mira would regret this day. Raven’s jaws closed with the power to crush moose bones within her jaws.

Lenzelle would have the wind knocked out of him as he would indeed loose footing to Tyrone and roll down the hill with a yelp. He rolled all the way down the hill and would stir up a cloud of dirt and push himself to his feet with a snarl and a pinning of his ears. He then would launch himself again toward Darrel and Tyrone. Picking up speed as he went aiming to launch himself at the arrogant brute…calling him fat…huff.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Mira gasped in shock as Raven leapt at her, aiming for her back legs, and she sprang into the air, barely dodging her. Mira whipped her body back around, her own bone-crushing opening wide, headed for Raven's left shoulder. The smell of blood - even though it was her own - filled her nares and raced through her veins, furthering her attack, yellow eyes keen on landing a hit on this fem that was guilty by association. A part of her wanted to ask questions about who this whore was, but she knew it would just be easier to kill her. With the sounds coming from the boys, Tyrone would be dead soon enough, and Raven would be next.

Tyrone glared hard at Darrel, orange gems burning red in the night. "Well guess what. I'm not going to die," he spat, his tail still carried high in the air. He was proud to be where he was, proud that he had separated himself from the Brotherhood, and proud that he was fighting the battle that he was now. "I'm going to kill you, Darrel. You're the one that taught me how, afterall." He hocked a lugie in his throat and spat the thick, boogery wad right at Darrel's feet. The hair instantly rose up on the dark brujo's neck and a ferocious snarl rippled across his features. "Why you arrogant little whelp..."

Darrel launched at him, and Tyrone could hear heavy footsteps rapidly coming from behind him, and the injured brute ducked and scrambled out of the way; if he had timed it right, Darrel and Lenzelle would have collided in mid-air, keeping him safe from their outstretched claws.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm

[size=12]Raven would feel the ivories slash her shoulder, leaving crimson welling on her dark pelt. She would sharply turn and her jaws would seek out the thin skin on Mira’s ribs, lashing and tearing whatever she could grasp before wrenching her shoulder away. She snarled and then would not give Mira a second to think as she lunged for her throat, the taste of blood in her mouth now feeding her anger. Dark thorns pinned, blue eyes piercing Mira like some kind of demon from the depths of hell, she came at her fangs bared and aimed at her throat. Raven having felt the bitch’s teeth in her side now grew heated. She would regret this….no other bitch again would come between the male she desired and herself. Her body seemed renewed even though blood poured from her shoulder and her teeth would snap down hard and crushing.

Lenzelle would launch too just as Tyrone ducked and his anger and bloodlust so set on tearing the brute to shreds he felt connection with Darrel’s pelt and would begin snapping at it wildly as a fierce snarl came from his maw. His eyes were tinged with red, madness had felled upon him and he was out of his senses. Tyrone had made him look the fool and no one did that. He would kill him. Only…he didn’t realize that Darrel was on the receiving end of his jaws, Tyrone’s blood was thick in his nose.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Mira had to turn away at the last second to avoid Raven's jaws rushing for her throat, stumbling over her paws until she came to a good balance, panting hard, her tail still raised in the air. She wasn't giving up - Raven was a tough opponent, and by now, strategy needed to be involved. "You don't even know who you're fighting, do you?" Mira growled, ears back. "Don't you even want to know why I'm here? What I have to do with that male over there that you'd like a good screw from? C'mon. I know some part of you is dying to figure out why I'm ripping you apart." She smiled, devilish and cruel, her white ivories slathered with blood. If Raven didn't have a physical weakness, then Mira guessed that she must have had some kind of mental or emotional one. She could break the bitch from the inside out.

Darrel made contact, and he thrashed and snarled and snapped, aiming to tear Tyrone limb from limb, when Lenzelle's scent filled his nares. Darrel swatted his paw at him, as if to slap him away, yelling, "You idiot, it's me!" He swirled his bodice around and glared at Tyrone, who had made quite the clever mood. "You always were the type to play games," Darrel snarled. "Always crying wolf. Always crying for your mother. You're so weak."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Raven would snarl at herself for missing that bitch’s throat by mere inches. Her tail was raised high over her back as well as she narrowed her eyes at Mira’s words. Ears flattened against her skull and she would growl low. “Who is ripping who apart?” She would snarl and her hackles would rise threateningly. With those words Mira had given herself away. Raven wasn’t stupid. Mira had to be Tyrone’s mate. “And for your information.” She would say low. “No one here has fucked anyone but you…whore. What kind of mate are you?” She questioned feeling the bitch’s words cutting at her and retaliating by using Mira’s own tactic against her. “I can smell you…you are in season with another males scent upon your pelt.”

Her heart was wounded but it steeled her resolve. This wench was attacking her because she was with her mate…but yet Tyrone had told her of what she had done and Raven could smell it upon her flesh herself. It made her gut wrench but she threw the thought aside. This fem was out for blood….it didn’t matter the reason now. Raven was fighting for her life. She wouldn’t let her run away; she would be able to see that in the depths of Mira’s eyes.

“Well….” She would say finally. “I can see now why Tyrone left you.” Her voice was cold and hard, even though her heart had been wounded from Mira’s words. “He deserves better than your ilk…” She bunched her muscles and sprang again, ivories wide coming in high at first appearances trying to get Mira to raise her head…if she would, Raven would use her momentum to dive into her neck.

Lenzelle would feel the heavy paw swatting at him, brining him to some what of his blood filled senses would allow. Blinking his eyes he would growl low at Tyrone. “No onez…no onez makes fool of Lenzelle.” He would growl and his body would slide out in a very snake like fashion as he would stalk toward Tyrone. Ear flicking once to hear the sweet sounds of the bitch fight. He would smile. “Perhapz Darrel…we should let him watch his belovedz…fallz...yes? Let him hear her scream as we rob her of what should have been his eh?” His voice low and menacing. What could Tyrone do? With all of them and Tyrone injured he would be able to do nothing but watch. He ran a slathering tongue over his lips.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:37 pm

A cold laugh rose up in Mira's chest, cackling darkly. Had she not been so afraid of exposing her throat, she would have raised her head to the moon in laughter. She grinned as daringly as the devil himself. "You think I left him? You're such a fool. He left me. He left his entire pack and his newborn whelps to fend for themselves. And you know what? He ran to you. You probably didn't know any of this, that bastard's damn good at keeping secrets." There was nothing in her stature to tell a lie. It was an honest truth, cold as her voice. Before she could finish the tale, though, Raven came charging towards her.

Mira stood her ground. She had taken enough of Raven's beating, and she was determined to show her what she was made of, and it wasn't just flesh and bone. Raven came in high at first, but then ducked low to the ground and Mira leapt, slashing her claws out and ivories flashing near Raven's head.

Tyrone's ears flattened against his skull at Lenzelle's words... He wouldn't listen to him, he wouldn't listen to him or Darrel anymore. They were just full of bad ideas. He was tired of fighting them and tired of being pushed around, as it had been when he was in the pack. But he wouldn't be a part of the pack, definitely not anymore. He had his new life now. And Tyrone intended to keep it that way.

Though the blood dribbled from his thigh, he seemed to draw strength from it, his massive muscles rolling over his shoulders and his fur standing on end, his form appearing larger than it originally had been. He pulled his black lips back into a savage snarl, one that had never come from him before. He didn't know what sort of beast was rising within him, but it was powerful as all could be. His orange eyes burning a hot yellow, more demon than wolf. He stepped forward, slowly padding his way towards Darrel, whose twisted angry face now fell flat at this new look to Tyrone. He looked like... a killer...

And then Tyrone turned, his blood splattering the ground, and the tri-colored brute raised himself to a bear-like stature and came crashing down to where Lenzelle was, his snarl like that of a lion's roar and his jaws aiming to crush any bone that came in his mouth. His inner animal had finally been unleashed.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Her coat was a black cased with hints of brown. She was tiny, smaller then any
normal sized wolf. Where she had come from there was a line up for assassins.
Females were bred for fighting males and females. Spies and Pup Sitters,
Assassins and warriors were much needed as well. Her first given name was Mouse.
She was quiet, small, sneaky, no one ever heard her and no one ever smelled her for
she was always so dirty she smelled like the earth around her, she was good at masking
herself. Her grandmother had been the only healer in the pack, she was persistant to teach
the next yearling to heal but the alpha had yet to pick someone worthy of the task at hand.
Shayde had been chosen, though she were much older her grandmother decided to teach

her the ways of healing behind the packs of anyone else. It was a good trade because there
weren't many wolves who could fight and heal one another or even themselves. They kept it
to one wolf so pride wouldn't get in the way.

She spent two years learning the trade having taken in every information she could late at
night till the morning came when she snuck to go thank her grandmother and found her stone
cold body laying outside the den. She had a lily by her face and Shayde had stood there in
shock that her only sane relative was gone from her life. The pack held a funeral and regret
of not finding a sucessor was like a plague against the pack. The pups were born and got
sick. Alpha's were growing old and had infections no one knew what to do for them. Shayde
did. She knew exactly what they needed how long they needed it how to make it and all
that jazz, but she kept her mouth shut. For telling them could mean she would be stuck in
the pack forever, and that was her grandmother's wish... get out while you could. She planned
something big. Killing a pup and getting driven out. Killing the sickly alphas and taking over only
to leave the next day. She wouldn't be worthy to lead and she knew that deep inside she
couldn't just kill someone because she wanted an out. Leaving though wouldn't go over so
well either, but they hadn't called her Mouse for nothing. Her boyfriend, or courting male, would
miss her. He had felt the same as she did about this pack. It was to strong for their own good
and would eat themselves alive one day.

Shayde had kissed him goodnight but didn't fall asleep herself. When she heard his breathing get
shallow she smiled and stood up. His meat had been tainted with the smallest of berries so he
would sleep harder then any night before this. Silent as the night itself she snuck away heading
into the water, wading herself away before climbing up steep and sharp rocks to the boarder line.
She stepped away from the pack, watching as her grandmother's ghost nodded her welcoming
goodbye and her adventure took off from there. Arriving here in FNI wasn't planned, and meeting
Kane wasn't planned either. They had traveled to Tiristfal Valley but this pack they went to, it
wasn't right for her and so she left leaving him and their only other new friend, a Midnight fem
in the pack. She had cased along the boarders of other packs but hadn't found her calling till
the scent of blood and battle caught her attention. She walked forward, sneaking in like some silent
ghost.

They were all fighting. All of them. She came forward, watching, waiting, wondering who would
need the assistance. A brute was bleeding from his leg, as he stood and charged she watched
as more blood splattered the ground. Dammit. She just wanted to help but they were all so
blood thirsty... She stood there waiting for the battle to end, or a wolf to fall. She looked
around, there were plenty of things she could use for healing here... for the lone lands
it was well stocked for future problems...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Raven would pin her ears against her skull and then listen to Mira’s words. “Did I say YOU left him?” She would snarl. “You are confused poor thing. I said he left you…” Her heart felt the sting of Mira’s words though, her heart was only beginning to mend and this bitch’s words were cutting the sutures that held her together. She felt her teeth roll across the top of her skull, creating a shallow but bloody cut. Having missed Mira’s throat she would dive for her foreleg again. She would crush it this time for sure. This bitch was a liar….Tyrone never said he had pups with her…nor left them ….would he lie?

Lenzelle would lift his body up to meet Tyrone’s charge and would soon feel the jaws of Tyron upon his jaw, snapping it shut with such force and a sickening crunch. Lenzelle’s body would thrust away from Tyrone and his lower jaw would dangle sickeningly, blood gushing in a red waterfall, dripping from Lenzelle’s hanging tongue. Shock settled in quickly as he stood, body shivering…eyes glassing over as his body succumbed to it. There would be no healing this…it was crushed... not just broken. His eyes would drift downward and look below as he saw the crimson spilling on the grass as well as a few of his teeth lying upon the ground.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:46 pm

She tasted blood in her mouth. Oh, what a thrill. Raven's teeth clacked around her feet and Mira pulled away, skidding backwards; she could feel the heat of anger resonating off this wolf, now. She snickered. "You obviously don't know what you're talking about," Mira replied, her confidence building. "Did he tell you that he left me? That I was even his ex-mate? That he even had a litter of children or two? From the look of surprise on your face, I'm going to assume he didn't. And what better to go by: The stories he's told you, or someone who's witnessed it firsthand?" Her tail waved like a banner, waving back and forth, teasing Raven with words. It was certain now that she would win this fight.

One of her auds turned to hear the tussle of brujos down below... Hmm, judging by Tyrone's beastly snarls, that couldn't be good... But no matter, she was confident that the fight with Raven would soon be over. At the same time, she thought she heard something in the brush behind her, but she couldn't be certain. Perhaps Raven would know. "Do you have another one on your side?" she asked, wondering if Raven had sensed the stranger as well.

Tyrone's jaws clamped down hard, the crunch of bone resonating in his eardrums and blood spilling into his mouth, breaking Lenzelle's jaw. He gave his head a mighty twist and attempted to rip it out of his skull, but Lenzelle pulled away, streams of blood following him as he stared at his muzzle in shock. Just because he had ran away, though, didn't mean that Tyrone was over with him. Again, Tyrone came upon him like an angry bear, a furious tornado of muscle and teeth and claws, meaning to kill him. Darrel watched from afar, not making a move. Tyrone would soon be the killer Darrel had always believed he would be...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk a lonley road....
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next