Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I walk a lonley road....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Shayde had came to the water, drank for a bit and then waded in. It was when Tyrone came over and started spewing questions did she turn quickly, though she knew he had been coming, she could hear it in each step he took as he got closer, that labored stagger of a walk that any injured wolf carries with themselves everytime. Her orbs watched him walk in the water, that coat of his began to lighten as blood washed from it and his wounds began to get washed. "Make sure you stand in the water longer then normal, it's good to keep them cleaned" she turned away as he asked where she came from and how to handle a situation. How was she to answer this? I'm a trained and beaten broken in killer? I learned to heal by secret... she sighed and turned towards him walking back up towards shore shook off and sat down. "I am not from these parts if you couldn't tell. You're all a hell of alot bigger then most our wolves back home, though most males are huge us females tend to hold the smaller qualities..." she looked around waiting for Raven.

"What about you two? Where do you come from and why are you, almighty king, are you out in the lone lands with your...mate..." she'd ask why they were bring attacked but she didn't want to bother with it, she didn't care, these wolves wouldn't want to stay around her long, no one ever did. She was three now and had never loved nor been loved by anyone but her grandmother. There were no friends to speak of just maybe aquaintences here and there. Passers asking for aid and she gave it to them and then when they were done, they went on their way... it's her life... she didn't expect them to show any difference though already they had, she didn't think it'd last long so why open up to wolves that would leave...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:35 am

Raven would listen to Tyrone chuckle and would watch Shayde move on and then joke about swimming. She would shake her head and flick her tail. “Well my guess is that we shouldn’t be staying here tonight. They might come back…I would hope not but the way you speak of them …well I wouldn’t put it past them not to attack us here yet.” She would say with a soft sigh and would follow along Tyrone’s side just in case he might falter.

The lake soon appeared as they walked silently for the journey and Raven would flick her ears as Tyrone spoke at Shayde. She would slide into the cool depths herself and would let the water take the blood from her hide. Refreshing. However her ears swiveled and her blue eyes would look at Tyrone as he complimented Shayde on her abilities. She looked away feeling a stirring of jealousy in her heart. Compliments didn’t fall naturally from Tyrone’s lips. She bent her delicate muzzle and would drink from the water and would duck her head to let the blood be cleaned from her crown.

She stayed silent and just slightly apart from the two now feeling like she was the outsider. She chided herself. Tyrone must just be feeling friendly…which was unusual. Then Shayde’s comment came of them being mates and she would blink her blue eyes and lap at the water again pretending she didn’t hear. She wanted to hear what Tyrone’s answer was. They weren’t mates but he had…he wanted to…didn’t he...she would think to herself.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 am

Tyrone kept his gaze on Shayde, listening with intense interest. He chuckled when she commented on his size - yes, he was quite burly. He noticed Raven step into the water but did not go up to her, figuring that she need some time to herself. He let the cool waters soak into his fur and wash away all the grime, continuing conversation with Shayde. "I come from the desert. Somewhere out there beyond this basin is my old pack looking to kill me. They sent those wolves that you had seen me fighting earlier to do the job. No idea if that will hold them off for a while, but it's not my immediate concern anymore," he replied, not even considering to tell Raven's story, or to confirm that they were mates. "As for Raven over there... I don't know much, really. A part of me says I love her, though."

The part of him that loved Raven, though, was Tyrone. He was Umbulali. Tyrone was fast asleep in his subconscious mind, waiting as he had for many years, until a trigger had unleashed him. And now, Umbulali could do as he pleased... Even tear apart the love that Tyrone had strove so hard for. No one said he was kind.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Ooc:|| You guys give me ideas. Haha!
Bic:||

Shayde looked at Tyrone and nodded noticing that Raven had turned away from them and was off on her own area. What was going on? Shayde knew something wasn't right, Raven had been pleading for Tyrone to come back to her, she needed him, she had to have him there, and yet... she wasn't here with him. Were they both insane, did they both have split personas that took over. Cause Tyrone before he had passed out was keen on Raven, asking if she was okay, and now, now Tyrone was talking to her. Golden orbs danced with thought but she didn't display them on her exterior at all. "A part..." she said softly turning away. What part, the part in his head, heart, or loins. This made her smile and she cocked her brow at him then smirked farther into a slight smile. "Well, part I guess works for some, if you're into that sorta thing" Shayde then turned away and dipped her muzzle to the water to drink again.

After that dry feeling in her throat was gone again she turned back to the bru. "Well, I think since you're all washed up you should be okay to start moving, are you staying here or are you venturing to a pack?" The more allies the more favor you have if they send more wolves." She turned to look at Raven who seemed to be thinking to herself, maybe she noticed the brute being strange too, but she wouldn't say anything it wasn't in her place.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Raven would look at Tyrone and Shayde as they spoke. She would flick an ear as he would say only part of him loved her and she would pin her ears and look away. She would slosh her way out of the water and would shake once she hit the shore. Having heard enough of their conversation. She supposed they would be heading out via the tunnel under the waterfall. “I am heading out.” She would look over and flick her tail. “I will wait for you at the entrance.” She would say and without another word she would lope off for the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Tyrone paused. A pack? Well, he had never really considered that. He looked to Raven and was about to bark out to her, but her tail was already toward him as she headed back to the tunnel. His ear flicked back, somewhat perturbed. What was her deal? He snorted, glancing at Shayde. "Raven's a bit of the jealous type... but I wouldn't worry too much," he said, stepping out of the way and shaking off his coat, water droplets flying. He placed his foot down on the earth; there was a twinge of pain, but it was nowhere near as severe as it had been before. He smiled. "Looks like your plants worked. Thanks," he said, wagging his tail, and then bounded up to Raven. He looked over his shoulder, orange eyes shining, hoping that Shayde would follow. He liked her.

"Hey, hey," Tyrone called, just before Raven could disappear into the tunnel. "What's your deal? Why so moody all of a sudden?" He asked, tilting his head. The true Tyrone would have known instantly for Raven's behavior, but Umbulai knew he still had a lot to learn - and it wouldn't help to put that stupid expression on his face, the kind that Tyrone would use when he was confused. "Are you jealous?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Raven

Would pause hearing him call after her. Her black tail flicking, still damp in it's condition. "Moody?" She would say and would flick her ears back against her skull. He didn't just call her moody...yup he did....and in the next breath he called her jealous too. That caused her own hackles to rise. Did he not know her? Did he forget all the painful conversations they had?

Hurt.

The wound in her heart was reopened. The stitches Tyrone had made torn by his very words.

Her heart bled.

She snarled at him, narrowing her blue eyes at that stupid expression on his face. The one he wore when he just didn't get it...the one he usually wore before they had their fights. "Who the hell do you think you are Tryone. Jealous? Moody?" She would snort and because she was hurt the words she didn't mean poured forth. "We aren't mates....what the hell do I have to be jealous over? " Her tail flicked. "I don't own you and it has come to my attention that you don't know me at all... nor care." She would say venom in her voice. "I will be waiting at the entrance mouth. Figure out what you want to do...where you want to go...who you want to go with and let me know okay?!" she would say refraining snapping at him and then would turn to feel like her heart was breaking into a million tiny glass shards. She would enter the dark mouth of the tunnel at a brisk trot.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

The tri-colored brujo's brow furrowed. Last Umbulai had checked, Tyrone had been pretty damn clear that he and Raven had been mates... So why was she saying this now? Ah, he could see right through her... This was probably just another one of her feminine tricks, pretending they weren't something that they very obviously were. Oh, females... Umbulai thought, and was tempted to roll his eyes, but refrained from doing so as Raven turned her back. Instead, he decided to follow her again and probe at her words.

"Not mates? Since when?" he echoed, completely ignoring her attitude towards him. In fact, he even dared to nuzzle his face against her shoulder, knowing the risk that she could slash or snap at him. "Last I checked, my dear Raven..." he purred in deep, rumbling bass tones, "We were mates... Very passionate ones, at that... I don't know what's going through that silly little head of yours, but it would be kind of you to speak with me instead of turning your back... At least, that would be the proper thing to do..." His breath was hot, his burning orange gaze remaining on her form, as if silently demanding an answer. It was a tone Umbulai knew that Tyrone himself had never used, but perhaps, this would be the only effective way to make her listen.

"You say you're not jealous, but you're acting so hostile... Especially towards Shayde. All she's been trying to do is help, and you push her away like she's some disgusting beetle..." he observed, his tone lighter, softer. "Have you forgotten about friendship? How we need it to survive? We can't stay lone wolves forever... I know you can't bear to be alone, my sweet Raven... It's why we found each other in the first place, remember? And what of the packs? Why don't we ever join them? Or have you forgotten about them, too?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Raven would freeze at his words and would turn at him. Her eyes blue and piercing as she stared at him like he was talking some foreign tongue. His voice purring in her ears. They had not been mates. They had talked about courting before Tyrone got hurt. But they weren't mates and they had never been...passionate.

She curled her lip in a silent snarl. "I think you hit your head Tyrone." she would say. "We are not mates...we have never been...passionate. Besides...how can we be mates if only part of you loves me?" She spat. " And as far as Shayde goes I am glad for her help but do you even hear what you are saying??" she would tilt her head and look at him. Really look at him.

"Packs? Not wanting to be alone??" She would shake her head at him. "WHO ARE YOU?" she would say suddenly not knowing where the big dummy Tyrone that she knew and loved was. The one who didn't mind it just being them. Who wasn't interested in a pack. Who loved to be king of their Oasis.

She would stare at him boldly and would wait for his answers.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Ooh, she was heated now. Umbulai didn't need for her to snap and snarl at him to see that. And she could see through him, too, that he wasn't the real Tyrone; instead of assuming an entirely new persona, she assumed that he had "hit his head", if he was to use her words. He would let her blurt her angry words and all of these other fallacies while he lowered his head, orange eyes gleaming. His large, fluffed plume wagged down past his legs, and not in an excited manner... No, it was dangerous, paired with the sickly grin shaping on his maw. He didn't care anymore if she recognized him as Tyrone or not... That warm, sexual heat was filling his nares, not quite clouding him to make him not see clearly, but only making his heart pound in his chest even faster.

He did not only look or feel powerful... but he was. It was in his stance, in his eyes, in every single feature that was displayed in the cramped tunnel they had found themselves in. If Raven wanted to run, there was only one way out, and she would have to crawl on her belly to get there. He blocked the other end. Oh, this was almost too perfect for Umbulai as he advanced, steps heavy and mouth watering. This... This would be a far more amusing way to destroy Tyrone's little life. He wouldn't have to kill her to do hurt him...

"Who am I?" he echoed, slinking up to her, sex unsheathed and ready to grab her if she tried to flee; his shoulders were square, hulking form ready to knock her to the floor if she tried to attack; his eyes burning with the sexual prowess of one thousand suns. "Why, I am Tyrone, King of Kings... including you, my sweet Raven."

And then, he lunged at her.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Raven hadn't even recognized the signs in herself. The sweet scent that was so intoxicating to males was just begining to hint, like a flower who's petals were just starting to open. A hint. A promise. And her mood with the other fem...that would explain it as well. Another female in the territory. Her territory at that.

In that next second Tyrone shifted. His body seeming to seeth power in every line of his body. In the glow of his orange eyes. She would feel her hackles rise slightly at the threat that he posed as she suddenly heard his voice thick with a dangerous lust to it.

He wanted her.
It was evident in his orange eyes right down to his exposed sex.

She backed up into the side of the tunnel.
Ivories unfurled from their velvet sheathes. She would let a low grow form upon her lips.
"No." She would say a coldness to her tone. "Get away from me." she would say seeing there was no escape with the hulking form she had thought she loved blocking it. She couldn't turn to run either for the tunnel narrowed down into one of those places where you had to crawl. It would leave her exposed to him if she tried.

He lunged and she would tuck her tail tight against her flanks. She didn't want this...not like this. "Tyrone!" she would yell. "No...please...!!" His heavy body trying to pin her and she would keep her smaller sleeker form wiggling away keeping her tail end away from him.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:06 pm

She said no... but why did it sound so much like a yes to his ears? Her form wriggled beneath him, but that only excited him more, his nethers prodding for hers. Feeling her tail in the way, he snapped his jaws close to her face, snarling and swiping his paw to get it out of the way. "I will have you, Raven... You are mine, and will take me," he growled, chest rumbling against body, resonating power. It only took more of her wriggling and careful aim on his part to plunge inside, splitting her legs apart with unrelenting force. "Ohh..." he moaned, in both part physical pleasure and part sick amusement. "So you are a virgin... Yes, I can tell... You're bleeding like one..."

Umbulai leaned over to her ear as his hips began to thrust into hers. "I bet you always wanted to feel this," he chuckled, delivering an extra hard thrust, one that was sure to be painful enough to make her scream. "How big it was. They don't call me the 'King of Kings' for nothing... And don't worry, love. I'll make this quick, but I can't say too much about being painless..." His thrusts came faster and faster, increasing in both rhythm and strength, until his hot seed shot out, sure to burn Raven's insides. It would have taken more to create an entire litter, but for now, it was enough to satisfy his thirst.

Tongue lolling out of his mouth, the giant brujo pulled out of her, finished. "I'd suggest running, if you can," he said, tone twisting, tail wagging in sick delight. "But there's nowhere you can go now. I'll always have your scent, I will always be inside you. Be a part of you. Remember that. And if I feel the need to, I will hunt you down for more."

He then left her with just that, exiting the tunnel. He didn't care if anyone else had heard, the job had been done. Umbulai took a dip into the water, washing himself clean of her scent, as well as any smell of sex. He actually considered himself lucky that Shayde hadn't come running - then again, the fae seemed to not have minded what he did with Raven. He strode onto the banks, shaking himself off of any water, loping for where Shayde was. It seemed she hadn't left just yet.

"It seems that Raven would like to venture on her own," he announced, forcing a twinge of disdain in his voice. He had to 'show' that he was sad that his 'mate' was leaving, afterall. He ducked his head. "She wants nothing to do with me or you... I'm sorry you had to be here for this. But, since she's not traveling with me and vice versa, I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere together. Out to the desert, or to the packs. Better to be a friend than to be alone." He smiled, orange eyes twinkling. He liked Shayde, and hoped that she would be willing to comply as well...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Raven would snarl and try to fight back against Tyrone's much larger bulk. Her eyes would go round with fear and she would try snapping at his forelegs. "NO! NO NO NO TYRONE....NOOOOooo!" she would scream at him and feel his teeth upon her scruff keeping her from moving anywhere.

Her tail couldn't tuck tight enough.

He forced his way in.

She cried.

Pain, hot searing pain. She stiffened and would feel his moan hit her ears. She had wanted this yes...at one time...with Tyrone. But not like this. Not ever like this. She was a virgin. She felt the blood mingling with her juices and dripping down her leg as he thrust violently inside her. His hot seed stung her raw sex and she would cletch her teeth refusing to give him the satisfaction of a whimper or a whine.

He pulled off of her. Sick words coming from his maw. She would turn to look at him. Eyes glowing dangerously. "If you ever come for me like this again....I will kill you Tyrone." Her voice deadly and cool. Her heat wasn't even full strength yet and she still smelled sweet under the blood and Tyrone's seed. He didn't tie with her. A blessing.

"You will never do this to me again Tyrone. You do not own me. I ...I should have let them kill you." Her heart ached at those words, how could he do this to her!! She had loved him. She still did...but this wasn't Tyrone. Then she would turn as he did. Her body achingly sore. It made her want to whine but she didn't give him the satisfaction. She still had blood dripping from her. Leaving a trail as she left the path from behind the waterfall.

She smelled like him and would find the creek and lay in it. Rinsing his scent off of her before leaving the comfort of the woods and heading out into the sands. She would pause and look back and then the tears would fall from her sapphire blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 am

Shayde watched as Raven left. Her orbs flexed in annoyance as she stomped away. Whatever. Then Tyrone spoke a little and chased after her. They needed time. She wasn't sure where she was going but she knew she could track their scents, that was part of being a born and trained killer. She shook her pelt again and made sure it was dry enough not to attract any unwanted attention. Birds. Annoying creatures who feasted on the scent of mildew and garbage. Water, if not shook off the pelt well enough stunk after a while. It gave away your position. She waited for a while longer and looked up thinking to herself softly if her coming here had just ruined any possible chance of their happiness. Great. Not only was she barron from any love or family at all because of who she was, but she may have just ruined someone elses longing for such a thing. Her body turned away to follow just as Tyrone was coming back.

Raven didn't want them around. Her ears fell back on her skull and her head tilted in confusion. Had she cause that much a problem? Whatever. Females. So emotional! She shook her head and looked behind him. He smelled of sex. Did he rape and kill? Maybe she could grow to like this male. No. He probably had just taken what he wanted, he seemed like the type. She would say nothing though, everyone had their own lifestyle, and hers was kept a secret why couldn't his. With a perked up eyebrow she looked him up and down. "Where to king of kings?" she mocked softly giving him a wink then swiftly stepped by him. Her head was lower then his shoulder. She felt so small. Her black tassle came up and she wagged it.

"And you are mistaken dear sir... I am a better friend then your enemy" she nodded. She was honest, she had had her ass handed to her countless times but never in a fight for the death. She'd probably end up killing him one day, he seemed like the type, well now, to want, not to ask, but to take. Whatever, that was him. She would never put herself in a position for him to take from her. She'd protect anyone close, but she had no one close, she'd been alone since her pack and why shouldn't she? No one cared to know a female. "You pick. I picked to save your hide now you pick to travel"

She smirked as she looked at where he had come from. Sex was obvious. Lucky bitch. Whatever. She felt her throat clench in a growl but she'd never let it out. It was just more annoying. Petty females always got what they wanted, but a female like her had to push and strive and act like a slut to even get close... because without emotions they got no where. Again she slightly shook her head and waited for his answer, while she thought, she always listened to what was going on around her...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Umbulali chuckled - She was definitely right about having her as a friend more than an enemy, and twice more than being alone. As far as he knew, Raven had been leading the way for quite some time, and now Shayde was leaving it up to him on where to go... Hmm... He lifted his nose in the air, scenting rain from the northwest. "Fair enough. If we head for the desert now, we'll likely be washed out if the rain curves around the mountains," he stated. Umbulali lowered his head, looking around; there was still the den that Raven and Tyrone had dug out before he had awoken, but he didn't feel the need to rest. No, now that he had had his fill of Raven's sex, he felt more awake than ever. Instead of turning northeast, where Raven was, he turned southwest. "Let's explore this basin a little more. See if there's another way out of here. Despite the fact that I know I could take her down, I'll respect Raven and leave her alone."

The tri-colored bru did not start walking yet, instead waiting for Shayde to respond. She had already pledged to follow him, but who knew, she could have had a smarter word to say where they were going - she had a good head on her shoulders, afterall. Umbulali couldn't help but smile, remembering a very wicked fae by the name of Mira, and how Shayde reminded him of her so. Oh, dear Miranda... If I could apologize for letting my idiot side of me surface and abandon you, I would... he thought, but said nothing, his face plain as day.

.:..:..:..:..:.

Thunder rumbled on the horizon. The tri-colored female glanced over her shoulder at the rolling clouds, swooping in from the northwest. "Shit," she muttered, and broke into a run, pads flying across the dry sands of the desert, though she knew that they would not be dry for very long. She was a desert wolf, one that knew of the harshness of the landscape, and not just about the hotness and dryness of it all; a single storm in the desert could drown a wolf like her. Long, powerful legs sprinted for a dark line of trees - she had never been to the forest before, but there was a first time for everything. She could hear the rain pelting down behind her, bringing all the water with her, lightning cracking in the sky.

She made it to the treeline just in time, bolting into the dark forest just as the storm washed over. The tall conifers protected her from the torrential downpour. Her yellow eyes adjusting to the sudden darkness, she navigated her way to a small creek, one being pelted with raindrops. There, at the opening of what looked like a tunnel, was a dark fae. Had she not seen the fae's purple eyes, she could have sworn that it was her mother, but it was not. Nonetheless, the desert wolf bolted through the rain and up to the female's side. Tears were rolling down her face and she carried the scent of blood.

Though she didn't know who this was, she ducked her head low, submissive and sympathetic. "Are you all right?" she asked, hoping that the female was friendly. Many times, she had had her ass handed to her for just asking if someone was okay. "Are you hurt? If you are, I wouldn't suggest going out there... It's just going to get worse." She wagged her tail, hoping for a response, and that the female wouldn't just completely ignore her...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Shattered.

She felt Shatterd. Her heart no longer just bleeding but broken. And yet...she still loved him.

Stupid Bitch...she thought to herself. She had trusted him and he took from her what he wanted. Sex. That was all. The fem ...that healer...was more to his liking. So instead of trying to woo her he took now that he had a new prize. The lies that fell from his tounge.

Death would be welcomed in this breath.

She looked up seeing a tri colored wolf approach and would pin her ears to her skull. For a swift moment she thought it was Tyrone. But it wasn't. It was a fem asking if she was alright. She stood and looked at her with lifeless blue eyes. "I am not alright. But I will survive." she would say sounding almost saddened by the thought of living.

"It can't get any worse." She would say then and would look at the young fem. "And I wouldn't stay here either if I were you." She still smelled of sex and of blood and heat. If heartache had a smell it would be billowing off of her too.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Distraught. That was what the fem was... distraught. The tri-colored fem sighed, but she stood her ground. "Okay, well... If you do go anywhere... With or without me... Don't go in the desert. It's storming really bad out there, and will last for a couple of days. Trust me. Heh, I've lived there most of my life," she said. She wanted to lift this fem's spirits, but she didn't know how. And for some reason, she wanted to make sure that she was okay.

"Listen. I know you don't want to stay here, and we can't go out there, but how about we find a den to bunk down for the night? I can even get you something to eat, if you'd like. And, well, let's not try to hide that you're bleeding... I could find some herbs for you that could take away some of the pain," she offered, yellow eyes glinting with sincerity. She didn't know why she was being so nice to this stranger... It just felt right. "Oh, and the name's Angelica. Angie, really."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Raven looked at the fem.

Blue eyes dull, seeing life as if through a broken mirror. Shattered.

This fem was being kind though Raven was too numb to be grateful for it. She looked out her. "I lived in the desert too." She would say randomly as she would step into the rain and let it wash against her coat. The young tri colored wolfess said her name was Angelica....Angie.

"Raven." she said simply in response. "or at least...that is who I was." She would breathe softly. She was lost. He broke her. And yet the shards of her heart still cried for him. How could he? He knew what her past was....and yet...she closed her eyes.

"Take away the pain." she would say her voice a haunting soft echo. "I doubt you could find herbs strong enough." she would say. "We cannot stay here."

Her dark pillars would move. If Angie followed she wouldn't stop her. But she wasn't welcoming her either.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Angie was quiet, watching as Raven moved out of the tunnel; she couldn't tell if she had accepted the idea of looking for a place to den down or not, but she at least seemed to slightly comply to being herbally treated. Angie kept to Raven's flank, noticing that the path she walked was aimless, as if she was not really even looking at all. The tri-hued female inwardly sighed, ears flicking back - though she was obviously the younger one, she would have to take the lead if they wanted to get out of the rain. Yellow eyes burned in the shadows, night falling quicker and soon dousing them in a dark wetness; a flash of lightning revealed a small hollow, one that smelled of dry earth.

"I think I found a place," she said aloud, nudging Raven very gently in the side. She wouldn't have been surprised if the fem hadn't heard her - she seemed to be lost in her own world. Angie wasn't sure what much else there was to say... She would have to wait for Raven to open up before learning anything about her. In the meantime, though, they both stood in the rain.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Cold. Cold and Numb. Colder than any winter's moonless night. She blinked her frozen blue eyes slowly as if walking through a dream. A nightmare. She fell through the looking glass into a horror.

She didn't feel the rain upon her pelt nor the fem walking at her flank. She had been broken before....slowly being mended....now she was shattered. A shell of what she had been...an empty husk of what she could have become. Yet even in the pooled crimson of her chest that the shards of her heart lay in....it was still there. She loved him. Her eyes closed and she trembled, whether it from the cold or from the shock of the incident she didn't know, she didn't even realize it.

Angie's touch came gentle yet she flinched at it slightly. Her body remembering the assault though she didn't know she even flinched. She would look at her blankly and would nod. "Good...a place." she would say her voice sounding hollow and haunted. She let Angie guide her to the small hollow. It was dry and Raven would curl up on one side. A tight ball and she shivered. She would look at Angie again and ask. "Who are you?" Softly blinking. Her eyes clearing a moment as if realizing Angie was there.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Raven flinched at her touch, but did not lash out. Together, they walked to the small hollow, Angie standing at the entrance out of the rain while Raven curled up. She looked over at the fem with sorrowed, yellow eyes... By now, she could have guessed what had happened... The smell of sex and the bleeding was enough to tell her that Raven had been raped, and recently at that. Casting her gaze to the thundery heavens, Angie wondered, for a brief moment, if there was the work of spirits at hand - it had been mighty convenient that she had found her, before she had caused herself more disaster. Perhaps fate was involved.

Her ears twitched, catching Raven's soft words. "My name is Angie," she repeated, her voice tender. She laid down beside Raven, yellow eyes searching for her blues. "I come from a pack, far out in the desert. I didn't like the way they ran things, and I managed to get away before they called me for a mission I didn't agree with. Some would call me a coward for fleeing. But... for me, it's for the better. I don't think I was much use to them, anyways. I've been gone for over a year now, and no one's come chasing after my tail." She didn't know how much of this information Raven would absorb, but it felt good to release her true identity before a stranger. No longer did she have to fear a wrong word or a mistaken action. Despite this, though, she knew that the limelight was not solely on her.

Angie tilted her dial. "But, Raven... Tell me... What happened to you? It..." Her auds fell back, and her eyes cast down to her paws. "I know I don't even really know you, but it worries me."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Raven would look at her. "Angie..." She would repeat her name soft and ghostlike. Her ears would lift from pinning on her skull and would cock to the side. The fem's soft cadance soothing in a way, even if it echoed hollowly in her ears. She would close her eyes and would only be absorbing a few details here and there of her story.

Angie....desert pack....fleeing.

Then her blue eyes would reopen at the calling of her name.

Raven.

That is who she was. Now she felt she was broken...soulless...a broken winged bird.
Angie asked what had happened to her.

She licked her dry lips and would give a soft breath.

"He lied to me." The words came a haunting whisper. "I tried to help protect him....he said he wanted to court me....." She closed her eyes tight and she would tremble now and she would grit her teeth. "He lied to me!!" She would scream next and tears would fall faster than the rain coming down outside. Her ears pinned against her skull again as she would weep.

She growled low next as her emotions would sweep. "He will never touch me again." She vowed.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 am

Raven. Shayde guessed that female would never be dropped. At his words of her respect the small female turned and looked at him. "not to question your motives but I think respects already been lost between you two. You're not the sane wolf I knew when I first got here so don't mention respect. And to add on. She doesn't deserve respect if she walked aroun here pouting like a love sick pup jealous that her "main man" met a new friend. She didn't give me a chance so it's her loss your gain. Don't mess it up" she winked at the end going from being serious to haughty in a small sentence.

Her small auds perked up and she gave him a smirk. "this place is boring to me. I come from somewhere very active. That fight you were in. That was the most I've seen in these boring lands. Not since I was in Jabbar. Nice dark pack but very royal and keen on their home. Fighting some strong midnight breed. Now for around here. All I ask is if you see her. Raven. Put on a smile and act pleased as ever to have me in your company. It'll wreck her." if anyone couldnt notice she didn't like Raven. She liked Tyrone though. He seemed like a masked liar just like herself... They fit. And if she were wrong. She'd kill him.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Tyrone perked a brow, noticing the haughtiness in her voice. A smile crept over his leathers. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" he chuckled darkly, orange eyes reflecting as such. He listened to her speak of Jabbar, his large tassle sweeping behind him. He had never heard of such a place, and she was probably right... It was boring. Once again, he lifted his nose to the winds, but this time, it wasn't the storm he was scenting for, and it wasn't Raven, either. No... It was... "Ahh," he said, twisting his gaze to the southwest. "Tell me, Shayde. You fancy yourself a killing tonight? It will be easy blood to spill, but blood nonetheless," he asked. It would have been something to do versus roaming around the basin like whelps trapped by their parents. Darrel was still in the area, and Tyrone wouldn't mind taking him down. He was beginning to bleed out, he knew that much... As for Mira, he didn't know where she went.

.:..:..:..:..:.

A surge of protection washed over Angie, her muscles stiffening as Raven spoke. She didn't like the sound of it one bit - she knew of females that had been raped in her own pack, and the terror that had been brought down upon them. Her yellow eyes were hard, but also sincere. She looked directly at Raven. "Tell me," she said sternly, as one would address a wolf in danger. "Is he still around? What does he look like? I'll make sure he never touches you again, tooth, claw, whatever." She didn't know if she would get a straight answer, but her question was not so much for Raven's safety, as it was also her own... Brutes had a way of returning to the scene of the crime...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 am

Raven heard the younger fem's demand to tell her and she would close her eyes. A deep breath was drawn into her nares and she would exhale slowly. Who did this to her.....none other than the one she cared about the most. The one who was showing her that she deserved to be loved gently...if not aggravatingly sometimes...but had lied.

Anger, hurt, and dissapointment filled her.
Had she been so stupid?

"He is close....." Her blue eyes closed. "He is a large hessian...tri colored... "She would say her voice strained as she would see his form behind closed eyelids. "His eyes are the color orange....like the color that dances across the sky at sunset." A long pause would haunt the air around them.
"
His name...." She would say opening her blue eyes flashing lightning in their hurt. "Is Tyrone.......and he lied to me."

Haunted was her voice. Broken was her body. Shattered was her mind and heart. Would Raven ever be the same? When she healed would she be the same easy spirit that she once was? Or would this act turn her into something dark and sinister, twisting her soul into the abyss.

Time would tell.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Angie's blonde ruff rose at Raven's words - "He is close...". Orange eyes instantly switched out into the downpour beyond the mouth of the cave, searching for any sign of the tri-colored brute, but all she could see was sleet and green. Chances were, the brute wouldn't be able to find them if he wanted to, their scents being washed away and them hiding in the dark grove. She relaxed, though a warrior's heart still beat in her chest. She looked to Raven, ears pulling back in sympathy. "I am sorry that you have experienced such a thing..." she said softly, and carefully placed the tip of her nose underneath Raven's chin; a comforting gesture. "But you are here now, and you are safe with me. I will ensure that no further harm comes to you. I promise you that this is not a lie."

She did not mention that somewhere out there in the world, was her father with the same name. Her mother had been looking for "the two-faced bastard" since she had been born, and he had fled the pack, but Angie had no clue who he was or what he looked like. Yes, it was possible that this fellow that Raven described was her father (it would explain where her tri-hued coat came from), but she had no idea... And she didn't want to cause a further stir in the poor woman. Instead, she would continue to offer companionship and protection in exchange for friendship.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Raven would look over at Angie and would flick her ears back. "I was stupid." She would say. Her voice cool and flat. Her blue eyes would soon find the young tri colored fem giving her a comforting gesture and she would blink. She really didn't believe the young fea. Tyrone might hurt her too. "No." she would say. "When he comes again....because he will....I will kill him if he tries to hurt me again...myself."

Her voice was cold and she still felt broken inside. A hollow shell of what she had been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk a lonley road....
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next