Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I walk a lonley road....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 am

A snarl came to Darrel's lips, curling with impatience. "You're a part of the pack because you made a pact, brother. And it's a pact you can't just run away from because 'you don't feel like it'." Darrel was only slightly smaller than Tyrone, but it was plain to see that beneath his dark coat he had just the same amount of muscle, the same amount of strength. He pushed his face into Tyrone's, which remained as stony as it had ever been. "You think you can run away from all the blood you've shed, the wolves you've killed? Running from your past has never done a wolf any good. You know why? Because whoever you meet, they'll always want to know your story, where you came from. And, well... You can tell them lies..." Darrel began to circle Tyrone, keeping a close watch on him from all angles. Tyrone followed his gaze, not allowing him to see his back. "And sure, they may be gallant fools and believe them, but you'll know the truth. And guess what? I know the truth too. And truth is, Tyrone... You're a killer."

Tyrone was now on edge. His tri-colored fur stood on end, his hackles were raised, and his muscles tense. He didn't let his eyes leave his brother's. "You know nothing about me, Darrel. I'm not a killer. I never was. Sure, I may have been part of the Brotherhood of War, but... but I never harmed anyone innocent. Killers kill everyone, including the innocent."

"So what are you trying to call yourself now, a hero? A vigilante? What, Tyrone, what?"

"I'm trying to tell you that that life is one I no longer live!" Tyrone snapped at Darrel, who jumped back with hardly a look of surprise. "Why did you come to find me anyways, Darrel?"

"I came to tell you that the Brotherhood needs you back, Tyrone," Darrel replied, at which his voice turned sympathetic. "Sweet's no longer with us, he died not long after you left. Miranda's been desperate to be with you again, her heart just isn't in the fight anymore without you as her partner. And Lenzelle... Well, he'll always be the hot-blooded killer we know him as. But we're the fighters of our pack, and without you... We're missing a vital cog in our machine, you understand?"

Tyrone spit a sticky lugie at Darrel's feet. "Yeah, I understand. And you need to understand that no matter what, I'm not coming back... No matter how desperate Miranda is, the bitch. You of all wolves should know how much I hate her."

Darrel remained composed. "Fine then. But, my request for you to come back is still present... The Brotherhood will give you about two weeks, I presume, to return. If not... Well, you know what happens then, don't you?" Darrel smiled wickedly, and strode off into the desert. It was then he was gone, vanishing into the blinding heat and dust. He hadn't even bothered for a drink or rest.

Tyrone closed his eyes, memories blurring in his mind... Memories he didn't want to remember, things he had tried to forget. He flopped down onto his stomach, his paws covering his eyes in grief. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 am

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Raven10

The words she heard. Surely they really couldn't be talking about Tyrone. The Tyrone she knew wasn't a killer...he was a happy go lucky wolf that had taught her how to smile again...and how to feel anger to a male again...she thought secondly. She stayed quiet and listened. She heard about the killing, the brotherhood, the fea Miranda....she felt a hard knot grow in her throat at that. Darrel spoke of her like she was Tyrone's mate. Her breathing stopped for a few heartbeats and it resumed again when he said he hated her. Joy shouldn't have been a feeling that Raven felt at that comment. But it was.

Darrel finished his words, a threat ending them, and then icy blue eyes watched him pad away over the dunes. She watched Tyrone drop and cover his face with his paws. He looked as if he was in utter despair. She licked her dry nose and gave a sigh. She then walked on silent paws to his side and would gently lean down and nose behind his ear. "Tyrone...' She said softly. A lot more gently than her words had been before. This time there was no venom in them. No hurt. Just genuine concern.

She sat down on ebony haunches and waited for him to speak. She heard what Darrel said but wanted to hear the truth of the matter from Tyrone himself.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:37 am

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 5078765280_bff498deab

Her words were so soothing, but they seemed to just pierce his heart. Why had he gotten her into this? Why did he have to meet her? All he had wanted to do was get away, and now... Now, well, he had no idea. He couldn't even look at her. "I'm sorry, Raven," he said. "You should just... go. Pretend you never met me. If everyone says I'm a killer, then I guess I am one. What I say really doesn't matter anymore, even all the way out here."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:48 am

Raven's ears flattened against her skull as Tyrone spoke. He wouldn't even look at her. His words cut her deeply too. He was telling her to go and to pretend she never met him.....her breath stopped. That is what "HE" had said so long ago, before she met Tyrone and his antics that brought her out of her dark thoughts. A tremble went through her body as she tried to decide what she was to do. Her first instinct was to lash out and then run...her second instinct was just to run...run and complete what Tyrone had stopped her from doing. But soon sense came over her and she swallowed again.

Ears still pinned against her skull she parted her lips. "Do you really think I care if you were a killer? A king? A Fool?" Her words came softly. "They called me whore, they called me Liar, they called me Heartbreaker, they called me much worse...where I came from." She tried to stay calm. "Does that mean I am any one of those things that they called me?"

A long silence fell between them and then she looked away from him. "Tell me to fuck off....tell me to go to hell....tell me to drop dead...but please Tyrone...don't ever tell me to go. Please." She said a sadness to her voice. "Don't ever tell me to pretend I never met you..." She whispered this time. "For if it wasn't for you I...' She trailed off leaving off the part of that if it wasn't for him she wouldn't be here right now for she herself would have ended it all.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Tyrone lifted his head from the ground and stared at her in genuine surprise. He thought he saw tears threatening to spill from the corners of her eyes, and she looked so strong and so heartbreaking that he realized he had never asked her what her past had been like... he had always just assumed. And when she said that they didn't care what anyone else called him, it sent an... odd feeling, into his chest. It was warm and sweet, like melted chocolate or honey. He blinked once, realizing that Raven was not going to leave, no matter what he said. He sat up.

"All right,"
he said in an undertone, but raised his eyes to hers. "I'm sorry, Raven... You don't have to go. I mean... You're probably the only friend I have." He had wished that wasn't true, but it was. He used to have tons of friends, within his pack and the Brotherhood, but that... That was all different now. And Raven was willing to understand him. "And the way I feel with you... I haven't really felt with any of my other friends. Er, friends I used to have. But I like the way I feel when I'm around you. It's nice. So... Don't go. I'm sorry."

His ears fell back and his tail remained low. It was perhaps the most submissive stance he had ever allowed her to see him in. He prayed he hadn't scared her off or angered her more, for all he really wanted was her ear to listen and her heart to understand. He knew he should have told her where he come from earlier, but why dig up bad memories? Apparently, though, they come back up from the earth like the living dead.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Raven's blue eyes like mirrors watched Tyrone as he lifted his body off of the ground. She gave a breath almost afraid that his next words were going to tell her to go again. Relief filled her chest when instead they said she didn't have to go and that she was his only friend. It was pure restraint that kept the tip of her tail from wagging slightly in happiness. "You are my only friend too Tyrone." She said softly and listened to his words and watched his stance. He was looking so small and vulnerable...which Raven had never in the time she knew him had seen before. She scooted closer and pressed her shoulder to his. "I don't care about your past....mine...isn't the prettiest either." she said. "What I do care about is what this bru Darrel said about what would happen to you if you didn't show up." She said her ears falling slightly back.

She had just found him again and now by the words of another, a silent threat loomed and made to make him dissapear again. She gave a soft sigh and took comfort in the closeness she shared with Tyrone at the moment. All the hurt that another had caused her in the past was slowly melting away and the name of the sun that melted that ice was Tyrone.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm

He leaned into her shoulder, welcoming the comfort. The last time someone had comforted him like this was when he was a pup, when his mother was still alive. "Thank you, Raven. I couldn't ask for a better friend," he said with a smile, his tail twitching in a bit of happiness. She really didn't care about his past because he had changed, and she knew it... and that was enough to make him happy. "But you're right about Darrel. If I don't go back, they'll hunt me down. I thought I had escaped him and the Brotherhood when I went into this desert... but I guess not. They're extremely good trackers. I don't know where I can run to." His orange eyes burned with worry, and he stood up, padding over to the water hole. He looked as his tri-colored face in his reflection, trying to figure out what he could do. "Do you think you can just run from your past and start over?" he said, not quite to himself or his reflection, but not quite to Raven, either. "Because that's what I'd like to do."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Raven gave a soft smile at his praise and then sighed at his next comment. "Perhaps you should tell me a bit of this brotherhood. Maybe we could out smart them?" she said. She watched him stand and move to the waterhole and look at his reflection, she too stood and slowly padded over beside him after he asked the question about running from the past. She gave a soft sigh and studied her reflection in the pool next to his. "I think so Tyrone...I mean.....at least...I think feel I am ...getting the chance to start over." She said softly and swallowed. "Sorry about earlier...I was...angry." She said and let her dark tail sway softly as she tipped her muzzle to lap at the life giving water.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:17 pm

"Nah, it's okay," Tyrone said in response to her apology. "As for the Brotherhood, well... You see..." He sat back on his haunches and looked at her. It was going to be quite a tale, and he knew that. But Raven was willing to listen, and she had asked about it, so he may as well tell it. "Okay... Where do I start? Um... All right. The pack I come from has always been involved in war. I don't know why, but we always were and still are. My pack is what we call the 'Bloods'. I don't know why. That's just always what everyone around me referred to us as... And the war we fight, is against another big pack, called the 'Graves'. We're taught to hate them and that they're filthy and disgusting and don't deserve to rule the land that we rule... It's a pretty useless war, anyway, because no one is ever going to win. Sure, we can win the battles, but... The war itself is endless."

Tyrone hesitated. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go one, since what he had told her was already ridiculously dark. But... She wanted to know. "Anyways, Darrel is my older brother... Well, sorta. He's a part of the Blood pack, so everyone there is your brother or your sister. Not really by blood relation, but... You know what I mean. He's always been on the higher-up in the pack because he's such a good fighter. A couple of years ago, he decided to form an elite clan, one that would target specific wolves in the Graves pack. That is what became known as the Brotherhood of War... and what I became a part of."

He stopped again and shook his head. "I'm sorry. I really don't know if you want to hear the rest."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Raven sat down once more and listened to his tale. Warring and blood. She would have never guessed Tyrone would have come from such a dark and blooded past. She nodded and then licked her dark maw. "No..go on...we need to know what we are up against." She said emphisizing slightly on the we. She didn't know what these wolven were capable of. They needed a game plan. She nosed his shoulder gently and then swallowed. "If it makes you uncomfortable Tyrone you don't have to....but..if you will finish. I will tell you my past as well. " she said flicking her ears back. It was something she didn't want to tell...she didn't want to relive the bad memories but she would. Tyrone needed to know....escpecially if they were going to be friends.....if they ever wanted to become more ...he would have to know why she got so upset sometimes at what he says or does.

Her heart flipped. Become more. She looked at the tri colored hessian at her side and felt at home. Wherever Tyrone was she knew she was home no matter what the landscape. "I do think we need to know what they are capable of and who they are so I have some idea of what they look like and can do."
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 am

Tyrone remained silent, letting her words for him to decide whether to continue or not to sink in. He didn't want to, but... He knew by now the truth had to be told. Otherwise, it would come to kill him. He looked away from Raven as he continued his story. "The Brotherhood of War... became my life. I was a different person back then, Rave. Er, well, I was still me, but I... I didn't know the difference between right and wrong, y'know? I didn't like the killing... I never harmed the innocent. Something in me just couldn't do that. And I could never do fatal blows to my enemies. Everyone else were the killers. Not me. I got dragged into the Brotherhood because Darrel thought he could put my size to good use. And, well... he did."

"But at times, the Brotherhood wasn't all that bad. We were like a mini-gang of wolves. Sweet was big and tough, but he had a real soft spot when one of us got hurt. He was our medic on the team. When he fought, he knew where all the vital spots were... Miranda was fierce. She was one helluva bitch. Fast, like black lightning. Gorgeous, too, she... Well, she... She was my mate. But not anymore, not anymore, I swear. I hate her. Anyways. Lenzelle's a bloodthirsty bastard, too... But he had a hilarious sense of humor. Dark and kind of disgusting sometimes, but still great. And Darrel... I've already told you about.

"We were in the middle of a battle once, and... Darrel wanted me to kill this pup. He was the Graves' alpha's son. The kid was only three weeks old, not even. And Darrel wanted me to kill him, and I... couldn't. It just didn't sit right with me. So what if the kid would grow up into some big bad wolf? He could change his mind, try and stop the war, make peace or something. It was because of that pup and me that the Brotherhood kicked me out. They had talked about killing me the night they did... And that's when I ran away into the desert... and that's when I met... you."

His orange eyes met hers again. She truly had become his best and only friend. For a second, he wondered if meeting her was destiny... for she was running from her past as well. Maybe they were... Maybe they were what his mother used to call soulmates: Two individuals traveling all the way across the universe to meet and fall in love. Tyrone shook his head. He really wasn't much of a believer in fate, since it was "the fate of the Bloods" to "kill and dominate the Graves".

"As for what will happen if I don't go back with them... Well, they'll consider me a traitor to everything in the name of the Bloods. It wouldn't be just the Brotherhood of War after me. It would be the rest of the pack, too. And the Graves already know who I am, so we wouldn't be able to hide out with them or anything. The only conclusion I have is to run and hope they don't find us. Otherwise... I have absolutely no idea, Raven. I wish I did."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Raven listened silently taking in Tyrone's story. Her blue eyes blinked and studied him as he spoke. He spoke of the elite members of his former pack, the warring, his ...mate. Her ears flicked backward on the mention of Miranda and a jealous welling in her heart. He had a mate...Her blue eyes blinked once and looked down to the sand. She didn't know how it was in other packs but once you mated someone you were mates for life unless the alpha decreed they could part ways. His words sounded like he still admired her that way....fast, fierce, gorgeous...she blinked her eyes and looked up again hiding her feelings locked into her blue pools. He swore he hated her but the admiration she thought she heard in his voice made her doubt.

When he finished his tale she nodded and sat quietly for a moment thinking. "So they won't give up unless you are dead...." A heavy silence fell upon them. "So what if we make them think you are dead." She met his eyes blinking once. She had an idea...but would it work?
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 pm

From the way she reacted, Tyrone knew he shouldn't have told her about Miranda. Dammit all, why couldn't he do anything right? But, Miranda's story was one that was to be told later. If anything, she was the one Tyrone wanted to get the most away from. His ears perked and his eyes lit up at Raven's plan to make the Bloods think he was dead. "What do you mean?" he asked, curiosity surging through him. "How could we do that?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Raven stood and looked at Tyrone and then sat again. "It wouldn't be fun...for you at least." She said thinking out loud. "We need a body....a wolf body with your coloring...' she said and then thought longer. The scent would be wrong...that is where the not so fun part would come in. "It wouldn't smell like you ...well at first...you would have to sleep with it...for probably a good week or two to allow it to hold your scent. You said your pack isn't stupid so we have to make it believable....then...when they come looking for you we would have to have a plausible story for me to tell them. I met your brother, Darrel.' She said. "He found me by the rock and was asking questions of me about you. I didn't give him much information but he knows I was in the area." She said trying to think up a good story of why. "Do you think it would work? Do you think we can fool them Tyrone?"

She flicked her black tail and studied him. He belonged to another....was it her destiny to be alone.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Tyrone could visualize the plan in his mind already. The fake Tyrone, drenching it in his scent, and then running for it and leaving Raven to deal with the rest. He slowly nodded as she spoke, the information sinking in. "I think... I think that might work," he finally said, recalling the skills of the Brotherhood. Sure, they were excellent trackers, but even they would be challenged by the harshness of the desert. If they worked out the plan to when there would be a sandstorm, it would give them so much more time and chances of it actually working. The sand would throw scents around, mix up directions, and cover tracks. Everything seemed like it would work, but suddenly Tyrone's eyes met hers.

"Raven... What about you?" he asked, a bit of doubt slipping into him. "What if... What if Darrel doesn't believe you and kills you? Or... or something goes wrong when the Brotherhood gets here? And like, when we leave the fake body here, and I run away, how are you going to follow me if my tracks and scent are covered? I don't know really anywhere outside of the desert here... and I don't want to risk coming back to the Oasis to see you... The Brotherhood might be waiting out for me to see if I'm really dead or something." Many more questions spun in his mind, for he was genuinely worried about her. He paused, catching his breath. "I mean... I really don't want you to get hurt or something... and have it be my fault."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 am

Raven let her tail give a soft wave when Tyrone said the plan might actually work. Details would have to be worked out but it was useable. "What do you mean what about me? At the time your brother came and spoke to me I can't say I was very kind nor ..' she looked down at her paws for a moment. "Very worried about you at the time." She cleared her throat. "I can't imagine I gave the impression that we were good friends." She said and sat. "Besides...he will have proof in "your" body. Right?"

She thought about his concerns. "We could meet up....at ...well you know due south of here is that spring fed puddle among the rocks? Not many know of it....maybe we could have you hide out there and I can meet you. I would feel horrible if we didn't do anything Tyrone and these brothers of yours hurt you." She felt a whine welling in her throat.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:04 am

Tyrone's brow furrowed. He shook his head. "Yeah, well, that was then, and this is now. And right now, you're important to my survival," he replied. Deep down, he had always known that he couldn't leave her. Sure, they may not have always gotten along or cared about one another, but he knew he'd already have gone back to the Brotherhood if he hadn't met her. "But, if you gave him the impression that we're enemies, all the better. I guess just when Darrel does approach you... Try not to get sucked into anything. The Bloods are more of a gang than a pack. The last thing that needs to happen is for you to get involved," he said, with a slight warning tone. Though, it was all in a manner of protection. Darrel was a tricky bastard. He could get away with whatever he wanted, if given the chance.

He tried to remember the water hole... He wasn't really good at remembering stuff, but this he did. He had caught a wild hare there and dined in the cool shade. "Yeah, I remember it," he said. "I'll wait there for you. I promise."

"Now," he said, changing the subject. "This wolf that's going to replace my body. You know I don't like to kill the innocent. Unless... You want to, and I don't hold that against you. But, before we do any killing... I was thinking maybe there'd be a dead wolf already out there we could use." He turned his orange gaze to the vast, scorching desert. On his travel to the Oasis, he remembered passing many lupine skeletons. Perhaps there were some fresh carcasses out there they could use.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 am

Raven blinked her blue eyes. She was important to his survival? She had mixed feelings at the moment. She cared about Tyrone but he had ...or still was mated....it was so reminicent of her old home. She swallowed. "He" had said things like that before only to walk away. Tyrone is different....she thought trying to force the thought from her skull. "I told him we were accquaintances....and I was pretty growly at him so I should have given him the impression that I didn't care for you....at the moment." She added softly.

His warning came about Darrel and the gang and how manipulative he was. "Don't worry Tyrone. Now that I know well...there is no way I would be sucked into that." She said trying to sound confident. "Don't worry Tyrone."

Then the subject of the body came up. "I don't believe in needless killing Tyrone....so an already dead wolf is preferred and if we can't find one now I guess we run and find one as soon as we can." She said. "Perhaps we should start looking now...the sooner the better hmm?" she said trying to be positive and then turned her eyes out to the desert as well with a soft sigh. "This will work Tyrone....it has to..." she said and then silently thought...if it doesn't I don't know what I would do.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Tyrone nodded. "Okay. We'll wait until night fall, and then we'll search the desert," he decided, knowing that it was better to travel in the night than in the day, especially with the blistering heat. His stomach growled, but it felt all knotted up within himself. He thought he was still full from the spider... He guessed it was just nerves, and hoped he didn't have food poisoning. That would've sucked... a lot. He looked to Raven, and his stomach knotted tighter. Dammit, he thought, What is wrong with me? He shook it off with a shake of the head, though, and went over to the water hole, stepping in. His tail curled up in pleasure as his hot pads soaked up the cool water. He grinned and looked over his shoulder at the dark femora behind him.

"C'mon, Raven. Loosen up a bit. I mean, I know this is dark and serious and such... but right now, we got nothing but time on our paws," he called, splashing about. The water came up to his chest, and felt so good against his warm skin underneath all of his fur. He waited a moment, and knew that she wouldn't be quick to jump in... Tyrone raised his front legs and chest up, and then came crashing down into the water, sending a small tidal wave in her direction.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Raven nodded in agreement. Night....the time the desert transformed from a harsh mistress into a delightfully cold maid. She licked her nose to wet it and sighed softly. She didn't want to think about Tyrone's predicament nor the fact of the matter that if it didn't work her life was at risk as well. She watched Tyrone wade into the pool and shook her head and couldn't help but smile at his grin.

Loosen up...he said and she snorked. "Tyrone I don't know how..." She began having closed her eyes against the bright sun for a moment and then wasn't able to finish because a small wave of water at that very moment crashed upon her and soaked her to the skin. She blinked her blue eyes speechless for a moment and stood up dripping wet.

She cleared her throat and glared at him a moment. "Oh you are going to get it." She said and leapt from the edge of the pool aiming to give Tyrone a good dunking.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Tyrone laughed, throwing his head high in the area. "A dunking, you say?" he called out. "Why you wouldn't - BLUBBLUBBLUB!!!" Raven's paws came crashing down on his skull and he sank deep into the water, air bubbles spurting out of his mouth and nose. She was on him, and he thrashed and kicked, but to no avail. He sank deeper and deeper underneath her weight, and he let the air seep out of his lungs until no more bubbles came up. His talons found the sandy bottom, and with his clenched muscles, he shot up, hoping to rocket Raven's body off of him entirely.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Raven giggled as she dunked Tyrone. "Splash me will Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...." She was then launched up into the air and thrown off Tyrone when he pushed back up from the bottom. She hit the water with a big splash and came up gasping. "TYRONE! YOU..." she said soaking wet, her pelt looking even blacker than before making her eyes look startling in her face. She glanced over at him and then couldn't help it but laugh. He looked like an overgrown drown rat...his fur sticking to his muscle like that. She laughed some more.

"All right truce!' she giggled and wagged her wet tail sending water slicing through the air sending a nice thwap of water right to Tyrone's mug. She sloshed her way over to the bank and stood there dripping wet, humor in her blue eyes. This...this was why she enjoyed Tyrone so much. As infurating as he could be he always made her smile again eventually.

...but he belonged to someone else.....a tiny voice in her head called out.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Tyrone grinned, standing tall and proud with his head high and his chest out, his boyish pride shining bright as the sun. "A truce?" he echoed. "Aww, c'mon. We were just getting started!" Her splash hit him in the face, and she was already sauntering off. Tyrone loped up and out of the water, shaking off his coat, water droplets flying everywhere. He wagged his tail, ears perked and full of energy. "So now what do we do, oh Mistress of Everything Serious and Gloomy?" Tyrone teased, his smile still on and his tail still swinging.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Raven rolled her eyes. "You are nothing but an over grown pup." She said and laughed and then shook out her ebony pelt sending water droplets right back at Tyrone and then glared at him. "Mistress of everything dark and gloomy huh?" She flicked her tail not very happy with the nickname he just besotwed upon her. "What just because I am trying to be serious about this whole thing?" She huffed slightly trying not to be offended.

So when he stood there full of energy she walked around the other side of him (Opposite of the pool) Like she was going to walk off and then instead of trotting by she shouldered him roughly hoping to send him back into the water. Call her the mistress of everything dark and gloomy will he? "How's the water?" She would call back if her plan suceeded.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Tyrone shrugged, closing his eyes, and not watching as Raven circled around the water hole. "Well, you can be serious, Miss-I-Don't-Know-How-To-Have-Fun, but I'm just sayin' you should enjoy the simple moments when we're not bothered by things, y'know? Life is a pup's worl--!!" And SPLASH! Tyrone went crashing down into the water, Raven's bulk slamming into him. He jumped back up in surprise, hearing her comment. "And the water's great, by the way!" he shouted, kicking more splashes her way. "You should join me, it's fun!"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Raven laughed loudly as Tyrone went back into the drink. Her tail swayed and before he could let out the words "You should join me it's fun!" She had launched herself to try and give him another dunking again. She laughed again. It was fun. He knew just how to brighten her day.

They were probably making enough noise to scare off all the prey for miles. She grabbed the scruff of Tyrone's neck and yanked playfully as she tried to splash him at the same time. ...I will show him who is no fun...she thought to herself and growled playfully.

The sun was now on it's downward decent and lowering in the sky. Soon the blessed cool of the night would be upon them.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:45 pm

And down he went, splashing back into the pool. "You're just determined to drown me, aren't you?" he laughed, twisting his body and using his weight to dunk her, this time. They splashed and romped and spent the rest of the day just playing about, as if they were puppies in a puddle. The sun began to set, though, casting an orange glow over the golden lands. The earth began to cool. Tyrone stepped out of the water, shaking his coat off for a final time, gazing off into the sunset.

"We should probably eat something before we go looking," he suggested, his stomach growling. It seemed like it was days ago that he had eaten the tarantula instead of only mere hours. "Because I'm hungry as hell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk a lonley road....
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next