Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:38 am

Link moved quickly. Like a flash and he was on the wolf that had just been in front of her ...jaws snapping. She flicked her ears back and then watched her beloved tumble with the wolf. Then motion off to her side and she saw Flash jumping and springing for Link's back. Aiming to pin him between two sets of jaws.

No...she thought and her body reacted. She may be small but she was extremly quick. Her paws set to motion and she launched herself at Link's other attacker. Her jaws open wide to snap and tear at his side and middle if she connected. Hopefully her momentum would be enough to roll the wolf too and keep him from Link.

~Cinder
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:51 pm

"It's Balthier," he said with a smirk, after Ganon had finished speaking, noting the larger wolf's approach. "A thief's word among his own is law, enforced one way or another. Even one who has abandoned their lifestyle never forgets, so for that reason, I wouldn't dare try to sneak Zelda away from the fight- she's in no immediate danger of dying. And for all I know, you have friends hiding elsewhere." He didn't like to speak so casually and distant about her, but he had to so he could get himself in the proper mindset. He had his fair share of fights and exchanged words with his kind, and it's something to never underestimate, no matter how many stories of stupid thieves one hears. Although it was generally easy enough to identify the stupid ones. This one, though, wasn't. It'd be a difficult fight, but feasible, depending on the direction the fight would lead...

"Let's start this now, then," he said after another moment. He'd finished physically sizing up his opponent. It was a pity he didn't have the foresight to dig around for his minor poisons, but how would he have known the pack was in trouble? The pack had better thank him for this after this was over- there was a chance of getting some scars unless he would be able to take care of them right away.

He made a bold charge, jaws open in a snarl. His body was positioned closer to the ground. His aim appeared to be at the legs, which he knew wouldn't connect. If Ganon merely avoided the attack, he'd wait for the next move. If the other wolf tried to bite him in return, Balthier would execute his original plan of locking jaws to get a better sense of strength and how much room for error he had. Any other possible outcomes would cause a spur of the moment reaction. First was to see how Ganon would respond to overconfidence. If that didn't cause him to make mistakes, taunting would come next. There'd be a few options after that, depending on what happens, although it was doubtful whether he'd remember to execute them or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Storm nodded, knowing the male, obviously the alpha of the pack, wouldn’t do what he was doing if he thought he didn’t stand a chance. She gave a last look at Zelda, stomach twisting, feeling as though she had failed the female. “I’m sorry.” She apologized quietly, turning away. She glared at Ganon. She turned her head away and prepared to rush headlong into the fray between Link, Cinder, Flame, and Flash. She ran forward and leapt into the air, hoping to intercept Flash before he could land on top of Link.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 pm

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 6849196313_aa5abc1a30

She faltered. Ganon's heavy body landed on top of Zelda's, digging his front paws into her ribs, clutching her close underneath him. Her eyes swirled in her head and she would be out soon, oh so very soon. Then, he would be able to take her as he pleased, here or back in Hyrule. His Zelda. He squeezed her midsection harder, hoping to make her pass out, when something latched onto his back right shoulder. Ganon released Zelda with a vicious snarl and swung around; another fae [Storm] had appeared, looking for a fight. "Looking to join your friend in Hyrule?" he growled, with vocals like the hearth of a raging inferno. Sinewy muscles rolled on his dark, flame-hued hide as he knelt down to retaliate this ignorant wolf, when a male's voice caught his auds. Ganon paused, seeing that the other fem had just wanted him off of Zelda, and turned to find Balthier offering him a deal.

"You drive a hard bargain, wolf," Ganon replied with a dark chuckle. There was something about him, something about how he seemed so familiar... It reminded Ganon of the wolves that had tried defending their packs when he had taken them over and slaughtered them. How sweet. But at the same time, this wolf reminded him of his own pack, a thieving pack. Perhaps things would be able to work out between them. Ganon was, afterall, the larger of the two. He also wasn't one to turn down from a challenge, especially if this was a challenge that meant having Zelda as the prize. Whoever this wolf was - Alpha or not - he was unreasonably foolish. Ganon grinned. "But I must say, it interests me. I'll keep to your little 'rules', so long as you do. And Zelda stays right where she is, in my eyesight. No wolf goes near her until our match is over." No matter what condition Zelda was in, he wasn't about to let some healer drag her away to safety. No. Because even if he did win, chances were, things would not go fairly. It would be tiresome to pick through the whole pack just to get to her... Not to mention Link.

Ganon knelt down to Zelda's height, who appeared to have almost blacked-out when he had tackled her. "Don't worry, Zelda... You will see Hyrule again, and you will be my Queen for all of time," he whispered with a sickening grin, and then approached Balthier, orange eyes burning into his. "Ganondorf is the name, not that it really matters once you're dead," he said. There were no rules saying that he couldn't kill. And if there was one thing Ganon knew how to do... it was kill.

Meanwhile, Flame continued to harass Cinder, when a heavy weight landed on his back. He snarled and tumbled with Link above him, ivories clicking and claws thrashing. Flash stood and watched as Link tackled his brother, and surged forth with the speed of a lighting fire, and jumped in, springing and aiming for Link's back. If his aim was true, then there would be one wolf above Link and another below. Their orders were to distract Link, afterall, not fight these other wolves that came to his aid. They would kill him, if they had to.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 am

He snarled angrily. Another wolf- one he didn't recognize had arrived, just before he got there. So much for a one hit kill. The fem had ruined his snipe. Oh well. Although he disliked it, he'd have to do this head on like a real warrior now. So be it as long as his coat didn't get any more soiled than it was now.

He discarded stealth for a normal run as the foolish wolf leapt at the large brute on Zelda. Not bothering to see the result of that, he barked out after he was sure that little scene was done with and before a retaliation could occur, "Before you continue your assault on either of these ladies, why don't you fight the stronger wolf one-on-one. The one I don't know over there will be redirected to your cronies-forcibly or not, and if you must insist on trying to steal Zelda from us... why don't we make a deal, hmm?" He paused, to take inventory of the other wolf's expression and spoke his next words slowly, "Whichever one of us wins our duel can take her as our prize and loser has no say. Victor wins by the opponent running away, dying, or any type of physical interference from his friends whether it be them coming into the fight or even throwing something at his friend's opponent. Apart from that, no rules." He carefully laid the stakes down. "I'd recommend taking this deal. You'd find yourself facing multiple wolves if you continue to attack Zelda otherwise, and there's a chance you'd actually be able to win if it's just against me. Oh, and to answer why I'm even offering? So I don't have to worry about an ally getting killed courtesy of me." His voice naturally grew a shade darker during his last bit.

He glanced in Zelda's direction, eyes changing just enough to allow a glimmer of apology in speaking of her as if she were an item. It was the way of thieves. As quick as it appeared, the look was gone. Turning to Storm, he said, "Stranger, I'm telling you only once- if this deal's accepted, go help over there. You heard my terms. Try fight here under my stated conditions, and I'll incapacitate you before you finish taking one step, and that's the last thing we need right now."

Turning back to Ganon, he said, "So, a duel against thieves fighting for one prize. Sounds like another good story starring me to tell my brother when this is over," he lifted a brow, as if daring the other to say otherwise. He had a suspicion what might have happened if things were let alone. Zelda was specifically targeted, if the cronies and the fact this wolf was the clear leader were anything to go by. Possibly a wolf-napping attempt or... something else. Whatever it was, Balthier assumed could classify him as a thief, and oddly enough, Balther was, or still is, one. He knew the lingo, although he'd always spoken above that his whole life. Having been raised to grow up with high expectations did that to a wolf.

"Well then. Shall we introduce each other, for the sake of the loser knowing the victor's name?" he asked, aloof. He didn't quite trust this wolf to keep his bargain, and he was intent on killing him in order for it to be kept. Nor did he trust Storm. She probably had pure reasons, but wolves always had some reason for any action they made, although he'd found some exceptions, like this pack. He could later make the excuse of using Storm as a way to prevent the two fighting Link and Cinder from helping their leader were he to break the deal. From one thief to another, though, word was normally as good as writing. Call him cynical, vain, overly confident, or anything else. But at the end of the day, Balthier was Balthier. That's all he'd ever be anymore. Never as his father had tried to raise him to be. Never Ffamran. He wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Terra turned her head back to the den after a good five minute lope, hearing several cracks and sudden cries. Death cries. The scent of an unfamiliar wolf came to her in a wave, followed by blood. Then a scent she hoped she would never scent again. A scent she had hoped she would never smell the moment her pups came to life. The scent of death, pups.

She bolted forward, scooping up Cruor in her jaws, and bolting back to the den. Her fears were confirmed when the scent grew stronger the nearer she got to the den. She set Cruor down behind a tree that was near the den, in a small alcove that hid him from sight. She leapt into the den, freezing at the sight before her. Ember, stunned. Slade and Cloudpelt staring at the things on the ground.

The things they were staring at were two of her pups. Phasma and Atrox lay there, ones skull crushed, the other just plain crushed. Her head went back and her howl echoed across the land. Tears slid from her eyes, staining her fur. She let all of her sadness into this howl. She blamed herself, that if she hadn’t gone out, her pups would still be alive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storm stared, unsure what to do with the chaos around her. She had come for safety, yet anything even close to safe and orderly had fallen around her. She wanted to help, but was unsure of what to do. She stared first at Link, and then Zelda, deciding Zelda needed help the most. She leaped at the wolf on top of him, hoping to knock him off her with her shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fei staggered along, exhaustion and old age evident. Her teeth were worn to the nubs, her claws the same way. She had the scars of many battles, her eyes were milky and tired. Her once beautiful pelt was now ragged, matted, dirty, colorless, and lifeless. She knew her time was coming, and she was hoping she would die in her sleep, and get at least a last drink of cold water, not hot like the Lone Lands, and some food.

She staggered as though punched, head spinning. She felt the energy leave her legs, then her whole body, and she fell. She let out a raspy laugh, as her body was halfway in the Midnight Meadows land, and half out. She closed her eyes, her last thought being; at least it didn’t hurt.

She died so suddenly, it seemed like she was never there. Her body still lay on the border. No fresh wounds adorned her pelt, no cause of death. Her cause of death was old age.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Bell had scampered off earlier, claiming to be unable to fight. Then Fran noticed the change in expression and posture, even in mid-air. It was highly unlikely the feelings that flashed through Mabaya's eyes could be faked, especially from a crazed wolf... or perhaps not as crazed as first appeared. She probably could have stopped her attack, but it was insult to not, especially since this wolf seemed resigned to his fate and what could be unpredictability. The best way for a wolf like this to go was through death. There were pups here, and any wolf who felt no sorrow killing couldn't be here.

It was over in a matter of seconds. Fangs and claws tore through flesh, promising a quick kill. This wolf didn't deserve to suffer, as he hadn't done wrong other than initiate an attack to the death for no reason. As they landed on the ground, she backed up, expression blank, a faint flash of acknowledgement in her eyes before it disappeared just as quick, watching for the life to run dry from his body.

Throughout this, she heard Bell's, no, Bellatrix's return and words before footsteps leading away. She hadn't been watching her, intent on finishing her fight, and was under what the wolf had spoken about.

"Excellent job, Fran. Now, with me. Be ready for another fight." He'd heard fighting in two locations, and less noise from this direction with no blood. That meant less wolves fighting in a more critical area of the pack. He'd arrived for the ending of the fight and hadn't missed the fem fleeing with blood on her maw, but a preoccupied mind assumed it was due to the fight. Having just come back through the sandstorm, with ease, he'd say, Balthier still has sand in his pelt, and the thought of needing to wash was thrown to the back of his mind where it'd wait for this mess to be over with. He didn't wait for a reaction from Fran, nor did he give Mabaya a second glance to check whether he was dead or alive, although he suspected Fran did a thorough job.

Fran turned to the sudden, familiar voice the pack hadn't heard for some time, but merely saw a grey form already moving away from her. She ran after him, knowing Mabaya had already breathed his last. She sped along, following behind, her pace matching his. Soon enough, she had to come to a stop, surprised at seeing Vaarak and Safira a fare distance from the apparent fight that was going on.

He slowed to a stop, hearing Fran behind him do the same. There was Vaarak, leading an unknown fem. His eyes didn't miss the glassy look in her eye. Blind. Taking stock, he looked off across the field and faintly saw wolves. Turning back to the three, he barked out, "Fran, take my brother and his lady friend back to the dens. Stay there upon arrival and guard the area from other possible attack." Glancing at Safira, he said, "Introductions later, but I'm going to ask that you help secure the dens. Your sense of hearing and smell should be far better than any of ours." He knew wolves who lost a sense would find their others much sharper. Plus, having a general idea of how females behaved, it was wise to give her something to do instead of sitting, not knowing what was going on, and waiting.

Turning to Vaarak, he said, "No arguments," then started to make a bee line towards Zelda, Link, and Cinder. He couldn't see exactly what was happening from the large distance, but had a feeling it probably wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Ooc:|| Phasma and Atrox. Terra's pups I am to believe. She told me, to leave Cruor and Niger alone because they were being played by someone else. So the pups I killed were Phasma and Atrox just to clarify. I went through my Pm's with her and found the exact names as to the pups I just killed off. Are there any issues? Have a little faith I wouldn't go around power-playing killing off pups cause that's what my character does. I know the rules. I was there when they were re-written, revised, and confirmed as of now. Power-playing is the oldest rule in the book. I don't think you're mad either. I understand the sudden WOOSH of a killing post XD haha. No worries! <3
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

OOC: Woah, hold it a moment! Were one of those pups you killed Ember's? Bot Ember's pups and Terra's are in there and I did not agree that you can kill Ember's! Sorry if I sound angry, I'm not. I would just like to know.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Mabaya was terrified. He didn't want to kill, he decided it was not the right thing. Really, he bullying but with death. He had a horrible past, so he kills to fill up that gap. It never worked. He had no choice but to let Fran kill him for there was no turning back. Time seemed to freeze as he stared into Fran's eyes. He flashed a look of terror, regret and despair. He also said sorry through his eyes, he didn't want to die with wolves thinking he was evil. Mabaya prepared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:40 pm

The lyrics that sounded so smooth and sumptuous were nothing but glass shattering to her ears. Her mind was barely registering that this moment was real. She had run so long to escape her past and now it had followed her here. Link's snarls echoed in her ears and the panic she felt was completely and utterly overwhelming. She didn't know why she hadn't seen it coming. Perhaps because her mind was running the brittle line of sanity and chaos. But he was there suddenly, his large bulk pressed down on her. Teeth scraping into her skin, talons scraping into her skin, a perversion of desire. Her flesh crawled in revulsion and she lashed out trying to break contact with the immense brute on top of her. Instead she found her struggle merely kept putting him in an advantageous position. She felt her legs shaking from effort trying to hold herself off the ground but she was halfway there. Fear and panic made her breathing shallow, her wits slow. She was going to die right now, she would rather die then be subjected to him again. And Link...there he was fighting but what right did she really have to ask him for help? He had his own mate now and he needed to protect her.. Snarling and snapping she felt her strength waning. Her vision began to black around the edges and there wasn't enough air in the world...

Torn between his distressed sister and the need to protect his mate his body felt like it was going to tear in two. The bru who he just escaped from stood between him Zelda while the other snapped away at Cinder. Deciding felt like eons but it was merely seconds as he darted towards the one harassing Cinder and leapt on his back aiming to take the bru to the ground, he trusted Cinder to cover him if she was going to fight. Chaos was upon them once more and for once Link was less then confident that they would come out of this one whole. He needed to find Navi...he needed to kill Ganon. It was a fool mistake for not doing it last time.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Still a little puzzled at his mother's suprising answer, he pointed his nose to the opening of the den. "That way." He spoke in his young, high voice. Leading forward, his small legs didn't covered much distance quick. And he hated it. Hoping he would grow up quickly, Cruor smiled. When he was to be big, he was going to make sure everybody knew, no feared him.

[Ooc: Can't follow Kipster's last post, does t involve Terra's pups or the other pups?]
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:10 pm

OOc:|| Wolfquest approved of me killing two pups, so there we go. I had to get her out of there and get her moving elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:09 pm

The hellion of a female stood there in the crouched position. What was she doing! She leapt up. "I'm going to find help! I can't fight" she turned and dashed... pups. Pups. She ran and ran till she came to the den and poked her head inside. Her heart raced, and not from the running but from the adrenaline of now being near the pups. "Help. I need help, there is a nasty wolf, he's attacking the pack... I don't know what to do!" she was so nervous so afraid... at least in her voice. She tried not to smile about it. "Quick, someone come help" there was an adult in the den, she could smell em'. She needed someone to get out of here so she could just... forget it. She crawled into the den. "You worthless wolf" she growled and shoved back aiming to knock him out but as she did her maw came down instead of attacking the brute and grabbed a pup by the head, crushing the head. One down. There were three more. She growled and shuffled around letting her feet find another, she crushed it, but her rush was put aside. "I'll come back for the rest, I promise" she dashed from the den and back to the area with Fran... the fight. She had to get out of here. "Good luck mate" she said casting a wicked smile towards Fran. "And if they ask. Bellatrix is my full name love. Not Bell" she lifted her head and howled. Her body moved after that quick howl and she darted from the lands of Midnight Meadows. Lone lands now, she needed to find more pups, more things to, kill. To end the life of a pup, perfection, it was what she was raised to do...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 am

Vaarak watched her for any changes. Eventually, she spoke, apparently coming out of it. Gently nudging against her to point her in the right direction, he said, "There aren't many trees and there shouldn't be any holes in this direction. Keep going in that direction at whatever pace is comfortable with you until I tell you to stop. At that point, I'll guide you from there, since there'll be some plants in the way. I'll be beside you the whole time." He hoped Zelda, Link, and Cinder would do alright. That wolf was huge and had two others helping him.

He'd wait for her to comply and follow along beside her, correcting her path if she were to veer off course. The'd travel for a couple minutes before he'd tell her to stop so he could lead her again.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 pm

I her thoughts, Safira heard Vaarak's voice. She came out of her thoughts and said "got it." She wasn't sure if she was to grab on to Vaarak's tail or not, so, she stood still. She waited for Vaarak to tell her what to do, if only she could see him. She wondered what his pelt looked like. Was it light brown? Was it silver grey? Was it cotton white? Was it night black? Safira stopped thinking and soon remembered that they need to hurry! She continued to wait for Vaarak to tell her to do something.

OOC: For Mabaya, you can kill him if you want. Also, I am confused on what is going on. is Fran going for the stomach? Anyways, I have writers block for Mabaya.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Her eyes narrowed, wondering where this wolf had come from, unfazed by the barking. It was more of an annoyance than anything, really. He had lept upward, and for a second, he looked down right into her yellow tinted eyes. If he wanted a fight, she wouldn't hold back. This wolf was beyond reasoning with at the moment. She dashed forward, then lunged upward, movements calculated.

Forget the throat, the stomach is vulnerable. If a wolf jumped up high enough for him to look down at their opponent, a spot more open to attack than the throat was exposed. She shot up in such a way that only her shoulder would be vulnerable to attack, as her head would be beyond the range of his snapping jaws. Better the shoulder than a vital point, like this wolf had exposed. Even if his jaws closed around her shoulder, the brute wouldn't get a good grip for long. If he did go for her shoulder, momentum and gravity would continue to pull the brute's body on top of her, allowing her to bite deeply into the stomach, and he'd be the one to let go... assuming he wanted to live. If he scrambled in midair to get out of the way, all she'd get would be minor scratches on her back from his attempt to get away from her. Then perhaps Bell, if she was the fighting type, might step in or not. She'd have a few seconds to see what would happen.

Vaarak turned to Safira, hearing panicked cries. He said, "Safira. Listen to me. You're fine. The fighting is further away, but Zelda, Link, and Cinder in in trouble. We need to get to Fran. Now. I'll keep you safe, but you have to move." He watched her reaction. He wasn't sure if it'd be different with blind wolves, but it looked like she was caught in either a flashback, or an imagination of the worst. If she didn't snap out of it, he would nip her tail. If that's what it would take to get her to run, that's what he'd do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Terra grinned at her son, seeing the guilty grin. She stood up, disturbing the rest of the pups as little as possible. She nuzzled the back of Niger’s head. “Go back to sleep my darling.” She then walked up to Cruor, a knowing smirk on her face. She sat down next to him. “You know, I was just like you when I was a pup. Wanting to explore at any second. But you have to be careful. I almost got eaten by a Copper head. Wasn’t fun. Now, I’ll come with you, and I’ll even let you lead.” She turned to Ember. “Can you watch the pups for a couple minutes? Call me if they wake up please.” She turned back to Cruor. “Where do you want to go first?”
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Safira was terrified. What was going on? She had just heard Vaarak's desperate howl and was panicking. "Vaarak, what is going on?!" She began to shake with fear as she realized that it would be hard for her to notice danger because of her blindness. She tucked in her tail and flattened her ears on her head as she waited for something to strike. So far, nothing had happened, but she was still waiting. In her empty world, Safira saw horrific images. Blood splashed, painful cries were heard, everything Safira hated! It kept repeating as she yelled out painful cries!
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Mabaya turned to the fem named Bell then back to Fran. A low deep rumble came out of his throat. In a low, deep voice he began to speak. "I come for bloodshed, nothing else," but there was more. Something wasn't right, Mabaya felt it clearly, but he ignored it. He went into an attack position and began to bark viciously! Quickly, he lunged out at Fran. Time froze for Mabaya. He looked down at Fran and thought "what am I doing? Why am I throwing my life away? Well, there is no turning back now, all I can do is see what happens." Time came back.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 am

Cruor saw his siter wake up, and saw her slowly moving her head down to his mother's tail. Oh noes... Like in slowmotion, he saw her mouth opening, and closing around mother's tail, waking her. He took some quick steps, trying to put some distance between him and them, but he froze in his tracks when mother addressed him. Slowly looking back, a slighty quilty grin on his face, he made eye contact with his mother, his ice blue orbs staring at her. "Looking around Mom." He spoke, trying to sound as innocent as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Terra woke with a yawn as she sense something was not right. She felt something mouthing her tail and turned her head to see Niger mouthing her tail. She grinned and twitched her tail, playing with Niger. She would pull it away for a few seconds before letting it get near enough for her to mouth. She supported herself with her front paws, moving slowly so that she didn’t disturb the pups that were still sleeping. “Heya Niger.” She brought her head close to the pup and nuzzled her softly. She turned her head to the pup that stood nearby her tail. “Cruor Hun. What are you doing?” She didn’t sound mean, merely curious as to what her first born was doing.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Niger, for the few moments that she was awake, simply sat still. All she really knew was the warm protective barrier of her mother's body, not even her own siblings around her. At the moment, her head lifted up over Terra's body and strained her slitted eyes to find what was around her. As her head escaped from Terra's body heat, her head began to shiver, which made her entire little body shiver. Slowly pulling her head down, her interest moved to her mother's tail that lay curled near her head. She opened her black maw and began gumming the tail harmlessly with the side of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:20 pm

A soft push disturbed Cruor's sleep, another woke him. He opened his eyes, merely slits, and spied around of him. His mother was curled up around him, and his sibling laid close to her. Unconsciously, he had made some distance between himself and his dear brother and sisters, as he never had, and never would feel himself really comfortable close to them. yawning, he rose on his little pillars, and proceed to stretch them. It took him some time to decide what he wanted to do, and as the oldest of the bunch, he had chosen to explore his surroundings. Whatever they might be. Crawling over Terra's tail, step by step; as not to wake her, he landed on the other side silent, and looked back to check if his mother was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 pm

She smiled and wagged her tail with excitement. She would get to tell the puppies stories. What fun. She was about to comment on the beautiful land when noises caught her auds and she stood turning around quickly to the growls and snarls of a male. One eye brow lifted and she pulled her head back. "Oh what bad breath you have" she said plainly shaking her head but keeping an eye on him. She was prepared, and her head came down and her ears went back. Her lips pulled back to show very clean white teeth, unlike his bloody mess. A low rumble of a growl echoed from her own throat and it was more defensive and challenging to the brute before her and Fran, he was crazy, and she had just gotten here, if he ruined any of her plans... she'd have to kill him twice over. Ha. Or run him out fairly well to the point if he ever came... why was she thinking that, she herself was going to kill pups and leave here soon. Why did she care about these wolves. The ones that welcomed her so warmly... Yeah, she'd defend them now, because she needed an in, but she would have to leave, don't get attached...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 am

She wondered how this fem would have known about the pups. Then again, it wasn't all unlikely that she'd caught the scent of pregnancy if she'd been wandering in the lone lands and watched Terra or even Quest and her pups enter the lands. Smiling, she said, "You are in Midnight Meadows. I haven't met an enthusiastic storyteller who spoke to pups for a while. Most of the pack is in conference, but I'm sure you can rest here for a while. If the parents are willing, I'm sure they'll let you share the tales you know." She didn't know anything about house cats, although she'd seen really large cats, like leopards.

She had been about to say more until she heard loud footsteps of a sprinting wolf not bothering to hide his presence. As she turned her body to face this wolf, she kicked up a rock, perfectly aimed for the brute's mouth. It was meant to be a distraction to delay the wolf's next actions for a brief moment to give her extra time to ready herself, but if the wolf didn't move, he'd either find himself with hurting or broken teeth, or if his mouth was open in mid-bark, a rock down his throat, leaving him to choke. Fran didn't know Bell's abilities, but she knew that she herself wasn't as skilled in fighting claw to claw. She preferred to stay back and close in when she was ready. It was clear this wolf didn't want to join, but there was a chance there was a misunderstanding, so she didn't want to attack quite yet, "State your name and your intent here, or I will not hold back," she snapped. Her gaze shifted to Bell for a brief moment, to see what she was going to do. She heard a quiet howl, and recognized it as Vaarak, but ignored it. She was busy, and could hope that he had the sense to find her.

Vaarak was confused. Too much as happening. A large wolf with two others were fighting Zelda and Link. Cinder was helping, so it was almost like a one-on-one match for each. His ears flattened against his skull, scared, but wanting to help. Then he remember Safira. Turning to her, he said, "Turn around and run. Follow my voice, and I'll tell you when to change directions. I'm getting you to safety and then getting Fran." There weren't many trees here, so they'd be fine. All he had to do was make sure Safira was far enough from the fight so he could focus on finding Fran. Without waiting for a response, he nudged her in the right direction and said, "Come on. There's few trees, so follow me and keep running." As he said this, he started to run, but not too fast so Safira could keep up. She'd be able to hear his footsteps and breathing. Occasionally, he'd tell her to veer slightly to the left or right as the trees started to thicken as they ran.

When they were far enough from the fighting, he said, "Slow down, Safira. I can lead you now, but we'll have to walk fast. I'm not sure how long they can fight..." He let out a somewhat faint howl, calling Fran. If she responds, they'd meet her on their way to the dens. If not, he'd drop Safira off and look for her.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:33 am

OOC: Yeah, I think I have to many good wolves, I think I'll mix in some evil, dark wolves as well!

BIC: Mabaya troted over the boundaries over into The Midnight Medows Pack lands. Blood was smothered over his fangs and althrough out his fur, the blood was his brother's. `

"So, let the fun begin!" Mutterd Mabaya. He was a strong wolf, very buff. His fur was black on the top with a brown under belly. His eyes were red and he had this insane laugh like he was possesd! All he like to do was make others feel painful because of the hurtful past that he had.

Mabaya stopped troting and began to sprint as he got closer and closer! He could just hear the painful screams as the adrenalin rushed through him! But, was this what he wanted? To cause pain to others because he was hurt? Mabaya wasn't sure.

Mabaya kept sprinting until he came to Fran and Bell. Without thinking, Mabaya began craving death and raised his tail and began growling repetivly at Fran! Soon, Mabaya began savagely barking and showing off his fangs that were dripped in blood. All he could think about was death, only death!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next