Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riptide (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:48 am

Riptide jolts awake, gasping for air. Her head flys wildly from side to side. Slowly she calms down and lets her for legs slide forward. She rests her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:58 am

CeCe was walking when she saw Riptide jolt awake. She troted over to her and said," Riptide,are you ok? Did you have a bad dream." She sat down and was ready to listen. She smiled little,little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:01 am

"Yea Im fine. Was a recurring bad dream." Im so stupid! This was a horrible idea! Everytime she joined a loner pack and created one they all died somehow, or some terrible other thing that killed them.

Riptide ran forward with Alpine on her left and CeCe on her right. Suddenly guns boomed and she was the only wolf standing.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Pawprints : 538

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:09 am

OOC: I have a question: Is this part her dream: Riptide ran forward with Alpine on her left and CeCe on her right. Suddenly guns boomed and she was the only wolf standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:10 am

OOC: Yea, I italiciz dreams.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:28 am

OOC: Okay,just wondering.

BIC: "Oh." CeCe layed beside her,her face on her paws. She was tired. She then drifted off to sleep. And for once in her life,she didn't have that dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:30 am

She rests her head on her paws and closes her eyes. She drifts away, completely ignorant that she just woke up. A hawk screams overhead. The water sloshes
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:34 am

CeCe woke up and streched her legs. She yawned and stood up. She licked her mouth as she saw some meat. She went,grabbed it,and ate it. She then stood as she looked at all the trees,plants,and the other animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:43 am

Riptide yawns and stretches to wake up. She trots over to the bear and tears out a hunk of meat. She eats the meat, then sketches on the bone. When shes done its a picture of the sunrise from her perspective.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:52 am

CeCe sighed as Riptide gnawed the bone. She was a bit jealous of her skill to carve into bones like that. She decided to go to the river. She walked down there and lapped up some water as she thought about her dream. She was afraid that black wolf would capture her. He was probaily dead. She looked up at where Riptide and the other wolves were. She yawned and lapped up more water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Riptide lopes to her side and laps up some water. "Watcha thinkin about?" She sighs as she looks overhead. A hawk wheels overhead.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:58 pm

CeCe looks up at the hawk. Annoying bird,she thought as the hawk called. She looked at Riptidea and said," Just about...dreams and skills and other stuff." She looked around for a sign that a wolf was near. Nope. She looked at the water and saw her relction. CeCe stared at her relction for a couple minutes,clawed the water and walked away. She went on top of a rock and sat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Riptide trots after her. "interesting thing to think about." she grins. Her fur ruffles in the w Ind.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:10 pm

CeCe slightly looked at Riptide and said," I guess." She looked down at her feet. She looked back out to the forest. Her eyes blinked a couple times. She was getting off and she slipped on the side of the rock. She fell and hit the cold,hard ground. She stood up and groaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 pm

"Cece! Are you ok?" She jumps down and looks over her for injurys. The hawk screams overhead.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:54 pm

CeCe says a tiny bit mad," Yea,I'm fine." Right after she spoke,bird poop layed on her nose. She looked at the hawk and said under her breath," Stupid hawk." She went to the river and cleaned her nose off. Then she went beside a bloulder and layed down with her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Riptide snorts at the bird. "Whats wrong CeCe?" She sits next to her. She grins as she swats at a bug.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:38 pm

CeCe's head sat up and and she looked at Riptide," I don't know. I can't do nothing right." She looked at the river and the forest. Life was so hard to understand. She sat up and looked down. She don't believe in herself anymore. She trys to do everything like wolves would do,but she can't do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Riptide snarls and steps forward."Listen CeCe. Just because you cant do one thing doesnt mean anything. You will find the thing your good at, you just gotta explore."
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

CeCe looked at Riptide. " I can't even fight alone,Riptide! Look at my tail!" She shows Riptide her tail. The tip was gone. "I got in a fight with a bear. It bit off my tail. I have scars all over me!" She sighed as she turn around,showing her scars and on her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:23 pm

"Cece. Its almost impossible to get into a fight without a wound. I mean, look at me! I know you have a talent."
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 pm

CeCe looked up at Riptide. She smiled," Thanks,Riptide. You have helped me alot." She layed down and closed her eyes. She was tired. She fell asleep in minutes. She dreamed about her meeting her parents in heaven one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Riptide lays down near Cece, almost right next to the river. Her head goes down on her paws and she sleeps.

Riptide inhales, and immediatly gets a mouthful of water. "What the heck!" She splutters. She sees that its raining and has made the water level increase until it had inveloped her whole.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:47 pm

CeCe jumps up at the sound of Riptide's voice."What's wrong?" She feels something wet. She looks down and there is water ALL around her. "Whoa!" She said as she stood up quickly. "We have to seek higher ground." She looks around and sees a hill. "Up there!" CeCe runs and in a few seconds,she is there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Riptide scrambles up the hill. She slips a couple of times. "Wait! What about Alpine?" She turns and jumps off the hill and into the water. She struggles against the current and turns toward their camp. She grabs Alpine and tows her towards the hill. Just as she sets her down a log comes from her blind side and wacks her in the side, knocking her under and pushing her far downstream.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:57 pm

CeCe gasps as she looks for signs of Riptide. She dives in and looks underwater for her. She sees her and swims to her. She nudges her up to get air. "Riptide,are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:59 pm

"Yeah. Remind me not to go White Water Rafting for a while though." She gives her a crooked grin. She splashes onto the hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riptide (Open to all)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next