Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riptide (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2011-12-04

Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:57 pm

CeCe gasps as she looks for signs of Riptide. She dives in and looks underwater for her. She sees her and swims to her. She nudges her up to get air. "Riptide,are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:59 pm

"Yeah. Remind me not to go White Water Rafting for a while though." She gives her a crooked grin. She splashes onto the hill.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Pawprints : 538

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:02 pm

CeCe swims after her and gets on the hill with her. She pants as she catches her breath. She looks around as the rain stopped. "Thanks goodness it stopped." She looked around and the flood was going down a bit.

OOC: I wonder if White wolf will post. :3

Last edited by Ruffian-Wolf on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:04 pm

"Yea, me too." She sighs, looking down at her belly that was really beginning to show. She curls into a ball and lets the sun dry her fur. Her eye wanders, looking at the new environment.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:20 pm

CeCe looks around too. She yawns and lays down too. She started licking her paws and legs to get the water off. She also licks her chest. She looks at Riptide and says," I hate floods."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:21 pm

"Me too." Her stomach grumbles loudly. "But I just ate." She mumbles to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:33 pm

CeCe saw a elk that had died by drowning, She ran and brought it up the hill. She said," You hungry?" She bit off a leg and started eatting it. It wasn't half bad wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 pm

"Yea, thanks!" She trots over and digs into the ribs. For once she doesnt carve the bones. She lays down with a soft groan and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:38 pm

CeCe smiles as she sees Riptide going to sleep. She started gnawing on it. She looked and a wolf head was on it. She smiled she put it a side. She grabbed another leg and eats it too. She then lays down and looks around.

Last edited by Ruffian-Wolf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the wrong name.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Riptide jerks awake and runs behind a nearby boulder. She retches, last nights meal coming up and making a reappearance. She groans and wipes her muzzle on the grass before coming back out and curling into a ball. Her tail taps on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 pm

CeCe was asleep. She is a heavy sleeper and didn't hear a thing. She just groaned and rolled on her back. She was knocked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Riptide trots over to CeCe. She prods her with her paw. "I think we should go look for shelter and prey." She trots towards the food and eats a small bit.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:07 pm

"Okay." She get up and gets a piece of meat. She started walking with Riptide. She yawned and licked her lips too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:11 pm

She trots forward, scanning for anything that could serve as a den. At the same time she is checking for the scent of fresh water and prey. Her head darts from side to side as she looks at anything that might serve as a den to their little loner- almost- pack. Her tail starts to wag as she realizes that she now has true friends. True, it took loosing the sight of one eye to realize that, but its true!

..............................................................................................................................................

Riptide finds a den and helps everyone settle in. Shivers rack her fur under her pelt, and her teeth are chattering so hard that she has to clench her teeth so as not to bite her own tounge off. She trots outside and feels something weird in the pit of her stomach, sort of like an instinct. She goes over to a nearby hill and starts digging under a tree. She makes a den that one wolf could fit comfortably in. She goes in and curls up in a ball, but her shivering doesnt stop. She stands up and paces in circles around the mini den.

A rabbit runs right in front of the den, practically right in front of her nose, but she doesnt notice. She lays down for a couple minutes before standing back up and pacing again. She heads towards the back of the den and digs a small tunnel. At the end she digs what could best be described as a large bulb. She slides some dirt towards the front of the tunnel so it looks like nothing is there.

She paces around the den several times as the contractions start. She digs at the dirt beneath her paws and shivers violently. She slips out the tunnel and paces several times infront of the big den, keeping track of everyone. She watches them sleep before her instinct compels her to go back into the bulb and hide the entrance to the mini tunnel with dirt. She paces several times more before laying down and pushing with her contractions. She winces at the pain. This goes on for several minutes before a dotted brown, grey, black, and white bru is born. She supports her upper body as she rids the bru of the membrane and guides him to her stomach. "Calx." She mutters into his closed ear.

Her head goes back down and she pushes with the contractions again. Soon a white accented with grey so that she looks like a flower in bloom fem is born. She clears her of the membrane and nuzzles her softly with her muzzle in the direction of her stomach. "Bloom." She blesses her new pup. She rests her head and pants for a while before the contractions start again. Soon a black and white fem is born. The two colors are swirled, but theres the same amount of black is there is white and vice versa. She clears away the membrane and muzzle guides her to her stomach. "Pacis." Little did she know that this tiny pup would be an important wolf later on, playing the role of her name.

Her head rests against the ground as she falls asleep, pups safely nuzzled up against her stomach, drinking their fill of milk.

(The names, except Bloom, are Latin if you want to look up the meanings)

Calx- Stone/Pebble

Pacis- Peace
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Alpine wakes up. Where is everyone? Why is the scent of bear and new wolf in the air? What is going on? Where is Riptide? She raises her head and howls " Riptide! Riptide! Where are you! " Alpine was worried, was Riptide killed?
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm

CeCe looked around for hours. She couldn't find Riptide. Then a howl broke out of the slience. She walked in the direction and saw a wolf. She walked up to the wolf;it was Alpine. "Hi,Alpine. I never got to say hello,but hi. I was with Riptide and I can't find her. Oh and the bear scent is from where a bear attacked us a couple of days ago." She smiled and conutined," Can you help me find Riptide? I hope she didn't get killed. She whimper as she thought of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Suddenly the wind blows. It removes the dirt, showing the entrance to the hideaway den. Riptides scent blows out, along with an unfamiliar scent. No noise comes from inside.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:54 am

"Sure!" Said Riptide. She didn't know the wolf but she needed to find Riptide. "Follow me!" Said Alpine and dashed forward!
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:52 pm

CeCe had to trust the wolf. It maybe was her only chance to find Riptide. She sniffed the ground. No Riptide. She then smelled the air. Riptide. She found Riptide's scent. She barked to Alpine," This way!" She smelled Riptide as she got closer. But she smelled something else. A different smell she never smelled;not bear.

CeCe got to a den. As she walked to it,she stopped and smelled the ground. Riptide. She walked near the entrance and said," Riptide. You in here?" She walked in and saw Riptide. "Hey,Riptide." She looked at her stomach and three baby pups layed drinking milk. "Aww! They are so cute." She walked at bit closer and looked at them. "They are beauiful Riptide,just beauiful." She nuzzled Calx and smiled. She walked out of the den and said," I will leave you alone with them." She walked out and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:16 am

Riptide watches her walk away before nuzzling each of her pups in turn. She licks the top of their heads and giggles at their reactions. She grins softly as they yawn and curl up against her belly and fall asleep. She lays down her head and sleeps. Soon the only sound is their even breaths.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Alpine smiles and says " Finally I can come back to some love. I thought a bear had killed you Riptide when I saw you were missing! But now Iv'e found you and even better... you have pups! "
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:31 pm

CeCe stood outside. She yawned as she was getting sleepy from the running. She walked to the den Riptide picked out and walked right inside. She layed down,head on her paws and said quietly," I can't wait til the pups grow up. They will be great addition to our "pack". I like Calx. I don't know what it is,but I just like him a little more." She smiled as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Riptide yawns as she wakes up. Her gaze drifts to the pups sleeping at her side. She scoots softly out of the way so as not to disturb them. Her mouth is dry as a desert. She slowly stands, watching the pups as she did so. She slinks through the tunnel and climbs out. She moves some dirt in the way of the entrance so that the pups scents dont come out. She puts her nose to the air and breathes in deeply. She turns her head towards the scent of water and gallops silently towards it. When she gets there she stands with her front paws in the water. She lowers her head and laps up water. She turns around and runs towards the den, revealing at the feeling of her muscles stretching after such a long time of resting.

She crawls inside and checks on her pups. After making sure they were asleep she slips towards the nearby deer carcass and tairs off several chunks. She eats one and carrys the rest into the pup den, where she eats while watching her pups.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Alpine sighs. She was relived that she found Riptide. She moves towards where the water is and takes a sip. The water feels so good on her dry lips! She backs up then jumps in the water like a playful pup and begins to splash around!
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:30 am

After sleeping for who knows how long,CeCe wooke up and stepped out of the den. She smiled as the wind blew against her fur. She pricked her ears up at a calf bleating that it was alone,probaily. She could kill the calf and share with Alpine. She sneaked up on the calf sniffing the ground and at the right moment... Attack! She jump to get the calf but she fell just short of it.

CeCe stood up and sighed as she quietly said to herself," Not good at hunting." Her month was starting to feel bone dry. She went to the nearest river and saw Alpine. She walked up beside her and lapped up some water. When she was done,she sat down,her tail that was cut off at the tip beside her, and she said," Hi Alpine. How are you today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Riptide blinks, looking again at Bloom. Her eyes hadnt been tricking her. RedPink eyes were staring confusidly up at her. Next to her Calx stares with pebble grey eyes. Lastly Pacis stares with chocalote brown eyes. Then she realizes that their ears are slightly cracked open. "Bloom?" She whispers so that only that pup could hear her. She wanted the words they first heard to be their names. "Calx, Pacis?"
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

CeCe then said to Alpine," I think I may go see Riptide's pups." She walks to the den and says as she walks in," Hey,Riptide. How are the pups doing?" She looked at the pups with their eyes open. She smiled as she walked out. She yawned as she layed outside the den and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riptide (Open to all)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next