Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo

Go down 
+10
__silvers__
Morbid Joke
Silent
Kouga9
_Sensable_
FoSsY
Shadowed
akkanatrum
wretched
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:54 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Akiko11

Chunk of meat in her jowls she raised her head slowly and looked at the fae with her icy caverns. Swallowing the meat she licked her kissers continuing to stare at Bloodeye. Now that she really looked at her she noticed that she had seen her briefly before she had departed. Surely she would not presume to intimidate the beta of the pack? But it was clear that she did not recognize Akiko as such. "I might ask you the same thing vix." Raising her own banner in a higher gesture, her whole body held a dominant pose. "I am the beta and at the moment the alpha as well." She wondered if she would get another arrogant wolf who would judge her for her size. Not that many of those came around any more. Most learned before now her capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye stood in position, staring with fiery crimson spheres. For a moment they locked eyes, fire and ice, watching in silent scrutiny. Past-queen did not give way, not until words were spoken and clarity given to the situation. Still, her tail did not lower, but it did not raise higher than the alter femme's. "Very well," she replied coolly, "My name is Bloodeye. I dot not remember meeting you... your name, betess?" She attempted to keep respect in her tone, having no intention to antagonize the vix. However, her mind wandered from the present, wondering what could have happened to Damean that had caused the beta female to claim an alpha's title.

Had he died, or been murdered? Or had he simply abandoned them? Fury made her lips raise and she stared off into the woods, hoping that the ivory femme was not taking the gesture personally. No, Bloodeye had no problem with the betess, it was the ditchers and betrayers that she despised. During her reign as a queen she had seen too many traitors and leavers. Wolves promising loyalty, then turning for her throat when she least expected it. Snorting, she came to a conclusion. Damean was no longer a great King, but the dirt beneath her paws; she hoped that she might one day find his grave so she could spit upon it.

She put a lid on her anger for now, and turned back to Akiko. Perhaps she should find out the truth before she let her thoughts run rampant. Huffing, she parted her jaws once more, stating a question, "If you are our leader for the time," she began, "Then what has become of Damean and his progeny?" The wolf had already been gone from his pack for so long that she wouldn't feel bad for her thoughts even if he were to return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm

~Jaded~

Emerald eyes saw the meaning in Akiko's cast and she raised her tawny muzzle and clentched her jaw before giving Akiko a curt nod of understanding. She then looked away from the white vix and Blade and Petra fell into her green pools. Her eyes showed anguish for just a split second before they narrowed and became emotionless. That is something she had once been known for in the past. Wolves had a hard time reading her and she had once reveled in it, but the feelings she felt for Damean unsheilded her completely and up until now she had been rather exposed.

She looked away. It hurt to see them. Her friend and her advesary together and soon to be happy. She wanted nothing less for Blade and she would be thrilled if Petra would look at her without hate in her eyes. But right and this moment it stabbed at an already bleeding heart. She sighed and held her head high. With a flick of her tawny tail she trotted off. Leaving her friends behind.

Soon she was back at the kill. Her orbs found Akiko and Bloodeye. Two white vixen covered in blood and you could feel the tenseness between them. Jaded recollected that Akiko had never met Bloodeye and Bloodeye's aires were putting Akiko on edge...just as they had Jaded once. She padded up on silent pillars and sat a stone's throw from the kill. She did not speak of her presence but she had made no move to hide it. Tipping her dial to Akiko and then flicking her tail in greeting to Bloodeye she then sat on sandy haunches.

Her eyes spoke nothing of the agony she felt inside. Her mind twisting and turning in grief...Damean had left her...broken his promise...she had waited so long. Exhaling slowly she tipped her ears forward at Bloodeye's question. It was one the whole pack wanted to know, but Jaded didn't think Akiko could answer. But answer or not it was fact that Damean was gone and for now..Akiko was in charge. Anger at Damean seethed with in her, but her appearance seemed calm and collected as she waited Akiko's words.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Cinder

Everything seemed to be falling apart and Cinder hoped her safety to be still intact. She looked at Bloodeye by the carcass and just before she began to pad over, a white vix appeared. Cinder knew that this was Akiko. A white vix that was her size. Akiko seemed to have more muscle and she carried her postion in an aura around her. Cinder knew this was the wolfess she was looking for and hopefully Akiko would grant her request. She prayed silently.

Harsh tones were being cascaded throughout the air. Bloodeye did not seem to know who she was speaking. Cinder shook her silver coat to direct attention to herself and padded over softly. Her eyes found Jaded for a moment before they turned back to Akiko.
She licked her lips and her lyrics poured forth "Greetings Beta. I am Cinder of Midnight Mountains. Before he left Damean gave me safe passage here..." she paused slightly "and when it is convienient for you I would like to speak with you, in private please." Cinder's voice was level and she wasn't trying to grovel at Akiko's feet. She honored the Beta's position by her stance and she was trying to be respectful and not needy or too weak. She flicked her tail in a friendly gesture.

She hoped it would settle Bloodeye's nares. Her silver gaze flicked to Jaded once more and the sandy female seemed indifferent to the tension in the air. She then sat her tiny form down and waited the Beta's response.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Hues trained on this femmora she felt the tension rising in the air though the femma did nothing more to antagonize the situation. She sensed that this was a dominant fae but at the moment she was not in for a dominance contest. She spoke her words were not exactly respectful and came out more as a demand but instead of taking the quick road to anger she replied calmly. "My curse is Akiko." Bloodeye..interesting name. Tassle flicked, the only movement in her otherwise still form. Then there was another voice and her eyes flicked only for a second to a fem that was small like her. For the moment she ignored her. At the moment she did not want to deal with Damean's problems. She was also aware of Jaded sitting not to far away.

Akiko could see that there was some sort of anger coming out of Bloodeye but her intuition told her that it was not for her. And from the set of her jowls when she asked where Damean and his children had gone she felt her body go ridgid. "Damean and his children had certain...matters..that they needed to take care of. Of which I am not allowed to discuss. I saw him while I was on my leave visiting my sisters pups in Muerta." That are also Damean's pups..she added in her head. She wondered if it would bother Jaded that she was the last one to see Damean before he left. Not that he ever actually told her that he was leaving or for what reason. But she felt a fierce loyalty for her...ex alpha and did not want this fem judging him.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Shall we choose another story or will we keep it the same? The golden hues of the brute traced the outline of the white fem. Oh, she was his mother in his own heart and soul she was the one who accepted his faults and transfered the love to which she doesn't have to him silently in teaching. He sighed as the drama unfolded around the poor wolves of Jabbar. And that's when the smile crept along the side of his cheeks. This...this was going to be too much fun. With a soft pur the brute came from the shadows and walked into the entertainment of everything.
"Can I add a few words of my own?"
He didn't wait for an answer and he circled the females speaking to one another before he sat next to Akiko and smiled to her. "Father...no, let me rephrase that, Damean Jager said he'd be back, eventually. But he doesn't know I've come back. I was going to leave and go to Akira's pack when the scuffle between Exodus and I broke out, but since they aren't here I decided it would be alright to stay. If that's okay with you Akiko?" He looked directly at her. His eyes were hard, not a soft liquid gold. "But there is news, so much news! I cannot claim any right to the alpha deal here. Unfortunantly I am not the son of your king" his words were like knives. He was in a bit of a peeved attitude about this new information. "Damean's on a scavanger hunt right now. Exodus doesn't believe we're not his blood. And she's kinda peeved he has whelps of his own" He gave away more then enough and his jowels snapped shut. No more would be said about his father's bloodline.

"Akiko, if I may join the ranks of Jabbar as a normal wolf. Forgotten under my father's title? And my father said all is forgiven for her deed" His head jerked in the direction of Cinder " It's all forgiven on her in his eyes, but her not her future though, something of that matter. He said he's explained it to you more, but wanted to recap. And then he left. He just left. As I said, Exodus followed, and that other fem. Taruri. She also went with them on this little adventure"

A twitch? If it was that, his back leg seemed to want to stand while the rest of him stayed in a sitting position. "So, what now?" he felt off, his mind was a little strange, but he was glad to be next to Akiko. His mother, in his eyes. And then his attention snapped to Jaded. He had to tell her something in private. He had forgotten what it was though...oh, why did he have to forget like that!
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:07 am

Cinder

Silver orbs looked on expectantly as she waited Akiko's reply but it seemed as if she was put on the back burner for the moment. Her gaze shifted to see Damean's heir, Legend, come into view. Cinder's paws shifted slightly and her tail wanted to curl around her tiny ashen paws, but she bade it still. Legend had no love for Cinder and she wondered what would happen since Damean had left. Ears erect she listened to the young bru's words. Seems she had been forgiven but something about not her future? Cinder didn't understand that part and hoped she would be enlightened in the near future.

Her gaze flicked back to Akiko and Cinder sent a silent prayer that Akiko would feel a kinship with her because of their size and train her. She could only hope and she did so with all of her being as she sat there waiting to be acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 am

~Jaded~

Emerald eyes held no emotion as Akiko spoke, telling that she saw Damean outside of Muerta. She held a steady pose and sat like stone. A picture of calm compared to what she had been just moments before. Her heart bled though freely in chest and she felt as if her heart had burst. She wanted to lash out in anger, in heartache but she held her pink tongue. Her sandy ears flicked forward as she caught Cinder's voice asking for an audience with Akiko.

Then a familiar scent came to her ebony nose and her emotionless eyes found the bearer...Legend. Jaded could hardly believe her eyes. Then her heart stopped beating for moment in hope that Damean followed but as Legend's words flowed her hopes were dashed. Then her ears caught something she had not wanted to hear...Damean has whelps of his own. Could it be true? It must be, Legend has nothing to gain with a lie...he wouldn't lie about that anyway. Then Jade's mind put two and two together. Akiko just said she had returned from visiting her sister's whelps in Muerta and she saw Damaan just outside of Muerta. Akira and Damean had whelps...her breathing stopped and she slipped her pink tongue between her lips to moisten then.

Why would Damean bade her to stay and wait for him after he had already had the untouchable Akira? Was his seeming love all a lie? A game? The wound in her heart bled anew and she wanted to cry out betrayal, frustration and agony. But there she sat, still as stone behind her mask, her mind a twisting chaos of hell. She turned her head and looked into the distance as if she heard something and then she turned back just in time to catch Legend's eyes. She loved him like a son, even after he had wronged his sister. She let her eyes soften a moment, out of love for the young bru, before returning to her mask of unreadable emerald.

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:42 pm

When both Akiko and Jaded had left to return to the pack, he muttered, "Ahh... Still not very good with words am I?" Pausing to think a few seconds, he looked at Petra, who he hoped was still there. "Shall we, too, return right now, or alowly make our way back as we catch up?"

He looked up suddenly. Hm. Legend returned... but no sistor nor father. He knew he could obtain the details later, so instead of rushing back to the pack, he remained patient for Petra's answer.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Petra had been waiting on Blade, not wanting to leave without him by her side. She cocked her head at his question. "Well, I suppose we're not needed immediately," she said reasonably, "But I don't want to be out of the loop with all that's going on." She hoped that he would agree, and would join her returning to the main pack area. Besides, they had just hunted, and a bite to eat would be nice. Then, scenting the air, she noticed the same thing Blade had; Legend had returned, but there were no accompanying scents.

The hybrid flicked her tail, and started toward the main area where they had dropped the ram's carcass. Others had already been enjoying the flesh, and Petra felt her belly rumble. Still, she kept her pace so that Blade would catch up and they could walk back together. She looked over her shoulder for him, smiling at him and beckoning him to join her as she walked..
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye nodded acknowledgement as Akiko gave her name, and flicked her tail as she waited for her next answer. She sent an irritated glare at Cinder as she suddenly spoke up and tried to get time in with the Betess, when clearly Akiko was already engaged with others. Hackles rose, and she nearly snapped at the silver femme, but it seemed Akiko was in no mood for the smaller fae either, and passed her over until time allowed. She gave her answer, and Bloodeye bothered not with Cinder. Eyes narrowed disbelievingly, one brow cocked as Akiko told of what she knew. It seemed sketchy... but she supposed Akiko couldn't have known that Damean had returned since his journey, and had once more taken off. But to where, this time? The betess did not have the answer to that.

She was about to question her further when a large, dark brute joined them seemingly out of nowhere. She shot a glare at Akiko, as she thought Damean was returning and she had been telling lies, but as she looked to the wolf again she saw that this was someone else. She remembered strict, blue eyes, not solid gold. So, who was this? Legend. She nodded her head in recognition. She did not interfere as he spoke to Akiko, instead she listened intently, trying to figure out the situation. She was too new to connect the history of this pack to what this brute was currently saying, so she did not bother to speak up. Her words would be worthless and unintelligent. She remained silent, gaining knowledge that would perhaps clear up for her in time.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 pm

When Petra suggested heading back, Blade nodded, and watched Petra walk ahead of him. Realizing this, he shook himself out of his thoughts and walked swiftly to catch up with her. He was mildly looking forward to food, but he still wasn't used to the luxury of eating of a semi-regular basis. Slowly, though, he was starting to eat more than just a few small chunks of meat from the pack hunts ever since his arrival.

When he caught up with her, he suddenly remember Cinder, and said, "Petra. When you and Cinder left, did their pack expect a reply? I don't fear a spy snooping around, but I don't want to get involved in an unnecessary fight over the matter." Through the chaos of what happened, a friendly- at least, as friendly as can be- message to Cinder's pack had slipped his mind completely. Actually... come to think of it, he hadn't paid any attention to which pack she was from.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:10 am

Tassel waved smoothly as Blade finally joined her. His question caught her off-guard and she had to think for a few moments before she could remember the events that had occured in Midnight Meadows. She shook her head. "Damean came there himself and asked for her presence," she explained, "It was a rather public thing, and Cinder had made it clear that she would be coming here to have a talk with Damean... although, now it seems he's not here. But they don't know that yet. And I think Cinder has her own agenda." She didn't mention anything the small wolfess had told her on the way here, just to let that remain confidential.

She wondered if she had really answered his question though. Petra didn't think they would be expecting a reply any time soon, but they might begin to wonder where Cinder was when they realized she hadn't come home in months. Training an unable warrior took time, and if Akiko agreed then Cinder would be here for quite some time. Midnight Meadows might send someone after all. "I suppose something should be done when we find out what's going on with Cinder's situation," she mentioned, "The pack might start to wonder where she is if she doesn't come home in a reasonable amount of time.."
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 am

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Zaiaku

Echos in the land, of awkard laughter. It came in a chorus, as though many were laughing at something no one knew. Mitts fell heavy on the soft terra, as claws dug canyons in the ground. A dark shape travelled across the land, slipping in and out of view. The laughter died, as the shape progressed. The land was once again filled with silence. It was barren, and no other wolf tredded it. Not within his scent. His sickly laughter emmited once more, for a brief moment. Letting the small echo carry the laugh far off. Insanity. Never. Just a different view on things. Many of different view on things. The black wolf, reflecting blue from the moonlight, padded his way over to a large rock. Small puffs of dirt formed clouds at every step, tail limp as he travelled to the rock. There he sat, gazing about the wasteland. A sick smirk tracing along his maw.

How had he arrived there, in the lands of Fire and Ice. Far from his own homeland, far from his minions. The ones who feared him, and the ones who revered him. Better yet, why leave such a place. Where one is considered alpha among alphas. If only due to his actions. He knew his place here, in a different land then his own. Still, no one would wish to leave a place under your ruling. It didn't matter to him, he had done what was necessary. Nothing more. His sire dead, along with his dame. Both by his own ivories. Punishment, for their ruling. Or perhaps just pure hatred, of being born to them. Weak alphas. Unable to do much. It was only a matter of time before some wolf took their place. Why not one of the heirs? Surely his own brother would've taken it. He couldn't have let that happen. Among others dead by him, was his own two brothers. The only family that were left, was his sisters. One far to young, unable to see the world about to be changed. The other, posed no threat to him. He became alpha the day he killed his own parents, the ones who created him. Ironic, to be slain by something you cared for and created.

The question still remained, even in the mind of Zaiaku. He had everything back there, in those barren lands. A harem even, keeping any worthy female for himself. Better elk, taking more then necessary. Though not taking part in the hunt. Slaying any who imposed his ruling. Taking anything that another had, that to him seemed a threat. Zaiaku even bathed in his own glory a few times, but to an extent. Indeed, everything. Now, nothing. He brought himself to these lands, for no reason. He knew that his actions would differ now, being in another land. He may not take everything. Or rule everyone. That was not his place here. Lifting his frame from the rock, his pillars carried him on. Past the lost land, the one for seeking another. Piercing lanterns shifted about as he padded on, towards the scent of his kind. Passing the other lands amused him, the scent of wolves everywhere. Pures, and the neutral. The undecided ones were no bother, but the pures seemed to like to quarrel with the dark. Zaiaku smirked, as mitts and strong pillars brought him to a border. The scent marks clear, and telling him everything. He knew his place then, and what not to do. Everything that had occured in his past, would not happen here. Atleast, to his own thoughts. Zaiaku stepped forward only slightly, blue orbs shifting about. He had a feeling something was going on within the pack. Lyrics poured out, loud and alarming. Calling to the pack, telling them of him. He stood, as his call died. Zaiaku was curious, who would show.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Blade nodded after Petra more or less half offered an answer as well as opinion. He had been thinking quite a bit, and wanted to suggest a thought himself, to see if it was a good one of not. "I guess it is diffucult to answer a question such as this. Thinking on it, everything has been different lately. By what I'm hearing, there have been... issues in other packs lately as well as our own, so I don't know if other packs have changed their habits because of that. I don't know if Cinder's pack is one of those who have some kind of trouble, but if there has, in cases like this, most light hearted packs would probably want to keep closer tabs on their members."

He faltered for less than a split second in his walking pace. He didn't recall talking so much... ever. ...Maybe a few times in converstation, but not nearly as much at a single time without pause without being ordered information. Glancing at Petra, he wanted some time to think, but he wanted to stay attentive towards her even more.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 pm

It was a sore temptation to swipe her claws across Bloodeye's mug with the look that she was being given. It was fortunate that she had looked away before seeing the accusatory glare that she sent. Eyes fell on the young hessian and though her chest tightened at the sight of him the emotion was not betrayed by her face. There had been a hope, however slim, that Legend would not leave with his...father. No, now that she listened to his speech that was not correct any longer. Who then had Lillith taken to her loins? Not much came to her mind as she vaugely mused over it. He sat beside her and she only looked away from him to flick a quick glance to Cinder when he referenced her.

For a moment she just looked at Legend, her eyes were hard as well. Emotions not something she passed lightly even to her favored wolf. Legend had been something of a child to her but without the ramifications of childhood and the responsibilities of taking care of another life. "Request granted Legend. You may choose a rank of your desire when you want and validate it through me." Aud twitched as a howl came forth seeking audience. Looking at Jaded she motioned with her muzzle to take care of it. "Judge the wolf and accept or deny him entry or if he wishes something else escort him here." Then she turned away and looked to Legend.

"As for whats happening next...for the time I will stand as alpha in this pack until something can be arranged. If anyone disapproves then that is their business unless they would like to make a formal challenge." Eyes flashed briefly to Bloodeye and then to Cinder. She was about to open her muzzle to address the small fem when she was interuptted....

Last edited by Silent on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:05 pm

"Come forth Discordia and lay upon them such strife they have naught seen for many a century..."

Shadows had shrouded the femmora and all the others overlooked her still figure. She had lain in these lands for many a moon waiting for Damean Jager to return. Though it appeared that it was not so for as she listened to his false son's words she frowned. What fun could she have now that he would not be returning? She knew that Akira had set a penalty of death on her head with Damean but as if that rugged old fool would be able to exact that toll upon her. Her father would not recognize her for who she was now and in changing her name and disappearing for a long while most assumed her dead. She adopted a new and more fitting name to her countenance.

Rising to her slim pistons she stalked over to the tense party of wolves and just as Akiko was about to address the small fae that looked out of place here she spoke. "I doubt that there would be anyone foolish enough to challenge you here Akiko." she spoke to the betess as if they were old friends when she had never met her in her whole life. At least not up close. Hues turned to Bloodeye and she tilted her head to the fem. They had already made an aquaitance earlier. Akiko whom was really quite irritated at the moment snarled at the fem. Arrogance was something that annoyed her and it seemed to be coming from all sides at the moment. "Who are you fae?" She practically spat. Her fur bristling. There was only so much one wolfess could handle. Looking at the enraged betess she decided to tone down her approach a bit and reclined on her haunches, showing a small token of submission. No, she did not need to pick a fight at the moment. Though it pained her to show the submission it was all apart of the act. "Forgive my intrusion. I am Eris. A short moniker but tis mine. I have been her for awhile awaiting notice of Damean but he left without addressing me and now it seems that you will be the one to do so." Aud twitched, did she detect bitterness in her tone? Not in the mood to puzzle it over she growled. "I will speak with you after." Eris took this as a clear dismissal but before she backed away she eyed Legend. And flashed him a flirtatious smile. Hmm, he was quite handsome...

Akiko missed the exchange and her eyes were trained on Cinder once more. "What is your business here fem?"
"Yes, master."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 am

~Jaded~

An unfamiliar call pierced the air and an unknown asked for attendance. Jaded flicked an ear catching the sound and dually ignored it until Akiko's voice came and she flicked her tail in acknowledge ment. She left almost mechanically and loped away at a brisk pace. The familiar terra of her home seemed to fly by her and the soft thudding of her feet seemed to pound in her head. Her eyes hardened into the stones they shared their color with. Beautiful cold jems. Her heart seemed to harden as well, all the love she had for Damean was freezing, crystalizing her heart, turning it cold.

Swift pillars soon found her quarry just inside the edge of the territory. Tail errect showing dominance she pressed forward and opened her maw releasing her cold smooth voice. "What is your buisness here stranger?" Her hard emeralds took in his form. Black was his shade, so black that it carried a sheen of blue. The very color of his coat reminded her of her beloved. She threw the thought to the wayside. It didn't matter now....she was alone.

She shifted her weight slightly and waited for the dark hessian's words to pour forth. Akiko had given Jaded a gift as well as an order. She could turn away this bru with a single word if she chose. She had never thought of the power of it before. Her sandy form stood there ready at a moments notice to determine this brute's fate....teetering as it was, like on the edge of a blade.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 am

Cinder

Ashy auds flicked forward as Akiko appeared to part her maw to speak to her but then Akiko was rudely interrupted by an unknown fem. Cinder could tell that Akiko's patience was waning. Cinder had always been good about reading into things like that, it had been part of her survival where she had been raised. Cinder soon saw that Akiko's attention had returned and tipped her dial in deep respect. "Akiko I had hoped to talk to you privately about this matter but I see you are pressed for time. Akiko, as you see, you and I are of similar size and I wish for you to train me in the art of battle. I have a long history that I would be happy to share with you privately to help aid in your decision but I have come all this way to ask for your help. Your reputation proceeds you Akiko...and I want to learn from the best." Cinder prayed that she could appeal to the white vix's better nature and she would allow her to stay. "If you choose not to do so....I would understand...matter's here have ...changed. But Akiko I want to learn from you because your teachings would give me an advantage....one that I would have under no other teacher."

She stood there, her ashen form still. She hoped she could prove to Akiko that she would make an apt pupil. A hard determination shone in her silver eyes as she waited for the verdict that would determine her future.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:50 pm

His form did not waver, even at the approaching scent. By now, he felt certain something was amiss. Though not with his own situation, but that of the pact. Perhaps it was a feeling, or just foolish thoughts. Either way it placed a sick smile on his maw, only to disappear as suddenly as it came. Blue hues shifted about, as he sat there. How much time, perhaps it was another reason to be suspicious. Though he knew all would be busy either way, with something missing or not. Frantic or paranoia were not the words, not describe why he was coming up with a problem. A reason. Perhaps, to return to his homeland. To make some form of an excuse, to return to the 'paradise' that was his life. No. His intentions were past the thought of returning. There was everything back home, and yet nothing at the same time. Surely, someone had taken his lead at his leave. Tenacious, probably, the male was power hungry. Zaiaku wasn't entirely trustful of the wolf, but he made a good beta. A good alpha, well that was debatable.

A cold voice hit his auds, which pricked at the sound. A fem appeared, and his blue orbs locked on her. Cold, dark, just as it should be. Yet, harsher so. Perhaps something truly was amiss with the pack, or the fem was just cold. Unwilling to feel anything, but the rage. Had he been alone, a smirk would've broke out. Yet, he was in the presence of the one who would decide his fate. He could tell, by her dominance. He would not be led to the alpha, his decision lay there. Between them. "Business." He started, his voice calm and collected. Showing nothing, not agitation, or irritation. Nor any disrespect. In fact he gave a low bow before continuing. "My business, is the same as any dark one that stumbles upon here. I seek residence, to stay and become loyal to the pack." Zai finished, his blue lanterns locking with her. Decisions. Accept or deny. Zai was curious, what would his fate be?
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:28 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Jadedf11

Her chin lifted as he spoke, the calm words filling her auds. Business...loyalty to the pack...she almost snorted at the word loyalty. Her eyes narrowed and she stared at the blue eyed hessian for a long moment. The bru appeared strong and capable....loyal would be another story. That would have to be proven and not just to Jaded but to Akiko. And if the white fem felt half of what Jaded herself did, it wouldn't come easily.

She flicked her tail once and the decision was made. The die had fallen in his favor, Jaded knew not why. Maybe it was the color of his coat and how it resembled Dameans, maybe it had been his manners or his striking eyes in the dark face....who knows. Jaded herself didn't know. She turned slightly away and said a single word in her smooth cool voice. "Come." Her sandy pillars then set in motion and she knew the brute would follow. She trotted along and her voice flowed behind her. "A Warning." She spoke and turned on him with cold emeralds. Her face was mere inches from his and she spoke. "If your intent is any other than to join our pack you will be sorry. We do not take loyalty lightly." And in the next breath she was trotting away again. Her sandy form floating over the ground. With those words she thought of Damean and his betrayal. To her...to the pack...Her heart grew colder.

On the edge of the gathering Jaded turned to see the ebony hessian, knowing he should be right behind her. "What is your name stranger so I may introduce you properly." She said softly as her green eyes found Akiko who seemed to be in conference with Cinder now. It was unusual to see wolven of their stature. The bru would probably be shocked to know that Akiko was now alphess, just judging her on size alone. But Akiko's reputation was well known in these lands, the wolf would be a fool to judge her on size alone. Jaded's eyes searched the bru once more, but they held no emotion. Becoming cold. She flicked her tawny tail once more.

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:49 pm

It might have been just a little extra word, for even Zai knew loyalty was debated on. His own pack, or the one that used to be his own, probably acted the way the fem before him was. Cold, dark, but those words were used to describe their kind. The dark ones, who only want freedom. The pures who think the darks jsut want hell on earth, while Zai would admit he'd thought of it. The neutral, those few who don't care. That don't see dark or light as anything important, just words. Loyalty would stay, and go. Never a constant thing, not for wolves like Zaiaku. The minions that once followed you, would never accept you if you left. Zai knew this, he knew his pact thought him dead. Even had he returned, the fight for alpha would be tough. Not only to fight Tenacious, but it would be the whole pack.

Her words made it clear, he had won the roll. Accepted, but only by one. He knew she was not the alphess, just a wolven sent to fetch him. It was obvious that she wasn't a lowly wolf, but no alphess. His ebony pillars lifted up, and his blue lanterns followed her frame. It was only a brisk trot, following her a bit deeper into the woodland. Then the snap, a cold stare appearing close to his own. So his thoughts were right, loyalty was a word he had just thrown around. Perhaps, only to test a reaction. His intentions were nothing but to join, in a way it was his last resort. If not here, he'd have to move on. Where. Well that was a different matter, he had won acceptance to move rather into the land. To gain acceptance to stay on the land, was an entirely different situation. No lyrics poured out of his maw, there was no need. They would fall flat, mean nothing. He could play with them, maybe just to mess around. But, it would be useless. Dangerous, perhaps. He kept it shut, and simply followed her. His gaze not averting from her leading frame.

Now within the boundaries, in the land of the pack. It would be easy to turn back, or even to be banished back. He knew his words would have to be chosen carefully. It was clear that there was some distress, or a situation. If not from the fem who greeted him, then from the rest of the pack. Auds pricked at her lyrics, pouring forth into his ears. "Zaiaku." He said simply, his gaze shifting to the gathering. Immediately, perhaps due to her peltage, he spotted the white fem. While she appeared small, he knew better. The dominance she showed was clear enough for him, her size was merely a deceiving attribute. If she was alphess, then her size was irrelavent.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Legend watched the exchanged between each character before him. He searched each and every face. It was Jaded who left, and the femme who came that mad ehim slightly panic inside. He wanted to speak to Jaded. He had to, his father begged him. He stood and turned to leave when he caught the flash of a smile and he paused. What...was she stupid? He scrunched his brow towards her and hardened his eyes. "What?" he said towards her, and then he shook his head with a smile on his maw. "Want a tour? Akiko, is that okay?" if she caused problems then he would kill her. No big deal and Akiko knew him well enough to know he wouldn't hold off on this chance, specially with his pent up boasting angry side. Ears pulled forward and he spied Jaded through the trees. "Nevermind, maybe later" he passed Akiko and went over to Jaded. "When you're done, can we talk?...mom?" he smiled at her.

Guilt was a slight emotion in the many other he had coursing through his body. "It's kinda important...he asked me to tell you something, more like...ask you something..." he let the smile grow, it'd make her feel better. It had to. It was his father's plans, his whole plot in this little tight nit circle of the packs. It was all going to be a damaged change for things. There was nothing else he can do but stare at her. She looked so angry...broken. His head dropped a little and he eyed her softly. "It's going to be okay..." he whispered only audible enough for her to hear. His attention was brought up to the bru she walked with and caught his name. He let his lids close slightly, as if glaring at him a little. His shoulders rolled as he stepped away and then sat down still watching him. "Mom, when you're done..." he said softly, and looked at her nodding only once before his body lifted and he parted into the trees. He wasn't far, he didn't go far, he could still see all of them, they just couldn't see him as he walked through the trees.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:31 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Jadedf11

As she waited for the obsidian brute's answer she was suprised to see Legend approach. Her eyes had widened and her ears flicked forward when she heard the word "Mom" slip through his lips. Her mouth felt dry and her heart pounded. She had always loved Legend and Exodus like they were her own but never had they called her mom. "He asked me to tell you something...." She knew the 'he" that Legend spoke of was Damean. Her heart clenched and then her eyes found his gentle gaze and they softened. She nodded afraid her voice would betray her emotion and then looked at the black bru when he spoke. She swallowed and repeted his name in her mind to commit it to memory.

Legend's voice came once more and she lowered her head to catch it's fleeting sound. It will be okay.... and then she lifted her head to watch him pad away and open his jaws once more to affirm her presence. She found her voice and to her suprise it didn't betray her feelings. "Of course son." she said, suprising even herself when the word "son escaped her lips. She then looked to hessian once more and flicked with her tail. "Follow, Zaiaku." She said in a cold smooth voice and padded forward toward Akiko.

Jaded just caught the last few words of Cinder's request and stood silently until Akiko finished. She wanted to relese the newcomer into Akiko's custody and return to Legend, her mind curious of what message Damean could have sent for her. Her heart ached and bled. Did she want to hear? She felt betrayed but yet the look in Legend's eyes gave her a tiny sliver of hope. Deep, deep, deep down in the cold hurt of her heart a tiny part warmed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:14 am

Petra felt his gaze upon her as he finished speaking, and knew it was her turn to contribute a thought or two. But she had more than opinions, she had knowledge... she had lived amongst Midnight Meadows for the months she had been gone. She had hoped to save Lacuna, but that had been a goal out of reach. Though she had managed to make sure that Cinder was alright, even though little of her help had been needed. She had stayed though, through the loss of their alpha, and she had heard mentionings of this and that around the pack.

"You're right," she responded, nodding her head sharply, "Muerta has attacked Midnight Meadows and all of their allies... they won't take kindly to knowing one of their own members is missing amongst Muerta's allies." She looked at him with slight puzzlement. Surely there was some sort of threat then? Midnight Meadows would come looking for their missing packmembers, and they might bring their allies. The thought didn't make Petra afraid, for she knew the power of Jabbar Junayd and Muerta Mountains, but she didn't like the thought of fighting against those she had met. They were all kind and welcoming, despite where she had come from. The thought of fighting Cinder almost made her wince. Petra had always had few friends, and those that she had she held dear. But her loyalty to the pack was much stronger, for she had been born and raised here, though few of the original members remained, but it didn't matter. Still, she looked to Blade, wondering what else he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:14 pm

Listening to the fae Cinder's intentions she watched her a bit critically. This fae, who was from Midnight Meadows,who was a pure, wanted to learn how to fight from her. A frown came over her muzzle. How was she supposed to teach this fem to fight when they were both potential enemies in a war. Not that she expected such so soon, from what she heard on her way back here the packs were in a bit of disarray. Momentarily she was distracted my Legend who requested that he give the femmora whom she just met a tour. She opened her maw to speak but it seemed that he changed his mind upon seeing Jaded. Closing her mouth she just turned her head away back to Cinder. "We shall speak more in private in a moment." Did Damean know that she was going to ask for this?

Jaded was walking towards her now with the hessian that had called. Nodding to Jaded in a dismissal she locked orbs on the brute. "Since you are here I assume that Jaded has deemed you somewhat fit to enter the lands. If I heard correctly your name is Zaiaku. My own is Akiko, learn it." Looking him over she nodded to herself. "Firstly we all serve as hunters in this pack and from what ever skill I see you possess I shall judge you at a later time." Then she turned and trotted into the forest awaiting Cinder.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Eris had haulted when Legend actually addressed her. He seemed...strangely flabbergasted and she paused to look at him. Aud twitched when he offered her a..tour? She was going to open her mouth and turn down his offer, eyes flashing to Akiko first. He had asked her permission first for somer reason. But then he seemed to change his mind, stalking over to another femmora and speaking quietly to her. Chuckling lightly she padded away from the small scene and again sat on the sidelines. So much chaos in this pack, it proved to be quite interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next