Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I walk a lonley road....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Raven would slow as they paused upon the sand dune. Every oasis in the desert was paradise. It was such a blessing in hell that not one was ever taken for granted. She looked at Angie and watched as she would decend first toward the edge of the desert jewel. Raven would follow behind. Her blue eyes a fierce contrast to the hard desert sand and the coal of her face.

She did not smell anything out of the ordinary either. She flicked her tail and could smell the thick smell of desert pigs on the air....some of hare and sheep....and fox...but no wolf scent. At least...not yet...

They would slowly make their way through the undergrowth down one of the well used animal trails. Right now Raven's main concern was water and shade. The prey would come and so would the night....which is when she would call for him....her song the bait...and then they would have to run across the desert toward Aku-aku's. It was the only way Raven could see to end this...one way ...or ...another.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Angie watched Raven for any sign of alarm, but none came. They traipsed through the brush and came upon a pool of water headed by a small, bubbling waterfall. Tiny fish scattered as Angie plunged her paws into the silty depths, cooling the hotness of the desert sand they had traveled on. She turned to her companion. "Now what?" she asked. Raven knew more of Tyrone than she did. Angie could also smell the pigs, their sweet scent rising above the dusty earth. She flicked her tail, impatient since they had been moving so much and everything that had happened in the past few days, but Raven was the one leading them this time.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Raven would glide her shadowy form into the life giving liquid, cooling her dark pelt and paws. She looked at Angie as she asked and bent her head to drink thoughtfully. "Now...we bait the trap..." She said softly. "But after we hunt. I can smell the pigs close.....if I sing it will drive them off." She said lapping at the water once more. She would shake her pelt and look at Angie. "It's going to be a hard run when he comes for us. He will want to hurt me again....he may even try to hurt you...and I don't want to see you hurt Angie." She said. "Promise me if for some reason...he catches me...promise me you will run." She asked of her.

The small herd of wild pigs was coming down the trail now. Soft squeals and footsteps could be heard as they came to drink.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 am

Angie swallowed. Raven wanted her to just... run? After all that she had helped her through? She swallowed some of the water and raised her head, her yellow eyes as hot as the desert sands. "No," she said, closing the distance between them, her eyes locked with Raven's. "I'm not going to let him catch you, and I'm not going to run away if he does. I'm going to fight him. I think the one thing you have yet to learn about me is that I don't give up, no matter what the situation. I've had brutes come onto me before, and you'll find that they turn into weak whelps when you take a snap at their balls. And you know what? This is my problem too. He's the father I never had, and if things with Aku-Aku work out, you can bet that I have plenty of questions to ask him. We're in this together now." She stood still, letting her words sink in. She was tense; no matter what, she wasn't going to turn away this time. She had ran away when things were unbearable, but right now was not the time. It was as if destiny had been calling her all along - she couldn't just turn tail and run from something that would be begging for her presence forever.

She had raised her voice, but until her message was clear, the hunt was on hold in Angie's mind. There were plenty of creatures in the oasis, but there were only so many hours in the day where they'd be able to talk without interruption. She held her tail taller, ears alert, and was ready for some sort of retort from her friend. Raven was older than her, but not by much. She wouldn't be treated like a pup, especially if she wasn't even Raven's blood-daughter. Angie had learned the hard ways in life, and wasn't afraid of the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Raven would take a long look at Angie and tipped her head respectfully. "Very well Angie." She said softly agreeing to her words. "I feel stronger having you at my side ...I just didn't want him to hurt you like he had me is all." She said gently and then she would take a deep breath. Her dark ears perked forward hearing the snuffles of the wild pigs growing closer.

"We should hunt." She said her voice barely a whisper and her blue eyes met Angies and she blinked before silently taking off to the right...knowing Angie would break to the left....they would close in the middle and hopefully catch one of the hardy but vicious wild pigs. The meat was sweet and well worth the trouble.

The first of the pigs, a small sow would break cover and move to the water...followed by some young...a large sow and an even bigger boar.

We shall feast.

Raven though and then would charge, her black figure breaking cover and pushing the pigs toward Angie squealing.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 am

Raven's calmness at the end of her proclamation surprised her. She had half expected the fem to not tolerate her foul mouth, as many others had done. But Angie took it to heart when Raven said that she didn't want her to go through the same thing she had, and Angie could respect that. She tipped her dial in response to hunting, her stomach growling. Angie fled to the left and slunk low beneath the little brush that there was; there wouldn't be much of a sneak attack, what with the shifting winds and minuscule cover. Raven charged the family of pigs towards her and Angie had a split second to dodge a male's sharp tusks, wanting to dig into her side and gore her guts out. She instead jumped and sunk her teeth into the large sow, jaws crunching around her backbone and making her stagger to the ground in an instant.

The wild boar shrieked and the others charged back at her, as pigs were known to do, but Angie turned her head, one paw pinning the sow down, snarling with the ferocity of a bear, teeth dripping with blood, tri-hued fur standing on end so that she looked much larger than she actually was. Raven surged beside her with her appearance, and the family turned heel now, squealing in fright. Angie turned back to the sow and snapped her fangs near her ear, clipping her head down, and then biting into her neck and ripping her jugular out, killing her instantly. Crimson stained Angie's jaws and paws, but it was all over now.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving," Angie said, moving aside for Raven to join her. She took the initiave and ripped off a hunk of meat from the pig's shoulder muscle, the fat melting in her mouth and the meat as juicy as ever, further quenching her thirst from their hot desert run. She knew that in a few hours, though, that Raven would send up her call, and then things would really begin. Angie would have to stock up all of her energy until that time came.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Raven would watch with sapphire eyes as Angie threw her weight and pulled down the sow ripping her throat out in an efficient manner. She turned to drive off the other pigs who had come to protect their fallen comrade...they didn't harrass them for long. She would snarl when they finally fled and she turned to Angie and nodded. "Well done Angie. A clean swift kill." She praised her and then sighed. "I hunger as well." She said and bent her neck to the sweet meat of the pig. The sow was fat and living near the oasis had made her meat moist. Something to be savored.

She ate her fill and stepped back. Full but not too full. She needed to be ready if she needed to run. It was a pity that they wouldn't get to stay and finish off the pig. THough nothing in the desert would go to waste. Something would find their leavings and feast on it. She licked her jaws and then would sigh.

"I will sing for him soon Angie...." She said looking up into the sky. The sun was on it's downward decent now. Running at night would be the only way to do it. She hoped Aku-Aku could help Tyrone....if not...well....she didn't linger her thoughts on it. "When the moon starts to rise...I will sing." She said looking back at her companion. "Just so you know....the wolf that I knew...before this....well I was proud of him...." She said softly. She didn't know why she said that...only perhaps to make Angie open her eyes that the wolf they were hunting hadn't always been bad.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Angie's tail wagged at Raven's comment. "Thanks," she replied in between bites. "She was easier to take down than I thought. I don't know if you've ever hunted pig before, but they tend to be fighters, especially ones in the desert. Maybe it's a sign." Angie continued to dig into the meal until her belly was warm and her thirst quenched, and was enough to give her all of the energy she needed without being lethargic. Seeing Raven finish, Angie turned and dug deep into the sand underneath a flowering bush, making a cache for them. There was still plenty of the pig to go around, and while little lizards and things could eat off the carcass, neither of them knew how long they would be there. They were crunched for time, yes, but just because Raven sent up her call tonight, didn't mean that Tyrone would come running. He could come at any time, really. They wouldn't want to miss him if they were hunting. Angie pulled the leg of the pig, the juices dripping into her mouth, and she dropped it into the hole. She covered it up with the sand that she had dug out, promptly covering it with her paws and allowing her scent to seep into the sand.

She walked back over to Raven and laid down in the shade, her lithe form bedded on the soft sand. She glanced at the horizon, where the sun was beginning to set, painting the sky orange. The time that Raven would call would come soon; she knew that she needed to be ready as soon as that happened, but for now, she also knew she needed rest. For all they knew, they could either be here for many more hours, or ten minutes. Raven was looking into the west as if it were her last day on earth. "So tell me, then, Raven... What was he like? What was... my father... like?" she asked, curious. All she had heard of Tyrone so far was the evil soul that plagued him, and that Raven had indeed loved him, but she had no idea what sort of character he was. She wondered if they were anything alike, even...

.:..:..:..:..:.

The storm came out of nowhere. Giant, menacing gales of sand stung his eyes and invaded his lungs, but the large brute pressed on, his path set. "Dammit," Umbulali cursed, his big paws sinking into the rising piles of sands, traversing the dunes and at agonizingly slow pace. He didn't bother to look behind him to see if Shayde was following at this point; though interesting, he didn't care what the fem did, because there was another kill to be made. Killing Lenzelle had given him the first taste of blood in years and slaughtering Darrel had given him the rush to kill, and he couldn't wait to do it again. There was something about the sheer power of it all that gave him a tremendous high, and it was also the need to curb that that kept him on track.

Where would he go first? He closed his eyes, walking through the storm, and looked into the depths of himself. "Tyrone. Tyroooonnnneee..." he called through the darkness. Beckoned, a broken and bloody form came shambling towards him, about as small and weak as whelp. Umbulali chuckled, the pathetic thing not even reaching his knees. He flipped it over onto its back with his paw. "Good to see you again, Tyrone. Now. Before you disappear into everlasting darkness, can you tell your good friend Umbulali where you think Raven would be?" he asked the pup in a sickeningly sweet tone.

The pup coughed in reply. Umbulali knelt down next to him, an ear perked. "What was that, rat-face? You're going to have to talk louder for Umbulali to hear you..." The whelp rolled over and picked himself up, his legs like sticks beneath him, his skin hanging off his bones. "...I said... as far... away... from you as... she can," the little Tyrone replied, his deep vocals stolen away from him and replaced with a whelp's as well. Anger betrayed Umbulali's features and he snarled, his paw slashing Tyrone's belly and sending him sliding across the invisible, black floor. "You will tell me where she is, boy! You will tell me, or I will scour the earth until her bones crunch in my jaws and her blood runs into my belly!"

"Never..." Tyrone croaked, and Umbulali jumped over, picked him up by the scruff, tossed him in the air, caught him with his mouth, and brought his teeth down upon him, gnashing him into meaty bits. Tyrone whimpered and screamed as the teeth pierced right through him, but his bones did not break, as his soul was not a physical thing to be broken. Beaten, and now even more bloody, Umbulali spat him out with a violent retch. Dripping in Umbulali's venom, Tyrone couldn't even move. Umbulali slunk up to him, a whisper in his ear. "Tell me now, Tyrone... Where is she?" he cooed, licking the whelp. Tyrone moaned, feeling his body slip into darkness once again. He never wanted to give in to Umbulali, but he knew it was a losing battle. The most he could do was protect Raven with what little strength he had. "Tell me where she is, and I will let you go."

The offer was tempting. Very tempting. But Tyrone knew that if what Umbulali said was true - which he doubted, being the trickster he was - that he would only be released after Raven was dead. There was no point in living if Raven was dead, and by his very own jaws. He thought of the first time he had seen the beautiful fem... Walking through the desert, the sun glimmering on her purplish-black form, slender as a crane, yet strong as a bull... Their first meeting had been so long ago, and so much had happened, and somehow, along the way, he had wanted to know more about Raven than just her sex. It was a miraculous thing for them, really, especially in the middle of the desert. It was then that he realized his own thoughts, and tried to banish them from his mind as he felt Umbulali turn and leave him. The monster could read his thoughts, however vague...

"Well then," Umbulali said aloud, turning in the direction of the sandstorm, discovering a new course. "The oasis, is it? How romantic. And ironic." It would be the first place Raven had met Tyrone, and it would also be the last. He knew that without Raven in the picture, Tyrone would be completely gone, and then he would have full reign over the body in which he walked...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Raven's blue eyes would wander and glance to Angie as she would bury a hind quarter of the pig in the same. Clever idea. They didn't have much time...but it was wise. "I hope it is a sign." she said looking toward the setting sun that was now dipping down into reds and fading into purples.

Soon she would send up her first call....soon. When the moon would begin to peer over the mountain. She would lay down next to Angie in the shade. She groomed a paw thoughtfully for a long moment before flicking an ear at her companion's question. "What was Tyrone like....before..." She took a deep breath. "He was aggrivating....but funny...caring...he always made me laugh...even when I was mad at him. It was annoying at times." She smiled at the memory. "We lost eachother for a while. I searched for him...and searched...and we finally found one another again. It was like fate. And when we came to that hidden valley he wished to court me....and it was then I realized that....the one who hurt me so badly before...didn't matter....because..Tyrone was now in my heart and he had made me whole again....had...made me whole again...until.." She pinned her ears back and would fall silent.

The moon would slowly rise over the horizon before she would speak again. Standing she shook out her black pelt and ran her tongue across her lips. "It's time." She said to Angie and nosed her lightly before stepping over closer to the water.

Her nose tipped to the heavens and she poured fourth a very sad and alluring song.

"Come to me my lover, lost in the dark...
Sweet moonlight over head, the shadows oh so stark.
I miss your sweet voice, the look in your eyes...
the last time we touched...you filled me with cries....

Tyrrrrrrrooooooooneee..."
She sang his name and then let her song die. She then listened. she was almost positive if he heard it...he would come. He told her he would never let her rest...that she was his....a soft sigh and she looked over her shoulder at Angie. "Now...we wait. The bait has been set."
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 pm

The description of the wolf Raven knew was... different. Angie didn't know what she had been expecting, but it was enough to give her an idea of what he was like. "Reminds me of a bru I knew growing up," she said, thinking back before the days that each wolf had been thrown into war. It wasn't her brother, but she remember that it had felt like it. "He's dead now. But he made the days brighter when they seemed so dark." There wasn't much to say on the matter, and yet for some reason, it tugged on her heartstrings and she felt tears well in her eyes. It was a silly thing to cry over. She wiped her face with a paw and instead looked up at the moon rising in the east. Raven tilted her head up and sang a most beautiful song, one that made tears come to her eyes again, but this time, she held them back.

She stood up. "Where should we go? Should we hide? Do we want to ambush him or something?" she asked, looking around the area. There would be scant a place for them to hide. From what Raven described, Tyrone was a big fellow, and tackling him head-on didn't seem like a good idea. Maybe if they were to use a little strategy, they would be able to capture him without much of a fight... Though, a fight certainly was expected.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Raven looked over to Angie as she spoke after her song ended. "We listen ...for a bit...he may call back...though he may not. I am not sure. Then we leave a heavily scented trail back toward the doctors.....he will follow." She said softly. "He promised me he would."

As if to emphisise her words she would move away from Angie and squat, marking the sand with her scent heavily. "He is too big to fight head on....he is a fighter and is very capable. It would be best just to lure him as close as we can..." She reiterated. "The closer we get to our destination the better. I do not think Aku-Aku meant for us to best him in a fight." She said looking at the moon again.

She wondered if he would call. If this was a game to him now....something to do...to hurt her....she waited.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Angie nodded, turning away as Raven left her scent for Tyrone to follow. Looking westward, she could see large swaths of sand tossed in the air and spun about, like a tornado of sorts, but less refined. "Raven..." she said with a bit of height in her voice. "We might have to come up with a different strategy. It looks like a sandstorm's on the way." The sand had already begun to swirl around her paws, the wind picking up and rustling her tri-hued fur. Even the moon had a copper tint to its silvery glow. The sandstorm would not only toss them about with getting back to the doctor, but Angie had no doubt that it would cover up any scent or tracks they were to leave behind for Tyrone to follow.

.:..:..:..:..:.

Something musical floated above his head. Umbulali chuckled, recognizing it immediately. "Do you hear that, Tyrone?" he said to the captured soul within himself. "That's your Raven, calling your name. She thinks you're the one coming to her. She doesn't know how wrong she is. Isn't that hilarious? I think so. Of course I think so." His pace quickened through the rising dunes of sand. He didn't let the storm slow him down. It wasn't long until he found the edge and broke out of the swirling chaos, emerging on a plane where there hung a harvest moon and a darkened sky.

The first thing Umbulali did was lick his nose and raise it to the air. He inhaled deeply, mostly the dry air, but... Oh yes, Raven was there. And someone else, too, that he couldn't quite put a paw on. She smelled familiar, and yet... Well, whatever the case, she would be his as well. It was just a matter of time before he reached them. Running as if he had all of the energy in the world, Umbulali bounded over the desert sand, his form like that of a charging bear's, slowing down for nothing until he killed.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Raven looked toward Angie and she frowned. "This is not good." She said with a worried look to her blue eyes. "If he heard and is on his way we could be trapped here with him. We need to get him back to Aku-Aku." She said pinning her ears in frustration...and in a little fear.

Taking a deep breath she would exhale and then look at Angie. "We will either have to hide...until we can make a break for it...or...we will have to confront him....or trick him...some how...." She shook her head feeling stress.

This would have to be resolved quickly......she was sure she could almost feel him coming.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 pm

There. He could see them. Just on the horizon, hidden by the copper glow of the moon. He was coming downwind of them, his scent cloaked by the sandstorm, and it was... perfect. Absolutely perfect. Umbulali couldn't have asked for a better kill.

His large paws were silent on the sand. He closed his mouth to avoid making any noise at all, and put on a burst of speed, spying the other fem that was with Raven. She looked like a mighty prize to king as well. He grinned to himself, orange eyes red and wild, and jumped at her. Angie had but a split second to see the shadow behind her and she dodged away as the heavy form hit the earth, causing a small wave of sand to fly in her direction. "Good to see you've made it," she quipped in a snarl, her tail raised and everything about her ready to fight. Umbulali chuckled, bass vocals rolling. "I don't know who you are, but if you're looking for a fight, it's already over," he said, and lunged at her again.

Angie, as quick as a whip, dodged out of the way again. Though she was of the same blood as the brute before her, she didn't carry his heavier, slower form. She was ready to run at first moment's notice, but in the mean time, she didn't plan on giving Umbulali any bit of leeway. The sandstorm was coming upon them now, and if Raven didn't decide now what they would do, she could bet that none of it would end pretty.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Raven turned a quick black shadow and would see Tyrone. Her ears pinned and she froze for a moment...in fear...as if reliving that moment back in the cavern. Her lip lifted in a silent snarl and she let her blue eyes to gaze at the oncoming sand storm. If they hurried....no the storm would be on them.....damn.

She watched as Tyrone would lunge at Angie and Raven had about enough of that. Like dark lightning she struck out her smaller form hitting Tyrone just so....they had wrestled enough and played enough that she knew where to hit him to get him down. She wanted to knock him over....distract him from Angie. She hit him hard. Harder than she had ever played with him in their time together. A silent snarl hit her lips as she turned her ice eyes to look at him from the other side placing herself between Angie and him.

"You are right Tyrone....it is already over." She whispered dangerously praying that sandstorm would blow over quickly. They needed to get him to Aku Aku.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Something knocked him away from his target. Umbulali stumbled and tripped in the sand, the storm catching up with them. He stood and shook his head to find a sharp, cobalt gaze piercing through him. The wind drifted in his favor and he recognized it instantly - Raven. A wicked smile broke out over his leathers. It was as if she had lead him here, and for what? She had been calling him to her death. It was too perfect. She stood between him and the younger fae, as if she were some kind of warrior. "There you are, my sweet Raven," he said with a dark chuckle, his eyes red with bloodlust. "I have been looking all over this desert for you, and now, I have found you. Along with a little present. How kind of you to bring her to me, as well. Now, come with me. We were going to own the world together, remember?" He could see her snarl, vicious and ready to strike him if he placed a paw out of line. So he stood still, his form relaxing and his tassel swaying. He kept an eye trained on the young fem behind her in case she decided to attack him. He could take both of them down, he knew it...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Raven stared him down. Not taking her blue gaze off of him as the sand buffeted her dark fur. She looked almost unnatural and exotic with her blue eyes and dark shadowy coat...so out of place in the yellow sands of the desert. She would lift her lip in a sneer as she pinned her ears. "I am not YOUR sweet Raven." She said coldly. She saw the look in his eyes. Dangerous and full of lust. "You and I are not owning the world together....and she is not a present for you either." She said not letting her guard down. Hackles raised and tail raised in a dominant fashion.

The sand picked up and the winds blew....she hoped it would pass quickly. The would have to run for it....head for Aku-Aku....and the hope that he would be able to fix whatever had broken Tyrone. This wasn't him. He was good natured...stubborn....but most of all he loved her....the wolf who looked at her now held no love for her in his eyes. None.

She took a deep breath and risked a glance at Angie, flicking her tail in motion for her to move to the edge of the oasis. They would have to run....and she knew Tyrone had endurance...but...so did she now after months and months in the desert."I think it is you who forgot Tyrone...or whoever you are...for you are not the wolf I was to court." She growled low in her throat.

"You have forgotten us...you have forgotten everything..." She said her voice being carried upon the wind. The storm was raging to it's peak now....violent and whirling about them.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Umbulali's sinister grin did not fade. "Yes... Yes, you're right, Raven," he said slowly, taking a step towards her, his heavy form swaying, though he knew she was likely to lash out. "I'm not the wolf you were to court. And yet, we did court, remember? In that tunnel on the way out of the basin. I had you beneath me... And I will have you beneath me again!" With a vicious snarl he attacked, throwing his heavy, colossal body at hers, talons outstretched and fangs bared. He knew that he had a chance of being off-target because of the sandstorm, but he did not doubt that he would be able to make it.

Angie stood behind Raven, fear rippling through her, her paws itching to run away. But no. She couldn't keep running away from everything, especially now, when Raven may need her. She saw the big wolf leap at Raven and she surged forward to Raven's aid, in case she needed it...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Raven's blue eyes narrowed and her lip lifted in a silent warning as he would step toward her, her muscles tensed and her body on edge. Ready to react. "That was not courting ...." She said coldly, her ears pinned flat against her skull as her tail lifted high in a dominant fashion. "You may have had me once ...but you will never...have me again..." She said her words cut off by his snarl and she would dance to the side as he lunged. His fangs cut a glancing blow off her shoulder but as his teeth met her flesh hers would lash out to rip along his ribs if he didn't shift out of the way fast enough.

A growl issued and she pulled away dancing a circle about him. "You will never have me again ....you are not Tyrone...I do not know you." She snarled and glanced at Angie. They would have to run...to lead him....to Aku-Aku. The sandstorm should lift soon..they should be able to press through some of it. "The only way you will have me beneath you is if you force me...and I will die first." She said.

Turning and flicking her tail for Angie to follow she ran into the storm. Her shoulder dripping a bit of blood as she ran leaving a trail. "HUrry Angie.." She choked out through the sand. "It will let up soon." The winds were already growing less, the storm letting go as quickly as it kicked up.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Fuck. He missed. Umbulali's large paws sank into the sand, absorbing his weight, his tail raised tall against the fierce desert wind. His claws were speckled red and he licked the blood from his teeth, catching only a glancing blow off her shoulder"I will have you!" he snarled, swinging his body around, avoiding her bite. She danced around him and he aimed for another lunge, when something solid collided with his hindquarters and made him stumble. His gaze turned upon the young wolf, Angie, and he curled his lips. "You little bitch," he growled, and lunged at her, but she skittered backwards and out of the way. Suddenly, instead of charging at him again, Angie bolted past him. Confused, Umbulali swung his head around to find that Raven was running through the desert, with Angie tailing close behind. He raised his head to the sky and released a frustrated howl, and then sprinted after them. He would not lose them, he would not.

Angie's legs pulsed beneath her, catching up so that she was at Raven's side. "It shouldn't be much farther," she said, raising her golden gaze to the mountain in the distance. The storm was clearing up and she could see the night sky, just as dark and speckled with stars as it had been the night before. "We can do this, we're faster than him. C'mon!" Angie put on another burst of speed. She didn't know what Aku-Aku had planned to take the wolf chasing them down, but hopefully, it would work. Otherwise, they were all doomed.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Raven pinned her ears and ran. She knew that Angie would be right behind her. The sand buffetted their fur and stung their eyes. "We can." She said and her legs opened up into that mile eating gate every wolf was born with....she knew she was faster than Tyrone. His frustrated howl tore over the howling sands and she knew he was out for blood. To catch them...to hurt her and claim her for his once more. Never again..she breathed.

"Hurry Angie....Hurry.." She panted as they ran. Her torn shoulder was bleeding a bit more freely now with the movement. Leaving a trail plain as day behind her, only to be swept up by the sands. Slowly but surely the storm died. As if it knew something waited ahead. Aku's plateau lay ahead. "There it is ....Angie.." SHe said feeling her legs burning.

She glanced behind her. She swore she could feel Tyrone's hot breath on the back of her neck...like when he took her...fear was driving her feet...but courage drove her heart.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:20 pm

And then, they were out of the storm, and Angie could see the plateau ahead. She glanced over her shoulder to see Raven not far behind, her legs a powerhouse beneath her, but blood streamed from her shoulder and hit the sands, leaving a clear trail for their hunter. He was still in the winds of the sandstorm, but Angie could see his eyes, bright and red with bloodlust. Fear pulsated in Angie's throat, but she turned her gaze ahead. Soon enough, she reached the rocky face of the mountain. "Aku-Aku! Where are you?" she barked, her eyes wide as Raven caught up with her, and Umbulali bursting out of the sandstorm. With Raven hurt and bleeding, Angie stepped in front of her, determined to protect her from whatever charge Umbulali would throw at her. She raised her tail and lowered her body, ready to pounce whenever he did, her ears pinned.

Umbulali grinned. He didn't know why they had stopped at the mountain, but if they thought it would protect them, they were very wrong. It was as if he had run them into a dead end. The scent of Raven's blood flooded his nares and he licked his lips, ready to taste her, when he found a pair of hot yellow eyes burning into his. Oh yes, the young female. He could take her as well. Umbulali sprang and Angie met him mid-air, her jaws finding the underside of his neck as he crashed down on top of her into the soft sands. He snarled and went for her head, forcing her to release her hold, and she struggled beneath him, her hind legs kicking at his stomach. She was fierce, his teeth clipping the side of her face, but her own teeth nipped him as well. Angie wouldn't go down without a fight, even if this fight was against a brute of her own blood.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Raven would flick her ears forward hearing Angie's voice barking for Aku. Raven herself wondered where that fox was. She prayed that he would hear them in time. If they had to fight Tyrone....it would be ugly. Raven knew him...knew his body...she knew just how strong he was....and only the strong survived in the desert.

They had stopped in front of the plateau and Angie stepped in front of her. Raven calmly would join Angie by her side. She may be bleeding...but she would not let Angie face her demon alone. Tyrone was her mess...and even if...Angie was sired by him....he had once belonged to her.

Angie lept forward as Tyrone would collide with her. In a blink of Raven's blue eyes she would watch as Angie would catch Tyrone's throat but then he would swiftly force her below him. Her ears pinned and as he would clip his teeth to the side of Angie's face she charged in. Ears pinned, ivories wide, aiming for his neck.

Her teeth would clamp together hoping to find purchase upon him even as she swung the momentum of her body to try and knock him off balance.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Kill, kill, kill. These were the words running through Umbulali's mind, placing a heavy paw on Angie's chest, keeping her still. Angie coughed but didn't stop biting him, but he knew that she would have to give up soon to breathe... The sand could only sink her down so much. He raised his head, ready to deliver a deadly blow, when something heavy collided with his neck. He snarled in response as stars popped in front of his crimson eyes, turned red with bloodlust, and as he turned to face Raven, Angie's paws were underneath him, tossing him over and freeing herself. Umbulali fell, Raven's fangs crushing his neck; he could feel blood vessels pop and skin break, and soon enough, the world before him went black.

Angie flipped over onto her stomach, pushing herself up, an ugly cut dripping with blood on her left cheek, just shy of her eye. She was ready to charge in when she saw Raven standing over their enemy's body - Umbulali was still, but breathing... He was passed out. "Don't kill him!" she shouted, running forward, stumbling at first, but was able to get over to her. "We can still save him..."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Raven's teeth sunk deep into Tyrone's fur, crushing at his throat, her teeth piercing his skin and the taste of his blood upon her tongue. She felt him go limp but he still lived, breath issued from his mouth and she realeased her jaws to get a better hold to end his life. Aku-aku was no where to be seen....he was a threat...

Angie's voice came to her ears and she would blink hurt filled blue eyes as if clearing the rage from her heart. Her lips released him and she backed away...almost afraid of him and what she had done.

Swallowing she backed up further and she pinned her ears. "I hope you are right." She whispered and felt her body trembling from the adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm

"I hope for the both of us that I'm right," Angie said, standing over the unconscious body. She looked over her shoulder at the mountain, the full moon cusping the edge. From there, she could see a tiny, fox-like silhouette. "C'mon. Aku-Aku's waiting. He probably has all the supplies up there. We should drag Tyrone's body up, but we'll have to be careful... He's injured, afterall. And I know zilch when it comes to healing," she said, placing her jaws around a chunk of flesh between Tyrone's shoulders, lifting with what remaining strength she had. It was clear that she was exhausted, but she knew that she couldn't rest. Who knew when Tyrone would wake up? She looked to Raven expectantly. She couldn't do this alone...

Umbulali stumbled in the darkness, blood gushing from his neck, his body now littered with scars. He coughed, spitting up blood and old meat, snarling along the way. When he looked up, he found a pair of orange eyes burning into his; slits of hatred. "Now, don't look at me like that, Tyrone. So you got a boo-boo. Would you like your dear mother to kiss it for you?" Umbulali cackled. Tyrone's only response was an audible one - a low, treacherous growl. Umbulali frowned. It was then that he realized that somehow, Tyrone was the same size as him... He was no longer a tiny whelp capable of fitting into his jaws. He raised his head, ready for yet another fight. "Now, this will not do..."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Raven trembled and would give a soft nod and then took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay.." she said feeling much like she had after she was raped. Tasting Tyrone's blood had unsettled her. She moved slowly and grasped the fur upon his rump, where it was loose and began to drag his body up the path to the plateau on the mountain.

Silently she said a prayer as they moved in the moonlight. If he couldn't be helped Fenris grant him a painless death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk a lonley road....
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next