Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Lacrimosa Lake

Go down 
+5
mikalaisangel09
jaredrion
Bear
Hendaron
__silvers__
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2011-02-04

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:25 pm

[this post was done by me and hendaron, to make the conversation more fluid]

"Snagy! Who is Snagy! Show yourself!" Mort raised an eyebrow. "You are Snagy of course!" Sanguinius blinked his eyes. Huh? "What? My name is Sanguinius, not Snagy..." "Yes, Sanguinius cut short and hauled over. Snagy, it's short and funny like Mort." Mort's voice became rasping, and his tongue started to wander out again. It hung from the side of his mouth. "So your name is Mort ,hé? Is that your full name?" "What do you mean with full name?" Mort started to wag his tail again, and together with the blood and mud on his coat, and the outhanging tongue, he looked like some derranged killer. "Your confusing me." " You know, like you call me Snagy while my full name is Sanguinius." Sanguinius was geting scared of Mort's behaviour and wild look. "Ow, my name's Mort, but I told that already didn't I?" " You got to be kidding me... right?" "Nope!" a puppy smile started to grow wide on Mort's face, making him look even more retarded. " Right... uhh...who is the femme in this forest I smelled before?" "Oooooh, you must mean Eva, she's boss around here." Mort looked up to the ceilling with the opening in it. Snagy was sitting right below it. "Stand still." "What..." Mort dashed forwards, and launched himself up to the ceilng, using Sanguinius' head as a stepping stone. Mort reached the hile, and crawled up it. Then he turned and looked back down. "Clear that space!" Sanguinius jumped aside quickly, wondering what Mort was up to...
"Mort in the hole!" And CABRASH, a pile of sand and rock came crahing down, with Mort on top, creating a natural stairway out of the den, into Mort's hole. Mort stood atop the pile of rubble, a wide smile on his lips. "I had to improve the way in anyway." Sanguinius also smiled, and crawled up on the pile. On passing Mort he spoke out, while padding his head with his paw. "Good boy,now lets cover this entrance, you don't want anyone to find this don't you?" "Certainly not!" And with wide grins, the newfound friends slipped back to the surface.

[it could be that me and Peperoni (^^) would do this more times]
Back to top Go down
Bear

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:31 pm

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Vault_11

Just as Vault began to stand up from his pit, a crash rippled through the forest, disrupting normal noises of the nature. The ground even rumbled, followed by what seemed to be splashing liquid. A loud commotion and quarreling broke out. The hunting could wait. This sounded like it was worth investigating. Vault did not want to be too willing, however, why with it most likely being Mort who was the catalyst to all the noise. Vault did not want to falter into something that could get him on a killer’s bad side. In a bit of a prowl, Vault approached silently to where he believed the sound had come from. Finally within feet of the commotion’s origin, he brushed through a couple trees and two rocks, stumbling upon Mort’s den. He faced two wide grinning wolves, one of which was Mort, the other being a black bru. He was most likely the one Evon had sensed back at the meeting place. They were standing at the edge of what looked like a deep hole from his perspective. The two wolves were not looking in his direction when he came through the trees, but he felt he was most likely unwanted. Looking from the wolves to the hole in the ground, he at last whistled in attempt to gain their attention. “What’s going on…and who the heck is your friend, Mort?” Hopefully, this situation was nothing serious. If bad came to worse, 2 versus 1 was not good odds. Vault kept confident, flicking the dirt behind him with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 pm

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Mort

Mort almost flinched by the sudden movement, and tried to cover the hole. "Erhm... He is Snagy! I just met him, while digging my den." He quickly spoke himself out, he had never been a good liar. What had happened? "And...erhm, he fell in my den, that made all that noise." He tried to put on a puppy smile, but with his ragged appearance, it probably only made him look worse. Being crazy didn't always come in handy. Sometimes people didn't took you serious, while sometimes you needed them to listen they thought you were seeing flying cows... He chuckled at the last. Flying cows, héhéhé. His mind was pulled back to reality (not completly, but hard enough for Mort to "function") and saw a problem coming. He doubted that Vault would be fooled by his lie, and then Eva also wouldn't be fooled. He just hoped that his new friend was a better liar then him.

[god, awful post]
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Pawprints : 242

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:18 am

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Sanguinius-1

Sanguinius was confused for a time, the first thing that came out was: "Whooow? Mort I tought you and Eva were the only ones around."Sanguinius looked at the other wolf.If he would get closer to the hole, and would Sanguinius atack . But if Mort would say that he must not attack the other male then he wouldn't do that."Who are you in any case? Dont tell me that you are Eva?" Now he was scared he couldn't be a femme right?... RIGHT!? "So Morty who is this? I hope its a friend of you." All his musscels spanned up and were ready to attack and looked at Mort waiting for the signal for a possible attack. If it had to come to that,they had the odds in their favor. While the other male looked olny a little larger, he knew that made him a little slower as well. And for Mort, well he didn't knew how that creepy guy that was his new friend would fight, but he suspected it would be in a nasty way. He exhaled, and prepared for the possible oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Vault was a little puzzled by their aggressive behavior. He also gained more curiosity to what was truly happening behind their backs. The mystery wolf next to Mort was starting to become pretty defensive, muscles flaring and ivories beginning to show. It seemed drastic, but if he touched a single hair fiber on Vault’s body, the bru had another thing coming. A fight couldn’t be good for the pack so early on when it was just forming out of disarray. It was certainly not a positive thing for the participants, either (not that they would ever be punished, but…) Vault stepped about one stride closer, but acted in a more submissive demeanor. “I’m not trying to maul you. I just didn’t know what was happening over here.” He took a large breath, purposely showing his fangs. “No, I am not Eva. My name is Vault, and no, Mort and Eva are not the only ones here. There’s an entire pack slowly building back there. Newcomers are still probably pouring in. Things should get…interesting, I guess you could say. If anything, I would hope to consider Mort an eventual ally. Anyway, you might want travel to the lake and see Eva before spots get “filled up”.” Vault paused. “You can keep your secrets,” he added, directing his maw to the hole in the ground behind them. “This whole place is already filled with them.” Vault backed off and gave them a clear path. “Now, you are…?” he said, prepared to walk with at least the new bru towards the lake. He was still unsure of what Mort was doing…and his own safety.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 pm

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 5049282235_6c6c1d1bb3

Evanescence nodded at the brother and sister. "You are free to go," she said, dismissing them. They were like a pair of whipped whelps already. Well, whatever they thought and no matter how trained they thought they were, they would be surprised at what sort of tests were held in the Lacrimosa legends. The white witch turned away and went to the Lake, lapping at the icy, crystal water. Ripples disturbed the mirror-like surface and she raised her head, cocking a brow at her reflection. It had been two years since she had traveled from these lands to Fire and Ice in search of her mother and brother. One would have expected her to appear aged, but no - she looked just as young as she did before, her ivory coat lush and her blue eyes sharp.

For a moment, a part of her wondered how Echo would grow up.

She removed herself from the shore and walked up to her perch, lying down on the smooth stone. Her gaze wandered between the trees and through the mists to Vault, Mort, and... Well, it appeared that Mort now had a little friend. How cute. She would wait to see if Vault killed him, or let him in. She silently surveyed the wolves that had arrived, wondering what they would do next. She knew that only the forest would be able to decide their fate, but... It would be so entertaining to watch.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 am

[Aaaargh photobucket!!!]

"And I will gadly keep it..." The rasping was gone again, replaced with something slithery. Mort then turned, and dissapeared into the hole. Before he ducked down, he quickly soke out to Sanguinius. "You probably should talk with Eva." The rasping was back. Then he went down.

Once he was back at the bottom, he searched for a way to make it a little brighter in the dark cave. He made the corner of the entrance wider, allowing for more light to come in. Now he could see the content of this cave clearly. Piles of bones, all strewn around. He liked the interior. Mort appoached a skull that was staring to him, and touched it with his paw. "Hi, I am Mort, what's your name?". "Ooh, Hi lucas! Have you been around here for long?" He yawned. "Ah yes, I understand. Being dead isn't practical, I think." He settled himself down, and prepared to sleep, putting his head on his paws. "Ow, and good night to you too."

[That crazy Mort, I am growing fond of him ^^]
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Sanguinius replied Mort. "I will." than he runned to the lake,
but stopped by Vault first and replied on his question "Im Sanguinius." with a hurry to meet Eva
he ran of to the lake. He stopped ageain when he reatched it. "Stange?" He saw a lake with magnificent and beautiful water. It gave a strange feeling to Sanguinius like Its was sort of heaven... He looked around when he saw somting more beautiful than the lake he saw a obsidian rock. No its not the rock wat was so beautiful, but the one on the rock a beautiful withe femme her fur was like the snow of a verry cold winter, her Eyes were Blue like the Cristals lake around her. She had a magnificent form that not just to radiate beauty, but also leadership. He stood whit his mount open and wispered to himself "Holly... If this is heaven thats the engel..." He tried to resist his feelings and walked right to her sitted down and said. "A beautiful land you got here" with a calm and clear voice.
He replied himself directly."And its all yours... Its truly a blessing for the eye... "
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Mort opened his eyes after a short while, he couldn't really catch sleepwell, so he supposed he wasn't weary enough. Yet. His stomach rumbled, and Mort got reminded of the fact he hadn't eaten anything since that wolf in the desert... a day or three ago. Anyway, he would get up for food, but wouldn't go out without information. "Erhm... Lucas, sorry if I awakened you, but do you know where there is any prey?" He sighed. "You don't know where it could be, ok, Ill find it myself some, thanks for your help anyway." Without further hesitation, he crawled out of his den's entrance, and looked up to the sky. Then, with Vault in mind, he covered up his den with branches, sealing it off. Then he turned, and with a sick puppy smile on his face, he set of for hunting.

He was walking at ease through the trees, his milky-white form synchronious with the thick mist. This place offered excellent hunting, and soon he had snuffed out his personal favourite: squirrel! He saw it sitting down next to a tree, eating a nut, and completly oblivious to the oncoming doom. Mort did his best to sneak at it, aproaching it from behind, and was almost getting there, but somehow it sensed Mort just before he was going for the kill. He jumped off, placing him between the squirrel and the closest tree, forcing it to take a staight path through the forest. Mort was right behind him, making it impossible for the squirrel to climb in a tree. After a prolonged run, the squirrel collpased, falling dead on the ground. The little creature's heart had given up. Mort was overjoyed and grabbed the creature at his tail, surely wanting to brag around with it. He grabbed it, and left for the lake, where he supposed he could brag around with it against as much as people as possible.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 pm

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Niksolsig

Nikolaos chocolate auds took in the fatales words, what evactly did she mean by they were free to go? He hoped she wasn't completely dismissing them. He watched her head towards the lake and drink from it. He followed her, his thirst had finally hit him. He waited until she had sat on the rock and he lowered his dial to drink, the water was still freezing as if it were winter. He knew it was Spring, but here it felt like winter still. He moved towards where the alabaster queen had gone and sank back onto his haunchers, he was unsure of what he wanted to do. He parted his maw to speak, but before he could do so, another male came padding up to where he and Evon were sitting. He silenced a rumble in his chest, no one interrupted him. He looked to the male and rose to his full height. His father had blessed him with his height, while his sister had taken after their mother and was smaller. He looked to the male, and parted his maw to speak, his lyrics harsh "Sanguinis is it?" His twisted smile played on his charcoal kissers as he sized the male up, he looked to Evon instead and parted his maw to speak again, his lyrics were not aimed at the dame, but instead they were aimed at the male, he almost wanted to laugh at what he was saying. "Well, I am Nikolaos..." He decided it was not worth attacking even though he had been interrupted. He sank back onto his haunches and waited to see if his sister would join him or if she would go elsewhere.

Solara watched her brother pad after the femme and she yawned. She was growing bored of this. She still wondered why she did not just simply leave, there were more important things she wanted to be doing. For example, she knew Nicolai was still searching for them, and she wondered if she should go searching for him. She sighed, she needed to rest before anything else. She moved towards where she had seen a den earlier in their walk. Once she found it she made the entrance a little larger and crawled in. She crawled all the way towards the end of it, as she went it got larger and larger. She ended up in a pretty large den and she smiled. She was almost able to stand fully in the back of the den. She circled around in the dirt until she had worn it down a little. She pulled her tassel in close to her snowy body and put her auds on full alert, she may be asleep but that did not mean she ever stopped listening.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:57 pm

The Mistress of Lacrimosa arched an elegant brow at this bru. It was difficult not to hold back a barking laugh at him, and instead of making fun of him, she replied, "You will learn that this place is far from heaven, hessian." Though, he was right in the sense that Lacrimosa had an eerie beauty about it; but, as she had claimed, it was not at all a heaven. "And if you think you see angels, your eyes deceive you. Nothing but demons and monsters reside in these mists."

Unfortunately, she could not continue this terribly amusing conversation, as Nikolaos suddenly thought himself tall. Her twisted smile disappeared in an instant, and her sharp eyes zeroed in right at him. "Excuse me," she said airily, her voice... sweet. Sickeningly sweet, like poisoned honey, or a tattle-tailing child dancing around a scene of trouble. She could see what Nikolaos wanted to do; he wanted to challenge him, or something of the likes. "We're in the middle of a conversation. He addressed me; not you. Though I said you could do whatever you want, if there is anyone before me that hasn't been killed yet and I have not met, then try to at least give your Alpha respect." She didn't ask any further if Nikolaos understood or not. He would either have to adapt to her methods, or he could forget about anything. Evanescence would find the worthy ones by the end of the season. What exactly she would do with them other than test them, well, that information could only be known to her. Not even Chimera was trustworthy...

She remained reclined in her position, hardly having to fear any sort of bad reaction from Nikolaos if it came. Her demeanor was cool, collective; as a leader's should be. Her blue eyes landed on Sanguinius again, any look she had had while speaking to Nikolaos now vacant. "You don't look like the type to be here..." Evon observed; she had scented him earlier, and she assumed that he must have been the one talking to Mort earlier. She snickered, ceruleans flashing with mischief. "Tell me. Did you end up here by accident? Or did you actually hear my call?"
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 pm

OOC: I just wanted to let you guys know (if you haven't figured it out already), that Evon is a very abrasive character. She's nasty and wicked and dominating. Her character, however, is not a personal attack on you as a member, though some posts may get your emotions riled. I've been playing her for a couple of years now, and there hasn't been an issue, but I thought I'd let you guys know since you're relatively new.

Oh! And I just realized this. I'm putting a cap on how many characters you are allowed in this thread. Only two. I want the other members to have a chance, as the pack Evon is creating is supposed to be relatively small and tight. As of right now, we have 5, and including Chimera and someone she's bringing, makes 7, and with Evon, that's 8. But, since Evon and Chimera don't really "count", we have 6. 6 more wolves can come in, and then the openings for the pack will close (so in total there are 12 wolves, plus Evon and Chimera). As I said, though, please keep other members in mind; they're not as active as the rest of us, but they still should get a chance. Any questions? PM me.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Nikolaos' attention was quickly taken away from the other male that stood near them. He listened to her lyrics and they hit him hard. It was like his father, only worse. He blinked his cerulean optics and allowed his expression to go blank. He did not affirm or deny that he understood the fatale, instead he rose off his haunches, dipped his dial to Evon and the other hessian. He did not speak, but instead he left. He went back to where he had left his sister and now she was gone. He smiled to himself and picked up her scent with his nares easily enough. He followed it to where she had found a den. He did not enter, instead he circled around outside, the mist cloaking him easily enough. Sleeping in a den was not for him, especially with his sister. He sighed to himself, wondering why they had come here. He pricked his ebony auds to alert him of any that would come near him. He pulled his charcoal tassel in close to his frame and closed his azule optics, he had a feeling it was going to be a long first night here.

[ooc: Okay, no problem with that Silvers lol, I can handle just about anything thrown my way. These were the only 2 I had planned to bring here. Smile]
Bic:

Solaras auds picked up a small noise. She growled to herself, she had been comfortable in her slumber and now someone was disturbing her, she inhaled deeply but the only scent she could pick up was her own and the dirt of the den. She rose, stretching all her muscles which slightly ached from all the travelling she had done. Her crimson optics quickly adjusted and she made her way towards the end of the tunnel. The closer she got, the more she could smell her brother. She changed her mind, deciding that since it was only him there was no reason for her to really move any further. She twisted her body and managed to barely turn around, she huffed out in exhaustion. She made her way back towards where she had been resting comfortably and now she allowed her auds to relax. Nikolaos would look after her, she smiled to herself and her crimson optics lit up at that thought. She yawned, and soon her bloody optics were closed once again and she was sound asleep, without a care in the world.

Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Sanguinius wasn't understanding her mesege... But he liked something about her, this proved him to stay watever would happen.
"I heared your call but not all of it..." Sangiunius was on the momend of her speech he fell of the hill where he was standing on.
Leading to his dislocated hip. "It wasn't very easy to get here... but i like th lands in here its better than my homelands."
Sanguinius wanted to sit down but after he saw Eva's reaction(Yes he stil doesen't know her real name). "I may not look like the
tipe of wolf for here."
He stopped to take breath. "But I think you can use me for something, but tel me wat are you trieng to tel me about those monsters and demons... Because if this is a dark pack il think I do belong here." Sanguinius looked at the femme whit his golden orbs
he tried to hold his eyes away of her but it still was quite difficult. "So wat do you think of it empress." He said whit making sort of a bow.
He was obviously not joking, respect and honored her as a true Alfa. Sanguinius looked back up to her waiting for her to replie.

(Ooc: got da mesege but some things i dont understand... but stil Snagy and me like it here Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Mort was walking near the coastline, heading for the rock where Eva held court. He noticed that the two new wolves, who he had ignored at first, where practically complete strangers. "Maybe I should have a talk with them, it's always good to now the competition." he spoke out against himself, his voice a slithery whisper. "And maybe I can have some fun!" he continued with an enthousiastic, rasping voice. He then set off, into the woods, tow here he thought he had seen the male going.

And he found them. Or, atleast, he found the male, sleeping near a den, where he supposed the femme lied in. The air was thick with their scents. He stalked amongst the mists, and closed in on the male, his ghosty form blending with the mist. He would get as close as possible, with the squirrel still hanging in his maw. When he closed in, he thought he wasn't detected yet, and got up a genuine idea. Altough the male was far larger then him, he held no care for sizes or his personal safety. He only knew he would have fun. He would stand before the male's head, and would hang the dead squirrel's head on eye-height. Then he would speak out, with the squirrel still in his maw. "I am the squirrel ghost of wrath!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Vault looked about him in the suddenly quiet mist. To his left, Snagy had bolted towards the lake. To his right, Mort seemed to have gone silent and disappeared. Basically, he was in solitary. Speaking to the air in front of him, Vault sarcastically blurted, “Great, it was really nice meeting you all. Looks like I’m going to grab a bite to eat, then.” There wasn’t anywhere to go or anything better to do, so with that Vault ventured deeper into the darkness, searching for something that could satisfy his palate.

In a half prowl, half trudge, Vault had unconsciously worked onto the trail ends of a scent. It seemed to almost appear out of thin air. His nairs tingled with the spice of scarlet blood among the damp woodlands. But something was wrong. There was far too strong of an aroma. The animal had to already be dead, yet even so it was as if Vault were inhaling the smells of a genocide; as if there were hundreds of gallons of the crimson substance spilt everywhere. How had no one realized this? Why was there not every creature of the animal kingdom being attracted to this path? Before Vault could even try to think of a logical answer, he nearly stepped onto the source of the stench. It was a 14-point buck, eyes wide open, but there was much more wrong with the body then that. It was torn perfectly in half, down perpendicular to its vertebrae. Surprisingly enough, nearly all of it bodily fluids had been drained, and only red tears speckled the earth and this mutilation that was once a living organism. Vault saw overly-great suspicion in this, most of all over the fact that all of its meat and organs were intact. Someone…or, something…had taken the time to literally tear a large animal to pieces, and leave it there, as a trophy for a bystander to find later. No matter how many times Vault inspected the cadaver, nothing was technically wrong with the kill. The animal seemed fine to eat. In no rush to join the others, Vault devoured and sank his teeth into the still fresh corpse, moisture oozing around his ivories. He intended to stay until there was nothing left. He wanted it to be dismissed, as if no one had ever found it, and desired to destroy the evidence by filling his hunger. Deep down, however, he could feel future consequences already begin to well up. Not for him, but for everyone.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Evon's calm expression disappeared as she saw Sanguinius stumble where he was standing. Yes, she heard what he had said, but that didn't seem valid anymore. "What's wrong with you?" she spat. She didn't care how capable or what potential he had. His abilities would be limited. Had this been her father's pack, and if he had been born this way, he would have been killed on the spot or drowned in the Lake. She, as well, would not tolerate such weakness. Her blue eyes were like icicles, piercing straight into him. "Are you lame? Because I have no use for a wolf that cannot run, cannot fight, and cannot even stand. And before you say anything about an Advisor, I already have one," she growled, her voice on the edge of a snarl. She stood, her tail flickering behind her. This was the only reason why she didn't want to send out a call in the first place; because of wolves like these, weak and inefficient. "You say you have a use. You can either tell me what it is and prove yourself, or get out of my sight."

She was very clearly annoyed. She looked off into the distance where she spied Mort dancing around with a dead squirrel in his mouth. Yes, he had a broken mind, but a broken mind was easier to hone than a broken body. If anything, Mort was the malleable sort; he already had the killing instinct and knew his place in the pack, and Evanescence knew that sometimes it was the oddballs that had the best of abilities. It was then that she wondered where Vault had ventured off to - he was different, that was for sure. But, that wouldn't be a bad thing... Even before any of the tests, she had a feeling what she could use him for. As for Nikolaos and Solaras, only time would tell.

[size=11]OOC: Another spot has been filled. 5 more wolves can enter this pack.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 CorentineFin

This seemed like a comfortable place. It was clearly deceptive, by the voice that called out for miles around. The source was within those lands just ahead. It looked beautiful, but she would bet there were killers within who had already answered the call. She was curious, intrigued. Almost as intrigued as the small group of wolves who first introduced her to the darkness. Perhaps this group had more promise, as the leader's howl had sounded strong, unwavering in strength and perhaps still growing. She lifted her head up, a rough howl, easily mistaken for a male's voice to the untrained ear, announced her presence, and that she was entering.

She would keep walking until someone found her, or she runs into someone. She took strong strides, but held her tail down respectfully in the event she met up with a wolf from this pack. Her eyes, though, told a different story. The pale green hue of her eyes occasionally held a glint of madness as she grew more interested in this land and wolves. The aura around her, though was serene, and may draw unsuspecting wolves in. The stupid ones wouldn't know what happen next as they are caught by surprise. The Calm Before the Storm.

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Vault lay hidden in shrubs, his stomach warm with a great feast. It had been a long time since he had been delighted to the luxury of eating so much. After sometime alone with his thoughts, he made a silent sigh in standing up from his hiding place. He wouldn’t risk lying so carelessly out in the open. It was the dead of night, perhaps the most lethal time to be alone in the dark. Vault began to trot from where he came and towards the beach. He figured he should check in on the situation. For all he knew, there could be a convention of ignorant, bloodthirsty wolves lined up at the pack meeting place, all wanting in.

Within about a quarter mile to the lake, Vault’s body impulsively stopped. Rustling began to fill his ears. The animal had to be somewhat large, but his nairs were what gave the identity away. There was another one. Picking up his pace, it was not long before he became within striking distance of a solemn femme, calmly walking with green-hues straight ahead. She seemed unaware to the orange pools staring from her 9 o’clock in the blackness. He knew she was going to Lacrimosa, but he wouldn’t barge in just yet. Looks could always be deceiving, and there was no telling what the reasons were for drawing her to such a cruel, mysterious place. Trekking silently, he intended to follow her for a little bit, but keep his distance in the shadows. It wasn’t stalking…he wanted to see if his predictions were right. Besides, the same had probably already been done to him when he first approached the threatening lands of Lacrimosa Lake.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Cannot run, cannot fight, and cannot even stand. This was trough, he haden't eated or rested for sometime now. He also was wounded as wel, but that wasen't easy to see. He was also disepointed he coulden't prove himself, if he only wasen't wounded then he could prove himself whort. He looked behind him. "Im..." Sanguinius looked in her blue eyes. "I will comeback to prove myself, but I need to rest and heal... But remember I will be back." he turened back and steped away from her, and looked one time back befoer disepering in the tick mist. He had been fighting all his life it seems he will need to do it ageain. He wanted to check how Mort would do but he better couden't...

( Ooc i had some problems whit pasting in my last post sorry for this)
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Her blue eyes gleamed at his response. So, he would try to prove himself. A preliminary test. "Your spot will remain reserved in the pack," Evanescence replied. "But if we reach our limit and someone better comes along, then we shall see what happens." There were a number of options available, but for now, he wasn't worth anything until he proved himself. If anything, she was being kind by letting him do so. "And know that you will have to prove an awful lot, brute. You've shown me you're weaker side, and it is absolutely pathetic."

Sanguinius excused himself, and a rough howl rose in the air. Evon sighed; while males were generally easier to persuade and conquer, there were also a whole lot of them in the pack so far, and they were just... annoying. She rose to her feet, deciding to see the visitor herself. And, well, she wondered how the wolves would fair unattended. She jumped off the pedestal-like rock, pads hitting the forest floor, the thousands of wet, fallen leaves masking her sound. She took off, white fur blending with the silver mists, sending up a short answering call. She would meet this one herself, and it would have been irritating if anyone else intervened.

The wolf she came upon, actually, was not male at all. But she did, though, carry herself as a warrior; Evon could easily spot that. She also noticed the female's bewitching emerald eyes, and her own lips pulled into a mischievous grin. "My, my," she said, tassle raising behind her in an Alpha's fashion. She glanced at a pair of burning, orange eyes in the shadows to the right of the fem, but did not focus on them for long. She would let them stay a secret... for now. "What big, beautiful eyes you have, my dear."
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 pm

She kept walking, crossing the border without incident and minding her own business. There were shadows everywhere, and each moved with the wind. She kept looking ahead, minding her own business, heading towards where the scent of wolves were strongest. A funny thought fluttering through her mind about how only cowards would constantly turn to look at the shadows' every movement, even in a place such as this. The biggest things to fear aren't hidden in shadow...

There was a return howl, the same vocals. She slowed her pace to a stop and waited respectfully, holding herself as a warrior on stand-by might. A white fae appeared before her, noticing she was clearly the alpha, and the one who had called out into the lone lands. "Not quite the welcome I expected, but thank you. You have quite the pair of intriguing eyes yourself. Makes you that much more mysterious, a good trait for a leader in such mysterious lands." Her voice, was relatively rough and deep for most female vocals, but it was only her howl that could make the majority of wolves mistake her for a male. She kept her words short and didn't yet discuss why she was here, choosing to avoid extra details in case the alpha wanted to be the one to steer the conversation. And of course, it'd have been pointless to say she was attracted by her call to those strong enough to live here. That much was probably obvious to everyone here.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:33 am

[ooc: LOL Hendaron, Mort is awesome!!!! .. Don't know how much my Niko is gonna like him though xD..we shall see mwahahah..here goes]

BIC||

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Nikolaosnew

Nikolaos had always been a light sleeper, and tonight was no exception. He was still unsure about this new 'pack' and as he lay there half asleep and half allowing his mind to wander onto whatever subject he wished, his ebony auds picked up on someone coming towards him and the den his sister resided in. He did not open his cerulean optics until the scent hit his nares and the voice hit his raven auds. He rose up slowly and cuffed out a laugh at what the male said. He felt no need to growl or alert his sister, this being was as mad as a hatter and right this second there was no need for Nikolaos to act violent. He parted his charcoal kissers to speak, his lyrics harsh toned as always "Well hello there ... I am Nikolaos..." His azule optics never left the form of this stranger, his mind was curious about if his sister was hearing all of this and he was curious to see if she would want to make an appearance....or if she was going to continue to be the lazy one of them. He watched carefully and waited for him to speak his dubbance or something of the sort.

[ooc: okay so not that bad haha, and I will post his sis later..I have homework to work on =/ *sighs*]

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Once Vault had nearly reached the clearing to the lake, he skidded to a halt. The new femme had trekked her way to Lacrimosa, and Evon had even rushed to meet her halfway. The two stared deep into each other’s pools in conversation, as Vault began to back away, flicking his tail. He assumed correctly that this wolf was not here by chance, but by willingness and vigor, though he expected there to be a large accumulation of other wolves there by now. The sandy shore under the glistening silver moonlight was just as empty as when Vault left, both a disappointment and a respite in his eyes. The scene had not sparked his interest as anticipated, and he finally turned his back to the direction of the lake without making himself known. He hoped to see the pack just one quick time before daybreak, but that obviously was not going to happen. Oh well, things were expected to pick up tomorrow. Vault even pondered the possibility that the entire clan had assembled while he was gone and that training would begin soon enough, though it seemed doubtful to him. His dark brown pelt shinned against the onyx forest, as Vault slowly but surely walked to the framework of his den. Paws hitting the earth with force, he approached the wall of stones and curled his body into a ball within the pit he had formed earlier. He had little plans of sleeping, for he felt buzzing with awareness, as he stared straight ahead with glowing orange orbs into the black abyss that gazed back at him. His filled stomach felt warm against his body, and his blinks were becoming more and more lazy. The scenery remained the same; nothing moved or broke this freeze in time. His ears still twitched, but his eyes were actually beginning to give way to fatigue as the many minutes passed by.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:24 am

[Here me goes...]

Mort blinked his eyes as the other male stoodup and let out a laugh. Odd, he had supposed he would run in some problems with his act. This one seemed to have humor. Or he was used to these things. "I am Mort." he barked out quickly, the squirrel in his mouth muffling his voice. The carcass in his mouth was getting to irritate him. He threw his head in his neck, the squirrel following the movement of his head, and then smacked it against the ground, stil holding it clenched in his jaws. He then putted his paw on it, and rose up again, tearing the squirrel in two. Crimson spatted everywhere, dying his mouth red again. He swallowed the piece in his mouth whole, and then grabbed the other part to do the same. And this all in several seconds. He then looked back to the other, a smile dancing on his lips. "You to belong to this 'pack', don't you?"

[Well, that wasn't that bad ^^]
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:53 am

Nikolaos watched him with curiosity. Mort was definitely one of those broken in the head slightly, and that did not worry him. His cerulean optics watching him as he tore that squirrel in half and so on. He listened to the brutes words and shifted his weight from one ebony pillar to the other, trying to get comfortable. He was asking Nikolaos if he and Solara belonged to this pack and he could not help but to just allow his sick twisted grin to play on his raven kissers. He parted them to speak though, breaking that smile "Yes, my sister and I belong to this pack.." His harsh toned lyrics spat out that last piece. He sank back onto his haunchers, his body language giving off that he did not care whether Mort stayed or go. His mind was more on whether or not his sister would make her appearance or not.

~~Solara~~

Solaras crimson optics fluttered open with the constant noise going on outside of her den, she couldn't sleep. She growled to herself, her snowy plume unwrapped from her bodice and she stretched out her front pillars. She rose to as close to her full height as she could in the decently large den and stretched once more. Her raven kissers opened and she let out a yawn, she hadn't slept long and she was irritated because of it. She made her way out of the den, her snow kissed frame easily being able to make its way out. She reached the entrance/exit of the den and her crimson optics lay onto the other male before they landed onto her brother. Her tassel twitched in annoyance, she was never going to hide her emotions. She parted her charcoal kissers, her crimson optics danced back onto the frame of the brute she hadn't met "...I am Solara, speak your dubbance.." Her voice was sweet, but slightly harsh. Now that she had gotten down to the point of what she wanted to say, she waited for him to speak.

[ooc: Someone is NOT one to wake up LOL]

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:13 pm

The orange eyes that were watching them disappeared back into the shadows. Good, they were obedient. Evon chuckled. "Why thank you," she replied, padding a little more forward. "It's rare that I receive a compliment from someone who has absolutely no idea who I am. But you are right, I am the leader in this neck of the woods. I go by Evanescence. And yourself?"

This fem with the green eyes was intriguing. She was different from Solara, the other fem that was already in the pack, and Evon got the feeling that this fem and Vault would make a good team. Of course, these were just some first impressions. However, first impressions sometimes were the most important. This fem, at least, appeared healthy and fit. Evon waited patiently for her response, the mist the only thing now moving between them. She would evaluate all of her subjects carefully before testing them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Lacrimosa Lake
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next