Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Lacrimosa Lake

Go down 
+5
mikalaisangel09
jaredrion
Bear
Hendaron
__silvers__
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-01-25

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:53 am

Nikolaos watched him with curiosity. Mort was definitely one of those broken in the head slightly, and that did not worry him. His cerulean optics watching him as he tore that squirrel in half and so on. He listened to the brutes words and shifted his weight from one ebony pillar to the other, trying to get comfortable. He was asking Nikolaos if he and Solara belonged to this pack and he could not help but to just allow his sick twisted grin to play on his raven kissers. He parted them to speak though, breaking that smile "Yes, my sister and I belong to this pack.." His harsh toned lyrics spat out that last piece. He sank back onto his haunchers, his body language giving off that he did not care whether Mort stayed or go. His mind was more on whether or not his sister would make her appearance or not.

~~Solara~~

Solaras crimson optics fluttered open with the constant noise going on outside of her den, she couldn't sleep. She growled to herself, her snowy plume unwrapped from her bodice and she stretched out her front pillars. She rose to as close to her full height as she could in the decently large den and stretched once more. Her raven kissers opened and she let out a yawn, she hadn't slept long and she was irritated because of it. She made her way out of the den, her snow kissed frame easily being able to make its way out. She reached the entrance/exit of the den and her crimson optics lay onto the other male before they landed onto her brother. Her tassel twitched in annoyance, she was never going to hide her emotions. She parted her charcoal kissers, her crimson optics danced back onto the frame of the brute she hadn't met "...I am Solara, speak your dubbance.." Her voice was sweet, but slightly harsh. Now that she had gotten down to the point of what she wanted to say, she waited for him to speak.

[ooc: Someone is NOT one to wake up LOL]

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:13 pm

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 5049282235_6c6c1d1bb3

The orange eyes that were watching them disappeared back into the shadows. Good, they were obedient. Evon chuckled. "Why thank you," she replied, padding a little more forward. "It's rare that I receive a compliment from someone who has absolutely no idea who I am. But you are right, I am the leader in this neck of the woods. I go by Evanescence. And yourself?"

This fem with the green eyes was intriguing. She was different from Solara, the other fem that was already in the pack, and Evon got the feeling that this fem and Vault would make a good team. Of course, these were just some first impressions. However, first impressions sometimes were the most important. This fem, at least, appeared healthy and fit. Evon waited patiently for her response, the mist the only thing now moving between them. She would evaluate all of her subjects carefully before testing them...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:00 pm

She watched the alpha step forward a bit. This was a nice change. Although she did enjoy her time playing with the boys, it was still nice to have light conversation occasionally. "The compliments between strangers are my favorites- I find them to be more genuine. I'm Corentine, shortened to Corry on occasion. Well met, Evanescence," she said with a grin, "Some of your pack seem to be the curious type. I was half expecting a fight or a trial of sorts for a while. Either that, or the forest itself have eyes, part of a ever-lasting test of strength." Her eyes gleamed at the thought. How many had wandered into these lands and paid the price for underestimating it? She'd only been here a few minutes, but it was clear these were no ordinary pack lands, and Corentine would give this forest the respect it deserved if this was the case.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:21 am

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Mort

Mort's eyes grew wide when Solara came in view. A sister. Why where these to here? His milky eyes took her form up. She looked like her brother, both a share bigger then him, only the colours weren't matching. Odd. He didn't gave it much of further thought, and letted his tongue slip out of his mouth again. "Hello there, I am Mort, and I am just lingering around with my new packmates." He said, a sick smile forming. Just as the other male did, Mort sat down, giving the sign that he wasn't going to leave here very fast. He heard It tugging at his mind again, and he knew it was almost time for feeding. He would have to leave the pack for a short while, and he needed Eva to know. But he had still time before that. He spoke out, going completly off-topic. "See you guys have a den to, altough I doubt it that it is bigger then mine." He wanted to see how well they would fit in with him. Where they considered allies in dire times, or enemies? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Pawprints : 408

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:29 am

~~Nikolaos~~
Nikolaos watched Mort with careful cerulean optics, he couldn't read anything though. When his sister made his appearance he was still smiling, but that soon changed. As soon as his sisters lyric hit his midnight auds he knew she was not in a good mood. His azule gaze danced between Mort and his sister, he was unsure of what to say...Ultimately, he decided not to speak at all, he simply allowed his gaze to lock onto his sister and waited to see what she would say.

~~Solara~~

Solaras' crimson optics locked onto the brute that had interrupted her sleep. She was curious about him, her body picked up on no vibes from him to say whether he was enemy or friend. She parted her raven kissers, as usual she was the one to speak "..You interrupted my slumber, is there a reason why?" Her ivory canines shone in the moonlight as she spoke. She meant nothing by it, it was just how she spoke. She pondered the idea of stretching once more, but decided on just slinking back onto her haunches. She hoped soon she would be going back into her den and back to sleep. She did not say anything in response to the males question, she simply ignored it. Mainly because there was no point with her making small talk with this other member, her father had taught her to never classify others. He taught her and Niko to never trust another and that trusting another was a mistake. The only others she trusted were her siblings and her father...there were no others and there never would be...

~~Nikolaos~~

Nikolaos listened to his sisters lyrics and also Morts, his sister was disregarding his question and his mind was asking why. He parted his charcoal kissers to speak, he was not going to disregard Mort "I wouldn't know.." He cuffed out a laugh, watching his sister. He knew that she was probably thinking about the way their father had taught them. Their father had trained them to never trust another, and making conversation with Mort was not going against that training. He simply wanted to get a feel for the others in the pack, he wanted to size them up not only physically but mentally. He wanted to know others weaknesses and their strengths, that way when it came to be time for them all to be tested he would do whatever it took to keep him and his sister alive..

[ooc: Not bad, I guess...lol]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Ah, so she was a smart one, just as Evanescence had suspected. Good. Compared to the rest of the group so far, she could use some well-developed brains... as long as they didn't conflict with hers, of course. "This forest does well with keeping one form-fit. Even I, a dweller here since birth, do not know of all the demons that lurk in the shadows," she replied, blue eyes flickering to the darker parts of the woods, where none could see. Her statement was true, and she knew that of all things, the forest was one thing she could never lie about. The forest was darkness itself, and she considered herself honorable to be one of the few wolves to have been birthed from it. "But the wolves that are in my packlands now, you have a correct assertion of. Some may try to kill you. And you may try to kill them. Just know that if you do kill another, it is your responsibility to find another wolf to take their place. I don't care what you kill them over, even if it is completely senseless. Some see it as stupid or cruel, but I consider it a method to eliminate weakness." A black smile twisted on her white features, and she tilted her head at Corentine, a gesture to follow. None would likely attack her with Evanescence in the lead, but the queen was still curious as to who would be stalking them to find out who the newcomer was.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:41 pm

"Your methods are sensible. I concur. Why allow the weak life? I'm willing to take responsibility for those I kill if it means less of those who are weak roaming the earth." Corentine commented as she followed Evanescence. This was interesting. As long as she took responsibility over the empty position, she could eliminate anyone who was weak. This alphess was not disappointing at all. There was a good chance she'd settle well enough without discontent. After all, warriors were best at following orders when in a group, or guiding themselves or a small group on a mission. A discontent warrior would be insubordinate, or just defect. A satisfied one may not hold any trust, but will be loyal unless there was reason to doubt.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Mort would dial his head a little up, like he was thinking. "Erhm... I can't remember asking you to get up. In fact, I didn't really knew you had been lying down there." His voice was sharp and coherent, not like the rest of the time. He now looked back at her, and his eyes narrowed. "Not that I really care." he knew, that with such attitude, he was bound to get in problems sometime. Mort shrugged, and turned on his heels. "Okay folks, I am off. Nice to meet you Nikolaos and Solathingy." And then he walked of, at ease. He wondered what Vault was doing now, and decided to check on the big wolf. Altough it was getting deep in the night, Mort wasn't even tired. His tail started to wag again, this day was so exciting. Mort bent of to where he had seen Vault last going. After all, how hard would it be to find him?

[Ooc: some may have seen this posted earlier on by Jaredrion, I didn't knew he was logged on on MY laptop -_-]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:58 pm

None of her features showed it, but Evon was secretly beginning to enjoy the company of Corentine. She was a true warrior like herself, one that understood that eliminating weakness was necessary. Corentine likely wouldn't need as much training as some of the others, but she would still need to be tested for loyalty. The last thing Evanescence needed was a traitor in her midst, but that wouldn't likely happen, as she had told none of what she was planning. They returned to the Lake, where the other wolves were milling about. "I think you'll find yourself rather comfortable here, Corentine," Evanescence said. "We still have a while until some others show up. Until then, do as you like. You will hear my call for council when the time comes."

She tipped her dial at the fae with the emerald eyes, dismissing her. In the meantime, she took a count of wolves that were in her lands: Corentine, Mort, Nikolaos, Solara, Vault, and, oh... Sanguinius had left, for whatever reason. Either he did actually want to prove that he wasn't fashioned together of broken bones, or he had left out of his own weakness and insecurity. He was gone, and that was all Evanescence cared about, for she couldn't count a lame wolf in the pack. Hopefully, Chimera would be back soon with other wolves fit for molding... Maybe she would bring her a young one, one that couldn't understand his emotions yet and just wanted to kill, kill, kill. That would be fun.

Everyone was minding their own business now. Good, that was as it should be. Some of them were probably even forming their little friendships. That friendship, too, would be tested soon enough. Evanescence wandered through the mists, on a mission of her own. She loped with wide, silent steps, the leaves beneath her feet scarcely moving as she seemed to glide between the twisted trees and black landscape. She knew that demon eyes were watching her, but she was fearless in her movements and bold in her step; the forest knew who she was, and that they could not harm such royal blood. She was the spirit of the forest itself.

Something shivered at her presence and her blue eyes flashed, and like a bolt of white lightning she turned sharply, jaws rushing forward and catching a white rabbit in her maw. It let out a wretched cry and she crushed it in her mouth, ending its life the moment her fangs punctured its body. Only a few droplets of blood dribbled from her jaw, keeping her coat clean and pristine. With her head held high, she carried it back to the pack lands, bringing her kill to the pride rock that overlooked the Lake. From here, she would have a decent vantage point. Though the forest would not harm her, she could at least still view the other wolves, watching them still...
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Soloras crimson orbs watched him as he left, her tassel flicked in arrogance as he didn't even say her name and also saying what he said. What gave him the right to disrespect her? She growled, the low rumble a welcome feeling in her alabaster chest. She did not pursue the boiling anger that brewed in her blood as it coursed through her veins. Instead she turned around, her crimson orbs landing on her brother. She said nothing, instead she just climbed back into her den, she was starting to feel unhappy about being here and contemplated leaving..

Nikolaos dipped his midnight dial to the brute, knowing well enough he would see him around. He heard the rumble his sister emitted. He said nothing as she made her way into the den. He simply lay back down, but did not sleep. His cerulean optics remained open, his charcoal auds remained on high alert. He was curious to see if anyone else would make their appearance.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Corentine nodded at Evanescence's last words and dismissal, turning to explore for a bit. Perhaps she'd track down the brute who had been watching her. She didn't feel like claiming a den for herself yet. Moving a bit further towards a scent, she eventually noticed a hole in the ground, a dark colored wolf curled up within. Probably the same one she'd noticed before Evanescence approached her "Enjoying your free time down there now?" she questioned. She didn't have any issues with being watched. On the contrary, she was used to attention, as some of the things she did attracted a crowd. She was just curious about the wolves who she'd have to frequently see. She had no intention on making friends, or at least, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:53 pm

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Vault_11

Vault blinked his glowing orbs quickly. It may have sounded far away, yet a small quarrel shattered the hushed forest. It sounded like other wolves, but one tone in particular seemed to stick out among the strangers. Mort. His ears finally perked all the way up now, as he lifted his sunken head inches above his brown paws. Ahead of him, nothing moved. Minutes passed by when a lost figure seemed to suddenly poke itself away from the darkness around them. The far away wolf seemed to be searching for something, bored almost. As its head turned, Vault’s pools met the milky white ones of the bru. This had to be Mort. Initially, he was a little weary of Mort. Never quite intimidated or scared of the male, but questionable of his odd nature. It had only been a short amount of time, and Vault was already accustomed to his strange mannerisms. Vault thought about getting up and approaching him. What did he want?

Before he could even move, a female voice echoed from above him. Eyes now wide awake and out of their glazed-over, preoccupied state, Vault tilted his head upward. He was looking into the emerald eyes of the femme that he had just seen approach Lacrimosa for the first time moments ago. Deciding to stand up, his perspective now changed as he looked more downward on the wolf now. His glowing orange orbs flickered, gaining back their energy again. “Using the little time I have. I’m willing to spend some of it on rest if it means I have that much more of an edge.” He paused a quick second. “I assume you tracked my scent to this ‘den’? I was not being very inconspicuous with the spying, but I mean nothing by it. Evon seems to have a new favorite in you. Congratulations. My name is Vault.”
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:17 am

"Of course you meant nothing by it. You didn't attack, merely curious, I'd guess." Smirking, she added, "If you had been trying to hide, well... let's say I'd be laughing." Corentine tilted her head, thinking about the prospect of possibly being a 'new favorite', "I don't think she really has favorites. There are barely any females around here, it's no wonder she might rather talk to me than you," she curled one side of her lip up, into a half smile to show Vault not to take offense and that she was joking, "I grew up with the boys more than the girls, but I think sometimes it's better that way, with a few exceptions, of course. I'm Corentine. Corry if that's easier." With luck, if he though the nickname was odd and sounded more of a boy's name, he'd just piece things together. How many females could grow up with primarily males and not expect to develop some degree of a tomboy attitude. Vault didn't act much like the type of wolf she'd expect to generally be in packs like this. No doubt he had to have some love for blood or power to be here.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:28 am

Mort eyes grew wide when he saw two orange orbs in the distance meeting him. Found! He closed in silently, the mist blending with his coat. he paused when he had heard the femm speak. Altough he was quite wondering whether it was a femme or bru, her form told him. He shrugged, and stepped into the fray. "Vault! found you!" he stepped a little closer, stopping somewhere between them. He glanced at the femme. "Ooh, new meat..." he said, while his tongue slipped out of the side of his mouth again. If she hadn't noticed before, she would now knew that there was something wrong with Mort. Perfect. Mort grinned, but stared out before him when he heard a voice in him greeting him. Good boy Mort. Mortifactus? Your back? Yes, I finnaly woke up, and you now what that means. I don't want to! You got no choice, you have three days left, enjoy! Mortifactus! but the voice didn't reacted. Mort was worried, he didn't want Mortifactus regaining control, bt there was little he could do, like a pup against an adult. He sighed, and tried to make some diversion. "Vault, have you eaten yet?" he rambled out, clearly frightened. He hoped they could go hunt or anything to distract him from... Him.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:00 pm

“Well, Corry—“ Vault began, when he suddenly heard the faint sound of paws padding toward them. He turned his head to the direction of the growing noise, only to see Mort nearly on top of their position. The bru burst between them, tail wagging and all smiles…or whatever you would consider the look on his face to be. It was clear he had definitely been searching for him. “What’s going on,” Vault asked the white-eyed bru. Mort, however, went silent, lost in his thoughts. Ears twitching at the silence, Vault glanced to Corentine. “Corentine, this is Mort. Mort, Corentine.” His bright orbs flashed back and forth from one figure to the other. Abruptly, Mort broke from his coma of thoughts, though now with a much different demeanor. With Mort’s question, Vault pictured the dark buck corpse cut in half again. “Rodents. That would be about it.” The interruption had in essence ceased the former conversation Corry and him were having. They would all know each other better eventually. Vault now turned his body back to Corry. “I assume you don’t wish to meet the others just yet?” Vault didn’t see Corry to be an eager-to-meet-you socialite, but it was worth offering. Not that he had a drive to do so on this night. First wake would seem more fitting, but this would at least give him something to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:37 am

She tilted her head upon the approach of another. A white wolf who already looked broken in the mind... but... there seemed to be something else. By what she noticed, Mort's question was much different than it should have sounded, judging by what little she'd seen of him. Ignoring it, as she believed it wouldn't be a problem for her, she answered Vault's question, "It doesn't matter right now. The forest is company enough for the time being. I only found you out of curiosity."

Turning her attention back to Mort, he was more like the wolf she'd expect to find here... although... he had sounded quite scared for a supposedly insane brute. "If it doesn't make a difference who comes, I could hunt with you." She laid out her offer. She wasn't hungry, but it would give her the chance to collect data from her potential packmates- something she always did at some point near the beginning of any group she came across.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:30 pm

She was long lost in her state of slumber, a dream was playing out in her mind. Solara was a pup again, her mother still there and Nikolaos was fighting with her. Go figure. She had huffed as she saw her mother leaving them, promising that she would be back....But she never did return. The memory fast forwarded a little bit to when their true father came to see them, the sick sadistic smile he always had on his maw was firmly in place. He seemed...proud. He was proud of what he had done to their brother Nicolai...He had broken Nicolai in so many ways, but this was the best betrayal he could have ever imagined. Solara spoke to him, her lyrics still puppyish "You're our father?..." Mikalai continued to smile as he dipped his midnight tiara to his daughter in response to her question. She watched him carefully, he did not speak to them though. Nikolaos was smaller than Solara then, and he did not speak either. He simply mimmicked the smile Mikalai had, and thats when she knew it was true...

Her crimson optics flew open, why did she have that dream? She cursed to herself in her mind, the den was still dark. She rose though, deciding she would not sleep comfortably here. She stretched out, a few small scars showing through the ruffle of her snowy pelt. They were scars she was proud of, those scars were the reason she had been able to break free from the hold that Angel, their grandmother, had on them. She made her way out of the den and noticed her brother was not asleep, he was simply laying there. She parted her kissers to speak "Let's explore or do something..." Her lyrics were sweet but cold. She did not know what exactly they were going to do.

Nikolaos was pulled away from the trance he was in to his sister speaking to him. She wanted to go explore or something? He rose his dial off his midnight pillars, but did not raise completely. "You can go if you please, I do not wish to go anywhere" He returned the cold tone his sister had given him. Why did she want to go explore? He huffed inside of his mind, the curiousity getting the best of him. He laid his dial back onto his pillars however, making it clear to her that he meant what he said. She was not the boss of him, but for some reason she must have thought she was. He was tempted to growl in response as well, but silenced it even before it began in his wide ebony chest.

Solara cocked her dial to the side, why was he not listening to her? He was supposed to obey her! That was what their father had taught them, that she was the boss. She growled in anger towards him. "You do not wish to go anywhere?" She got a little loud, her voice still cold. "Fine." She stalked off, her ghostly form disappearing towards where she had seen Mort go. She wanted to meet the rest of the opposition that resided in these lands. Her snow kissed auds took in lyrics, they were of another fatale. She smiled to herself and picked up her pace, and soon found Mort and 2 others. One was a male she could tell and the other was a femme. She sank back onto her haunchers and parted her raven kissers to speak, her lyrics a little sweeter toned than the ones she had used with her brother. They were talking about a hunt...perfect. "If you don't mind, could I join in?" She watched them all through her crimson orbs, waiting to see if Mort would try to say something to her after growling at him. She pulled her tassel in close to her and waited for someone to speak...

Nikolaos heard the growl his sister emitted towards him, but before he could stand up to her she was already gone. He knew why she had acted out, Mikalai had taught him to obey his sister, but he only did that when they were fighting. When it was something silly like wanted to explore he would ignore her request for him to join her. He brought his dial back up and looked around the forest they were in. Something was a little spooky about this place, but he felt like he and Solara fit in here. His azule gaze danced around the terra and he rose to stretch. It was pretty plain for him to see that he was not going to get any rest again tonight. He sighed to himself, and continued to look around while his mind wandered onto other things...

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:30 pm

The white queen licked her maw clean, though there was not too much blood to wash away. The hare had made an adequate meal, but she was not overtly hungry, and did not feel pressured to hunt. Judging by the various kills the wolves had brought back already, they understood that they were responsible for their own meals. She took the hare's carcass off the pride rock and dug a small hole, burying it and returning its skeleton to the earth, where its spirit would evaporate into the mist. Blue eyes slid over to where a trio of her wolves were now, organizing their own hunt. A sly smile slid across her maw; oh, if only they knew what she had in mind...

She noticed, though, that one of the darker-hued brujos, Solara's brother, had stayed behind. She approached, her posture casual, feeling no need to assert her dominance at this very moment. None had lashed out and there were no signs of rebellion; she aimed to keep it that way. No need to constantly raise her banner like a certain pure queen she used to know... Oh, those were the days.

"Not exactly the socialite, are you?" she observed, crystal hues shining bright, head tilted in curiosity. She would get to know each and every one of these wolves, one day at a time. And she would do it all as she had done with Corentine and this wolf now - alone, away from everyone else, where it would be just the two of them. Just one step in a journey of her plans...
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Without moving, Vault’s deep, nonchalant tone passed through his dark maw to respond to Corentine. “I agree. We’re all a bunch of misfit toys, anyway. Won’t be surprised if the others have plenty of sob stories.” Thinking of the others, it had just occurred to him that the dark bru he had seen with Mort that traveled to the lake was nowhere to be found. Vault had not even heard his voice in the distance from his den position. Falling silent, he listened intently to Corry’s offer to Mort. “Hunger is not an issue, but I don’t see why not go. Whatever, I’ll come along for a hunt, Mort.” No sooner had he finished than his dial quickly sprung up as the pads of another ruptured a low-bassed tone on the earth. Spinning himself to face the stranger, his brow was now low above his pools, giving a bit of an instinctive glare. He looked face-to-face with a meager pale femme with bloody crimson orbs, eager to join the assembling squad. The voice sounded slightly familiar. It seemed to belong to one of the wolves that was conversing with Mort just moments ago, though much less irritated. As much as Vault wanted to answer the question and take point position of their expanded hunting group, he remained looking at her in silence. He usually disliked being the one trailing, but this was not his hunt. And Mort had not sounded very fond of this white femme earlier. Slowly, he turned his head to look at the two others, awaiting their input while remaining unwavering on large brown pillars.

Last edited by Bear on Wed May 11, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Nikolaos' ebony auds picked up the sound of Evons voice and the hessian rose with ease. His cerulean optics watched her carefully and he parted his maw to speak, lyrics flowy and easy "Not really, no.." He cocked his dial to the side with curiosity, he wondered what she wanted with him. He did not speak this out loud though, he would let her lead whatever kind of conversation they would have. Afterall, she was the queen of these lands and he would respect her even though a long time ago he had sworn to only be loyal to his father and other members of the family. He pulled his tassel in close to his bodice and his cerulean gaze never left her ghostly form. As much as he wanted to speak he remained silent...

[ooc: short, sorry >.<]

Solara watched him through crimson optics and carefully sank back onto her snowy haunches. It seemed as though this orange hued hessian did not want her here, she parted her raven kissers to speak "If you do not want me here then tell me, I can fend for myself.." Her tones were rigid and even. She was not afraid of anyone, and everyone should be afraid of her... Even though her arrogance was overpowering and she was often called a bi.tch and conceited she did not care. Whatever anyone else though was wrong... She watched them all through her crimson optics and waited for someone to speak.

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Mort's smile grew wider with every offer to join. "Great, let's all go hunt somethin big, like a real pack!" And then he trotted, more of paraded away, tail high, with a puppy face. Every thought at Mortifactus was forgoten, instead, he almost feeled popular! If that concept had been as good as alien to him... He turned his head, and gazed at all who should be following. He had no idea who should lead or what they should hunt, but soon enough, they would sniff something out that would be worth the effort. They had quite the hunting part though. The massive vault, The also not so fragile Cory, Solara, who was still taller then him. And of course himself, Mort.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Evanescence came a little closer and sat back on her haunches; not quite next to him, but not far away, either. An appropriate distance. "Why do you suppose that is?" she mused aloud, not looking at him as she spoke. Instead, her eyes were now towards the Lake; however, she was still speaking with him. "Do you just not get along with that sister of yours? Or do you not like it here? If it is neither, then I have a small proposition for you. Interested?" Now, she looked at him and grinned, ivories gleaming. It was not the fact that she was queen that she wanted him to carry this order out, as much as it was she merely connecting with him, asking him for a tiny favor. Everything had to start out small, afterall. Which was why she didn't interfere with the hunt that Vault, Mort, Corentine, and Solara were organizing.

"It's really nothing too major or difficult," she added. "Just a trip into the main lands. The reason I ask you is because you seem like the quiet type, one who won't go blathering out everything he hears. But I could be wrong, but I doubt it. And, well, you don't have to go if you don't want to." She shrugged her slim shoulders, taut over with muscles hidden by diamond fur. She would let him think over his answer.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Nikolaos cocked his midnight dial as she spoke that she had something for him to do. A smile came to play on his maw and he listened very closely. She wanted him to go to this mainland place because he looked like the type that didnt talk huh? She was right about that, his father had taught him well in that. "Where is this place that you speak of?" His lyrics were neutral toned. He wasn't sure how to respond to the question she had about the relationship that he and his sister had. He did however know that he did not hate her, he parted his raven kissers to speak, his cerulean optics cold "..My sister and I do not have the best relationship, our father built her up to be some sort of egocentric bit.ch" He paused to look towards the direction where she had gone, knowing she could not hear him speak of her in such a harsh way. "..Of course my father raised me to be a sadistic ass.hole" He cuffed out a laugh, and watched her carefully. "...If that is what you want me to do, then I will do it... Just tell me which way to go.." His lyrics were still flowy. His dial was brought back to be straight and he waited for her to speak...
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Solaras auds twitched as the sound of Morts lyrics filled them. He was so upbeat it was scary to her. Then again, he was broken in his mind so she guessed that was okay. Whatever floated his boat. She stifled a laugh as that thought floated through her mind. She rose to all four of her snowy pillars and followed after Mort, she did not speak another word. She simply followed where Mort had gone and passed him, she wasn't too much taller than him but it was enough. She turned her dial back to where the others were and waited, her milky crimson orbs never blinking. If they were going to hunt, they better do it now...

[ooc: short and horrid >.<]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Head turned and auds pushed forward, listening to the details of his family... So, Solara was raised to be 'an egocentric bitch'? And him 'a sadistic asshole'? How curious... How very curious... Well, at least he was aware of his disposition. And Evanescence had dealt with many sorts of bitches more, none no different than the last. Solara, anyways, didn't seem to have a problem with her, and so that was not something to concern her. But if something were to happen between her and Nikolaos... Hmm. She said none of her wandering thoughts, merely replying, "Interesting."

He wanted to go. Excellent. "The place in the main lands you will be headed for is near the sea," she said, her voice now very rigid and informative. "Northwest of here. You will be looking for a female, her name Chimera. Her coat is grey and her eyes are yellow, but do not let this inconspicuous appearance fool you. She is second-in-command to this pack, the 'beta', if you will. I sent her out on a recruitment mission for capable wolves. However, as you can see, we're gaining quite the number here." Evanescence tilted her head at the other wolves. She didn't know how many more would be coming. "I trust Chimera's judgement more than travelers wandering on in. See how many followers she has, and report back to me. We will make cuts if we have to. And, you will be rewarded for your efforts." Her blue eyes glimmered, black lips pulled into a devious smile. It was an easy task, but it was also an important one, one that could not be postponed, forgotten, or transferred with the wrong information. One test of many.

OOC: Nikolaos would be headed for the Black Pearl, if you didn't catch that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Corentine held back the impulse to roll her eyes. Mort had walked forward, only to stop. Then the other fae who showed up passed him, only to stop, too. What was wrong with them? She spoke to no one in particular, "Normally the one to initiate a hunt leads it, and there's no point in looking back to see if we're following. Whoever really wants to go will follow anyways. There are quite a few hares around, maybe an elk or two over that way," she nodded her head in the direction of the fainter scents. It seemed there weren't too many animals that wanted to live in this dark forest.

She was at the point where she was heavily debating to just take the lead herself, but she wanted to hang back to observe- something she couldn't do if she was in front. There was plenty of time for that once she got an idea of their behavior, none of which, within this hunting group, were very impressive so far, not including Vault who hadn't made any motions or words about this yet. They'd probably have lived alone too long to be able to quickly determine a leader among a rankless bunch- how uninteresting. Either way, something should happen now that she spoke.

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Mort

"Okay! Ill lead then. I guess." And without taking further notice about whoever would follow him, Mort trotted off, tail high, in search for possible prey. He didn't really got what it takes to be a real leader, that was someone else's role, or atleast, until Mortifactus awoke. Mort wasn't really seeing forward to the day that happened, again. But for now, most of his concern was to find a fitting orey, the larger the better. Elk was good, but moose was bether. But Mort wasn't really sure if moose lived here. He was also wondering how Eva would test all of them, and especially him. If she didn't hurried up, and Mortifactus got in charge by then, she could be in for some maybe unpleasant suprises....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Lacrimosa Lake
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next