Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wretches & Kings [MB]

Go down 
+9
White wolf
akkanatrum
Bear
Silent
Hendaron
FoSsY
Starrlight
EDITOR
__silvers__
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 pm

"I'll come. I have a bad feeling about this place." She glances nervously at the dogs who would most likly enjoy killing her kitten. "Thank you NightShade."

(Should I start the post in the Lone LAnds or do you want to?)
Back to top Go down
White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Nightshade had a idea. She moved forward and picked Sarge up. She stared Black snow in the eyes and said " I will be leaving and taking Sarge with me. I do not mind the cat and would be more then welcome for both of you to join me. Now make your decision. Are you a wolf or a dog. if you are a dog go with the pack. If you are wolf... " Nightshade paused. " Come with me and Sarge. I would be more then welcome for the kitten to join the group. So, are you wolf or dog? " said Nightshade. She wasn't so sure Jack would take very good care of Sarge. Black snow was her last hope.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Anubis’ ears perked at Blue’s words starting the hunt, as he tried to stop glancing at the scene unfolding between Jack and, what appeared to be, two wolves not so far away. An utteral growl crept at the bottom of his throat, teasing him to run and bark at them. They looked so submissive, just sitting-duck targets. He then realized one of them had a kitten. Cats, he hated cats, almost above everything he had ever encountered in this world. He tried to restrain his tingling body, nearly willing to start running around in circles. It just angered him so much that a feline vermin could be here, a place so contradictory to the loud, scavenging life in the city. But a hunt promised some release. Seeing how large and sleek the other dogs were made him anticipate they would look for big game, but would probably settle for anything available. Anubis figured the others would not see much use for him if the hunt concerned “serious” game—deer, moose—and that he would be singled out. Anubis spoke, trying to prove what he was good for. “I get that you may not think I can keep with the big dogs, but trust me, I’ve done it many a’ time before. I’m no hound, but I’ve got a decent enough nose. Maybe even better than some of you sportier types. Nd’ I believe I’m the only one who can burrow into rodent holes. It’s not jus’ good for finding rabbits and rats, but the tunnel system is vast enough to stretch to many locations withou’ getting de-tec-ted. I might find the big prey before you do. I’ll chase them till they die.” Anubis wanted to keep selling his ability, but he figured they got the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Black Snow steps forward then halts. Her head goes to the kit on her shoulder. "I dont mean to bother, but can Scotch come too?" The kitten clambers onto her head at the sound of her name, Scotch giving Jack big, begging eyes. "And I'm only one third wolf, one third husky, and one third Greyhound, though that last ones recessive, it doesnt show." She mumbles at the end.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Nikita would tip her head in agreement to Blue's words. Hunger was a driving force out here. She hadn't eaten for a few days as it was and her middle was gnawing at her backbone. She licked her lips though and showed no weakness. You couldn't show weakness when it came to living. She turned on long pillars and followed the fem named Blue as she spoke of their leader being ready for them.

But the fea was wrong. He was with newcomers and it seemed that his tone was a bit irritable. Her small ears flicked forward and she curled and uncurled her long tail. She saw the cat and lifted her nose in disgust. She had been trained to let them be but she had never been fond of them. They were a nuisance and nothing but pests. She said nothing though as Blue commented on the feline and then said they should start a hunt.

Good. An action. One that Nikita herself was good at. "Goodz. I am a hunter by trade. I am zkilled in killing a wide varietyz of game.." she said glancing toward the wolfdog and narrowing her eyes slightly. Wolves had been her main quarry. But she had killed elk and deer ...hunted bear...and lesser animals as well. But wolves....wolves took cunning to hunt. Deer...elk....in Nikita's eyes were stupid creatures that fell rather easily enough. "What iz it you wish to hunt? Different creaturez require ...uh..how you zay....different...uh....tacticz?"
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:01 am

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 5676107855_fe8c57623f_z

Jack's dark eyes narrowed, his patience growing thin. Whatever happened to the dogs that obeyed and understood without question? He turned to the wolfdog, Black Snow. She certainly looked like a wolf, but he knew that not everyone looked like their parents. "Then the same choice is up to you. In this gang, there can only be dogs - no wolves, and no wolf-dogs. Only dogs. If you think you're more wolf than dog, you can get out of here. But if you think you're more dog than wolf, then you may stay." He was hesitant to even offer such a thing... A wolfdog had wolf's blood in them... They could turn any time. But, considering their thin numbers already, it was a risk he had to take. And, if anything went wrong, he had no doubt that they would be able to handle it. He had experienced betrayal many times, and if it happened again, he knew the routine. "And you better not be lying."

Jack snorted at the black wolf, Nightshade, and the runt she pulled out from the bush. "Do I look like a father or whelpsitter to you?" he scoffed. But he knelt down and zeroed in on the pup, a pathetic little thing, walking forward and meaning to push him over with his paw to see his underside, inspecting him to see if what Nightshade described was true. He stepped back and looked at the wolfess right in the eye. "He may stay, but you must go. I don't make promises I can't keep. If he lives, he lives. If he dies, he dies. You don't come back, no matter what the circumstances. Understood?"

Back in the cave, Blue nodded at Nikita's words. It seemed that the fem was accustomed to living out in the wilderness. Considering the landscape, she would make a good Advisor, when the time called for it. "As do I," she replied. She hadn't eaten since the day before yesterday, prior to their discovery of... Well, the place didn't really have a name. Then again, none of the places they had claimed over the years really did, as the actual place never lasted long - whether it was because of a more dominating pack, city construction, human intervention, or other means. She remembered that the big wolf that she and Jack had talked to several hours ago mentioned Hamara Sydan... It must be the name of the place they now called their home. It was a beautiful name, one that had a musical tune to it, but it was likely that Jack would either ignore it or change it to something else. Anything having to do with wolves disgusted him. For now, though, Blue would pretend that she didn't know what to call it, especially when in front of Jack. "Jack should be ready for us. Let's go."

She trotted to the entrance and looked over the log jam, finding Jack speaking to two newcomers - they were both very wolf-like, but it was good to see that Jack was managing to keep his head, unlike the last time they had come across a pair of wolves. One of the newcomers even had a cat. "Huh," she said. "I haven't seen a cat since we left the City." To Blue, cats weren't a bad thing; in fact, they made good companions, if you could find the right kind. Some were just walking fleabags yowling for attention, human or dog. She wasn't the kind to give chase to them and fall into their game. She turned back to the dogs behind her.

"Looks like he'll be a while. We can start the hunt, he'll be able to catch up," she announced. It seemed more and more that she was carrying the Alpha's duties. Then again, that had always been her role - duty without a title - and so she paid no attention to it. "Do either of you have any specific hunting skills at all? Or ideas about what to hunt? We will probably run into Kane as we head out, and he should be able to tell us what kind of prey is here." she asked. She herself had hunting experience aside from being in the wild - the first few years of her life were at a human man's side, walking through the brush, searching for wily coons like a coonhound... It had just been one of her responsibilities on the farm, when things were much simpler. But those times were no more, and she would not let herself be drawn back to them. She had no doubt that Nikita would prove useful in the hunt - she was thin, but strong, and no doubt fast - but it was Anubis she was wondering about. The small dogs she had come across in the City were scavengers or only hunted rodents. Small dogs were useful, but when it came to big game, well... She wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Nikita would give a nod as the one named Blue spoke. "Ahh yez..I zee that now." She said softly her thick accent on her very feminine voice. She flicked her long tail and would look about the cavern and she twitched her nose and let her long legs carry her further inward to inspect things further. She sniffed the damp but dry area and nodded. "It vill be serviceable...evenz more zo if youz bring zum branchez or peltz in to sleep on. We vill be plenty varm in her then." She nodded and would perk her small ears and look back at Blue. "I hunger...." She stated matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Pawprints : 442

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Nightshade had a scratch across her eye. It was a old scratch so no blood dripped out. Because of the scratch she did not know it was a dog pack. Before she thought it was a wolf pack. Now she knew. Nightshade knew that she would die anyways. There was no escape against these dogs. She was finished. But she could save something. Nightshade had a adopted son. He was a German Shepherd. His name was Sarge and he was very young. Nightshade went behind the bush where she was hiding Sarge and picked him up. She carried him towards Jack with her ears pinned back and her tail tucked in. She dropped him in front of Jack and said " if you must be cruel to me and not let me in the pack. I will not fight. I will leave and die in peace, not war. But please take some pity on me and take my son. He needs someone to take care of him. " Nightshade backed up then looked right in Jack's eyes. " Please " she said. " He needs you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Black Snow crouches toward the ground in submission, to show she means no harm. The feeling of the Earth beneath her doesnt bother her, unlike most animals. "I heard a dog pack was forming, and I would like to join. Whether Im wolf or dog, Im both, a wolfdog. Do I stay or go?" She questions, not wanting to be a bother.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 am

Huh. What a coincidence.

There they were, trying to follow the group into the cave. Jack stood straighter and glared at the one that was very much a wolf - it seemed that they would have to double guard duty one day, or perhaps Blue could send the message to the wolf packs that there were boundaries now. Regardless, he approached the two canines and the kitten, standing between them and the entrance to the cave. He held his head tall and tail high. But instead of welcoming them, he bared his teeth, especially at the black wolf. "You," he growled. "Get out of here before I rip your throat out, you damn wolf."

He didn't care where the black wolf had come from. He didn't care if she was injured, afraid, or pregnant; she was a wolf, and she didn't belong in the lands that he claimed. Dark gaze passed over to the husky-looking canine, but he could tell that she was not a true husky. No, there was wolf mixed in her. As for the cat, its presence was irrelevant; what use was a feline in the presence of dogs? "And what are you?" he asked her with a curl of his lip. "Dog or wolf? If you're a dog, you're with us. If you're a wolf, get out of here. Make your decision now."

He could call the whole pack on them. They had enough fight in them to take down two wolves and more. Ha, it would be their first taste of blood... At least they could get used to it. If there had been war in the City, there was likely to be more in the wild. And Jack somehow always found himself thirsty for the taste of wolf's blood.

OOC: Agh. I hate to tell you this, Wolfquest, but the name "Chimera" is already taken Sad
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Pawprints : 442

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:12 am

Nightshade, a pure black wolf with white ears, white streaks on her face, white paws and a white tip on her tail saw Chimera and backed up. But it was probably to late. Guessing that the wolf dog and kitten had noticed her she said " who are you? " Deep in Nightshade's mind she thought " please be friendly! Please be friendly!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:07 am

Black Snow slinks up to them, Scotch sitting alert on her shoulder, going up and down with her shoulderblades movements. Black Snow's tail is straight out, not dominant, yet not submissive. She gives a short howl so as not to surprise them. Scotch follows her example and tries to howl, but only comes up short with a "Mew."

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:57 am

Blue suppressed a chuckle as Jack stood over Anubis, his form swallowing the little dog in shadow. Well, it was good to see that there was at least one way to shut him up, if the situation called for it. Now, she and the others stood in the cavern behind the water fall; the entrance was damp, but the innards were dry, as if the typhoon had never reached them. She turned to Nikita. "We wouldn't have chosen it for a den otherwise," she replied. "There are some dens south of here in a redwood forest, but they are very small, and don't provide much shelter. They will likely be our summer dens, or our dens for any scouts or guardians to stay in when our gang grows larger."

Jack, meanwhile, kept a sharp eye out for any other newcomers. Hopefully, there would be no more intruders for a while, so that he could grab Cane for the hunt. On the way in, he had spotted a small herd of elk, several hares, and some beavers over on the riverbanks. The beavers were more than happy that the typhoon had hit, for now they could pack their dens tight with the fresh mud and debris laden all over the landscape. He wasn't sure what they would hunt for yet, but he would have to wait and see what the dogs would be able to catch. He wondered when more would come, when they would see that there was life beyond the City...
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Anubis stiffened at the surprising bellow that had answered his question from behind and overhead of him. He simply turned slowly around to face the massive German Shepard. He seemed much more muscular than the typical Police K9 unit he was used to seeing in the City. Anubis gave him a determined look with his brow low over his small brown eyes, yet listened to his words with intent. He wanted to say what he thought about the “monsters” that lurked in the woods, but that wouldn’t do any good. He was shut up. He never liked when he couldn’t say something back. Anubis allowed himself to follow Blue’s lyrics towards the log jam. The cool mist and hiss from the waterfall below gave the land a mysterious feeling. It looked like a long way; he tried not to notice the water as he stayed in line behind Nikita. He tried to think about the impending hunt, which he hoped he wouldn't be discluded from.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 pm

Nikita would shift her long legs as the leader of this rag tag group would appear and stand with Blue. Her ears perked slightly as he showed strength and prowess. He sided Blue like he was her mate....mm that would make sense..Nikita thought to herself but would stay silent as was per her way until she had something to say. As Jack spoke he met her eyes briefly though she didn't drop her gaze in submission to him. Blue called to show them the den's. Their shelter. Their new home. She took a deep breath and would give a nod. "Lead on zhen." She would say softly to Blue giving one last glance at Jack wondering just whom he was going to call upon to form a hunting party. She was a hunter. Though her prey had mostly been wolves and bears. She had tracked a few moose for her master though she was never allowed to give chase after those. He was afraid it would have distracted her from her more intelligent prey. Licking her nose she would follow Blue up the log jam and behind the waterfall. It was quite the location she noted. "Will thiz be warm enough in ze winterz?" she asked curiously. The water would make things colder in her experience. He own master lived off a lake. Bitter was that wind when it drove across the ice picking up it's cold and shoving it at them.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Jack paced back and forth in the cavernous dens behind the waterfall. He needed to talk to Blue, his mind racing with the thoughts of what other wolves could be roaming in the forests he now called his. He had no doubt that Cain could handle them, as he had handled much larger beasts, but it was still an annoyance. They would need to build up a defensive line... He had no doubt that the wolves present wanted to go to war. But for now, they still needed to get everything organized. He looked out of the den and saw Blue still giving the newcomers information, and he knew what they were all waiting for. He sighed and made his way out of the den.

The large german shepherd came up behind the little terrier. "The fact that I could snap you in two, for one," Jack's deep, graveled voice thundered in reply to Anubis' question. "And that without me, there will be no pack. You will have no protection from the monsters in these woods." He then stood at Blue's side, mate-like, but they were nothing of the sort. It was a small, motley crew they had managed to put together, but for the beginning of a pack, it would do. He quietly hoped that other dogs would soon filter in, either wandering lost or from the City as well. "You are now all under my protection," he announced, looking each one in the eye as he spoke. "From now on, we work as a team. Anything we do, we do together. But know that if you wander off, you're on your own."

He turned to his companion. "Show them the dens. Then I would like for you to scout the neighboring wolf packs while I organize a short hunt," he said, to which Blue nodded. She stepped forward towards them.

"Come with me, and I will show you the resting dens," Blue said, glancing at Nikita, for she had heard her question. While the others were quiet, she didn't doubt that they, too, had burning questions on their mind that needed to be answered. She turned, expecting them to follow, one aud twisted back in case they said anything on the way up. The dens were above the log jam and behind the waterfall, located high enough to be safe from floods and enemies, and sheltered enough to protect them from the natural elements.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:59 am

Anubis looked about, partly in confusion, partly in irritation. Besides the new arrivals, where was everybody else? Blue may have informed their whereabouts, but what was taking so long? He was never one for much patience, and little did he realize the accumulation of wolves not too far away that had caused a slight commotion. Not that this fact would have mattered to him; he had more toughness than his little body could handle. He could be loyal if he wanted, but he wasn’t going to fall under some hippie. “To heck wit’the shelter. What is so great about this Jack that makes him leader?Tada gan iarracht.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Nikita would give a nod to the one named Blue. She would lick her nose thoughtfully and would perk her ears slightly. "I zee." She would say her heavy russian accent thick in the air. "It doez anzwer mine quezstionz.Soon though I thinkz we should find a place to zhelter?" Her tail swayed again and the mud would squish between her paws, unnoticed. She would glance around at the others as they waited upon this Jack who was to be their leader. She hoped that he proved to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Kane was pleased to see that the trespassers had taken his warning and moved off quickly. He followed at a distance to ensure that their silhouettes faded into the distance. Satisfied that he had done his duties he turned, issued one bark to anyone in the area that the intruders were gone and stalked off. He was heading back to find Jack whom he had assumed was busy surveying his new territory and gathering any of those dogs who had followed the rumor trail from the city. Scenting the air he was beginning to feel very...moist. The air here seemed to be saturated with moisture and he wasn't all that sure that it had to do with the recent typhoon. An errant thought in the back of his mind hoped that the storm was just an anomaly to the area and not something that happened often.

Navigating the sea of logs and the muddy pools between them he finally made if back to where they had first gathered and saw that Blue was there with other dogs. He paused a moment to survey the scene and the Rhodesian Ridgeback stepped towards the beta. He did not address the new canines and instead spoke his direct piece as he always did. "Do you know when Jack will return?" He would have to report what happened at the borders. They would need to keep a vigilant eye out for more lupine intruders. Some would be uninformed travelers and Kane knew that in time most would be assassins to their pack.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 pm

((I wrote that last bit in a confusing way, I guess. Penilla's going with them.))

Stark turned back to glance at the former wolf, now dog lands and followed Julien, remembering the sands of the Lone Lands quite well. It would have been nice to be able to settle down with fellow dogs, but it seemed like that wasn't going to be an option, seeing that the wolves were currently much better company. He glanced to the side to see how Pin was faring every so often. She was used to various climates by now and shouldn't be slowing anyone down.

Pin followed the group into the Lone Lands. Just because she could traverse the sands didn't mean she had to like it. She noticed Stark checking on how she was doing, but she ignored it, knowing he'd realize she could keep up easily now. Before, when they had first came to these lands, she had slowed Stark down.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

Julien nodded once more, hearing Kane's sharp bark. Dyrim seemed hesitant to see Sephiroth - Well, Julien thought, We either keep running away from everyone and not get help, or she grows a backbone. But of course, he said neither, as it did seem that they needed to think things through a little more before anything. He didn't quite care for Sephiroth either. He looked over his shoulder to find Stark following, but no Penilla.

"We make our own choices, we pay our own prices," Julien muttered to himself; an old saying that seemed to weave in and out of his life. Their tracks carried them into a place where the earth melted into sand, and where the sun shone high and bright... The Lone Lands.

(Will be posting in Kippy's thread titled "Sephiroth: Will You Answer His Call?")

.:.:.:.:.

Blue saw the confusion in Nikita's eyes. She hopped off of the log and approached her, so that a clear understanding could be made. "As a pack, all of us work together," she explained. "We can do things on our own, but when it comes down to it, we have to stay strong. When I talk about an Alpha or a Beta, it is not in the terms of the wolf. It is the fact that we are a team, and all teams need at least one leader. I am Jack's second-in-command. If you are wandering about ranks, you can assume whichever position you prefer, or whichever you feel most talented at. If you want to be the only dog in that rank, then it is your responsibility that no one else takes it. I hope that answers your question."

She looked over to the other dogs. "If that is all, do as you wish. Jack should be here to greet you all shortly. I will be here if you have any more questions," She sat back on her midnight haunches; she hoped that the rain and the fog would clear soon, and dry up the earth so she could lay down without getting muddy. But it seemed that the typhoon had eradicated the landscape in a way that it could not be returned to the way it was...

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:47 pm

He had his mind made up. To Julien he responded, "I'd be absolutely miserable here, so I'll follow you and Dyrim for the time being." Looking at Pin, Stark said, "Make your choice here, Pin. Stay with our... hidebound kind, or come with us. I'm fine if you change your mind of either choice as long as they are." He said this louder than he normally would so the other dog could hear and understand that Penilla wasn't sure of her alliances and they wouldn't reject her were she to follow Stark and change her mind to come back here. He blatantly ignored and avoided eye contact with Kane this whole time, and turned back to Julien, wondering where he was planning to go, ready to leave when they were

Penilla turned to look at Stark when he spoke to her. Turning from Kane to Stark a few time, she got up and walked over to Stark while saying, "I'll stay with you... for now. I'll come back here if you go somewhere I don't like." Pin gestured a goodbye to the other dog before moving out of earshot, not showing any animosity like Stark might have.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Kane watched them stoically not really caring what their situation was he just wanted the wolves gone. What were they discussing that they could not discuss outside the border? They kept chatting and Kane was beginning to become impatient. The she dog spoke to him then and he raised his brow not really inclined to comment. The devastated wolfess was already wandering away what more time did they need? A low growl hummed in his throat. Turning his head for but a moment he issued two sharp barks in the direction in which he had come. This was to alert the pack that there were unwelcome intruders here but it was no so alarming that they need to come running for defense. Again he looked back to the group for them to take their leave.

----

Dyrim was vaguely aware of Julien coming up beside her but it took her mind a moment to focus on what he was saying. He wanted to find Sephiroth? She frowned, she wasn't sure if that was a good idea. After all she had not taken so kindly to the male herself. He wasn't the leader of Hamara anyways Kaia was and she was pretty sure that the femmora had relinquished her hold over the terra. But Dyrim didn't have the heart to object right now, she heard the golden dog issue barks to his pack and her ears flattened. "I think that it is time to leave." If she had been in a right set of mind perhaps she would have been surprised at the light tone in which Julien addressed her or the way he was proving to be a.....friend. She never really had a close friend but she always wanted one. But she guessed she would have to start over at this point and find some tamer lands to live in.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

Julien inwardly sighed, hearing Stark trying to reason with the lion-like dog. Reason would have no match here, it was plain to see on Cane's face, as still as stone. He glanced over at Dyrim, her worried gaze piercing through him - No, he realized, they wouldn't be able to go back to Muerta, for her sake. He turned to Stark as he came back over, discussing what they should do.

"You're right about Dyrim. She wouldn't like Muerta at all, even though I find it quite interesting," he replied. "But I'm thinking that we'll stay in the Lone Lands for a while. There used to be a wolf pack here that she was a part of. If we find them, perhaps we'll be able to reach a compromise with these dogs. Or even find out what happened, and what their plans are. At this very moment, though, don't try to play the hero and sacrifice your namesake just so we can stay. Personally, I could care less. Let's figure out what's going on first." The stone-hued hessian came to Dyrim's side. She had started to wander off.

"Hold your paws there, Dy," he said in a light tone, trotting up to her. "I've come up with a better idea. We won't go back to Muerta. Instead, we'll look for that one male... The one that had fire in his fur, and could be a real asshole whenever someone crossed Kaia. Something tells me that he'll know what to do." He offered her a smile, a genuine one, not one he would use just to charm a woman. It was the smile of a true friend, and one that would never leave. Though Julien didn't like to bound himself to loyalties, it did not mean he didn't have any at all.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:51 pm

His eyes glinted, hardening more. Stark could understand where this dog was coming from, but this mutt couldn't even bother to see if this would be ok? "At leas' give us a sec ta talk this over. Calm her down a tad so we can leave." Without waiting for a response, he turned away from Kane, trusting Pin to watch out for them.

Speaking low enough so only Julien and Dyrim could hear, he said, "So... what are we doin' now? I don't think your lady friend likes the idea of goin' back there. Pin doesn't like Akira, either, so I'm thinking about leaving her here... for a while. A bit of... collecting, ya know? If Akira does like the drama, she'll want ta know what's goin' on. Pin would fit in better here. I want ta stick with you two for a while, if possible. No one else knows fun, and I'd feel guilty to leave a lady alone, even if she's got a guy to look out for her. You'd be safer if ya had someone else looking out for trouble in the lone lands."

Stark knew he'd originally come to the lands of Fire and Ice for some reason... Didn't he? Oh well. He'd been having too much fun to remember. If he didn't remember, he'd be ok with it. It felt right hanging out with the open minded, now that he'd found wolves who didn't hate dogs... although he felt disgusted some dogs decided to stoop down low enough to imitated the hatred back. Cowardly and puts them on an even lower standard than the wolves.

Penilla looked a bit anxious as Stark spoke to Kane and turned. She turned her attention back to the dog, knowing Stark was counting on her eyes. She said, "I understand your position. I just wished that your... leader would be a bit more understanding. Maybe if he saw not all wolves are like the stories off the streets? We're sorry for imposing longer than your leader would probably like. I hope you can understand our situation and allow just enough time to get our friends out of here, since we're just near the edge of the lands." In the back of her head, she could picture Stark looking at her in disbelief and loudly saying otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 am

Kane surveyed the group and caught the devastated look on the wolfess's face but he was a harder wolf than that. Then one of the dogs stepped forth in defense of his companions. And the tawny dog tilted his head examining this dog closer. He was obviously friends with these lupins for that he did not condemn him but the law of his alpha banned the gathering of wolves on this terra and what was if not a loyal packmate? He listened to Stark's piece without interruption but when he was finished speaking he raised his brow at the long winded speech. It was clear that this dog was not unfamiliar with the streets of the city but one's past did not matter in business such as this. "It is not your place to place your type of morals and lifestyle upon we who have captured this place. It is the word of my alpha and I his executioner. I do not attack you without words spoken for that is the way of a coward but I have delivered the proper warning and would now ask once more for you to promptly leave. I mean no harm travelers only to guard this place." The male wolf was already speaking with them to depart and Kane kept a respectful distance away allowing them to bring the shocked fem away from the terra.
--
The two dogs that had come to her side were noted but her numbess left the would be gratitude in the past. She could not feel grateful at a time like this. Where everything had been torn away and now a pack of wolf hating dogs had taken up residence. How would she find another pack? A place to live? Would she have to fend for herself again? Eyes flashed to the brief time that she did. The nights of hunger..of sleeping alone...

Julien's word swung her head to look directly at him, there was something broken and panicking inside of her. She heard what he had to say and the idea Akira's wrath was far away in her mind. After all she had no reason to go back to Muerta. Though she supposed she would walk with this group until she decided to split off to find...something for herself.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Anubis frowned at the comment from the Russian hound. He was used to all the nicknames and "small-dog-humor". It never got any softer, though. If I was just a few feet taller, I'd kick all you're furry bums up and down this desolet place, he thought to himself. Meanwhile, the large dog that referred to herself as the Beta informed him of what exactly he had stumbled upon: a dog pack. "I was referring to all your different l'il 'ethnic backgrounds' when I said 'diversity club'. Nonetheless, I'd be happy to be apart. Anywhere where there's work and civilization away from the city will suit me."

The dog that had referred to herself as Blue quickly announced the business of being here. As she asked for the others to follow, bodies began to move past the small terrier closer towards the massive dam. They seemingly had little regard for his little structure. Looking around, Anubis wordlessly followed the others. Hopefully, at least one dog would acknowledge him without first mentioning his height, jokingly or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wretches & Kings [MB]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Hamara Archive :: HS►-
Jump to: