Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Lacrimosa Lake

Go down 
+5
mikalaisangel09
jaredrion
Bear
Hendaron
__silvers__
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Robbie watched Evon unsure of what to make of her. He knew that she was not like anyone back at home and Robbie had never had much experiences with wolves outside his own pack. The trip to the Black Pearl had been disorienting and now this? Thrust into a place with unknown everythings! All he wanted was to find that his brothers killer and tear him limb from limb..his father was not there to protect them and it was up to him to avenge his little brother. His heart clenched at the thought of his sibling..blood staining the earth. For a moment he felt his eyes stinging but some instinct pushed away his weakness. You didn't show weakness to those who were not pack and even then...He kept his eyes levelled with her for a few tense moments. Until they flicked away, his tail lowering slightly. "I don't even know what Lacrimosa is.." He muttered. Would it be so difficult for someone to give him answers? He was frustrated and tired and this damn sand was under his coat! He shook his pelt half heartedly trying to loosen it up.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:37 am

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 5049282235_6c6c1d1bb3

So many emotions flitted through the young bru's eyes. Anger, frustration, sadness - Evanescence could see his inner turmoil as if it was written all over him. It had been some time since she had dealt with a younger crowd... The last whelp she had come across was Chimera, who had been perfect for molding, and before her was Lunarshadows... My, my, what time had passed. When Robin Junior said that he did not know what Lacrimosa was, she smiled at him, blue eyes twinkling in dark delight. "Then you have very much to learn, Robin. That is what Chimera brought you for, is it not? You seek revenge on someone that has wronged you. And here, in Lacrimosa, I promise that you will learn these skills..." she said in a soft voice, and sat back on her haunches, curiosity blooming in her mind. Younger wolves were always interesting things, and she knew that if you didn't tell them the right information, they would reject it. "Because you see, all of the other packs in these lands condone that sort of thing... I'm pretty sure that the pack Chimera brought you from would look down on it. Or at least, I'd assume your parents would." She shrugged, entering a more casual mode of conversation; it was a side she had not expressed in a while, not since her days of espionage in Avithine Lotric Midnight Meadows. It was good to exercise when the chance was given.

Evanescence tossed her head in the direction of the wide, placid lake. "In addition, take a dip in the lake. It's refreshing, really, especially after a long journey. Think of it as a very small self-initiation to get rid of the scent of where you came from," she said, knowing that the best way to convince the yearling was to give him what he so desired. Corentine was still at her side, and she had no doubt that the fae would think her behavior to be much more welcoming than it was to the other wolves currently residing in Lacrimosa, but everyone had their own ways of working. At face value, everyone was different - but underneath, everyone had commonalities that made them ever-so-easy to exploit. Everyone had desires and dreams, no matter how twisted. It was just a matter of finding what those desires and dreams were, and then using a bit of leverage, so that she would have the advantage. It was what made her a master manipulator, afterall, and she would continue to hold that title as long as she was alive... Which, at this point, felt like it could be forever. And she had zero qualms about that.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:25 pm

She had no intentions of joining up with Evon when her sister spoke of finding a place to lay down. But now. Anger seethed in her mind and without thinking she clenched her jaw making the whelp squeal a little. "Sorry." she mumbled through thick fur. Cream colored pillars carried her a lot farther then she had planned on going. Why had her sister chosen her place of foreboding to be so far away. It was, of course, secluded and far away from the other packs. Her body turned quickly tracing the scent of a strong amount of wolves. "We're almost there" she set the pup down and looked at him as he licked off his fur from her spit and stood up shaking his pelt roughly.

Epica couldn't wait till he grew, till he got stronger and thinner, right now, he was a fat pup. "Maverick, let's go. On your feet, time to get moving, we have to meet my sister." She nosed the pup and he huffed at her but moved forward. "How long are we going to be here mom? I thought dad was going to come with us" He looked up at his mother who's face had grown extremely dark with the mention of this pups father. "He's dead, he won't be coming. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this Mav, he wont be coming with us" She looked down at her 'son' and sighed when she watched the tears fill up in his eyes. "Don't. Cry." she said softly and felt the ache in her heart rise. "He's in a better place. I promise" she bent down as they walked and licked the back of his neck, he giggled and nipped at her tongue and she smiled back at him when she withdrew from his game.

"We're here." She stopped and stood in front of him. "Don't say a word, do you understand me. Don't speak unless spoken to and mind where your eyes linger" she had been teaching him this for a while, and now it was time to test her 'sons' knowledge and understanding, he only responded with a 'yes ma'am'. She turned forward again and stepped up to the group. She was in the back and watched as her sister spoke to a younger male. "Come" she said softly and made her way around the group to the backside of Evon. She stood a fair distance behind her, not wanting to spook her sister, nor cause any conflict. She wasn't here to join this band of wolves, she was here for her sister...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:46 am

Corentine listened to the exchange between Evanescence and Robbie. This is why she didn't have that many friends as a pup- most of them were whiny, annoying beings who didn't know when to keep their mouths shut. He did seem to have some sort of ambition, but clearly didn't know how to come by this. When the alphess invited Robbie to the lake, her only reaction was to tilt her head ever so slightly. She already had the impression Evanescence was a good talker, something Corentine didn't too much time to develop, although she did enjoy casual chit-chat on occasion or to avoid pointless conflicts. Acting a certain way... if it was acting, could get anyone what they wanted. Corentine was well aware of that possibility when she first set her eyes on the blue-eyed alphess. She herself didn't possess the ability, and is, instead, more suited for confrontations. She wouldn't be surprised if she was under the command of a wolf who took advantage of all opportunities.

If she's wrong in her assumptions, then it wouldn't be a big deal. Mere observation was what lead her to her conclusions, and there could have been something she missed. She hadn't been joking when she acknowledged the mysteriousness of these lands. Leaders had a tendency to reflect their land they live in, as she noticed. Not all the time, but enough to reasonably draw first impressions from. The lands gave little information, other than a large amount of unknowing, so Corentine would apply that general idea to the leader of these lands. Unknown, or even an expert at keeping the true self locked away. Truth mixing with fiction until it was difficult or impossible to tell the difference.

There was movement behind them. She turned her head slightly towards Evanescence to glance at the fem who'd just approached from the corner of her eye, and noticed a pup. Another? She flicked an ear in silent question, not specifically aimed at anyone. Looking closer, she could observe some similarities, making her a relative, cousin or sister going by age. She didn't comment or move, but would if the arrival were to attack or get too close to the alphess, who Corentine guessed would turn to tend to the fem in due time.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Robbie watched Evon's demeanour changed and finally she actually answered something he just wanted to know this whole time. Yes, he wanted revenge, revenge for his dead brother. He would like to tear that bastard apart and if he could learn those skills here he would take it. But he did have to wonder what they were looking for in exchange. Robbie may have been awash in a tumble of emotions that were leading his actions but he had some sense in his brain..somewhere. At the mention of his parents his cheeks grew hot and he felt himself prickle up slightly but he just focused on something in the distance and nodded his head. No, his parents definitely wouldn't approve. In fact, they didn't even know where he was...neither did Jewel. The alphess seemed to be getting very friendly at the moment, it was such a change from her recent behaviour that it left Robbie feeling a bit whip lashed. He llooked at the lake she indicated and slowly he nodded his head and murmured "Alright." Before rising and setting his body in the direction of the water. It would be nice to clean out his coat and have a drink.

As he walked over he wondered when Chimera would be getting here..though now that he was away from the she wolf he felt himself perhaps regretting leaving his pack..he wasn't even sure what had convinced him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Evanescence watched Robin sulk to the lake. She made a mental note to keep an eye on him; there was something about him that held potential, but at the same time, could easily be turned. Once Chimera returned, she would order her to... guide the bru, if he need it. Yes. That would be the easiest route to go about it when it came time for summer to end and things around Lacrimosa to really begin. Everything now was just testing, seeing if they were loyal, if they were able to go through the rigorous tasks of what was yet to come.

She saw Corentine move out of the corner of her eye. Evanescence turned her head and followed her bodyguard's gaze, and a smile broke out on her black leather lips. "Epica..." she said in a most musical tone. "What brings you to Lacrimosa? And where be that handsome husband of yours?" She stood up, her white plume sweeping at her side, not raised in dominance as it usually were. She noticed that her elder sister had a whelp with her. Whether it was the same whelp she had seen her with many months ago, or no, didn't matter to her. It was beneath Epica's care. She glanced at Corentine. "No need to raise your guard, Corentine. This is my sister, Epica, and her... whelp. Both are currently welcome in the lands," she said, blue gaze turning back to Epica's.

She wondered what business Epica had. Hopefully, things in the lands of Fire and Ice weren't too... tumultuous, enough so her plans would have a hiccup. That would be unfortunate. Perhaps it was of their other sister, Within Temptation... The last Evanescence had seen of her she was romping with some male. Typical. She could be doing something far more productive, but it seemed that that half of the gene pool had fell in her favor. Born lucky, afterall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Occidere walked confidently up to Evanescence. She'd heard of this place, and decided that it would be perfect for her to join. She hadnt cleaned the blood off her muzzle and paws, as she felt that it showed not to mess with her. "Evanescence. I've heard of you. I would like to join this pack." Her steely glare shows that she means buiseness.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 pm

.:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 CorentineFin2

She made a barely visible, single nod of her head, but lowering her guard, she did not. Corentine wasn't looking at Epica or the whelp anymore. Instead, her attention was now aimed directly in front of her and Evanescence. A new arrival- an overly confident one at that by the glare she offered the alphess. A bloody form. Either didn't feel the need or have the means to to clean off, or wanted to over impress. She didn't care the reason why. She merely observed these facts.

Corentine saw seriousness, confidence, and strength in the way the fem held herself. Her own posture was completely relaxed, but she was the embodiment of a storm. And if the newcomer were to make a wrong move, she would find herself in a spot of trouble. Until then, she'd just be watchful, especially of those eyes, just as Evanescence's and any other wolf's were the first thing she noticed. The alphess would address the newcomer soon, enough, though. And she'd keep alert to their surroundings in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Epica's gaze had flicked to the female high on guard of what was probably known to her as her queen. Evon had faired well. The fem stood down and so did Epica, her breath came out softly and she looked down at Mav who sat there with a stupid look on his face. "Sister, you offered a home. I
come to accept that offer if it still stands, but not for long. I don't
know how long we will have. This pup. Maverick. He's being hunted by a
wretched female."
Epica looked around as if to spot the female around them in the shadows.

"Casanova asked me to protect him. I had gone off on my own, away from him, and... well let's just say men cannot hold things together when a female in heat comes around." a low rumble echoed in her throat and it almost released but she heard the whimper of the pup and looked down at him almost wanting to slay him herself. He looked like his mother, Epica had killed his mother. "I swore to protect him and his siblings, though as you can tell, I only have one with me. The sister is off somewhere with another wolf. I would have gone else where because I know you have plans of some sort, you always do. But we need to be somewhere I can trust, and at this point, you're the only one I can."

Her words were strictly spoken out of pure hate. She hated that brute for letting him in. She hated him for mating with this pups mother, and she hated him for betraying her. As pups Evon had said it's them against the world. She had been right. Freedom wasn't an option and this family would end up together again someway, for her, for Epica, that way was now.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 am

As Evanescence finished speaking and before Epica replied, a third voice interrupted. Evon didn't need Corentine to tell her that there was another wolf here, her form drenched in blood as if to prove something. Her snow-white hair bristled on the back of her neck and she stood, her tail and hackles raised, her cobalt glare as sharp as icicles. She did not lose her composure entirely, but of all things, Evon hated, hated wolves that were trying to appear more than what they were. "If you've heard so much about me," she said in a low, credulous tone; as if to test what in the world this femora was thinking she was doing. "Then you would know several things. The first being that I don't care for being interrupted. The second being thinking that you can be my ally simply because you've heard of me. And the third being that I detest those that don't put enough effort into caring for their own personal hygiene. In other words, hold your tongue." She didn't have anything else to say to the fem unless she would speak again. Relaxing into business with her sister once more, Evon knew that if anything truly got out of hand, Corentine would be the first to notice.

"Yes, the offer still stands," Evon replied to Epica as matter-of-factly. She smirked as her sister told her of Casanova. It was a shame, really. He had been such a handsome wolf. Not that Evanescence cared for romantic relationships. She had no time or reason for them. She glanced at Maverick, a sad-looking creature, and she partially wondered why Epica hadn't killed the boy. Then again, the instinct to kill wasn't as strong in her sister's blood as it was in hers. It was obvious that she had murdered the boy's mother. Evon could see this without further words having to be spoken. She raised her head and nodded. "I will let the pack know of your presence, and you will get the respect and protection you deserve. None will touch the whelp," she said, and turned to her bodyguard. "Corentine, please show my sister to an available den, if she so wishes. I will be fine for the next few minutes."

Evanescence turned again to the femora that had interrupted her. Her blue eyes were sharp again, as if trying to see through this wolf's soul, skeptical. "Now," she said, tail twitching at her side, half-raised. Though she had snapped at her and didn't care for her appearance, nothing could ever restrain Evon's curiosity. "You want to join this pack? Do tell me more. Wanting to join is simply not enough. Only wanting to join will get you killed."
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:15 pm

There was an interruption from the from another female and Epica smirked. Wrong move. She let her sister finish speaking and nodded to her. "Mav, let's go" she turned and looked at Corentine and shook her head. "It's okay. We will settle somewhere close by. He needs a nap" She bent down and nudged the pup. "Come on, nap time." She felt his protest and growled at him lightly and he moved ahead of her, both of them walked to a slightly shaded area and Mav positioned himself in what would eventually turn into a sleeping coma spot. "Mom. Is dad really dead" Maverick looked up at her without lifting his head. Epica had turned to watch what was going on with her sister and she gave a shrug when she looked back. "You know, I only say he's dead so you don't think about him, as far as I know he is to me. And he should be to you. I will love you more then I loved your father, but that's only because I have officially adopted you. Now close your eyes and ge-" she watched him breath in and out heavily. "I do love you Maverick... and I'm sorry..." she bent down and licked the top of his head and nuzzled him softly on the cheek with her nose.

A sigh and a switch she stepped away and sat down watching her sister. Her mind began to wander and the previous moments of her life played in her head. She laid down to enjoy them, knowing she was going to remember seeing the female die by her teeth. An un natural thing for her, seeing how she usually used herbs to kill, poisons of the earth.

"You did what!" she growled as she backed her mate into the corner. "I leave... and you do WHAT!" she wanted to strike at him. She wanted to kill him on the spot, but there was another grow and she turned her eyes on a black fem. "Is this is... is this the wench you slept with, the one who now carries YOUR children" she growled at her, her eyes were alight with hate and she wanted to slaughter them both. Right here, Right now. But the female was pregnant. "I'm staying here, and just you wait. You'll birth those whelps and I will kill you" she smirked and turned away from the 'happy' couple.

It was three weeks. Three. Birthed and the twins were alive, healthy, and looked just like their father. Sickening. She stayed though just as she promised. And it was two weeks after that she began her hunt. She had let the happy couple try to run, but along with healing came the perfect memory of scents. She had marked the pups with a special scent and tracking them was all too easy. They were still on milk, too bad, she could kill them too. Tracking. Tracking. And the chase didn't last to long. "Shall we... dance?" she came from the shadows and saw the look of fright on both their faces. "Epica... please... I'm sorry. I just" His words went right over her head and she didn't care. "Death to the betraying" she spoke aloud "But she didn't. She didn't know. Kill me. I will take the fate, but let her and the pups live." His words rang out again and she stopped.

"You would sacrifice for her, but you sacrificed me for her... pathetic, do you think I'd kill you, so she could live. You hurt me. And I hurt you back" And then it was over. She lunged at the female and caught her in a sudden moment of shock. Training had done her so well. There was no struggle, had the female just already given up hope about this whole situation. Probably, because she died sooner rather then Epica had thought. Once done, she licked the lips around her bloody teeth and turned to her old mate.

"Take care... *** hole." She smirked and turned only to look down at the pups. "What" she said softly but the male one didn't say anything. Neither did the female. She rolled her eyes and went to walk away when her old mate began to cry. "If you break down over her, now, I will take your pups. I swear it. You're an unfit parent." She turned to see him laying over the dead female. "Pathetic" She looked at the pups. They were small enough to carry still. She bent down picking them both up and trotted off not looking back, and hearing no sounds of being followed.

That was it. That was the end of a relationship. She had two pups that looked nothing like her, the little female looking like her mother and the male looking like his father... and his mother. It was horrible... it was horrible...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Occidere snarled out a challenge. "I'll show you!" Before even she knew what she was doing, she prepelled herself at Evon. She snapped her teeth, ready to taste warm blood.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Corentine nodded as Evanescence spoke to her. She turned to face Epica and Maverick, and was about to speak until she told her they'd be fine. Glancing in the alphess' direction, she replied, "I'll keep alert to your area so you can devote some attention to him, then," She was respecting Epica's wishes while keeping in mind that the rest of the pack wouldn't know of the situation and possibly see the pair as unwelcomed. Being positioned somewhat between the two groups allowed her to react to a threat towards Epica as well as to Evanescence if, for some reason, the situation got out of hand. She noticed the pair moving to a shaded spot a short distance away, still within close hearing range.

Turning as she heard a snarl, the new fem lunged. She took a step forward, keeping her form calm to react faster. After that one step, she didn't move, as the alphess said she'd be fine. This also wasn't a sneak attack, and although Corentine hadn't witnessed their leader fight yet, she wasn't concerned. A wolf wouldn't put themselves in danger with a new member if he or she couldn't handle it themselves on the chance that newcomer failed the task. Emerald eyes flashed dangerously, though, as she watched, waiting for any sign to indicate she should join the fight. The rest of her senses stayed true to her intent to guard over the pair sitting and slumbering under the shade of the tree.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 pm

What an interesting turn of events. It was as if she could see the fem lunge in slow-motion, and
as always, Evanescence was one step ahead of her. Evon sunk low to the ground and raised her head up, leathers pulled
back and incisors revealed, and she sprang up just in time to catch Occidere's throat. The fem's weight pulled her neck
and Evon allowed it to follow through, so that Occidere practically ripped her own neck out, Evon's jaws crushing her
windpipe and her teeth tearing her jugular. Occidere's neck snapped with a sickening crack, her throat spilling out a
waterfall of dark, thick blood. Evon released her, hot crimson staining her front, her maw bloodied. She snorted, Occidere
lying dead at her feet. "Well then," she said to the body, her plume swishing behind her. "I suppose you only
wanted to join, then. Your loss."
She smirked, and turned to find her bodyguard in between herself and Epica,
her stance alert.

Evanescence approached her at an easy gait, but she couldn't help but look over her shoulder. The sun draped down
through Lacrimosa's trees, illuminating patches of the ground below, banishing the mists that usually haunted the under-story.
Refusing to let her innermost thoughts show, Evon turned to Corentine, her smirk still in place. "I was beginning to get
bored,"
she remarked, noting the lack of activity lately, due to everyone out of the pack due to their assigned missions.
Her face fell, however, as she glanced over her shoulder again. "Corentine, I want you to make a sweep of the lands,
both the inner circle and the borders. I don't know if this fem was with anyone, but if they are, you know what to do."

She would have no assassins in her lands. She would make sure of this.

She turned and headed for the lake, choosing to leave her sister alone for the time being. It was easy to see that she
needed rest. Evanescence stepped into the grey, placid pool, the icy water stinging her flesh like steel needles. She got in
to about her hindquarters and lifted her head, reveling in the feeling; the water seemed to pull the blood right from her coat,
as if drinking it off of her. The bright sun shone down onto the lake and the lake, like a mirror, reflected this sunlight, shining
on the surrounding in a rather bizarre display. The water, however, did not grow any warmer. Evon sighed, dipping her
head and washing her bloody maw; for her, it was a pleasure to bathe in Lacrimosa Lake's shivering depths.

It was then that she noticed the yearling, Rob, along the water's edge, washing himself off as she had suggested. She paused
in her bath, considering her options for what to do with him. He was small, at the moment, but as a male, she had no doubt that
he would fill out and be a rather formidable wolf to cross. Considering this, she stepped out of the water and shook her pelt,
now clean and pristine once again. She loped over to Rob, approaching so that she would not take him by surprise. She paused
a good distance from him, but enough so that he could hear her. "Are you enjoying yourself, Rob?" she asked in a cool,
sweet tone. There was not malice, but curiosity behind her voice, wanting to prod into the young wolf's head...

OOC: Wolfquest gave me permission to kill Occidere.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:56 am

She watched the quick fight, only slightly relaxing when the fem was slayed. Upon being told to secure the borders, Corentine nodded and without another word left, quickly disappearing from sight as she made her way to start with the inner borders and working her way out. Her senses were alert for the faintest sign of a wolf she didn't recognize, but so far, there were none. So far, it seemed the fem had come alone, but she still had some ways to cover before she was sure.

Her movements were intentional, yet seemingly mechanical as she lost concentration of her foot movements and more attention to her current task. Time as a warrior given many assignments that involved travelling longer distances allowed for her subconsciousness to be trained to watch out for traps or wrong footsteps even while she might not fully recognize it. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but keep some awareness to her movements, for these lands still unsettled her a bit. There were things she was missing, things that she found she was fine not finding out about. She was curious for certain types of knowledge, but she knew where to draw the line and stop probing.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:56 pm

A shady figure moved into the lands of Lacrimosa.His alabaster coat was covered in blood from the tip of his nose to his shoulders. In his maw hung several small bundles of naked flesh. His lidless eyes stood crazed, the thick taste of blood feasting in his mouth. As the dark trees and the white mist absorbed him, the only thought racing through his head: Home.

t didn't took him long to find the shore of the lake, and he followed the oh so familiar scent of Evon, back to her "throne". He saw her white form wading in the water, along with a small brown dot. Whatever she was doing, he was sure she would make him wait a little, so there was no point in joining her in the cold water. He slowed his pace, and waited belligerently at the shore, dropping his "prize". Four dead pups fell on the muddy ground, ripped out of their mother's belly. Mort was back home
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:46 pm

She had finished her duty. All the packs had been visited and she had wound her way through the dangerous jungle that would eventually lead her home.

Lacrimosa.

Her grey form a fleeting shadow as she melted through the trees. Yellow eyes glowing in the dark of the trees. She took a deep breath and felt her body relaxing. This was home. This was where Evon was and she felt better being here.

She was glad she had not stopped to eat and instead pressed on, making better time. Ahh to drink from the lake's cool waters and to feast upon a hare that dared to make Lacrimosa it's home. This was paradise to her.

Her grey plume swished behind her as she loped through the trees. Her footsteps silent as she had been trained. They came naturally to her now. Scents of wolves filled her nostrils. New scents...scents she already knew. She wondered if anyone would dare stop her from roaming these lands. The new wolves did not know her yet...it could happen...she smirked.

All the kindness and lies though decietful had left her wanting to bite something. She slowed her lope to a trot as she began to see the water flickering out in front of her through the trees. Her trot slowed to a walk and she held a tail befitting of her rank here. She was Evon's second and she held herself as such.

Like a grey ghost she broke the trees and looked down upon the water. Golden eyes would take in two forms at the edge...no...three. The white familiar form of the Moon Goddess was one that Chimera would know anywhere. Then there was Rob. She smiled glad to see him fitting into the ranks. He would be a strong warrior...that part she didn't lie about. She did think he would be suitable. Another movement crossed her eyes as she walked slowly, making her way down to the shore. A male....and dead pups. Must have been on a mission of sorts. She wrinkled her nose and cleared her throat to announce her presence.

"I have returned."
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Before she could listen to the young bru's reply, a white and bloodied form made its way near.
The morbid scent told her that Mort had returned with exactly what she had asked for, proving himself to Lacrimosa.
She smirked and spotted another form not far away, slinking through the mists like a ghost, and pausing before the
water's edge. Her yellow orbs met Evon's blue ones, and even though Chimera spoke, there was much more than words
exchanged between their look. "Indeed, you have," Evanescence replied, as smooth as the water in which she
stood in. She cast a glance down at Rob. "Aren't you lucky? Your little crush has come home," she said
to him with a slight sneer, tongue wicked. She turned back to Chimera, her face serious. "When you are rested,
train him. He comes from one of the pure packs. They don't teach what we teach, if you catch my drift,"
she said.
It was a request, not an order. Rob was young, bristling with emotions, and Chimera was the perfect tool to carve him
into a fearsome warrior. She then walked past Chimera and said, in a low tone and out of the yearling's earshot,
"Teach him how to kill."

Ceruleans landed on Mort, who stood over the pile of dead pups as if it were a grand prize. It was candid, the way he
stood, proud that he had accomplished such a dreadful, awful thing. The sight amused her. One, two, three... four?
Oh, perhaps he was trying to impress her. She saw that he didn't bring one back alive, but pups often proved to be difficult,
anyways. And Mort wasn't being tested in capturing whelps, just killing them. "You have exceeded my expectations,"
Evon said, approaching slowly, respecting the crimson-stained bru's distance. By now, she understood that Mort had an
unpredictable nature about him, one that was easily given to bloodlust. "You've passed your test, Mort. Do as you wish
the carcasses, but don't leave them baking in the sun. Soon, when the others return, we will begin another test, one that
will strengthen the pack as a whole."

She paused, waiting for his reply. The warm sun passed in the sky, spilling shadows down on the forest floor; summer would
be upon them soon, and then autumn, and finally, winter. The time when all things needed to be perfect, in motion, happening.
Everything had to be in place. The pack, Lacrimosa, and of course, Echo. Little Echo... She wondered how the whelp was
doing.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:13 am

Mort merely nodded. "I'll dispose of them then." Although he was quite happy about her answer, he was also tired. So he grabbed the dead bundle up once more, and moved towards his hole in the ground, and the cave beneath it. He landed softly, as the entrance still wasn't perfect, and moved over to one off the far sides of the cave, before throwing the four small corpses into the pile of bones. Mort was grinning. Maybe he could and should collect all his trophies here? Moving closer to the entrance once more, he laid himself down on a smooth rock, that jagged out in the cave's wall. He had decided to take a few hours rest, and then get something to eat, followed by looking around if he could find anyone to talk with. Curling up, he was thinking about Evon's new test, and what it could be. After that things turned dark, and Mort drifted away in a dreamless sleep, drooling all the way.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Rob was brooding by the water oblivious to the death and carnage that was happening as he mulled over his thoughts. All his insecurities came rushing back. What was he doing here? He missed his mother and especially Jewel. He wondered how his sister was faring without him..he had been so mean to her before he left. Never even got the chance to say goodbye. Ears flicked at the sound of approaching padfalls and his head tilted when he saw Evon approaching him. The she wolf was stunningly white save the angry splash of red across her maw and chest. He shifted his weight uncomfortably not sure where the blood had come from. She cleansed herself and seemed to notice him then. Her intensely azure eyes made his own flick away in automatic submission though he felt some resistance from his instincts. They shouted at him to hold his ground and straighten up, but perhaps fortunately for him he was still young and unsure of himself. His doubt leading him to take a more submissive course. Her lyrics trickled into his auds and he felt his spine tingle from the base of his neck all the way to his tail. Her words belied her deadly facade and as usual he felt unsure of himself. He was in foreign waters here and he found himself frantically trying to find a lifeline. To her question he merely shrugged looking down once again. But others came and she probably missed the halfhearted gesture.

He spied the big male wolf with a hulk of bloody...somethings in his mouth. They were dropped to the ground unceremoniously and he squinted at them trying to figure out what they were. His stomach started to turn and he felt his hackles rising up in revulsion. Sacred Fenrir...were those dead pups?! Images of his brother flashed through his mind. His mouth felt dry and he felt like throwing up, his throat and stomach constricting dangerously. He felt afraid suddenly. And while the bru was still some yards off Rob knew without a doubt that he was right. Doubt had been his companion this whole trip but never fear. It gripped him fiercely just then shaking him to the core. Realization finally hit home that this was perhaps one of the most foolish endeavors of his life. He could not take his eyes off the bloodied limp forms on the dirt. As the fear began to grip his heart there was another stronger emotion that shoved it away. Wrapped itself around him so tight that his thoughts began to fuzz over, his eyesight going red. Not before Chimera entered his view but who was she again? She had some sort of meaning to him but he couldn't quite recall it at the moment...

To the outside world he would look tense but merely frozen as if say the sight of Chimera had done that to him. His ears were ringing and sounds were coming in strangely warped. Your little crush has come home the steely voice echoed in his head. Head heavy he swung it with bloody images flashing with each blink. He felt his heart beat slow as if time could not contain him. The white witch was stalking away from him and left only the she wolf behind. Chimera. Rage suddenly swelled forth bursting from him like a violent torrent and his body moved without him even knowing it. Two angry strides, more of a hurtling motion, and he was upon her. Bodies colliding with surprising force. Yes he was a young brute but his father and mother were beta's of his home pack and his adolescence was almost over in the physical sense. He was on top of Chimera fangs snapping in her face, breath hot and angry. Instinctively ducking his neck to avoid her retaliation his teeth clacked once more. The scent of her filled his nostrils in this perversion of an intimate embrace he found another unexpected emotion pop up but to be analyzed later. The rage washed that all away. But possibly it was her scent that cleared his vision a little if not the anger. He looked down into her face panting. "Why did you bring me here?!" He half yelled half barked. His limbs shook with emotion and tears even threatened but he held it all back.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Chimera nodded her head to her queen, her golden eyes a glow. She would train him and she nodded. It had been easy to sway the young male. He was so trusting...but she hadn't exactly lied to him. He hungered to learn how to fight and here he would. Her queen's soft whisper hit hear ears.

Teach him how to kill...

"I will." A soft vow escaped her lips.

Evon moved on to the brute who held dead whelps. A task, no doubt, to prove him. Chimera watched her and in that was caught by surprise. She was thrown to her back and her teeth came flashing automatically. She was no whelp who was coddled and Evon honed that training.

Teeth snapping, clicking on cold air as he tucked his neck and yelled.Her own neck would be tucked and a flash of fangs returned fire. His breath was hot in her face. Hot with anger. She lifted her lip in a silent snarl, no warning she would thrust her feet up into his belly, talon's sharp ...a hard force that would have thrown him off her. She quickly rolled to her feet, clicking her teeth to bloody one of his shoulders if her aim was true.

"Why did I bring you here Robbie?" She asked using his childhood name. "You wanted to learn how to fight and I am here to teach you. I am the only one that can get you what you want." She said dancing around him, her grey form a fleet shadow. "I can give you everything you want." She came up behind his ear and whispered, rubbing her bodice against him slightly trying to bring him back under her spell.

"Rob...you pack is weak. Why do you think they were able to kill your brother....do you think your sister will be able to fend off the monsters and keep them at bay? No. Do you think the pure of heart are able to do what is necessary to protect the pack? They try...but they are WEAK.." She whispered and came to his other side and licked at the blood that marred his coat. "You are powerful Rob....you have potential...but if you are to master it..." She said a sweet whisper in his ear. "You need to accept the inner monster that is within us all and chain it to do your bidding."

She shook out her coat and lifted her chin. Showing him no fear. He was strong. It had surprised her...it would never happen again but to all out fight him now would be to loose him. They couldn't loose him. No he was an asset.

"Let me help you Rob." She murred bringing her nose close to his and then letting her tongue flick out and lick it's tip in an intimate gesture. She looked anything but plain in this heartbeat. Her fur was grey like the dawn and her eyes golden like the sun, hot and full of life and allure. "I promised I would teach you Rob....I aim to keep that promise...you will never be able to protect those you love running back to your pack. This way,you can take your knowledge back with you." She encouraged looking deeply into his eyes. "You will be able to protect your family...your future..."

She took a deep breath and turned her head away coyly.

"Besides..."

The trap.

"I believe in you Rob...I know you could be something..."

The bait.

"I knew it in my heart when I first saw you."

She met his eyes boldly.

Set.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:16 am

"Excellent," Evanescence replied, black lips clapping. She watched the bloodied brute leave, wondering what exactly "disposing" meant to him. She wouldn't at all have been surprised if he chose to eat the corpses, as few of Lacrimosa's more... unstable members used to do. Regardless, a crazy one was always a necessary addition to a strong pack. It kept everyone on their toes. A snarl from behind her over by the lake made her turn her head in time to see Rob lunging for Chimera's throat, and the white queen stood still. Chimera was strong enough to defend herself and keep the situation under control. Seeing that there was no need for intervention, she made her way back over to Occidere's corpse, gathering flies in the sun.

She would bury the wolf, but she would get no funeral.

And when the deed was done, she lifted her nose in the air, searching for other scents, as if checking on all of the wolves in the surrounding area. Corentine was still on patrol. Mort had gone to his den. Chimera and Rob were at the lake. Epica and her runt were resting. Of all the wolves she had sent away to complete their tests, Vault was the only one who had not returned yet. She had not given him a time limit, but she had little patients for things that take longer than they should. They had a schedule to follow, afterall, whether they realized it or not. This anxiousness was plain to see, though she hid it well beneath a mask of coldness and rigidity. She found herself walking up to her sister and the whelp. No matter what, Epica was always of sound mind and made good for intelligent conversation.

"So what do you plan on doing with him?" Evanescence asked, keeping her tone light and looking at Mav. She would not have to discuss her scheme, just distract herself from wanting to go full throttle with them for the time being. None of the pack was ready, though every fiber of her being couldn't wait for things to unfold in the next winter. She smirked at the whelp, sinister azure eyes dancing. It was always the young ones that perked her interest. They were play-things, really. "I hope you plan on doing something with him, that is."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Rob's again was checked when with a powerful push of her hind legs he was thrown off of her. He set his feet quickly and faced her teeth snapping. She was up quicker than he and he felt fangs scrap his shoulder, wincing as they broke skin he took a step back but otherwise held his ground snarling. She was circling around him and he felt fear, anger and adrenaline mix into one. He had never been in a real fight before. Just with his brother and sister. He felt his instincts rearing up and his head swiveled to track her movement. He was surprised that she did not even seem that angry or ferocious. Her words snaked into his ears and battled his own thoughts. She made him feel foolish. Yes he did want to learn how to fight...he body slowly began relaxing as if she had already defeated him. Perhaps she had. He allowed her approach, the touch of her against his ear. She muddled his thoughts and the feel of her pushing against him. Tail lowered along with his ears. Weak..yes the pack was weak. His father could not protect them. Nuri was old. They were weak and that's why Koda had died. Eyes became clouded and almost dull. Her words wrapped around him, her touches for some reason soothed him. Her tongue caressed the very wound she made but then again that had been his fault hadn't it? He winced slightly and felt himself leaning towards her. When she moved around to look at his eyes directly he felt his eyes flick down in embarrassment when she licked his nose but he could not keep them down. Part of that was desire and part of that was his natural instincts as a male rising up from some unknown depths. She was stunning and he did not even want to look away anymore. I can help my family..I can protect Jewel.. He tried not to think about the way he left his sister. Her face flashed through his mind with such strong clarity it almost seized him completely. And then there was only Chimera. Her eyes blazed and he just wanted to drink it in. He wanted her to teach him everything he needed to know. There was a strange stirring below his belly and he could not help the soft whine when she turned her face away. But she kept speaking and he felt himself locked into her. Her words like air to him. She saw something in him? And with those final words something broke within him but whether for good or ill no one would be able to tell. Until much, much later.

Ashamed of his behavior his head finally fell, his insecurities as a young wolf rising to the surface once more. Another soft whine came out and he whispered quietly. "I'm
sorry.."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:32 pm

She had felt his body press into her own. She had heard the way his breathing changed from rage to something else entirely. His soft unsure whine's music to her ears and his words came a whisper.

~"I'm sorry..."~

The trap was sprung. She had him now.

Turning to him she took a deep breath and turned her face that in this moment looked anything but ordinary. Her eyes more golden than the sun and her grey pelt look like it held starlight. She smiled and her tail wagged softly. "It's okay Rob.." She said her voice a gentle song now and she leaned in to nuzzle him once more. A soft reassurance.

"I know how you feel...this is all so new...then I had to part from you for a bit....it upset me too." She said her eyes holding emotions that seemed to match her words though in the depths of her mind she smirked, hidden from Rob and all of those around her. Evon would see through the mask surely. She was the one who taught her everything she knew.

"But I am so glad you stuck it out..." She said moving from him to brush her pelt against his before bending her head to drink from Lacrimosa Lake. She looked over her shoulder at him. Her body relaxed and unafraid of him...even though he just had attacked her.

After quenching her thirst she turned and bumped his shoulder softly. "Now...why don't we go for a walk. I've missed you and I want to hear if you have learned anything while I was away....then we can start your training. I will personally teach you myself Rob....I think.." She gave a soft giggle. "You will be my best student." She said. "At the very least.." She teased. "My favorite."

She flicked her tail against his legs and trotted out in front of him. "Come I have some places I would like to show you." She smiled her feet dancing and light, almost playfully. If one were to see her they would question her being Evon's second for sure....though if anyone were to test her they would find themselves in a world of hurt.

She lead him through the ghostly trees. "Part of strength is being fit.." she said leaping lightly over a fallen tree silently as a shadow. "A wolf who lazes about all day will come to find his muscles won't obey him if he is attacked no matter how strong his will is." She explained as if it was casual conversation not putting down Rob in the least just stating a fact. "The old addage "Only the strong survive." Is true Rob." She said looking over her shoulder as they moved through the wood.

They came to a clearing next. It was silent and still as if all the animals about knew that death was out hunting. She wagged her tail, flicking it high above her back and smiled. "Here is where we will have a bit of practice." She said. Her own body cried for rest after her long journey...but this was important. She needed to have him bond with her again. They could have lost him..if he was older...they probably would have...but his youth and inexperience helped. "Now...for this...we will refrain teeth....for I do not want you all blooded." She grinned as she faced him and backed up a few paces. "So Rob...." She became light on her feet and dancing a bit slightly. "Catch me then...." She challanged.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Epica looked up watching things happen. Wolves coming back, wolves going again. This was just like... home. No one was lazy, everyone was doing something, only the higher of them could actually sit for a moment and converse, and her sister came over and she sat up at her approach, not nodding, but atleast sitting to show some respect. When Mav didn't move she bent down nipping his shoulder, hard enough he gave a small yelp, and he jumped up. "When anyone who shows you respect comes over, you respect them in return and stand" She growled down at him and he bowed to Evon which made Epica snort a little. She had grown harsh thanks to that male, and though she didn't see it, maybe tempting this pup to learn her ways was payback. "What am I going to do with him?" she repeated the question as her own and shrugged. "I haven't figured that out yet. I couldn't let him die out there. He has... potential with my help" She looked up at the blue eyed devil of her sister. "Have anything in mind besides the tedious... 'training and mental exhaustion' we all had to go through" she thought of her father and sighed. What a shame. He was gone. Their 'home' was gone, though the replica was starting to become here. "Because I'd gladly take any ideas, besides letting him get killed" her eyes turned to behind her sister where the bru held the dead pups. Once you taste your own blood... you loose your mind, though she had seen many of wolves eat the young, she hoped that this male wouldn't. Females lost it, males lost it, chemical make up didn't change the mental stability some wolves just didn't have...
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Tree…Tree…Tree…Tree…Boulder…Tree…The depth of the forest had always seemed like a dangerously wonderful place, and one could never expect what was just ahead of them, even if they were among the most skilled of trackers. Yet now after having been in the snowy mountains, the deep green valleys, the frigid ice sheets, and the yellow beaches of these lands in a relatively short period of time, Vault had grown used to the monotony of long travels. Let me guess, he thought. There’s going to be more sets of trees 100 meters from now. And, unfortunately enough, his prediction was supported, and the dark green forest continued. However, the sights of the forest were a comforting sign that he was close to where he needed to be. Vault could look forward to that, as his orange orbs radiated in their usual glow and his dark brown pillars never slowed in pace. His time was running out to preserve the state of the plants he now carried gingerly in his maw, but the distance from the checkpoint seemed so close that it no longer played a factor in his mission; the flowers and herbs were still moist and colored with chlorophyll.

Finally, familiar signs began to appear. The sky had darkened from its usual blue hue to a never-ending thickness of grey. The ground was thick with suffocating fog. The light between trees had turned to almost complete darkness, and eyesight no longer became the most reliable sense. Even the earth beneath him crumbled like ash debris; so dead and lifeless yet so distinct. He never faltered or broke stride to truly look at the changes around him, for his subconscious had detected it well enough that he never had to move his eyes from the direction straight in front of him. The trees became wider and wider apart, until the wet sand and the lake lay in front of him, glistening without light. He pads sunk in without hesitation to the remembered ground, as he marched towards the pride rock and Evon’s location. No other wolves seemed to be in the area, but he figured everyone had returned from their various duties at this point. The queen’s white sinister form grew closer and closer in his vision. His formed skulked forward until he was only about a foot from her face, housing those ice cold pools that struck right down into her soul. In that sense, she hadn’t changed much as far as he could remember. He bowed his head, delicately dropping the massive, colorful bundle of various healing plants he had successfully taken from Tirisfal. Seeing Epica nearby, he simply gave a respectful nod to her, recognizing her presence (and her resemblance to Evon). “I’m baaacck.” he said in a sing-song voice that still resonated his normal deadpan sarcasm. He looked up at her from his bowed position, the seriousness still burning in his eyes. His maw returned back to the ground, as he quickly began to organize the flowers and herbs according to species (more for his preference than her’s). With his nose so close to the earth, he noticed the new scent that had entered Lacrimosa. It was definitely a young bru, but he couldn’t tell where he had originally come from; the scent had an almost similar uniqueness to the ones he remembered from the Black Pearl. “So, whose the rube?” he asked, concerning the new member he sensed, his head never leaving the ground as he continued to organize. “Is it the one Chimera brought in?”
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Every so often, Epica had something up her coat Evanescence could not see. It was what kept things interesting, and right now, that was her little whelp. She was surprised that there was no plan for him - then again, she was the planner and the executioner of the family. "Hmm..." she hummed, mulling over what possible purpose Mav could have serving Lacrimosa. She watched as Epica nipped his side, forcing him to stand up and bow, even though it was a messy bow at that. Regardless, he would need a lot of teaching, moreso than Rob. She considered what would be happening in the near future, and smirked. "I have come to a conclusion - he will be trained, in the traditional ways. At the end of the summer, I will be bringing back a whelp from one of the packs. Mav will be her little 'friend', you see. He will need to watch her every move, her captor of sorts. Then when he's older, we could train him to be an executioner," she replied, cerulean eyes sparking with darkness as she moved her gaze from Epica to the pup. No matter what kind of personality he had, every wolf could fit the mold for Lacrimosa, given the right kind of training.

A sing-song voice caught her auds and her smirk dropped when she spied Vault returning several meters away. "If that's not a plan for him, we'll think of something more appropriate when the time comes," she said to her sister, before getting up and inspecting the herbs the thief of the pack laid out. He began to sort them into piles, but Evon did not need to see them sorted to know what each one was. There was valerian, purple coneflower, comfrey, milk vetch, chamomile, catnip, dandelion, aloe, garlic, cat's claw, and many more. It delighted her that she had been correct in assessing that Tirisfal had the best healing stashes. "Excellent work, Vault. You've certainly earned your place here in the pack," she said, taking a step back and allowing him to do whatever he needed to do. "You've traveled a long way. Take a load off. It will be a couple of hours before I call the pack to a meeting, now that everyone has returned. As for the rube, yes, it is the one Chimera brought in. He needs a bit of work. They're sparring in the clearing to the north, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Lacrimosa Lake   .:. Lacrimosa Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Lacrimosa Lake
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next