Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Ajax stared at Esa with a smirk. "I'm glad to be back too, I guess, cause, as nice as it was to be away, Robin's son, he's... What a baby. I'd never let a woman boss me around like he let someone else. Whatever. But that wolf that brought me here, he's interesting. Say's he's related to Serenity, the white male. He said that my dad is dead... which... who cares right, who needs so called parents" He sighed and looked around confused. "But what's going on here?" He turned to her and smiled while she playfully began her remark about growing bigger. "OH REALLY!" he bellowed outwards and jumped at her attempting to knock her down playfully. Call it a dominance thing, but he didn't like the fact even as a joke she challenged him... His eyes lit up and he puffed his chest out, his eyes glinted with danger... but who would understand this part of him... No one... but who could he control. Not himself... Something was wrong with him, but he embraced it almost... Green eyes flashed and he tried to push her down even more then...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Nuri was pacing the area anxiously awaiting the arrival of the pack. With Doctor injured, Ali and Jewel among the turmoil his anxiety was through the roof. When there was movement his eyes immediatley latched onto it and he saw Bright and the pups coming up along with Serenity and another bru...was that Ajax? His ears perked in excitement. It most certainly was! He had left at the same time as Robin and Ali's boy..but was he back as well? A scan of the area showed now sign and he frowned. He intended to speak to the youngling as soon as possible about the matter. More pack was arriving and more movement caught his eye. It was Elysia! A momentous whoosh of air released from him in a breath he didn't realize he was holding. She hadn't even come to him instead just went to her den mates. A frown marred his greying muzzle there was a shot of sadness through his heart. He stood to go to her but Robin was approaching him in the sudden swirl of activity. He gave the bru his full attention knowing full well how much he did for the pack. He listened intently to the report nodding his head mumbling affirmatives. Cade huh? He would have to speak to this wolf and thank him for his assistance. He intended to go to his daughter as soon as he finished dealing with Robin. "Yes, I left Doctor to Ali and Jewel...I'm not sure he can walk so as soon as everyone is here we will go to help."His own shoulder ached from when he assisted him. His eyes darted over to the pups and back to Robin. "Ajax is back." He said plainly with a pause added "I haven't seen your son though..." Everyone knew they had disappeared at the same time though no one was sure if the two were related.

Glancing around he was on the edge of his toes. "Robin do what you see fit, if you need to go to your mate go." He touched the bru's shoulder in thanks before walking towards his daughter. His ebon formed stalked over to where Bright was speaking with the pups and cleared his throat. "Elysia!" He near about barked. He eyed her sternly "I'll be requiring your presence...now." His tone brooked no argument and he stepped a few paces away from everyone else. She hadn't come to him...he hadn't been the most involved father but there was always so much with the pack...
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

Number of posts : 17
Pawprints : 36
Registration date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Cade   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Cade nodded at the wolf not really knowing him but took his help and walked with him to the Okura falls, his head starting to clear slightly but knew he would have a head ache for awhile now. His blue eyes looking around seeing Elysia fine making him breath better and noticed other pups and wolves. As the wolf that helped him from before walk over and talked to another wolf giving him a chance to lie down, making him sigh heavily, stretching his muscles as his head pounded tiredly. His eyes started to close feeling very heaven.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Pawprints : 538
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Cobalt heard the bark of the fellow wolf that he knew. It was Cardinal. The brute had barely remembered where he had went after thunderous hooves shook the land. As he opened his yellow orbs, the dark brute had found out that he was upon the ground. He felt a liquid against his cheek and his leg. He slowly looked to his leg to see blood seeming down it. His memory on what happen was a blur. Then he did remember that an elk had jumped in his path, which he was going to head to the others, but the elk must had injured him a bit. As he stood, careful of his paw still, he looked to Cardinal's direction and barked. "Over here!" Cobalt bounded forward so that he could be in view of the bru. "I have no clue what honestly happened!" He said in a tired and dull voice. He was just happy that he wasn't dead.

[Still getting into the swing of things. Sorry.]
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:49 pm

She knew he'd feel awkward after her comments, and it came as no surprise when the young hessian played with the terra. There would still be teasing, that much was still in her to poke some fun. However, there wasn't a muscle in her body that would take it so far as to put him down. Instead, perhaps she might be able tobring out some confidence. Perhaps get him to stand up for himself a little. Harder said than done, as on cue Bright's lyrics penetrated their gathering. The fae was much like a mother to her, and was much of an over bearing one on Haru. The granite young woman smiled when Bright showed up, another face she was happy to see safe. Haru's tone made her smirk a little, he saw that she didn't help his cause all that much. Still, the fae was a mother, so there wasn't much to be done. This became clear when, suddenly, she was looked over with concern.

"I'm fine, Bright. There was th-" Elysia cut herself off from telling another energetic explanation of what happened. "Actual yes, I am hungry! And exhausted, could you get me a vole, or hare, please?" Elysia's tone took on a tiredness and she looked up earnestly to Bright. Ely wondered if her ruse might work, she glanced quickly to Haru and winked. She'd hopefully act her way into getting rid of Bright, who seemed keen to please anyway. Then the two of them could slip away for a bit, maybe go see what the others were up to. Despite their harassment of Haru, Elysia was still close with her sister, and she hadn't seen her since the stampede. Plus, the hessian needed to stand on four pillars, and she'd be there to help. The mischevious young woman could think of a few good names to call Ajax or Esa should she need to.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Robin released a sigh. It seemed that Cade and Elysia would be all right. Cade stumbled and Robin rushed over to provide him a shoulder, but the male got his bearings and stood. "You've done a great service to the pack protecting Elysia," he said. Elysia was more than a pup, afterall. She was the heir, and her safety was of the utmost importance. "Come. Let us head to Okura Falls. We can relay the story to Nuri." He turned swiftly, eager to deliver the news, to tell the Alpha that his daughter was safe and the danger of the stampede far and away now. He had no doubt that Cade would wait for Elysia to catch up, and that he would protect her should any other danger arise. Robin loped through the snowy woodlands past the Low Dens and around Serenity Lake, curving northeast, the freshly-fallen snow crunching beneath his paws. His legs were long and limber, perfect for travelling in such conditions. He looked up at the pale sky when there was a break in the beeches and saw that a dark, heavy snow cloud was settled upon Bloodstained Peak of Muerta Mountains. It was possible that they would be intercepting the storm, given the valley's position on the range's windward side, but he hoped that it would hold off until they were recovered. There was also the possibility that it could sit at the top of the mountain, like smoke around a volcano, and do nothing more.

Most of the pack was at the falls, now frozen over with winter. Bright and her children were speaking to a male he didn't recognize; his scent lingered of something wretched, but he could not be perceived as a total threat. He wouldn't be standing where he was if he was. Robin panted, his skin hot from all that had happened, his muscles weary. He needed rest. He went up to the frozen stream and cracked the thin ice with his paws, lapping up the chill water that seemed to turn his insides to lead. He lifted his head once more and found Nuri not far away. Robin approached, tilting his dial in respect. "I'm glad to see you made it out all right. Your daughter is safe. A young male named Cade is her rescuer. He protected her during the worst of it. I think he can give you the full story, I don't know the details," he reported. "From what I understand, Doctor was injured in the stampede. Ali is treating him now, and she said that they would meet us here, but I think if his wounds are too much, they will have to stay put. Jewel is with them. I'm not sure where Cardinal went... I haven't seen him since the start of the whole mess." He sighed. Telling Nuri all of this information made him realize how exhausted he was. He had been woken up when the thunderous rumble of hooves on the earth first began. One couldn't tell, but his maroon eyes were bloodshot and weary. As much as he wanted to rest, though, he wouldn't be able to until the rest of his family was back, safe and sound. He was eager to chase down Ali and Jewel, but knew it was better for him to remain at the Falls. "If there's anything you need me to do, Nuri, just say so," he said. He was always ready to offer a hand to his leader.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Haru looked up from his paws and saw the playful light in Ely's eyes. He tipped his head slightly as she spoke, not a cruel word passing her lips - no teasing jabs or put-downs. Had she always been this way? He let his speckled silver gaze fall to the ground again. The others picked on him so much that he had just assumed Elysia was in on it too. After all, she used to spend a lot of her time with her sister, so when Esa made the remarks that she did, Haru had always thought that Ely must be in on it, too. But maybe she was different. He looked up again to see the brightness in her eyes, and exctiement in her voice as she asked him if he knew what the thundering was. He just shook his head; he hadn't a clue. Suddenly she began talking very quickly, and it was clear that now she had survived the stampede, she was going to have quite a story to tell. He couldn't help but wag his tail at her enthusiasm. He blinked in amusement as she finally stopped, out of breath, before she sat up.

A worried expression crossed his face when she accused him of not coming to save her. He could hear the playfulness in her tone, but he wasn't sure how to respond. His paws scuffed the dirt again. "But... well I, um..." he stuttered uncomfortably, staring at the ground. What should he tell her? "Haru!" came Bright's voice, "What are you up to over there? You're not getting into trouble after what's just gone on, are you?" She could see his tail sticking out of the undergrowth, and wondered if he was sneaking off. She padded up behind him and shoved her way through the brush. Haru looked behind him, somewhat glad for the interruption during his awkward moment, but a little disappointed too. His company had never been sought out by another of his age, and he was intrigued Elysia's sudden change in attitude. Would Bright always be watching him like a little pup? "I'm just talking to Ely, you don't have to get all worked up about it," he said with some bitterness in his voice. He could see that his tone had stung her a little, but he couldn't help it. He knew she cared about him and paid him so much attention because he was clumsy and the others teased him, but sometimes the way she hovered over him only made things worse.

"Elysia, you're back!" Bright said, recovering from Haru's stinging reply and rushing past him to check on Ely. The younger fae was not her daughter, but she couldn't help feeling so attached. She'd nursed all the pups when Silent fell too ill to care for them. She almost felt as though it was her only purpose, to look out for these youngsters. "Are you okay, Ely?" she asked, her voice crackling with emotion, "You're not hurt, are you? Are you hungry?" Silver eyes were full of worry, and she would do anything to make the fae feel better if she was feeling shaken. In the meantime, Haru glanced awkwardly to Elysia, then hung his head and waited for Bright to finish up and hopefully go away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

The two pair of amber jewels followed the hessians approach, studying behind playful eyes. The stark reflection of a younger Silent, though she wasn't aware of it. Her tassel swayed back and forth, despite the terrifying situation she had been in, Elysia was in a good mood. For a second, her attention shifted to Cade and a briefly her crania dipped, and then again her attention was on Haru. It wasn't difficult to see the submissive nature, but rather then attack she would welcome the company. Maybe the adults were blind but Ely could see how the other pups treated Haru, and never with any reason.

Still, the fae couldn't surpress a smirk at his timid approach. The shuffling paws didn't help his cause, but his sincere lyrics caught her attention. " I'm glad you're alright too, Haru. I was happy to know no one else got caught in that." Elysia gazed to the gathered wolves. There was a definite change in her, that much she had learned once the horror was over. Elysia truely was just pleased no one else was hurt. Elysia studied Haru's clueless tone, and she smirked."You don't know what that was do you?" Her tone was energetic, and she lifted herself slightly from the terra. "Oh! You don't! It was crazy..." She spoke quickly about having to run from the herd, and then having to hidein a ravine before leading Cade, who had come to save her, out of the ravine. "...and then I followed my father here." It was then that she took a breath, sitting up and whipcord thumping the ground. "Where were you? Why didn't you come same me?" Elysia accused playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:09 am

Cade walked slowly with Elysia, not really knowing where he was going just following her. He kept his head low and stayed close to her. His auds were still ringing and he was dizzy, his snout looking up about to see where he was but made everything feel more nauseating making him look down, closing his eyes. He just needed a moment or two. Shaking his black fur, standing still for a sec, now looking up seeing Elysia and another pup.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm

The young male sat quietly by himself, wanting to do something, but having nobody to do anything with. His mother was already laying down, her body curled and tail tucked over her paws. She certainly wasn't in any mood to play around. He tried to avoid paying any mind to Esa and Ajax as they interacted, annoyed already at them. Ajax had hardly been back and he'd already managed to poke fun at him, and Esa was no better. Sighing with boredom, Haru slunk down into a comfortable position, flicking his tail out as he plucked up grass with his teeth. He perked up as some wolves began to arrive at the falls. Glancing around, he wondered where Elysia was; had they found her? He nearly jumped with surprise when something lightly struck his rump. He turned to look and saw the pebble that had bounced off of him - further in the undergrowth, a pair of familiar eyes gleamed. "Elysia?" he whispered. He glanced to Bright. She hadn't noticed anything.

He got up and padded quietly towards her, slipping into the undergrowth beside her. Humor seemed to dance in her eyes, and he wondered what she was thinking. He also wondered why she seemed to be inviting him. No one ever seemed to pay him much mind, but regardless, he would be glad for the opportunity. He just hoped she hadn't called him over to bug him or let him down. Shuffling his paws in the dirt, he said quietly, "I-I'm glad to see you're okay." That was all he could think of to say, as he hadn't seen what all that thundering was about, and any details had been thus far kept from him and the other pups. He wondered if she'd seen what it was. Maybe she would tell him, or maybe she had some sort of plan in mind.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 am

The nightmare was over, the familiar tone of Robin reached her auds and two orbs glittered briefly. Cade was safe, and so was Robin, that meant Ali was as well. A relief to her heart, but it continued to beat rapidly. The adrenaline coursed through her as fast as the elk themselves, and swiftly her mitts carried her after Nuri. The father who seemed brief in her life, a thought that had just begun to settle within her. Elysia's mind reeled as she moved after her father, only slowing down when she got too close. The rush was over, and now the young fae was filled with thoughts that caused some turmoil. Elysia stopped short of Nuri, hues danced across his form, then she moved away and emerged further from him.

Her attention siezed on her sister, perhaps out of instinct. The two black wolves caused a slight disorientation, Ajax's apperance alone was a distraction. It came as no surprise to see her sister nearby, a smirk crossed her jowls briefly. Everyone was safe here, which was a relief, and what was really important. Her hope was that the others were safe as well, she had fled so quickly. Cade, he deserved recognition. It was something she'd bring up to her father. No. It would be her own words. Hues lifted to the black hessian swiftly and then averted to Bright and Haru. A smirk danced across her maw, and her mitts carried her over to the mother and son. When she got close she dashed into the foliage, and slinked forward as silently as she could. Elysia stuck her head out briefly to see where she was going, and out enough to be seen. Slipping closer she repressed a giggle, pressing herself to the terra she came from behind Haru.

Her eyes danced as her frame slinked forward, her whipcord gently swaying to and fro. One mitt after another till there was only a tail length apart, it was hard not to just laugh. Elysia paused in her advancment when she came upon a pebble, the fae took aim with her mitt and gently tossed at the hessian. Ely giggled briefly and stifled a few, before correcting herself and waiting for Haru to notice. Bright was close, and Elysia didn't want to alert the older wolf. They wouldn't go far, she was simply bored.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:30 pm

As gently as she could, Ali prodded and poked her patient as he spoke. Having him talk was not only keeping him awake, but distracting him from the pain. She didn't have to touch his front leg to know that yes... It was a clean break. Despite all of her best healing methods, he would likely walk with a limp for the majority of his life. His back leg was indeed sprained, but he was lucky that it wasn't broken... because if that was the case, then he wouldn't walk again. Instead of putting all of her energy into worrying about these things, she instead nodded at his words. "Yes. Robin and I came across them both during the stampede. They are both all right. Robin is leading them to the Falls. I don't want to risk moving you, so it looks like we're stationed here on the battlefield for now," she said. It had been so long since she had been out here, out in the field... It was refreshing, helping Doctor on the spot. She paused, looking over her shoulder for Jewel... Ali couldn't leave Nuri's side, she needed those herbs, and someone would eventually have to tell the others that they couldn't move...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 BrightMoonb

Bright was glad that they were moving, and so grateful that Ajax had been returned to her, but she felt a growing sense of distaste for the male that had brought her son. She had already felt the tension between he and Serenity, and now she was getting an idea of why the older male might not like him. He was too rough with the youngsters, and his laugh sent a chill down her spine. If there was one thing she hated in this world, it was the wicked of spirit, and Priest was certainly one of them. Such dasterdly wolves had only brought misery and fear into her life, and she could not bear the thought of sharing territory with such a wolf. "I am so grateful you brought him home," she spoke appreciatively, looking him in the eye so he knew she was sincere. However, she gave him a curt nod and some parting words following her thanks. "We'd best make haste," she said, "I will speak with Ajax about his disappearance later." She moved away from him and kept to herself as she watched the pups move along.
Of course, Bright was watching her wards and hearing what was going on between them. She scowled when she heard Ajax's words of belittlement to his brother, and let out a growl of disapproval, coming up behind and lightly cuffing him over his ears. "Mind yourself, Ajax," she said, disappointment also showing in her eyes, "You've been so missed by your peers, try to be pleasant." She knew that Haru had worried about his brother's disappearance, and it didn't seem fair now that Ajax was picking on him immediately upon his return. How was she ever going to teach this mismannered pups to behave? She hoped dearly that it was not genetics... surely he wouldn't turn out just like his own father? As for Esa... she just seemed to be influenced by him, but hopefully she would snap out of it with enough encouragement in the righ direction.

Esarosa

Esa noticed as her mother abruptly broke off her conversation and changed her position amongst the moving wolves. She let go of her caretaker's tail as Bright fell in somewhat behind them, as though to herd them along from behind. Her ears burned hot as she felt like Bright was watching her as Ajax approached her. Still, she couldn't ignore the handsome young male, and her tail waved through the air as he addressed her, his green eyes glimmering with mischief. He didn't sound too pleased to be back, but she grinned with delight. "Honestly, I'm so glad you're back," she said with a light, teasing shove to his shoulder, "Everyone's so serious.. it was dragging me down." She snickered as he poked fun at Haru, and the look on the other boy's face came through. He always got so defensive, it just made it even more fun to tease him. It wasn't their fault that he tripped up in everything he did. She blinked as Bright suddenly came up to scold Ajax for his words. Did she always have to be right there to listen in? Still, she smirked at his comment on how he'd grown and how she seemed to have gotten smaller; she gave a little snort of amusement.

"Oh, so you think you're the only one that's grown?" she gave a chuckle, shaking out her jet black pelt. She marched up beside him, and although she didn't match him in size, they were like two peas in a pod; both draped in obsidian, with emerald orbs glinting waywardly. She breathed in his scent, recognizing it although it was diluted amongst many others. She envied him; he had been far and wide at such a young age, while she'd been stuck around here, feeling like she'd hardly left the nursing den. Yet, as they arrived at Okura Falls, she did not feel like getting into anymore trouble, not so soon, anyways. It might spoil her chances of spending more time with Ajax later. But then again, it wouldn't be long before she need not answer to anyone. Though she felt treated like a whelpling, she was growing fast and she wouldn't be taking orders like a pup any longer.

Haru

The young male was put off by his mother's avoidance of the new, older male that had returned his brother. Now that was both Serenity and Bright showing dislike of the male, putting Haru on-guard even more. He seemed just as annoying and unpleasant as Ajax. Orbs shifted as his brother looked to him, simply to make a jab at him. A cross expression flashed over his face, and he wrinkled up his nose. "I'm sorry I ever worried that you were missing," he shot back, lashing his tail in annoyance and racing up ahead to stay close to Serenity. So far he enjoyed the old brute's company, someone who actually believed in him. He didn't need to listen to anyone who was going to put him down. However, he was disappointed when they reached the falls, and Serenity told them to stay put; he must have private business to attend to with Priest. He wandered over to his mother and sat near her, feeling her tongue graze over his ear. He shook her off, not wanting to look like even more of a baby in front of Ajax and Esa.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:10 am

He didn't waste the energy to look up at the new sound; he already recognized the voice. For now, he was still putting most of his focus on staying awake. It was horrible when the healer was the patient. He knew to stay awake until he was sure there was no concussion, but it was difficult when his mind was still a bit foggy and his limbs heavy. Doctor heard her speak to her daughter first, checking her over like any parent would. He didn't mind, since a few more minutes wouldn't change anything.

Healers did make the worst patients... Ali nudged him, in support, he figured, and faintly smirked when she told him to stay awake. Any other day, he'd probably have retorted that he was aware of this, but he still have enough sense to know she was concerned, most words come as habit, and his mind wouldn't be working at its best for a while.

He did have the energy, though, to point at his left foreleg again, indicating where the break was and said, "Feels like one clean break, luckily." He wasn't sure if that came from his landing or the elk, or a combination of both. "Back leg hurts, but doesn't feel broke. Everywhere else... bruised, small things."

He questioned, "Did you see Nuri's daughter? She was exploring. The elk weren't here yet, and let her wander back to Nuri. Sent.... Cade, was it?, to find her when I realized how stupid I was when the stampede came." He was mostly talking to ensure Ali he was still awake, since he'd returned his head to rest on the ground, but he was genuinely worried about the others.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:07 pm

The world was a dust cloud and trampled flat as Ali curved her way down into the valley. The blooming meadows that were there before were now barren patches, either crushed or devoured by the migrating herd. There were a few stragglers that were stopped near the creek-beds, who scattered at the sight of her, but she wasn't here for a hunt. She dirt clogged her nose and she still couldn't smell where her daughter was, but she picked up on a familiar pack scent, and went with it.

As she neared the treeline, the sight and smell of wolf blood heightened her senses. Someone was hurt. Please don't be Jewel, please don't be Jewel. It wasn't until she broke through the trees did the smell of her daughter become clear, and her heart tightened in her chest as she prayed to Fenrir that he hadn't stolen her away. Jewel was the only child she had left, and she couldn't afford to lose her, too. "Jewel!" she barked, skidding to a halt. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw Jewel standing over Doctor, who was far more injured than she, but she was still injured nonetheless. Ali's tail wagged in relief and she tried to suppress the whine in her throat, but it came out anyways. She licked the blood trickling down Jewel's white fur behind her ear. "You're bleeding," she said. She knew that Doctor's condition should be assessed first, but her concern for Jewel won out. "Make sure you wash it when you get the chance. No need for infection to settle in."

She then turned to Doctor, his state battered and weary. Cuts and scrapes adorned his frame, and Ali lowered her head to his height, nudging him gently. "Stay with me, Doc," she said with a smile. She would get the story of what happened later. What was most important was that he looked like he was going to pass out, and Ali couldn't have him slip into a concussion. "Can you feel any breaks?" she asked. Her nose pressed to his form, checking to make sure his ribs, back, and hips were in tact. A break to any of those bone structures could mean death. She looked over her shoulder at Jewel. She was beaten as well, but she wasn't down. "I'm going to need some fresh bark from the trees, preferably oak. Lots of comfrey. Garlic, if you can find it," she said to her. She was thankful to have someone else other than Doctor that could help her out here. "After you bring those things to us, you can head up to Okura Falls. The rest of the pack is there. Your father should be there shortly."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Nuri assessed Jewel even as she spoke and she did seem mostly undamaged which was pleasing even in the grim situation. Looking down at Doctor though he would say he faired less then well. Even so the damned bru looked to him and sent him to seek the safety of the rest of the pack. A harsh smile spread over Nuri's features. He reminded himself that when all this was over he would have to tell Doc how fiercely proud he was to have him as a pack mate who had bee loyal and true since his joining. It was amazing how fiercely he felt the pack bonds in times of danger such as this! The strength of the pack was something bound them and lifted Nuri to a place he could never achieve alone. This is what he fought for, this sense of togetherness. Looking at Jewel with serious eyes that told her to heed Doctor without speaking he turned back to his friend. "We will come for you. Fenrir keep you" With a brief nose touch on the shoulder he turned and dashed into the forest towards Okura Falls per his directions.

He felt the rumble and upset in the land as he ran. His chest pumping his side aching slightly from his recent impact. His path was sure and true and he made his way with incident. His ebon form stalked into the scene, emerald eyes scanning looking for those who had made it here...

Ooc: Alright...I'm a little lost on whats going on but Nuri is on the scene to approach...

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Serenity's ears flicked, ignoring Priest's snide comments. He simply nodded his head and replied, "Yes. Moving out of the area is the plan,". He turned and led the group for the Falls, keeping his head straight. He heard Priest's comment to Haru... Priest never changed. He had always been the pack bully, when there had been a pack. Serenity wanted to tell Haru not to listen to him, but decided that now was not the best time for quarreling opinions. Priest was here for some reason, he could sense, and it had something more to do than just returning Ajax to Bright.

The autumn trees birthed a white, rushing waterfall amongst a tall, copper face. A wide cavern was hollowed out on the other side, allowing a den space for pack gatherings. Serenity sniffed the air for any unseen dangers - the elk herd, in particular - but found that only deer and small animals had been to the area, recently. It was a poor fishing spot, as it was far from the river, but here, they would not have to worry about bears. Serenity let his shoulders fall and relax, the sunlight streaming through the trees and giving the understory a soft, orange glow. Silver eyes found Bright's. "It's safe now," he said in a soothing tone. He looked down at the pups; they were growing fast, but they were not yearlings just yet. Regardless, they still needed a watching-over. "Stay near the Falls. Don't wander to where you can't see us." He next turned to Priest, wondering what the devil had in mind. He pursed his lips, not saying anything. The brute would talk. He knew it. So, for now, he wandered to the left side of the Falls and laid down on a plush patch of dark green moss, before it vanished for winter. He could watch most things from there, if he didn't fall asleep, first.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 am

"Home huh, lucky you kid" The words dripped from his maw as he smiled to Bright. "Let's get moving. With pups, a fem, and two males, nothing will happen, or maybe one male" He eyes locked with Serenity for just a moment, and then he smirked. "Ajax isn't fully grown yet, are you bud" he nudged the pup, hard, and watched as he grumbled. He let out a laugh that was full of bohemian annoyance and then began to march with Bright. "He wont be wandering off anymore. I gave him a firm warning. Guess he thought he didn't belong much here, from what I've gathered. Though he likes that little one you have, Esa, he spoke of her a couple times, I'm only to assume that's her" He looked back at Ajax who was walking with the young fem now. What a joy, specially being around Serenity. This... this would be so much fun...

"Some time to show up, in the middle of all this, joy" he looked at her, his green orbs twinkling with future regrets and problems to be caused. "So Haru, get any better at sucking?" he words were mean, why, he didn't know, but they were none the less. He was a bully, a big one, always had been, always hated having a little brother too, specially a cry baby one. He could imagine the retort for this little jest he threw at him. Tears, or a snide remark that would end up in what he hoped... a fight. Why he was so anxious for one he didn't know, being so young you'd think that wouldn't happen. Green eyes lit up with the thought though and he looked back to Esa. "What'd I miss when I was gone, besides you getting smaller and I myself so much bigger" He puffed out his chest and walked forward, stomping his paws and making dust fly in the air.

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 pm

He was glad to hear Jewel's voice- somewhat shaken, but not sounding injured. Orbs glanced at the elk again, noticing the herd was thinning out, as if the last one would run by them soon, but didn't yet move. Taking slower breaths now that he recovered a more normal breathing rate, he tried to mentally calculate where they were and what should be done.

"What's most important is that you're fine, and us getting this bone set. Hard to verbally explain, so I'll need your mother. If she uses the same method I use, she'll need bark from certain trees." He used his nose to point at his left leg some inches below his elbow, "The break is somewhere here, so I can kind of walk if need be." It wasn't fast to walk on three legs, especially with a sprain, but it could be done. Chances were, it wouldn't come to that... hopefully.

To Nuri, he said, "Those at the High Dens should be heading towards Okura Falls. You should attend to the rest of the pack and make sure your daughter and everyone else are fine. I'll be as fine as I'll ever be."
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 pm

The bull's sharp hoof pawed at the ground, rack pointed right for the canids, but Robin and Ali stood their ground. Behind them, Cade and Elysia struggled to get away, some of the elk still shooting past them. Robin's growl deepened and he raised his tail higher, aggressive, and Ali unleashed a feral bark. Would a few warnings be enough to scare off the bull? Or did it just piss him off? The Deltas held their breath, not daring to take a step forward, when the bull lifted its head and snorted, no longer challenged. "That's right," Robin huffed, watching the youngster's form gallop off for the rest of the herd's. "You don't mess with Tirisfal."

At his words, Ali's cerulean eyes shifted towards him. She had never heard him speak such strong, bold words. She had heard him speak romantic words, charismatic words, and even depressing words, but never words that held such... confidence. Yes, Robin had an aura of confidence about him, but never before had it come in his voice when facing an opponent. He was the logical kind to speak rather than fight, but here, it was clear that he had been ready for one. The last of the elk ran past them, completely uninterested. Robin lowered his guard and nuzzled his wife in the neck, looking over and seeing Cade, protecting Elysia.

"I have to make sure the others are okay. Did you find Jewel?" Ali said, about to head north. Her eyes were full of worry, seeing as Robin had come back empty-pawed.

Robin shook his head. "No. I heard Cade, and that became my priority... Ask Doctor or Nuri, I think they were headed in her direction," he replied.

Ali's brow furrowed. What did he mean? Jewel would have been near the meadow, collecting herbs... There should have been no reason for her to be near where the elk had trampled through at all... Regardless, she swallowed her worry and nodded at her husband. "Meet up at Okura Falls. Serenity and Bright Moon are already there."

Robin nodded as Ali sprinted for another part of the lands. He trotted up to Cade and Elysia, who were crawling away on their bellies, their eyes closed. "It's okay. It's over. The elk are gone. You can stand," he said with an encouraging smile. He didn't know what kind of wolf Cade was, but he was already immediately thankful for his presence. He had protected Elysia, the silent heir of the pack, and he didn't even know it. It was a higher honor than Robin could even give.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Jewel's eyes were scanning for an out when suddenly there was a figure running by her side. It was Doctor. She felt a surge of relief to have a packmate by her side and then she felt his hard shove toward a small copse of trees. His shove made her stumble but her footing regained with a slight scramble and almost a nose full of dirt.

He guided her to the trees and then they tumbled together. His body slamming down...was that a snap? Surely a breaking of a branch. She was rolled and collided into a tree knocking the wind from her but was no worse for wear than a few bruises and scratches.

Two toned eyes blinked unfocused for a minute as the herd went running pell mell around the trees...and an exposed Doctor in the process.

"Doc!" she yelled or tried to over the thundering hooves. She would struggle to her feet wincing at was surely going to be much more sore later. There was no way to get to him now. The herd was too thick. She would be trampled. A whispered prayer left her lips praying that they would leap over him....not trample him....Fenris...he had cut across the herd to help her and now he was ...

She swallowed and looked around in panic. Tail tucked tight to her hindquarters. Nuri arrived and she looked at him. "Doctor is hurt...not sure about the rest of the pack.." she whined softly and watches as Nuri moved to drag him to safety. Braver and stronger than she. She felt a wash of shame.

Her breath came heavy and ragged. She looked at Doc as he spoke in panted breaths. "I'll live." She said frowning when he said his leg was broken....that could be a death sentence if not handled properly. Her ears twitched slightly as if she heard someone calling her name. A deep breath and she sighed. "What can I do to help you Doctor? What do you need?" She asked feeling as if she owed him her own hide and knew that he needed something for the pain and that bone to set....she could find the painkiller...she couldn't set the bone. She would need mother for that.

She hoped everyone else was okay.
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Cade felt the Elysia's small frame leave his protective barrier making him look down in confusion. He heard her small bark out of everything else that was going on he nodded and stayed close to her. He couldn't see well after getting hit numerous times, letting her lead the way to safety instead, his body low as he pressed down, feeling the pups body on his fur. He heard her small voice calling for his name in question and barked back, "Im here, I can't really hear well Elysia, is there no more elk?" He asked, his eyes still closed trying to concentrate from his light headedness.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:16 pm

There wasn't a more terrifying experience to Elysia, there was only a light comfort from Cade. The sound penetrated her auds, in a ferocious storm of hooves. The earth vibrated beneath her, something that she had never thought possible. The sounds of the other wolves were faint, but she heard what she needed to. There was a pause of the sound, it became deafened at moments. This was broken by a painful bark, which ring just as loudly in her twin peaks. He was risking pain for her, but the fear was still strong, over powering the possible feeling for admiration. Which would come later, in a safer environment. At the present moment, her anxiety was racing. Elysia knew her frame was small enough to be below the stream beds height, out of reach of the deadly hooves. Oculars took in the edge of where the elk were dashing by, only a short pawlengths away. Her breath became even, and her eyes trained on the end. Elysia slipped out from under Cade, moving slowly, flat against the water.

She would not leave her protector, however, and with a surge of determination Elysia shifted herself around. "Cade." It was a bark, to try and overcome the thunder. "Lay flat, and crawl. Just look straight, and follow me." Her eyes implored determination, and then she began shifting backwards. Her form was kissing the terra, and her paw steps were slow and dragging. Elysia managed but a few lengths, before she stopped to glance up at the blurring elk, which were dividing and becoming sections with pauses inbetween. "Come on." Her gaze returned to Cade, hoping he was following. The end was close, and the less amount of elk was shorting the distance. A few more crawls, and she dared look up further. It was a heavy moment of fear, when her lanterns slipped past the stream bed's edge. The scene of Robin and Ali stunned her, they fearlessly stood up against a bull. However, this encouraged her to move swifter upstream, till she was certain there were no more elk. "Cade?" It was only then that she looked back, wondering if the hessian had made it out after her.
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:53 am

Cade's head looked up slightly to see an unfamiliar wolf baring his teeth at an elk. He was about to bark out to get away from the elk. To him he didn't see any point to try to take down one single elk unless they were hunting, and in this situation, food was the last thing on his mind. He saw Ali the she-wolf he ran with before step beside the other male wolf, baring her own white gleaming teeth at it, clearly standing with him against the elk who looked unsure whether to attack the two wolves or not. Cade started to move towards them, maybe getting out of this mess, using his hind leg to move the pups little form with him keeping her under only to get hit hard with a solid hoove to the ear making him bark out in pain, pressing his head down onto the ground. Ringing filled his auds, closing his eyes waiting for the thundering ground to stop shaking, best to stay put for now.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:38 am

The ground shaking beneath him was like thunder in the earth. Robin berthed a wide circle around the herd, wary of the stampeding bodies and flashing hooves, making it so that he came out behind the majority of them. Long, arctic wolf legs stretched out to their fullest extent, covering the most ground, maroon eyes flashing like sparkling rubies for a sign of his daughter. His adrenaline fueled him, demanding that he find her, for he would not let her life be lost as well. He gritted his teeth and surged forward, leaping over fallen logs, weaving around boulders, and splashing through the streams. All he could smell and see was dust and elk, elk and dust. "Jewel!" he barked, but his voice was lost to the sound of the herd. Most of the elk sprinted past him, even more so startled at his presence, leaving him amongst smaller clusters of the large animal. He came down the valley and to a stream-bed, when a pack scent struck his nares; yet, it was also unfamiliar. He slowed in his stride, the elk still passing him, avoiding his striking range. He had no interest in hunting them, though if they had been prepared for this, it would be a fine hunt indeed.

"Jewel!" he barked again. "Is that you?" He followed his nose to a mound and looked over the edge to find an unfamiliar wolf with one of the pups, Elysia. He didn't know what had happened, but he could see the fear in Elysia's eyes, and the unfamiliar wolf's protective stance, though he kept his head tucked, fearful of the hooves above him. It was at this same thought that an angry snort alerted Robin, and he swiveled to find a mean-looking elk with its rack down at him. Robin gasped and abandoned the mound, but would not leave this wolf and Elysia. "You want a challenge, bull?" he snarled, tail raised, hackles up and forelimbs low. This particular elk was young and green, seeking out danger for the hell of it. He was small, but he had potential. Logically speaking, Robin wasn't sure if he could take him down, but if it meant defending the pack, he would do it without hesitation. "Go ahead and try!"

Charcoal auds swiveled in the direction of her husband's voice, and Ali's breath caught in her throat. "Robin, oh, Robin, no..." she choked, seeing his defensive stance before the hotheaded young bull, standing over the mound where Cade and Elysia huddled. Where was Jewel? He was supposed to be looking for Jewel, but... Fenrir, where was the rest of the pack? Cardinal had just left her to search for Cobalt. Serenity and the others were headed for Okura Falls, but had they made it there yet? And where was Nuri? There was so much chaos, so much that had to be done, and she stood there for a moment, watching as her husband flashed his teeth at the elk... and then she knew what she had to do.

She raced down the hill, her sure-footing natural from her years running mile after mile in the frozen wilderness, instinct taking over. She zigzagged around the pockets of elk, no longer as fervent as before, and leapt beside Robin's form, her own curled tail high over her back and her lips pulled back, flashing teeth of her own. "You're not doing this alone, honey," she said, her cobalt eyes on the elk, but her heart with her mate. "You did not fail. You have never failed. We will never fail, as long as we are together."

Robin paused, astounded at her words; Ali had never sounded so strong, so resilient, for all of the time he had known her. Something about her had changed, but he did not know what it could be, exactly. All he knew was that it gave him the rightful mind to further protect the pack, his love, and everything he had come to know. "Right," he said, head lowered, a low warning growl rumbling in his throat. With two canids, the elk should back off, but it did not show fear...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 pm

He felt his body being moved by someone stronger than Jewel, unless she was under the influence of adrenaline, too. Slowly turning his head minimally, he noticed the familiar pelt of Nuri, who had shoved him back to the safety of the trees, elk traveling around them. Now they'd have to wait until they cleared off.

It took him a few seconds to respond, "One, maybe two broken legs. Maybe sprained not broken. One for sure. Daughter with Cade. Card... Okura... Not sure... others. High dens?" Doctor quieted to catch his breath before asking, "Jewel? Couldn't be gentle." He was worried about her, and hoped she was just stunned. He'd be a hypocritical healer if he struggled to get up without staying still for at least until the elk were gone. His head was still spinning from his antics- perhaps he hit his he on the ground, too? He was still trying to self-access himself.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:50 pm

The heavy hooves tossed up the soft terra, a cloud of dirt and dust covered the very cause, and the granite bruja shook his crania to rid himself of the flying debris. Amber hues followed Ali's words, spotting the dark bruja and hoping that the whelp beneath him was safe. The hessian was brave to dash into the fray after her, that was a show of courage and honor, enough that if any disputed Cade's stay Cardinal would stand by the bruja. It was admirable and the granite male held respect for the other, but while their fears would subside soon, the after math damage was what concerned Cardinal. The thundering sound of the large movement was dulling, the end he had witnessed was coming up. If they had been the hunters of this herd, now would be the time to form up. Single out a lagging elk, and take it down with precision. As it was, there would be no hunting, only head counting and wound tending. The herd was more scattered, small clusters continued through but the large flow had subsided. It was a reassurance, until his auds flicked to Ali once more. Cobalt. Had he not been following him? Cardinal's gaze shifted away, to the direction he had come from, but no form of the younger bruja was present. It was a shot to his adrenaline, and his heart, he would not forgive himself if the male had been caught up in the stampede. "I'll go find him, the last of the elk should run through shortly, let's hope those two are alright." Cardinal's voice was grave, if only as a reflection of how he felt. With those lyrics, the granite hessian was off again. His mitts carried him past the tree line and into the open plain again, amber hues scanned thoroughly for a familiar sight. "Cobalt?" He barked loudly, which caused some nearby elk to skirt a little further.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next