Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Ooc:|| Make sure you guys, who play the other pup siblings kinda read into this. It wont change the story time for the pack, just the pups.
Bic:||

It was a game of hiding. And when they were younger, it was easier to slip behind a rock, or a tree and stay there long enough till the one who was it, would come and find you. Now though, they hid amongst the forest, in greater distances. Koda had grown lean, he was fast and quick to react in situations. Aslan had grown even more slim then she was as a whelp. Her fur was not fluff, it was flat. She looked like a red wolf all the way. Along her neck held that dark path of fur, like a maned wolf, but she was closer to the red family.

All of the whelps had seemed to grow, and yet, their games still continued. There was the tag, but it was divided into the whole of the lands now, and then the hide and seek tag, well, that was pointless but it was good to have them all run. They were all quick in their own ways, and smart in others. The siblings were tuned into eachother as one, while Aslan was the odd little duckling who just tailed with them as the sister from another mister and mistress. They were all close, and they were all kin in some way or another.

Teagan's plan to have Aslan grow up in a pack had worked out whole heartedly better then she had wanted. Her daughter was happy, specially with her new friends. She was always happy to hunt, to eat, to sleep, so long as she was with her friends. The families had grown close, and the hearts of the pack seemed to be closer. As she sat with Cardinal her eyes smiled to him. "Far travel indeed. We came from, well, not a pack, but many packs, and I just couldn't find one good enough for my little girl. Being here though, it's amazing. And I feel it'll all work out well in the end." She looked as the kids played and smiled turning her attention back to Cardinal. "She's a mutt, if you can't tell. Rather a strange looking one, but a mutt indeed. She's not my daughter daughter, but she's as close as all get out." She nodded and watched the pups, laughing as Aslan went in for the tackle of Jewel again.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:21 am

*Jewel*

Jewel giggled and rolled over as Aslan scrambled out from under here. Quick as a wink Jewel was up on her ivory feet once more and running away from Aslan and just as quick she skidded to a stop when the other pup yelled "Wait!" Jewel had never heard of hide and go seek tag and she bounded back excitedly. "A new game?!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "Yes!" and she pounced on Aslan playfully. It was so nice not being the only girl anymore. "How do we play?" She asked and then rolled off Aslan and lay there being silly. Then she yelled. "ROBBIE! KODA!! C'mon!" She was impatient to get this new game started.

OOC: What do you think of growing the pups up a little bit after this...say make them almost a year or at least 6 months? What say you?
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:19 pm

His hues shifted briefly to the whelps playing, and smiled before returning to meet her orbs. “She’s very playful.” Cardinal noted and nodded at her question. “You showed up just after me, I was a bit surprised.” Another nod came, agreeing with her. A warm welcome, from a great alphess. He might’ve expected something different, but he had to remind himself that it was a pure land. Cardinal wasn’t going to be greeted by a vicious snarl, and a threat on his life. “It’s sudden, but I agree. I felt at home quickly. Have you traveled from far aswell?” He wasn’t prepared to tell more then he had to Nuri, but it seemed like a good conversation piece. Cardinal was glad that he had found these lands, and he’d easily admit that the journey had been tiring. He could imagine what it might’ve been like for a mother and her child, if they had traveled as far as he had. It was unlikely they shared the same reasons for making the trek, but he was certain that it was difficult either way.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Tegan said nothing as Silent went off to the one she could hear claim as Nuri. Her eyes found her daughter and she smiled as the game of tag went on amongst the little ones. She was about to go and join them when a voice broke her in mid stance and she sat down with a smile. "Hello Cadinal, I'm Tegan, and that little red thing over there, that's Aslan" She smiled as her eyes found the pup again then she shifted to face Cardinal more. "You were here when I first arrived, right?" She looked at him with soft question in her eyes before her attention drew back towards the pups. "I like it here. Honestly, it kinda is just a home already. It's nice. And to be granted with a rank and welcomed so warmly. I can't say I can see myself ever leaving this place." Her smile grew a bit more and she looked back at him softly.

Aslan tried to run as best she could but her effort wasn't enough and soon Jewel was ontop of her in a slight pile. "Okay!" she scrambled out from under Jewel and stood up shaking her pelt roughly. "I'm it!" she screamed and her body shook with excitment. "Wait! Let's play hide and go seek tag! Can we!" She screamed looking at the other pups hoping they'd enjoy a nice new game.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Nuri Bade
Ooc|| No problem =)

Mixed emotions when she invited him to share this moment of deep intimacy. Joy, regret, guilt, gratitude...so many things intermingled with one, but even if he wanted to no matter the feelings he could not deny her now. Eyes fixated on her fine form as she strode into the cave that would be their place of consummation. He felt the wind tug at his pelt as if urging him forward, senses reeled with the emotions of the afflicted. Afflicted with what may you ask? Was this love that he felt? Or merely an intense admiration and adoration of the one before him. Whatever it was, he liked it and without hesitation he stalked forward ready to ensare her, as she had already ensnared his heart,
For better or for worse.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:56 am

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Silentbanner

Her skin tingled and burned under his touch, and she closed her eyes to revel in the feeling, something she was completely unused to; however, it was certainly not unwelcome. Amber orbs opened again as his soft voice came to her auds, and slight fear gripped her belly. What could possibly be so bad that would push her away from him? But regardless, she shook her head. No matter his past, he was who he was now, and she loved and trusted him. Eventually she would have to find out whatever grim news he had to tell, but now was not the time. There just wasn't time.

Tearing her gaze away from him, she looked to the serenity of their territory, her tail waving in the air. "Well, we will have all the time in the world to discuss whatever matters lie within your mind," she said, then looked to him again, her smile still warm and affectionate towards, "But you are right, there is no time for explinations right now. Come." In this place, there was privacy. The overhang, and a cave deep within the undergrowth, in a secluded place. They would not be disturbed. She entered the darkness, tail flicking in the air invitingly. Nervousness clawed at her stomach, for this was the first time she would be relieved of her heat, and yet, she was eager to be taken by he himself, Nuri Bade.

Ooc- I don't wanna play this one out, can we just have them disappear for a bit together? XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 am

Nuri Bade
Ears flicked back as he looked at her. Her tone was apologetic and he wanted to assure her that she didn't need to worry. Nodding in agreement about them spending time he was glad that she had taken him aside for this. There was so much he wanted to tell her but he would not interupt her now. He walked forward with her forgetting his leg though they had not walked far enough for it to bother much. Under a overhang he gazed out over the land, it was all so beautiful and he cherished these times in the season.

Auds flicked back again but this time it was accompanied by a heated flush throughout his body. Despite this he could not draw his eyes away from her face, her face that looked so hopeful and shining, her face that was so beautiful. A small whine escaped his throat and his face pressed into her neck, teeth nipping at her ears and mouth. Resting near her auds he whispered ever so quietly. "There is so much I need to tell you, things I fear may push you away from me, if you should desire to walk away I would understand but for what you want...for what what I want, there will not be enough time for me to explain everything." He needed to give her this escape though it almost hurt him to say it. Never did he have a mate whom he had felt so enraptured in.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:17 pm

((I feel like I should post him somewhere now...))

Doctor got up, unsure why he decided to take a nap in the first place. He wasn't old yet, but... it was peaceful. It was quieter than it had ever been in his life. But, there were quite a few of unfamilar faces, plus those than he knew to be in the pack, but never really talked to. He saw two he recognized as recent comers talking to each other, and wondered if he should enter the conversation. It would be too unlike him not to, though, so he walked over, wodnering if they'd notice him, or he'd have to nose his way is, as he normally did.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 am

The approach of the alphess signaled the end of their conversation, and Cardinal glanced from Nuri to Silent. The last lyrics from Nuri rang in his auds, studying them well. The bruja was right; it wasn’t late to build a life. Which had been Cardinal’s first intention, after leaving his home. Silent’s request for Nuri’s audience made Cardinal return his gaze to the male, understanding completely the need to be alone with the alphess. Had her scent not appeared in the air during his greeting with her, he might’ve been confused. It was clear though, and Cardinal simply nodded to Nuri once he stood. Wander about the land would be good, and so Cardinal also stood. Orbs moved with the couple for a bit, before gazing away to the playing whelps. The recollection of playing with his brother and packmates washed over him, as he watched the pups. Pushing them aside, Cardinal stepped forward. From the pups Cardinal’s gaze shifted to a vixen, the new arrival that came after him. Mitts brought his granite frame over to her, lanterns returning to the pups. It really wasn’t to late, make friends, start a life. The former wasn’t likely to happen if he just lay around, anti-social like.

Sitting upon the terra, Cardinal swiveled his lanterns to Teagan. ”Greetings, I’m Cardinal.” It was the same tone he had used to speak with Silent, a playful one that came off as gentleman like. It might’ve been used to mask any other he had, but Cardinal wouldn’t know himself. He seemed to become gentlemen like when speaking with a vix, and he had many guesses why. He had blocked memories of his past, and his best guess was that if he hadn’t he might’ve been darker, a more sinister tone. Not to mention he felt the need to be gentlemen like around vixens, out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 am

When he caught up with her, eyes wandering over her face, Silent felt relief wash over her. Suddenly she felt silly for ever thinking he might have decided not to join her; even if this were not about personal issues, he would have come at her command, for she was the Alphaess. But this wasn't about such things. It was about them. She smiled to him, seeing his eagerness to find out what it was she needed from him at the moment. Right now, he was all she needed. "Nuri, I'm sorry if it seemed like bad timing," she began apologetically, "But we need to spend some time together. The pack is growing again, and it is doing well. They will be fine without us for a short time." She gave an almost mischevious smirk as she said this, though she tried to be semi-serious.

Waving her tail, she continued forward, wanting desperately to be as far from the mainlands as possible. She noticed Nuri's pain, though, and for him she wanted to stop somewhere soon. The forest opened up into a small meadow, where the flowers still bloomed and the wildlife thrived. Birds fled and bugs whirred as she pushed through high grasses, knowing that beyond the meadow lay a shallow creek. On its other side was a very secluded little cavern under an overhang, and it was in such a beautiful area... she could spend forever here just admiring the scenery with him. Looking to him again, the smile was still spread wide across her maw. "It is the very last of my heat, Nuri," she said, glad she had at last said it, "I fear we've waited too long to act, but... there is still a chance. Will you spend this time with me? This litter... I've wanted it more than anything for so long... "

She had dreamed of motherhood since her birthpack, before her mate-to-be had perished. It had been many long years of loneliness, sorrow and longing, but now, the time was right and she could have it all. She had a strong and loyal pack, and she had a mate wiser and more handsome than any could ask for. Her eyes softened as she continued to look at him, and her tail waved affectionately. She hoped that during their time apart he had not though any differently. She didn't know what she would do if she were to be denied this chance. She knew that Nuri would be a wonderful father, the way he acted with the other pups of the pack, and she would want to carry no other's whelps but his. Please let this be the day... patiently she waited for him, her smile never fading.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Nuri Bade
Looking back at Cardinal he smiled softly at the brujo. He seemed to be happy that he at long last had someplace to stay. Though his ear flicked and he did detect the hint of sadness that invaded his tones when he spoke of pups and of mates. Nuri had his own raw feelings when it came to that and was unsure of to comfort this bru given his own losses but managing another kind smile he simply said. "It is not to late to build a life here." Just then his attention was taken away by the slender yet sturdy beauty Silent. She asked for his audience and he felt a adolscent wave of tightenings in his stomach. They had not been able to speak or be alone since her prouncement and he found himself being pulled in by her presence. He greatly admired her, probably more than she knew.

Looking at Cardinal he gave him an encouraging look. "Feel free to wander." Then he stepped away from him and trailed after Silent. His foreleg was a little sore from his broken leg that he has sustained last spring. Coming up next to her his eyes retraced the planes of her face and he asked. "There is something you need of me?" Of course he was highly aware of her scent that washed his nerves, but his brain was not an addled youths to be so distracted.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:15 am

Silent listened attentively as Teagan began to speak, and she offered a soft chuckle as she made a slight joke at the end. "Then a Guardian you shall be," she concluded, eyeing over the big-bodied femora, "I am glad to hear that your heart is in it." She nodded with finality, then looked back to the pup as Teagan commented on them. She smiled agreeably. They were indeed cute, their antics keeping them busy and giving the adults endless entertainment just to watch them. "They are adorable," she said, tail wagging and eyes glowing, "It's so good to see them so happy together." All of them were enjoying their game, and Silent was glad to see such enjoyment with their company and playing; it ensured more cooperation with each other as they grew older, and greater closeness.

Now all she could hope was that her own bloodline would join these young as they grew into the future of Tirisfal Valley. Her heart suddenly began to pound; her heat was drawing to an end, and she still hadn't had any time with Nuri. She did not want to miss this season, it was so important to her. She was nearing her sixth year, and she had not even borne one litter. And Nuri would not be intact forever, as good-healthed as he was now. "Teagan, I hate to cut our time together short," she said urgently, worry furrowing her brow, "But there is something important I must tend to, as I've been neglecting it much too long." She had been so busy and now that things had calmed down a bit, she needed to find Nuri. She dipped her head politely and dashed off suddenly, catching his scent on the air instantly.

Trotting over, she spotted him conversing with another new packmember, Cardinal. She was glad to see he was already integrating himself into the pack, and she felt bad to interrupt, but she needed to. She dipped her head to the two drakes as she approached them, and spoke curtly. "Nuri, Cardinal," she greeted them, "I apologize for interrupting, but I have something important that needs to be addressed. Nuri... could you come with me, please?" She looked to him, her amber orbs pleading with him. She hated to draw him away from the makings of a new friend, but they had really both put this off for too long. She wondered if it truly had been too long; she dearly hoped not. Waving her tail in the air, she turned, hoping he would follow her. She knew just the place to go that was secluded and rarely, if ever, visited by the other pack members.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 pm

*Jewel*

Jewel squealed with delight as she watched Robbie chomp Koda's tail. She ran when she heard her brother screaming her name. She screamed an earpiercing scream of tickled joy and tried to scoot by Koda. She stumbled a bit in her hurry and felt his soft tag against her flank. "I'M IT!!" she yelled and bee lined it for Aslan. "I am going to get you Aslan! You better run!" she laughed and bounded after her new friend. She could have scooted after either one of her brothers but she wanted to make sure her new friend didn't feel left out.

Yipping happily she stretched out her puppy paws and ran for Aslan. She took a calculated leap to roll with the other girl. Not hard, a typical puppy play move. She hoped she made her mark and she squealed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Although the granite bru had been relaxed, knowing his company wasn’t going to press for information, made him relax just a bit more. A smirk spread across his maw at Nuri’s lyrics, nodding in agreement to the long journeys. The older bruja was definitely right about being able to stop and just relax. In such a divine land, Cardinal found it all to easy to do so. The smirk also came from the following words, of his older age getting to him. Though from Cardinal’s perception the male seemed in good health, though he could see the silver poking through his dark coat. Cardinal was pleased that his own fur was already of a silver color, not that he feared old age. “It is very enjoyable to relax, especially in such a calm land.” Cardinal replied, lanterns darting about. His gaze followed Nuri’s, looking over at the playing pups.

The brief moments of being around whelps came to him, when he had been welcomed in a neutral pack after leaving his home. There had been a lot of them, the pack being easily larger then the one he was birthed in. The pups were nearly everywhere, and they ranged from different ages. It was amusing to see playing pups once more, after the long journey to FnI. “Always wished for my own.” Cardinal replied, smiling at the playing whelps and then to Nuri. “Such a journey took the opportunity of finding a mate away.” The note of sadness might’ve been perceived to be directed to the lack of mate, but it was really for the journey and why he had taken it.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Nuri Bade
Smiling at the hessian he relaxed even further sliding into a laying postion with his head still perked up. He listened to the bru and he seemed pleasant enough. Laughing lightly he responded. "Than it must be nice to have a place to rest. I know all about long journey's. I'm afraid that these old bones wouldn't be able to make it from here to the other end of the pack." Despite his words he was actually in extraordinary good health. He suffered from none of the classic ailments such as arthritus and indigestion. The only thing that marked his age was his graying muzzle. Where the black fur were beginning to turn silver. Turning his head back to look at the running pups he smiled even brighter.

Looking back at Cardinal it was still in place. "Hope you don't mind pups, because we got a couple who don't mind chomping on your tail given the chance." He would respect the hessian's privacy because he knew not everyone wanted their pasts to be known. He could simply be a wandering rouge. Who knows?

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:05 pm

The calm land around him, coupled with the cool breeze, made Cardinal obliterate thoughts of the past. He was in a new place, and new land. Where, he hoped, judgment wasn’t based on a wolf’s history. There would be time later to move about the land, and get acquainted with it. So far he had only know the desolate land, and the short bit of pack land he now rested on. Though within the desolate land, faint scents told him of where other pack lands were. Lanterns turned at the sudden rush of fur at the corner of his sight, spotting the playful pups. Noticing the newcomer’s pup playing with the others, he smiled briefly. So far, everything was telling that the pack he had chosen was good, and that he needn’t worry of anything. Not that Cardinal expected to worry about much, even though his past plagued him. He wondered if he could’ve passed as a dark, had he attempted to go to one of the dark packs. The thought made him shudder briefly, not wanting to imagine if they would accept him.

Auds flicked in the direction of an approach, lanterns followed. Greeted by the presence of a bruja, who was no newcomer. Cardinal smiled at the greeting, glad to have some form of company. “Pleasure to meet you, Nuri.” A low curt bow signaled a small form of respect. “I’m Cardinal. And yes, I do travel far to come to these lands.” That wasn’t giving away much, which was good for Cardinal. Though he wouldn’t be surprised if the male asked more, he had gone through his mind already how to avoid certain questions. The journey from his homeland had been based upon creating a new him, and possibly a new background.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Nuri Bade
Nuri smiled as he watched the pups play. His eyes wandered over to Silent who was speaking to newcommers and he smiled looking at her strong yet gentle form. Eyes trailed to a bru that was new but sort of walked off to be with himself. Hoping that he wouldn't be interuptting he rose and padded after the bru where he relaxed. This was a good place to relax, it was a very serene landscape and the cool autumn wind made it all the better.

Approaching him the older hessian reclind on his haunches and smiled. "'Lo, I'm Nuri. Welcome to the pack. Did you travel far to come here?" Polite conversation was nice. He enjoyed talking with others especially as he got older.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:24 pm

Koda tried to run as fast as he could. There was not enough room between him and Robbie to make any new moves to get away and before he knew it his brother's teeth closed around his tail and dragged him to the ground. "I'M IT!" He screamed and got up as fast as he could. "Jewel...OH JEWEL!!" he ran after her. They both were running around the same area. Jewel and Aslan. He smiled and raced after them. Aslan ran to the left and he aimed to tag his sister softly as they passed by. For once he didn't want to hurt anyone on accident, he was paying attention to how he was running. He didn't want to trip and run over her into her, because if she got hurt, the game would end and they'd have to go home.

Aslan screamed with excitment as Robbie got Koda. "Oh! Koda! HAHA!" he darted off as Koda came closer to them and she ran over to where Robbie was. She stood still watching Koda go after his sister. "Jewel! Run! He's gunna get you!" She felt her feet dance on the ground with excitment. "You're fast!" she said to Robbie, looking over at him quickly before looking back at Koda to make sure he didn't change directions and come after her.

Teagan looked at Silent as she spoke. What a kind wolfess. She hadn't met someone so genuine in such a long time. Golden orbs danced as she offered the kind words of allowing them to stay, and then there was the offer of a rank. Her breath caught a little, thinking of when she lived in her old pack...when Aslan was concieved. Her old rank there had been a scout, but she knew where she was supposed to belong. The femme smiled and nodded. "If it's alright with you. A motherly instinct is to protect...and I'm already so fond of this pack that...if I were to be a Guardian I would well serve you and the pack. I know that this rank is more prefered amongst the male gender, but hey. I'm a big gal" she winked at Silent and then looked back as her daughter's words sprang out in the open about Koda.

Her auds perked up and her eyebrows lifted on her face. "They're so cute" she said softly, watching them all run around. Aslan stuck out. She looked so strange. So skinny and odd while running with the other pups. A couple of them looked like a husky, like a dog, and she smiled as Koda, a whitish orange pup chased after what seemed to be his sister. Then her eyes trailed to Aslan again and she sighed. Atleast she had a home now...away from the old pack, away from that past of Teagan's...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:35 am

Robbie smiled brightly at the other pup fascinated with her. Not only was she another pup, she was a girl who wasn't his sister! Strange...But she was hyper enough that Robbie caught onto her enthusiam and his own body bounced in response. He glanced at Koda who came over and nipped at his brother's flank playfully then his attention was stolen was Aslan lurched forward and tagged him.

It took him a moment to realize what happened but the rest of the pups ran away giggling a smile came over his features and he dashed after them. He was vaguley aware of Silent calling after them but did not really hear what she said. With that his large puppy mitts hit the ground and he ran laughing after his siblings and new friend. Koda being the closest he got on his tail and knew that in another burst of speed he could overtake his brother.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Silent smiled to Cardinal, nodding to him as he set off with his last words to explore the packlands; she had no qualms about this, and allowed him to do so without another word. Now she looked back to the newcommer and her pup. She was surprised but not offended as little Aslan gave her a brave look and spoke up to her. She could only smile more widely. Her pack was once more on the rise. She nodded to the two, indicating their need for a home would be granted here. ÈYou are both more than welcome to stay,È she said, her amber orbs flicking to Jewel as the pup came up. Her heart was warmed as she touched her chin in a pup-to-alphaess manner, showing her whelpish affection for her leader. She was about to answer Jewel when the pup suddenly ran off; she knew of Jewelès short attention span and her excitable personality, so she did not anger that the pup ran off to make a new friend.

She looked up to Teagen as the mother spoke of her relief about Aslan getting to have a proper childhood now that sheèd come here. She was abashed by the sudden praise, and almost blushed, for sheèd never heard anything so emotionally strong from a new pack member. Clearly Teagan was very grateful, and she showed it with her face and her words. ÈYouère very welcome, Teagen,È she said, tail waving happily, ÈIèm glad that I could offer you and your daughter a much-needed refuge.È Suddenly she noticed that Jewel and Aslan were running off to be joined by Robbie and Koda. She hoped that in their excitement they would not get into trouble, or danger. ÈPlay safely, you four!È she called after them, though she doubted she was heard. She knew Ali was still around, though, and the pups would not go too far from safety. As long as she could still hear their young voices, she knew they would not come into harmès way.

Now she turned back to Teagen. ÈDear, I have more to offer you,È she said calmly, motioning for Teagan to follow her, ÈThere is still meat from a recent kill, as well as dens nearby for you to choose and rest in. Also, Ièd like to ask you... is there any position within the pack that you would like to takeÉ If youère not sure, you can have as much time as you like to decide upon a rank for yourself.È She made her offer equally as she did with all of her packmates, and led the way toward the recent kill. There was not as much meat left, but still enough to go around. She hoped that Teagen would settle in nicely, and perhaps meet some of the others.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:01 pm

*Jewel*

She laughed at Aslan's excitement and bounced in place as she introduced herself to her brothers. Then as puppy games do they were all of a sudden playing tag and Robbie was it! "Can't catch me!" she squealed and ran, darting here and there giggling. She hoped Robbie would join the game. He seemed to say "hello" awful coolly. She shrugged it off an barked happily bounding over to Aslan. It was nice having another girl to play with . "C'mon Robbie can't catch us!" she said and flaunted her tail at her brother.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Puppies were excited little creatures. Aslan felt herself shake with that excitment when Jewel spoke of more pups, and living here. "We're going to live here too I hope! Momma said I need to settle in one place with her, because the road is too long to travel with just her, and she's boring. I don't think she's boring, but she says she is" She laughed out loud and heard Jewel invite her to meet her family. Aslan looked back at her mother with pleading eyes. "Please Momma! Can I go with Jewel to meet... Roobie and Koda. Robbie and Koda! That's their names, Please momma?" she made her best toothy smile and squealed as her mother's head nodded yes. She too ran as best as her feet would carry her after the new friend Jewel.

Robbie came up first, and he gave her a toothy smile which she returned swiftly. "I'm Aslan! And that's my momma Teagan. And we're going to live here too I hope!" Her voice was high, like a puppy would be, and she wagged her bushy red tail with excitment. It was the next pup, Koda, who came up and he too held excitment. "And you must be Koda! I'm Aslan! Do you guys wanna play tag!?! Or hide and seek?" But before they would answer he tapped Robbie on the shoulder. "You're it!" she squealed and darted off as fast as she could manage. Koda was going his own way, and she looked back to see where Jewel would go.

"Hahah! Robbie is it!" she screamed and ran in many directions. Oh...she'd sleep really good tonight when it was time to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Robbie laughed at his sister's frustration. True it wasn't fair that he was bigger than her but who said he played fair? Swatting at her playfully before she ran off to Silent he stayed back and watched his sister. Not as bold as she to interupt whatever the alphess was doing. He watched with curiousity as another pup appeared and he titled his head. He had only known Jewel and Koda and this other girl pup looked to be about the same age as them.

Before Jewel called them over he was already stepping over to the pair. "Hi, I'm Robbie." He said coolly.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:30 am

*Jewel*

Her mother would probably be shaking her head at her manners in greeting the alphess like she would a favorite aunt but that is how Jewel saw Silent. Like a favorite aunt more so than the alphess at least at this point, she respected her greatly but she was happy to see her. Jewel then saw the other pup when she stepped forward. Jewel stepped forward too and touched noses with Aslan. "HI!" she said enthusiastically. "My name is Jewel and I have two brothers, Koda and Robbie. My mom and dad are over there. Yes I live here." she bounced a little and then asked " Wanna come meet them?" Her snowy plume wagged and she bounded away a few steps "C'mon!" she yelled and then ran as swift as her white paws would carry her back to where Robbie and Koda were only pausing to bounce in a circle to see if Aslan was coming. She was excited there was another girl for her to play with. She let out a couple of barks to call her brothers.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 am

Aslan was looking from the white female to the male who walked away. Had they offended him by her running up? She looked up at her mother then back to the female dubbed Silent when she spoke. "A home!" she barked outloud stepping out from behind her mother. The red tail began to wag and she smiled up at Silent. "Please." she said softly, giving her a brave smile.

Teagan looked down at her daughter and smiled. "Yes. A home" she said softly looking up at Silent. "Her name is Aslan, and I'm Teagan." she spoke softly, and her eyes drifted to the pup who came running over to greet the alphaness. She must be close with the pack. A warm feeling washed over her with this thought and she laughed inwardly as her daughter stepped forward with a brave wake in her walk. "I'm Aslan, and that's my mom Teagan, but you can just call her Momma T!" she smiled and wagged her red bushy tail. "What's your name?" she walked close to the pup and stood beside Silent. She felt small, infact, she was about the same age as this pup, give or take a few days, but she was smaller. Skinnier, and shorter. That would be her father's fault.

Her mother was a strong Timber wolf, while her father had been a smaller Red/Timber mixed wolf. She had taken the red coloring in her pelt, while she held the Timber coat instead of the sleek red wolf coat. Her face was a light whiteish orange and the rest of her was a bright orange red color except her white mitten paws. It was a weird mix, for her mother was nothing of a red, just a mixture of brown, black, white, and grays. It was a perfect odd match they both resembled. While her mother watched her she stood infront of the other pup. "Do you live here!?!" Her excitment was rising a little.

"Wow, she's excited. It's good to see pups here. She's been stuck with me for so long I was afraid she wouldn't get to experience being a pup like this" she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Silent, thank you, for such a quick offer. Trials walk in all of our lives and to have an open paw from a stranger... You must be a highly loved queen. It feels so safe here...so welcome. Thank you." She ment it, she wished she could take her emotions and shove them outside her body towards the fem. "A home would be very welcomed. I don't Aslan to grow up on the travel road. I should know how lonely and hard it is. Specially when age comes on me and she's left alone. You've given her and I a chance on a whim... Silent, thank you" She couldn't express it in enough words. "I'm so grateful. Thank you..." again, with the thank you, she wanted to clamp her maw shut, but she was so thankful for this.

Her bushy multi toned tassle waved back and forth with a slow motion for how happy this made her. Oh...life would turn around, and maybe, just maybe...she could find a wolf to love and love her in return for all her mistakes, and love her little gift of life. But first she wanted to be in a home..she wanted to let her daughter make friends. Love would come later, it had to, from someone. Aslan needed a male figure...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:05 am

*Jewel*

"OOUUFFF!" was the sound that came from her lips as she was rolled by her brother who was quickly becoming much larger than her. "No fair!" she yelled and shoved him off of her with a giggle only to jump on him and grab his scruff giving it a good shake. Her little puppy curves were begining to lengthen out and her creamy white pelt was shedding out to a stark white which made the two toned jewels in her face pop. She gave Robbie one last shove and lept to her paws, banner waving. She looked at Nuri with a smile and then her keen petite ears swiveled as she caught the sound of footfalls. Her gaze followed. Silent was back. She yipped a greeting and ran almost gracefully over to the alphess, but stopped short seeing the stranger. Her tail didn't tuck but it lowered slightly and she froze for a moment. The stranger must be welcome or Silent wouldn't have allowed him this close. Her ivory plume set to motion again. "HI Silent!' she said and came up under the alphess's chin in greeting. "Who is that?" she asked in her high octive and then looked back to where the rest of the pack was settled.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:14 am

Such a divine land, and a peaceful pack, didn’t need an assassin. It would disturb the tranquility of the land, if an assassination were to ever take place. He knew it possible; he knew he could perform one. Yet, he refrained from requesting such a rank. Cardinal didn’t want to be suspicious, nor did he have interest in killing. Hunter wasn’t entirely a rank, unless it was lead hunter. The pack would hunt together, or so he assumed. That was his perception of a pack, and that was what happened in his old home. Guardian, a more suitable rank. Cardinal didn’t need to go to another pack and kill, no, he was much better at staying within the pack and defending it. Keeping the assassins at bay, possibly killing them in turn. Enough blood was on his paws that the thought bothered him, blood that was his kin’s and former pack mates. A suppressed shudder and Cardinal returned to normal. A brief smile danced across his maw at her approval, and her words. He knew little of the other packs within the land, though he could only assume there were a few dark ones. “Then you shall have it, my queen.” Cardinal replied, nodding and smiling briefly once more. Protection, he knew he could provide that.

Auds pricked at the sound of tiny paws, and a tiny voice. Lanterns turned to Silent, before turning to look upon the newcomers. Cardinal smirked upon seeing the pup hide behind the older one, and his gaze settled on the mother. Silent’s words made him smirk once more, having heard them just a short while ago. Cardinal padded away a bit, not wishing to interrupt Silent and the newcomers. He was a little worried of simply padding further into the land, but he gave that worry up. Cardinal’s gaze shifted about as he pressed on, glancing back only briefly. Cardinal sought the shade, as he entered the mainland. Letting his body relax on the cool terra, his lanterns shifted around. Easily spotting the small group of playing wolves, he smiled as he watched the pups and the male. Averting from them, his gaze shifted to his surroundings. A peaceful land, where the wolves played rather then killed each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next