Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)

Go down 
+8
_Sensable_
Kelsibee
__silvers__
EDITOR
Moohn
Shadowed
Silent
Starrlight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsibee

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-15

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Rena felt the creature suddenly slam into her, knocking her sideways and as they tumbled she could only think that this would be it. She was going to die. This animal- no, this wolf was larger and much stronger than she. But she was not one to give up without a fight. She disentangled herself from the other wolf and bared her teeth, her heart racing, she was ready this time. But instead of further attack there was an apology. “I’m quite sorry miss, I hope that you aren’t harmed. I thought… well… are you well?” There was something familiar about him, his embarrassed expression, his eyes… there was definitely something in his eyes that Rena recognized. But how is that possible? She reasoned with herself. I’ve never met another wolf before.
“I’m not harmed.” She replied as she straightened out of her fighting stance but she would not relax yet, not until she knew she was no longer in any danger. “Who are you?” She suddenly demanded.
[img]To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Rena-d16[/img]

Last edited by Kelsibee on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kelseytheladybug.tumblr.com
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:18 pm

'And he fancies himself a Knight'

Leon had fanned off and began his stealthy trek into the forest. He would first check the river, for this is the most logical place where prey would convene. Slinking through the brush he carefully eased his way through, the wind was not in his favor today but he hoped that his prey would have their noses dulled by some other delicacy.

The river was close now, he could hear the soft burble of the water and peering through the bracken he could vaguely see a form there, though he could not tell what sort of creature it was. A twig snapped under his paw and he froze. Blast. He had to move quick now.

Springing from the bushes to make a rush at the creature it was closer than he first thought and he found himself on top of it...wait no..a her...another wolf. Immediately he retracted his claws and did his best to make the tumble only impact him. Once they came to a hault he disengaged himself quickly.

Stepping quickly over to the fem he frowned for his idiocy, "I'm quite sorry miss, I hope that you aren't harmed. I thought..well...are you well?" Leon looked at her with true concern and then realized there was something familiar about the fae...had he seen her before? Surely she was not of this pack for she smelled of far off places.
To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Taylot10
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Ooc-Repost-Leon is going to respond to this.
Rena’s entire body felt weak. She no longer knew how long she had been traveling; it was hard to judge how far she had come when she still didn’t know where she was going. Wherever it was, she felt drawn there, as if she was being pulled by some unseen force. Rena had plenty of time to wonder why she might feel this urgent need to get to this unknown land and what she might find when she got there, but she had been moving for days, weeks, maybe, and she was no closer to finding the answer than she was when she had left her home.
Home. The thought of her den, her comfortable sleeping spot, the smell of the trees, and the clean taste of fresh water she had lapped straight from the stream, all caused a tightness in her chest. She could not remember a time where she had belonged to a pack; she had been alone for as long as she could remember. It was hard to feel lonely when she had never known anything besides that. Instinct told her that she should belong to a pack, that she should obey an alpha, but Rena was a free wolf, ruled by herself and herself alone. And she liked it that way.
She was trotting at what would usually have been a comfortable pace, but without food or water for a day and a half, it felt like she was dragging herself. She had to rest, no matter how strong the need to keep moving was, without food, water, and rest, she wouldn’t be getting anywhere. Rena slowed to a walk and then stopped all together. She sniffed the air, searching for the smell of water, and perked her auds, listening for the sound of a stream.
“Nothing…” she whined hopelessly. But there was something, ever so faintly, the sound of a bubbling brook. She turned her head in the direction of the sound. It was definitely there. She took off at a run, the promise of a refreshing drink luring her on.
“Just a bit further… just a few more steps, come on, Rena, you can do it.” She urged herself on. The smell, the sound, it was enough to make her mouth water! And just ahead, in a small clearing, yes, she could see it now. Rena pushed herself to go faster, she needed this. She… she… but it was more than just the promise of hydration pulling her to that spot. No, it was stronger; it was the same urge that had drawn her from her home. This was it! This was the place she was supposed to be!
Without slowing down she leapt into the brook, water spraying in all directions. She lapped up to cool clear drink, quenching her thirst with big gulps, and then slower, savoring the taste, the taste of home…
After her thirst had abated and she felt bloated with all the water she finally gazed at the area around her, taking in her surroundings.
“Why here? What’s so special about this place?”
She could see nothing that would set this clearing apart from any other. But there was something, Rena couldn’t see it, but she could feel it. Even before she tasted the first drop of water, a feeling of contentment, of belonging had washed over her.
A twig snapped behind her. Rena’s body tensed but didn’t turn. If it was prey she didn’t want to risk scaring it off; she was still too weak to successfully participate in a chase. And if it was a predator… she wouldn’t alert it to the fact that she was aware of its plan to attack. She would take it by surprise. Rena only hoped to be lucky enough for the predator to be weaker than her...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:06 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Ao3
Alertness shot through her being as Sephiroth charged towards Leon, her only concern was her mistress. But Kaia was not a puppy and could handle herself, though her body leaned towards the alphess just in case help was needed. She had seen brus become violent before for now reason. Sephiroth seemed especially volatile, though she didn't blame him. Some wolves were just made that way. She relaxed when the situation was diffused though her gaze was held firmly on Kaia and Tristan came in further calming the situation. Then Sephiroth was gone. He had come into this land like a wraith appearing out of nowhere. Aud flicked when Julien spoke to her. The corner of her mouth turned up. "No, not until all of you bru's showed up." Then she laughed. The sound was like the soft tinkling of bells, soft and beautiful. It was her namesake,

"Come." Then she trotted after Kaia, this time inserting herself at the right flank pushing Leon a little further out.

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Trista15
The bru's white brows came together as he closed his eyes and sighed. He had hoped to not interrupt, but it seemed like Kaia had spotted him. "Before you go to hunt, Kaia, I need to apologize for coming in and disappearing. I would have made more of an effort to stay and assimilate, but I was rashly distracted." He had gone right into it, knowing that drawing out anymore awkward silence with the tension already hovering in the air would do no good. He did as he had imagined at first, trying a small, smile, before letting it drop. He preffered being serious at a time like this. "I know I'm of no use catching game, and I haven't been here for long, but I'm hoping I might have something to eat when you return." As if on cue, his stomach growled, and he couldn't help but chuckle. "I haven't had the chance to eat since leaving the Pearl."

He shifted his weight to a different portion of his leg, seeing as it was his one reliable back one, and made one last point of speaking. "Perhaps when you're not so caught up in your issues," he used the word lightly, meaning no offense in it, "I could speak with you about my matter of residence here. But I speak too much and too far ahead. I should let you go on." He backed up a few paces, offering a wider range of personal space, and not banking on a definite answer, got out of her way.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Leon was just as surprised as Kaia was at Sephiroth's outburst. But he reacted instinctively and lips raised to flash his teeth and his hackles rose. After an initial burst of adrenaline logic came in and he caught ahold of his emotions seeing that it was only Sephiroth spouting something about Kaia being his mate. Somehow he had not gotten that impression and he wonderd if the lady Kaia had consented to this title. Pulling his teeth back he stilled his body and let his eyes fall on this dark hessian. No, he certainly did not belong here but if the lady would have him here than he would try to make no more qualms with the bru. Before he spoke Kaia stepped in as was her right and he instantly closed his mouth to allow her to speak.

A flicker of annoyance raced through his body but was not portrayed on his still features. It was not his dignity that had just been shamed though he would swallow the rebuke for that was how it was supposed to be. Leon did not plot or scheme like he saw in Sephiroth's eyes as he turned away, a smug look on his face. Giving him no emotion he turned and shifted away from Kaia even though Sephiroth was gone. He would not unecessarily antagonize the bru, no matter his distaste for him. Planning to speak to the mistress later he paused waiting for her once more to start the hunt.

Mind was in a whirl of thoughts and emotions. While he did not initially have that sort of interest in Kaia he did admire her. He felt guilt for causing her distress and planned to halt any of her further discomfort , even if it did mean being civil (which of course he always anways) to that arrogant hessian. Taking in a deep breath he sighed. What mess have you gotten yourself into now Leon?
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Lay where you're laying Don't make a sound I know they're watching They're watching All the commotion The killing of pain Has people talking Talking You Your sex is on fire Dark of the alley The breaking of day Head while I'm driving I'm driving Soft lips are open Them nuckles is pale Feels like you're dying Your dying You Your sex is on fire And so Were the words to transpire Hot as a fever Rattling bones I could just taste it Taste it But it's not forever But it's just tonight Oh we're still the greatest The greatest The greatest You Your sex is on fire You Your sex is on fire And so Were the words to transpire And you Your sex is on fire And so Were the words to transpire

He was holding his gaze, never letting it leave Leon's face. Then came Kaia's words and he turned his head slowly to her. In his mind and body he wanted to ask why she was so young minded but he remembered. From when he first met her back when he wanted to cause some spice in these lands. It was just who she herself would always be. She spoke of other males and he shook his head slightly. "Okay." it was all he said, it was all that needed to be said. Leoon could do as he please, she had just given this permission right to them both. The drake felt his body tense and he turned himself slowly from the two but not before he turned back and looked at Leon. He said nothing, but his eyes and smirk on his face said it all.

'she may not know, but there is nothing about you that I do not know already' Again, nothing was said, but there was so much portrayed in just a single look. Annoyed and rather ticked Sephiroth parted away from Kaia. He was not going far, infact he was still going for a hunt. He wasn't sure what he wanted to hunt for but blood was needed. He was tryin to change but he couldn't do it as fast as he hoped. His mind was still the mental hellball it always was. Sephiroth rolled his muscles on his shoulders and brought himself into a sitting position. What would have hppened if the bru had said nothing to Leon. The game would continue, as it would now, and one day Sephiroth would be there to either watch as Kaia said her appologetic words for not seeing it before, or Sephiroth would kill Leon. He would pin the brute down and let him see Kaia for the last thing of his memory before his life was taken.

The wonderful thought of the future perked him up a little and he stood, circled his spot once looking at his imprint on the ground before he headed back towards the others again. He stood back, gong to the back of the pack like he had before he grew so angry. If Leon wanted to walk with Kaia, then so be it. She herself had said he couldn't be protective, he wouldn't, no, it was more he would try. Though he felt like he was being a wuss and handed over his pride to Leon he felt his rage growing again. He could change for her, but he could not change for himself... Oh... this was going to be fun.

Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Kaiasmall

Oh no. Kaia had thought nothing of Leon's position on her left, it being only a spot to walk, after all. It was obvious, however, that Sephiroth did not agree with her in this. At first she did not realize what was happening, but turning her head, she heard Sephiroth's rumbling growl of warning. It was fairly quiet, but it caused her attention to snap instantly into awareness, searching for the enemy. There was none. Only more testosterone. When the growl erupted into a full snarl, she felt a slice of both annoyance as well as fear. Fear for Leon, annoyance at the fighting within her pack. This could not happen, especially not when setting out on something as dangerous as a hunt. This whole escapade could turn out for the worse if the pack was not properly synchronized, everyone reading the others and working as a single unit. This was not unity. This was chaos.

Before she could interrupt, Sephiroth was speaking his piece, and she shut her maw, her eyes shooting daggers at the both of them while she waited for the finish. A flicker went through her at his use of the word 'mate', and her ears twitched, but just as swiftly they returned to normal. In her mind, Leon had been the perfect gentleman from the time he had set foot in these lands, and she did not appreciate Sephiroth's overprotective state, especially not when it had the potential to cause extreme unrest in her pack. They did not need problems, especially not so soon.

Inwardly, however, her traiterous self was touched by his speech, and she felt herself melt ever so slightly. Damn her and her betraying emotions. "Sephiroth, Leon, enough!" She stepped between the two, first turning to Sephiroth. Her mate. Her love. The current pain in her butt. "I can't have this. We can't have this." Her eyes implored him to stop, though the strength of her gaze never wavered. She would make him if she had to. "Sephiroth, please... you can't jump at the throat of every wolf who approaches me." The last statement was quiet, and only he and Leon would hear it. She could not have him tearing this pack apart while she was trying to put it back together. This was going to happen, males were going to approach her as trusted friends and packmates, and he could not be so da.mn territorial!

She was flustered, but she could tell that Sephiroth too was upset. That had to have been building up a while. In truth, she had been surprised with him... perhaps he could change. No, of course he could change. If she had thought he couldn't, she would not have accepted his apology, would not have opened herself to him again.

Kaia did not see what Sephiroth saw, that much was obvious. She did not realize Leon's intentions, if they were what Sephiroth obviously thought they were. However, her instincts knew that the fight was on, and inwardly, she was charged with a collision of emotions. Flattered by their interest, scared for the safety of each, indecision on which way to turn. However, in her conscious mind, Sephiroth was foremost. Hoping that he would heed her words and let it drop, and praying that Leon would respond accordingly as well, she turned to lead once more, letting out an agitated sigh. However, instead of moving, she found herself facing Tristan. She had thought that the bru was off with Tellika... what did he need?

"Yes, Tristan?"

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:12 am

Tristan watched Tellika move, and felt horribly misplaced all of a sudden, sitting around doing nothing. He stretched his pads, then his pillars. The bru circled tightly a few times, looking to the fae steadily. "Before we spend anymore time, I should see Kaia." His nose nudged her once, "You can come if you'd like, but I'll be back." He limped off at a rather quick pace, the others quickly coming to view. He made not of the others he had seen, a brief nod to Sephiroth, but not much other than a glance to the others on the way up. They hadn't spoken enough to really warrant any true greeting. He found himself delightfully untired from rushing himself, and his mood picked up immediately.

He planned what he was to say before he reached her. "Kaia!" He would be exactly loud, but he would speak up well enough in his clipped voice to catch her attention if she would give it to him. "Before you go to the hunt, I just wanted to make some attempt at apologizing for coming into your lands and taking off before making much use of myself." He wouldn't make mention of the specifics. "I'm not sure how long I intend to stay, but I'm hoping I may warrant a bite to eat when you return." He'd give a mild smile. It was rare that he was so pretentious, but he was so lost as to everything in his life right now, he needed to at least briefly right things. After the pack hunt was said and done, he would try to find a time when Sephiroth wasn't around him or Kaia to speak with her personally. That would be hard going... the hellion seemed to be everywhere...

When he came upon them, he tensed immediately. Sephiroth wasn't happy. Angry, defensive... of Kaia. Great, the one he needed to see. He stopped near Leon, unaware that he would be on the offending side... at least frome the fire-hued bru's point of view. He held as still as his body would allow, lips mute. Whatever he had walked into wasn't his business, but it soon would be if he got stuck here.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:00 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

Julien nodded, considering what Dyrim had just said. "Always good to have a little optimism," he reflected, the corners of his mouth forming a smile. He did not smile often, but when he did, it was quite charming. He was about to say more when Sephiroth thundered past him, charging straight for Leon and Kaia. Julien halted, auds inclined to know what the emergency was, but immeaditly regretted it. The drama between Sephiroth and Leon was none of his business, but it was impossible to not overhear it.

He stayed where he was when Sephiroth was done speaking. Though it was never proclaimed, it was a given that Sephiroth and Kaia were together. Perhaps Leon had failed to pick up on these subtle clues, or Sephiroth was being overprotective. Paranoia for a loved one was not uncommon in Julien's experience. But he stayed quiet, blue eyes flickering to Dyrim's. He moved closer, and said in a whisper, "Is this normal?"

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Lay where you're laying Don't make a sound I know they're watching They're watching All the commotion The killing of pain Has people talking Talking You Your sex is on fire Dark of the alley The breaking of day Head while I'm driving I'm driving Soft lips are open Them nuckles is pale Feels like you're dying Your dying You Your sex is on fire And so Were the words to transpire Hot as a fever Rattling bones I could just taste it Taste it But it's not forever But it's just tonight Oh we're still the greatest The greatest The greatest You Your sex is on fire You Your sex is on fire And so Were the words to transpire And you Your sex is on fire And so Were the words to transpire

And there it was, the tension. Leon came back and Sephiroth instantly felt his muscles tense. He guarded Kaia and he knew he did, but that was for his own reasons. Then there was the lovely Dyrim who state her name and he took great note to remember it and get on the right hand side of Kaia's female trustee so not to cause even more suspision about his name. She moved and Sephiroth didn't move with her. He waited a moment till the whole of the pack began to move and he took up the rear. His eyes were locked onto Kaia though he noticed everything around her, specially how Leon came up to her left side. His hackles instantly rose and he felt the rumble in his stomach grow, he just didn't release it yet. He slowed himself down and tried to breath. He wasn't going to loose it now, not when he had just made so much progress with Kaia now, today of all days and he would loose his temper.

And there was the end of it, his calm exterior snapped and the growl erupted and Sephiroth came forward and passed by Dyrim and Julien up towards Kaia and Leon. Sephiroth came between them and snapped his jaws towards the brute. "Step back" he growled, rounding to face him. "I don't know where you came from, I don't know how they do things around your lands, but stepping close to someone's mate like you are isn't something I would do around here." The words were harsh, he spoke as if he were speaking to a child. "You've tested me since you walked into these lands, now spit it out. Say it, am I not your type of wolf on whome you'd choose for her. Well guess what, you're not the only one who thinks that. Do I seem to disturbed to even be in these lands. Guess what. I am. I know everything everyone thinks about me. But she's forgiven me, and that's all I care about in my life. If you're got an issue and you are pressing it with these actions you better learn with my words to back off, because I can tell you, my bite is worse then my bark by far" His voice was deep, it was so monotone and it was deadly. His hackles were raised and his vision was scoped out on Leon though his every fiber was focused on Kaia. He knew this was going to hurt her, or it'd make her upset, but he was sick and tired of this bru's stupidity. Walking on marked territory isn't something any wolf should do, specially when the claim was by Sephiroth. He had never chosen anyone to let love him like he wanted Kaia to love him, and this was all new, but he was on his last straw.

There was something off about this whole situation. He knew that soon someone was going to say something, and he knew he had to keep his physical anger in check or Kaia would ask him to leave. And if she didn't, he'd be back at square one, he'd have to leave to calm down or he'd attempt to kill everyone in this whole pack. He wanted to kill this brute now, but he was not going to, he couldn't loose his power now, but he wasn't going to let himself be walked on anymore just so Kaia would think he could be tamed. He couldn't for anyone but himself. And he had chosen to do this for himself...for himself for her...

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Oblivious to Tellika's distate for her Dyrim turned watched as Leon left, a little uneasy. To her he did not look like the sort to start unecessary trouble but you never knew with brujos. Soon enough though, they had returned. Watching Kaia for her reactions to Sephiroth she seemed well enough and she felt herself relax further. It seemed as if the alphess was under a great amount of stress this past eve and it worried her. Sephiroth addressed her then, softly, which surprised her. She was easily dismissed earlier and still felt wary of him. "I do, if you had not caught my calling before it is Dyrim." Named for the sweet sound of her voice, it was highly appealing. Kaia spoke and finally they were to be off. Smiling at her she nodded. "Yes, hopefully for my stomach has yet to stop its rumbling!" She said lightly, her tone changing in regard to the audience. Falling in step behind Kaia she noticed Leon pass by and nod at her and Julien who had siddled up next to her.

Truthfully she had yet to assess the bru but nonetheless granted him a soft smile. All the innocence of youth bound within it. He spoke of the hunt as if it were a social experiment, though she supposed it just might be. "Yes, perhaps this will be our test and if we fail it...well I shall not delve into negative things."

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Leon was pleased that Sephiroth took his message without comment and nodding briefly to Tristan and again to the other femmora he turned and padded after the brujo. Soon enough they rejoined the others and though his eyes were trained on Sephiroth as he bantered affection with Kaia they flicked away before he could express his dislike. There was still something supremely off about this hessian and it struck his core all wrong. Snake his mind kept telling him, something his eyes continued to confirm.

Finally Kaia deemed it time to get the hunt on and the atmosphere to him became charged. The tingle of anticipation drew down his spine and his daggers sunk into the earth grasping at it for texture. Setting himself he trotted after the alphess, eyes straight ahead. He would not allow personal quarrels to interfere with this deadly game. Though he felt the knot of aggresion becoming looser in his stomach. Something to release his frustrations on.

Passing Dyrim and Julien and nodded amiably in there direction before falling in on Kaia's left flank. Here would be the time to be judged for worth.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Tellika tilted her head as Sephiroth briefly greeted her before setting off with Leon. She offered a sweet smile, then flicked her tail and turned back to Tristan. She was glad that the others had gone for now, for the one-eyed male was good company, despite her lack for the want of a real relationship. It was not a bad thing to have good friends. She smirked as he spoke, giving her a little wink, and gave a little laugh. "Oh, I believe you Tristan," she convincingly, giving a little wink of her own, "I know how you get things done when you want to." Her tassle swished lightly across the ground, and she giggled some more. She wasn't sure if he were merely joking with her or if in a way he was serious, but she wouldn't doubt his ability to do something if he really had to.

Slowly, Tellika settled herself into a more comfortable position on the ground, having no plans to go anywhere anytime soon. Hopefully the pack would return within the next few hours with a meal to fill all of their bellies. Tellika couldn't wait. Despite her tendency to watch how much she ate, she wouldn't deny right now that there was a deep, hollow ache in her stomach, and she wouldn't mind something warm and fresh. As her belly panged ravenously, she wondered briefly what she would do if she felt a different sort of twinge deep within. There would be nothing to do, but prepare for a harsh and hungry winter. She didn't need a mate, but it always helped to have another in the den for warmth, and someone who could bring food and water. She sighed softly, shrugging her shoulders and looking to Tristan with a smile, concealing all of her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Being an outsider to the pack always had given complications - the one that was apparent to him now, at the moment, was how to interact with his peers. Of course, everything but his heart would have liked to go after Tellika, but that was an entirely different subject that he knew it would be wiser not to pursue. He was not born black-eyed for nothing. Julien's gaze flickered instead to the heavyset brujo that had descended from the hill, the one with the fiery eyes and deep voice that was so different from his own. Sephiroth obviously laid his claim to Kaia, though Julien frankly had no interest in the fem, other than respecting her as the ruler of the lands. And then there was Leon, who, he perceived, would be competing with Sephiroth during the entire hunt. There was not much of a point in talking to him now if that was what his mind was going to be focused on.

Sighing inwardly, he followed Kaia's lead out to the hunt. He fell into stride beside the other femora, the one he believed had been sent out earlier for food. She was quieter, but perhaps he could find a friend in her.
"This should be interesting, shouldn't it?" Julien said with a mocking tone. "Here we are, wolves that don't even know each other, and we're expected to hunt like a true pack." It was perhaps not the most uplifting thing to say at the time (or more that he knew there was not much to find on the western side), but it was made conversation. If a conflict were to arise, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:35 pm

"That would be great." She smiled sincerely at Julien, glad for the acceptance. His attention had wandered, however, to Tellika. Unsurprised, she hid her amusement, instead turning her attention to Leon, who after introducing himself to Leon responded to her own inquiry about Sephiroth. She was impressed to see that, despite his obvious differences with him, he offered to go retrieve him. Knowing that her eyes showed her surprise, she quickly veiled the emotion, letting only gratitude remain. "Thank you, Leon." For a moment, she wondered if Sephiroth would have done the same... then again, was that not what drew her to him? That mysterious air that he always wore, as much a part of him as his own pelt?

Eyes widened a bit with surprise as her name was heard, and she turned to see Sephiroth exuberantly approaching. A huge smile lit up her features when he came up to her, nudging her affectionately. It was a huge change from before, and while a part of her was still suspicious, it was nice. She would enjoy this open approach while it lasted, for she did not know what time span this would encompass. "It would seem so." She felt some amusement, however, thinking of Tristan and Tellika... he had better keep her on a short leash, for she did not seem the type to stay put for long.

With all introductions out of the way, Kaia found herself very eager to start the hunt. Looking around, taking note of everyone's readiness, she began to form a plan in her mind. Sephiroth and Leon were both powerful, and they could easily split the chosen prey from the rest of the herd, once a suitable meal was found. Dyrim, Julien, and herself held the speed and agility needed to manuever the chosen animal until the kill could be had. She had a sudden,though, however. Would it become too competetive, between Leon and Sephiroth?

"Let us go, and hopefully the fates will smile on our search. Perhaps we will have more luck this time, eh, Dyrim?" She smiled at the fem before leading the way. With so many attentive noses and hungry stomachs, it was only a matter of time.

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 am

That singular eye watched Sephiroth move, admiring his darker, sleeker qualities. A sort of manly attraction overcame him for a moment. It was probably just his hormones talking, with Tellika around and all. He noticed all too clearly the hellion's off-handed and immediate dislike of Leon and wondered about his true intentions of friendship as he stalked away. He didn't dwell on it long. To each his own, he supposed. Besides, it wasn't much to dwell on when he had more scintillating company and conversation beside him.

He took no offense, rather chuckled, at his lover's words... did she still consider him that, or had she moved on to new prey? A brief ponderance. "I see your point. Pity you're no good at the hunt. Were I still usable - and I bet you I am if I tried," He gave her a wink, "-I'd fetch you every last meal you desired." Tristan was only putting on a cheeky show, and he knew she would see right through him, but there was nothing wrong with playful romantic banter if she would have it.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:31 pm

The fire like orbs danced as Tristan spoke. He would have answered but he was soon caught by Leon to join the hunt and he looked at the brute with a stern set of eyes and nodded. "Shall do" He stood and looked back down at Tristan. "Once all is done and over with. I'll join you again, if you don't mind." He turned to go when his eyes laid to rest of a female whome Tristan came up and nuzzled. "Seems love is in the air for all of us" He nodded to her softly. "Goodday" He said softly and then jogged off towards where Kaia and the rest were. He came up behind them and gave a soft bark of excitment. "Kaia!" he said as he came around and nudged her lovingly on the neck. "I've made friends. With Tristan. He's a nice fellow, seems down, until his eye's love came over" He smiled and licked her cheek. "Just like how I see you." He nodded and looked at Dyrim. "Hello. Remember me?" He asked softly standing next to Kaia. He was in a mood to hunt, more like to take his aggression formed through Leon out on a doe, or even a buck, whichever he was commanded to kill and with whomever.

Auds perked up as he took note of another new wolf and he shot a toothful grin towards the creature. There were more to hunt, which ment bigger game. Unless the target was weakness? He looked to Kaia now waiting for her response on when and how to go. Then his thoughts went to the parties and he felt his muscles tense. What if Kaia was to split them, and she go with Leon and he with Dyrim and the new wolf. Or...just not with him in general. He wasn't too sure he'd be able to handle such a thing. Orbs danced with these thoughts and he wasn't sure who decided to watch or look away, but deep in the fire type eyes he held danced a very dangerous solo to a very dangerous tune...

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Tellika smiled softly, allowing him the comfort he sought from her briefly, a soft kiss to his auds before he straightened up and looked at her. As he mentioned the hunt, laugther chimed from her lightly, and she shook her head. "No Tristan, I'm probably no better a hunter than you," she said, though she'd not meant to be offending by saying this, "I get hurt every time and well.. I just wouldn't be any help. I'd get in the way. I thought us non-hunters should stick together, at least until there's a meal at our paws." She looked to the forest, then closed her golden orbs slowly, smiling contentedly. Life was great and life was easy.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:47 pm

A new presence, a young bru. Something about him reminded him of his old self... That valiance, chivalry. It was him in the past. He couldn't have hidden the wonder on his face if he tried. It seemed as though he was willing to be more open nowadays. It made him smile, to see at least one upholding a knight's honor. Giving Sephiroth a parting nod, he looked between the two brus in a directory manner. Tellika had arrived. They could leave any time now...

Immediately the feminine scent hit his nares. A smirk came to his face. His front paws pushed him up to nuzzle her cheek, the warmth of her fur and flesh a temporary comfort. The memory of those carnal shudders floated about in his mind, like a beautiful ghost. And just the same, it was gone. Both his eye and open space pointed in her direction. The last, barely living, knightly part of him curled its lip at his behavior, but his demons had overcome it recently. His voice was lowered. Not to keep secrets, but just above a whisper it sounded, a low tenor. "What are you doing here? I thought you would be going to the hunt."
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:33 am

A few looks came her way as she joined them, but she stayed quiet for the moment, for it seemed the makings of a hunt was in order. In particular, she noticed the way Julien looked at her, though he seemed to force his gaze off of her and look elsewhere. Was he afraid of something? A sly little smirk came to her maw, but she did not pursue him just yet. She glanced to the other male. Leon seemed more interested in getting things set to work than meeting her, so she merely flicked her tail and looked away with equal disinterest. She noticed Dyrim nod her way with a soft smile, and she returned it briefly. Once the female was gone, she shook her head, rolling her eyes slightly. She had never been fond of feminine attention, and that wasn't likely to change any time soon. Her sights were soon set back upon Julien.

He was a handsome brute with captivating eyes; would he be the next in her little game of love? Now was not a good time to catch much of his attention though, as he too was joining the hunt, which she would not be doing. She padded over to him, her pelt of silver shining in the daylight, and she flashed him a smile if he looked her way. "Hey there," she said with a friendly tone, "My name's Tellika. I'm not coming on the hunt... but maybe we'll get to know each other later?" Her lushious tail moved in a tantilizing way, beckoning lustful intent in a subtle gesture. Too bad everybody was so busy just now, though she'd just had her fun and would be satisfied for a while now.

She tilted her head, blinking golden eyes a few times at him, before waving her tail and leaving the offer to him for later. Since she could not join the hunt, as for her complete lack in skill, she would sit it out with another she knew would not be running - Tristan. That was, if he would accept her company for now. She trotted in the direction that Sephiroth had gone, and Leon had soon followed. She found the trio of them, Tristan attempting to relax upon the ground with Sephiroth hovering over him, and now Leon harassing Sephiroth to get going. She smirked at her own musings and made her way to where Tristan lay, and sat down close to him, further from the other males, waiting for them to take their leave.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Leon noted Sephiroth's leave with a bit of satisfaction. There was something very off about that brujo that he did not like. Attention refocused on Kaia and he also noted several other things like the arrival of other pack members and another hessian. "Lo Julien I am Leon de Avitros, but Leon will serve just as well." He smiled at him and tipped his dial to him and with the lady's word he was getting ready t depart for the hunt. He would have to make the other ladie's acquantince another time. Then Kaia looked at the femmora by her side and then to him and worried after that dark bru.

Inside he frowned for he felt the lady to be in danger but that menance but he did not show it on his face. Sighing inwardly he did what he by code and honor designated him to do. She seemed upset by his absence and bowing his crown he said humbly. "I shall fetch him my lady for you." With that he stalked way from thm regally.

Sephiroth was with the bru and they were not to far away. He heard the murmur of their conversation and clearing his throat when he got near he did not wish to disturb something private. Looking at both of them he only tipped his head o the stranger. They had yet to meet and then his eyes laid on Sephiroth. "The lady Kaia bids you to join the hunt for now we start." He watched him carefully wondering what business he was on here.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Dyrim offered one of her innocent smiles that was her very being and nodded about heading west for the game. She did not mind that the alphess did not have time to join her. Clearly she was busy with the onlslaught of newcommers. She had briefly caught the form of Tristan skirting their gathering and wondered why he seemed so down. She frowned and had a sort of desire to go comfort the bru but the hessian that had dismissed her in the first place took that task. To her it was curious for he did not seem the type. Looking at Tellika she tipped he head in greeting offering a soft smile. Surely their personalitys would not fit once they further knew each other but Dyrim was a very, very trusting wolf.

Finally though Kaia seemed to reorder her thoughts which Dyrim trusted were all jumbled with all these wolves around and she turned towards the direction that they would be hunting. Kaia extended her concern about Sephiroth and her eyes flicked towards Leon whom she had also addressed. He seemed to be about to respond she kept her mouth shut.

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 pm

"I appreciate your hospitality," Julien replied, a faint smile to his thin leathers. "I would gladly participate in a hunt, if that is what you need." Truthfully though, he had just come from the west and he hadn't seen much game. There had been the bloodied doe he had passed on his way here, but it could have very well belonged to a bear, and it was better not to mess with it. He would not say this, though, for Kaia seemed like the fair sort to believe in luck. He, on the other hand, never quite saw the belief in luck when there was always fate to be reigned.

Blue eyes flickered to the fem that had returned. Other than Kaia and Dyrim, she seemed to be the only one in the group. However, she carried herself with a different sort of air. . . the kind of voluptuous curves and ashtray heart. Julien was, at the least, attracted to this femora. But he cast his eyes away, knowing that some male was probably already after her. He knew better than to cross the path of another lover.

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:51 pm

The words 'my friend' rolled over his head. What harm could it do? Tristan didn't believe he could be any more damaged than he already was, if Sephiroth was to try anything. He hated to create the assumptions he did about wolves, but for his own sanity it had to be done. He looked up, haunting black chasm unmoving as the other usable eye squinted in a smile. "Calling me friend is just fine," he responded simply.

The amber bru's speech caught him the right way. His Royal Disappointment, as he had decided to mentally dub himself, stood to stretch and remained upright, tri-pillared as usual. "Inspiring words, Sephiroth. You make for a good conversation. However," He looked around him casually, "You should go back to Kaia so the hunt can get under way. Being her guardian, as you so claim, a friend like you should be by her side for the take down." He was tempted to walk away, in the need for a walk to clear his senses, but he stayed, allowing his new friend to make the decision as to whether their conversation was truely over. He had nowhere else to be, and had to rely on the others for the nourishment that kept his pathetic hide alive. And for now that was fine by him.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:34 am

This bru seemed a tad underconfident, a refreshing break from the testosterone which had so recently been clouding the air. Kaia shook her head hurriedly, disapproving Julien's words. "No, of course not! You are welcome here, as are any who mean this pack and these lands no harm." Truthfully, the interruption was gladly met, and she threw herself gladly at the distraction. "We were actually just planning on a hunt. If you wish to stay and accompany us, your addition would be happily met. However, if it is your goal just to pass through these lands, then you are free to go."

Dyrim arrived, and Kaia smiled happily at the fem, though she felt a tad guilty. She should have rejoined her and given more assistance, but had gotten caught up with Sephiroth and Leon. She heard Dyrim's report and looked Westward. "Thank you, Dyrim. I suppose we should try the west, then. Perhaps more luck will be found within it's reaches." She truly hoped so. It would be poor fortune if they found no game, for she herself had not eaten in a long while, and she was sure that many in the pack were in a similar state.

It was while she was worried about this that Tristan walked by, so swiftly that she almost missed him. She gave him a glance, then her gaze wandered, only to snap back once it registered what she had seen. He was acting oddly, and she almost followed, but Sephiroth beat her to it. She nodded at his words, her gaze worried as it followed him out of sight. Tristan truly had not looked well, and she hoped that nothing was seriously wrong with the bru. They had only met once, and even then only for a short time, but he was one of hers, and therefore anything that happened to him or any ills that he felt struck her also. Another distraction added to the growing list, she turned preoccupied eyes to the next task. Tellika had also rejoined them, and by Kaia's count, that was all of them. While the fem had professed herself to be a worthless hunter, Kaia figured that she would want to be around when the kill was made, to take her share.

Glancing back in the direction that Sephiroth and Tristan had taken, she bit her lip, worried. How long would they be? Should she go on without them? Unsure of what to do, she turned to Dyrim and Leon, the two whom she knew to be accompanying her. "Shall we go, or should we wait for Sephiroth? I am sure that he could catch up, but still..." She hated to leave without him. Her stomach protested, and so she was torn. Hopefully he would finish soon.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:30 am

Tellika trotted back into the lands, Tristan going on without her. It was unusual, and she was not used to such a thing, but she did not take it personally. If he had merely wanted to relieve himself, then that was fine with her. It was often all she wanted at times. Small emotional attachments were good too, but she wasn't sure about getting too serious about any relationships anymore. Too many failures in the past. It just wasn't worth it. Padding onward, she came to the top of a rise, looking down upon a small grouping of wolves, though it was a larger group than it had been when she'd left it. The scent of other brutes reached her nares, and her tail waved contentedly. Too many females in a pack were just bothersome.

She trod down to the group, looking upon Leon and Julien, then glancing to Kaia, nodding to her silently to let her know she'd returned. She didn't intend to go off again anytime soon. She didn't know what was going on at the moment so, unlike her usual self, she kept quiet; she could introduce herself to these other two newcomers whenever they were done speaking with Kaia herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next