Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)

Go down 
+8
_Sensable_
Kelsibee
__silvers__
EDITOR
Moohn
Shadowed
Silent
Starrlight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2011-01-31

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:43 am

He nodded, and he, too, had heard the howl. He continued to walk North, whether to find the aid-seeking wolf or food first, he was unsure. There was a lot to learn about this land, and he was rather surprised of his acceptance in the pack, and knew not what to do once he was to find the howling wolf. After a short number of trots, he could smell the scent of another. Literally following his nose, he could see a dark mass of a bru lying before him. Stepping forward, he approached some-what cautiously, his head lowered. "I was told of food further North." He stated, waiting for the bru to turn around, if he was able. Now Tomlin was closer, he could see the bru's position of lying was out of the pain of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Sephiroth looked at the bru as he spoke of not being from here and he nodded his head. "nor am I" he stated plainly but his mind was now focused on the new call. "well now that you're welcomed you may start living like a pack member. I must venture to a place for a bit but if you want to go meet our newest arrival asking for help? There is a wolf calling for assistance. Take some food from the cach located just a bit north of us. You'll know it when you find it" sephiroth nodded to Tomlin. "I'll meet you shortly" he smiled to the brute then turned away he'd scout around finding all the new members just to check up...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Her story now seemed dull compared to his, or rather the lack of story. Cosmic was where she had been born and raised, with little excitement past what her brother's gave to her. It hadn't been until recently that she was growing the urge to leave her home, even though most of her family was going to stay. It had nothing to do with not fitting in, despite being the only fem amongst her siblings, it was just an overwhelming feeling of wanting to see a new place. Find a new place to call him, potentially find a bruja that would handle her skittish nature. Or rather find anyone that had patiences enough, because given time, Florence opened up. Hazel hues looked the large golden bru before her, unsure of what to say to someone with such a dark past. Lifting herself up, she elegantly moved closer, looking him over. "You're free now though..." It was about as much of a statement as it was an inquiry. "And this land holds peace." Hazel hues lifted off of him for a moment, to gaze around, before returning her gaze to him. "You're free of them, and free to love..." Her lyrics faded a bit at the last word.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:11 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 H

The sand shifted under his paws, when he made the final steps towards the edge of whatever land lied in front of him. He could clearly see that he was leaving the desert and came into a far more hospitable landscape. A pack land. He could tell from the sound and smell of this place. It whas the unmistakable scent of a pack.

He neared the border, shaking on black pillars. He was weak, the sandstorm had suprised them, and in the proces, he had been split from Kovu and Jarl. He had been without food or water for many days, and the heat had scorched him. If he didn't got help soon, he wouldn't make it. He sat, more like fell, down, his once luster black pelt now dull. He let out a howl, not only for announcing his aproach, but also a howl for help.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:58 am

Omisis looked at her as she asked where he was from. He sighed then started to speak "I was born in the mountains of Muerta where evil creeps threw every living thing. Where the smell of blood is never ending. I was raised by a clan. A dark clan called Midnight wolves which is the breed that I am. When I was six months they took me and four others to the Valleys of our four fathers. We were on a mission to be trained assassins. To Kill any our king said to kill..." He moved his gray eyes to the floor now as he was ashamed of everything he was saying. About six months ago we returned to Muerta with our King to live out are days here. But is seems that not everything goes as planned." He looked at her again " Some of us wanted to just live are lives with out rules of the clan. We wanted to feel peace. I was never aloud to love anyone because of my rank as general. I had to fight and protect others and that was it. I was a slave to my own family." He snorted as his eyes flashed to there metallic neon gray. They glowed as he sat in thought. Wondering why he even mattered. . .
He never did before he was just a guard dog....

Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Pawprints : 293

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:56 pm

"Thank you, and I hold my heart pure." Tomlin replied. "I'm not from around here. Very far away" He was slightly shocked by the warm welcome, for he did not know what to expect, stepping onto these lands, but he was grateful all the same. Memories flashed by him of his father in battle. He did not mean to run like a coward, but he was just a pup and could do nothing more for himself. If he was welcomed into this pack, it was better than he could have hoped for, and definitely something he needed. He wasn't cut out to be lone, and his days of survival would tick away slowly if he was to wander further without water or nourishment.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Sephiroth looked to the bru and nodded. "Walking on my lands, they are not mine to claim but my mate is the alphess here, she'll be pleased to meet you" He sighed wondering where she had gone off to. "And you wandered onto "Hamara Sydan, a peaceful but lately been under attack pack" he smirked knowing it could catch a moment of humor here, what was life with Kaia if not with a little dramatics... just thinking about how they met made him laugh to himself. "Come, we should all gather in the main area, so the pack knows all the new members..." he almost asked the bru if that was a good idea. "Where do you hail from? and are you're intensions pure or dark?" He only wondered and find it fitting to ask, for he needed to know the wolves who wandered around his mates lands...

Epica looked at Casanova as if questioning him on what Evon said. "Dead..." the word fluttered from her mouth as if it were sentence to her own life. "Where is our sister?" she asked knowing full well that Evon probably wouldn't know just as well as she didn't, none had heard from Temptation in a long time... Not since they all disbanded once their mother was murdered by all three of them. But then the statement about the thing in Midnight Meadows... She sighed and looked back at Casanova when Evon turned her attention to him, she wouldn't answer if he wanted to then that was okay, but she wouldn't right now. "I'm going to take her to Raven. I'll be back in a moment" She picked the pup up leaving the two alone, she trusted him, but wasn't sure if she should trust Evon... what was she supposed to think, she could go home... anytime? She was confused highly and taking the pup to Raven could clear her head some before she went back...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Her gaze didn’t waver from him, as she reclined on her haunches. Only a day…she had expected longer, it was a pleasant surprise to know he was also a newcomer, as far as she could tell. The flirtatious words left his maw and made her finally look away, hazel hues averting to the water. A brief tap on the ground came from her tassel, she hadn’t expected to be complimented upon her arrival to a new land. “A land to the south, from a pack dubbed Cosmic.” Melodic lyrics replied, hazel hues returning to the large bruja. “And yourself?” He had said he had only been within the pack for a day, so she was curious if he had travelled far as well.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:56 pm

He looked at her licking the water of his maw. "About a day my lady" he let his gray orbs meet hers " Your really a beautiful fea. It surprises me how shy you are" he gave her a smirk. "May I ask where your from?" he let his tail rap around his base.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Always on guard? She was vigilant, no doubt, for clear reasons, but there were times she let her guard fall. Mainly because certain situations didn’t have the eerie feeling of dread that others did, and there was no reason to always be tense. Though she was skittish at times, Florence allowed herself to calm, otherwise she would go mad with anxiety. She imagined it was good to be on constant guard, but that depended on one’s surroundings. This place seemed like the last place to be on guard at all times, there was peace here. Twin peaks raised at his next offer, which made her realize that indeed her throat was parched. Flo watched him bound ahead, she continued her calm elegant pace. She came upon him lapping up the likely cool liquid, and allowed her hazel hues to wander. It had been his brilliant coat that had first caught her eye, and it was catching the hazel pools once more. She herself had a golden sandy pelt, but wasn’t nearly as beautiful as his. For brief moments she lost her train of thought in his coat, only realizing she was starring when she caught his gray hues. With surprise and then a shy demeanour she averted her gaze quickly, slipping forward slowly, and keeping hazel pools locked on the cold water. When she reached it, she lapped up some of the cool liquid, pleased to have it flowing into her once again. “How long have you been here, Omisis?” Hazel hues lifted to the bruja once more, her melodic voice saying his name with ease.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:29 pm

He gave her a smile as they continued to walk. "I have never relaxed like this. I have always been on guard always keeping my eyes aware of everything around me." He looked to the ground then in front of him as they continued to walk. He could smell water as they moved and traveled in the direction "Care for a drink? I can smell the water not to far off." He moved a little faster going a few yards up ahead. He made it to where he planned on going. The stream of water was right where he figured it would be. He moved to pausing as he could see his golden form in the reflection of the water. He admired it knowing that he was the only Midnight that held such a rare color in there breed. It shinned like the sun even in winter. It help no mats of hair it looked as if it had been brushed. He always wondered how his fur looked the way it did. He never cleaned himself he was always dirty or so he thought. To others he looked like a rear beauty. It was a gift from the God his mother would always say. He sighed as her memories filled him. His puppy memories where very short. He was only with his mom four weeks before he was taken away for training and his brother left behind.

Omisis lowered his massive crown taking a few laps of water up before turning to see if the fea was coming. Her name was so hard for him to remember. He wasn't much good with names and this proved to be no exception in the matter.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am

Hazel hues had returned to the flower, admiring its colour and over all beauty. So far the lands held beauty and what seemed like peace, though she still hadn’t met everyone, including the alphess. She was still a stranger to the lands, even if she had been accepted by the bruja who didn’t consider himself the alpha. That still amused her a little, but it was just a title anyways. Hues lifted to catch Omisis’ reply, and his agreement about the flower. The last lyrics that left his maw made Florence avert her gaze, directing her hues to the foliage ahead. Crania down she waited for him to continue leading the way, before she stepped after him. “Its been a while, since I’ve found this form of peace…” She was glad that there was more conversation, though the silence was just as pleasing. “What with travelling alone, its been a long journey, and time to relax like this is great.” A smile danced across her maw, as hazel hues looked around, before returning to him.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:32 am

Omisis let his gray orbs land on hers. He let a smirk creep over him. "I am fine just old memories" He looked at the flower. "It is beautiful. I have never been around such beauty" He looked at her as if to direct his last statment to her. He paused a little then continued on walking with her. "I have never felt this peace before" his tone still soft as he spoke to her. He was trying to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Silence seemed to be fill the area, she had half expected a more talkative bruja. Though the silence didn’t bother her, she was rather glad he was pressing her with conversation. “Florence…” Her reply faded slightly as she watched him slip forward, mitts lifting to follow after him. He seemed to be contemplating things, which intrigued her slightly. It seemed like the bruja needed time for himself, at least to Florence. She trailed behind his large form, her own mind wandering to places elsewhere. She noted his soft lyrics, a little unexpected, considering his size, but she didn’t dwell on that judgment long. Padding after him she blinked when he stopped, and she stepped to the side briefly. Hazel hues gazed over to what he was looking at, noticing that he had slipped into his own world. Florence wandered ahead a little, looking around before returning her gaze to Omisis. Odd, that’s what she would use as a word to describe this bruja. It was intriguing, and she slipped closer to him. “It’s beautiful…” Her voice was soft, and held sincerity. “Is something wrong, Omisis?” Hazel hues lifted over his face, curious as to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:09 pm

[center]He watched her as she moved up to him. He let his gray pools stay connected with hers as she spoke his name. "Yes my name is Omisis, and what is yours?" His tone was soft for he feared he would scare her off if it wasn't. She was a shy wolf and he knew it. He gave her a smile before he moved his form a little ways up making his stride smaller so she could keep up at her own comfortable pace. He was a massive wolf larger then the average and he knew his stride was hard to keep up with. The golden brute kept his head even to the ground so that he could hear every noise the earth made. His mind deep in thought as he did. He made sure to keep his mind open for her just incase she were to speak. He wanted to see this place before the winter blizzards started to cover the pack lands.

Omisis laid his gray orbs on a winter flower that was red in color. He stopped moving letting his mind rap it's self around it. He was lost in his own mind as the color of the flower send memories of blood threw him. He could taste the coper warm taste of blood as the memories continued. He could see his brother there standing as if they where whelps once more. He could see the blood draining from his face wound that he had made after a bad fight over a bone. He watched as the pup Herrick moved to fight back once again only to have omisis tackle him hard sending dust flying. As the memory continued there was a sound of a older wolf laughing at the seen. Then the voice was clear to him who it was. It was Dracul. "Good job my young learner. You have shown great skill at such a young age. With time you will be the power that runs my army" He let a growl out losing site of reality. He could see himself as a pup. His golden fur showing in the spring sun. They where only 8 weeks and this was what he was to learn this was what his life was. Constant battle. To fight for the thirst of blood. To never show weakness to never lose. He was destined to be alone within the clan because he needed no distractions. He was general and was deprived of love. He sighed now letting the memory fade away. He had always wanted to feel the feelings others did. He wanted the life the others got. He didn't want to be a warrior anymore.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:59 pm

She watched him raise himself to lead the way, her gaze lifting from him to the surrounding area. Anywhere seemed more appealing then staying on the border, which added to her interest in following the male. Florence followed slowly after his fleeting form, hazel hues constantly scanning around. Her previous home land had quite a lot of colour, and it was useful to have a tawny coat when surrounded by warm colours. Florence filled her nares with the scents surrounding her, including his. Lifting her pools from the ground she spotted him waiting ahead a bit, which made her realize how much time she was spending getting to know her new home. She padded up quickly, orbs scanning his frame as she moved up by him. “Omisis, right?” Her soft lyrics fell, inquiring if she had his name right. No real introduction had been made, considering most of her lyrics had been on Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 pm

His gray orbs scanned over her as she let only one word out. He lifted himself letting his paws lead the way north. He didnt say much. He never really did much talking. He scanned the area he had never seen so much color in one place. He was a servent of the dark and never had the chance to just be himself. He liked this place alot. It gave him a false hope. He never knew the feeling and he liked it. He turned around to see if she was fallowing. He wagged his tail letting her know he would wait up.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 am

Hazel hues lifted at the sound of a voice, and she blinked briefly before recognizing Omisis. Florence remained still as he spoke, he was one of the first two she had met, so she didn’t feel the need to step back. Though the thought had crossed her mind, the woman was pushing herself not to show her unease. As clear as it was that the pack’s heart did not lie in darkness, she knew she still would have to appear strong. There was no room for a weak wolf in any pack, though it wasn’t so much that she was weak rather that she was…sensitive. She saw intrigue in his pools, having caught them briefly before averting quickly. A small smirk came and went across her maw, if she saw what she thought she did, the bruja would have to be patient. Though his coat was brilliant, Florence knew nothing of him, and wasn’t sure if she was prepared too know much about anyone. With hues averted, her gaze lifted over the surrounding foliage. Florence supposed it would be a good idea to see the full extent of her new home. Hazel pools returned to the bruja’s gray ones, resisting the urge to avert hers. “Sure.” Her lyrics were soft, melodic as always, and gave way to her shy disposition again.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Omisis watched the alpha move to were he knew the new comer was. He could feel the fea move to him a little more. He couldnt help but let his tail hit the ground a few times. He liked this fea and wanted to know all about her. He let his gray orbs fall onto hers "care to join me for a walk? I have yet to explore this place" his pools never leaving her as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 pm

A brief quiet sigh of relief escaped her, she wasn’t sure what Sephiroth’s decision was going to be. That and she was pleased to hear a more friendlier tone from the bruja, oppose to the rather uninviting one before hand. Though it seemed he had good reason, so she didn’t think much of it. If things had occurred that would cause the male to be apprehensive, well then she could understand. Her gazed lifted to the other bruja, having felt his gaze on her for most of the time. His fur stood up on end suddenly, and she flinched briefly, her attention moving to Sephiroth. His orders came to greet a the newcomer, though her nares told her that the wolf wasn’t far away. She watched Sephiroth move off only a few steps, before realizing himself that the wolf had been just paw steps away. It seemed that her first order had been pointless, and she didn’t have to do anything. A mild relief, considering she wasn’t sure how she was going to greet another stranger. Especially one that was likely looking to join the pack as well, something that she herself had just done. Either way, there was a great relief of being allowed into the pack. Since she had been alone for a while now, and even if she was shy at first, Florence still preferred to around others. The sandy woman moved a little closer to Omisis, unsure of what to really do. Moving into the main area seemed like the best plan, as the border was a rather dull place.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:55 pm

A voice rang out and a male appeared from behind the shrubbery. He was smiling, and Tomlin thought not in a malicious way. "You are forgiven." Tomlin responded, turning to face the wolf, but still shifting his eyes, trying to note his surroundings. "But do forgive me for walking on your land. That being said, where exactly am I?" He shifted his weight from one paw to the next. He wasn't too comfortable admitting he was so lost, but time was ticking forward, and it was either admit and hopefully drink, or return to the desert lands, and if the latter, he may not survive another week.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 5049282235_6c6c1d1bb3

Evon regarded Casanova passively, thankful that he was not attacking her outright or accusing her of things she had no say in. Epica appeared from her den, the scent of pups coming with her, though none could be seen. Evanescence tilted her dial in familial respect, and then noticed the little pup at Epica's feet. She couldn't help but notice that it was rather small and sickly, and that if Epica did not have it in her care, it would likely die. She mentioned nothing of the sort, however, for this pup was not hers to raise, and Evanescence had no business there. She met Epica's gaze.

"If you remember many months ago, I mentioned to you that Lacrimosa is no more... I ventured back to those lands myself, and discovered that our very dear pack literally tore itself to pieces. Father is dead, and so is everyone else, lest they be residing in these lands of Fire and Ice. I wanted to let you know that I have decided to reclaim these lands, and title myself Queen. I offer you that if you need residence there for anything at all, you are by all means welcome, including the family that you trust," Evanescence said, motioning at Casanova with her muzzle. She paused, her eyes drifting to the sickly whelp again... Evanescence took a few steps closer to her sister, her voice dropping to a much lower tone, just above a whisper. "There is also... something in Midnight Meadows. If you could check up on her every now and then, I would be... very appreciative."

Evanescence did not let the subject linger long, as she switched her focus to Casanova once again. "So how is it that you and Epica became mates?" she asked curiously, the tip of her tassle flickering with interest. "She always did get to the good-looking ones before I did, you know."
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:46 am

Casanova had watched the whole situation pass in silence, unsure what to make of the whole thing. Were they taking this pup in themselves? Was that Raven fae going to care for her? He supposed he would just have to wait and see, not the type to dwell. Only offered his mate a reassuring smile and a nuzzle, and eyed the small pup curiously. It was so much smaller than he was... He licked its sick little nose and was about to offer it some warmth when a stranger approached. The white femme addressed him specifically. Amber eyes evaluated her frame and features. Her words confirmed his thoughts; she was part of Epica's family. Though the previous situation had put him just slightly on edge, her presence didn't put him on edge in the slightest. Not like it had to the pack in the Meadows, though unbeknownst to him. He offered a light wag of the tail.
"Welcome, Evanescence, I'm Casanova. Epica is - " Just as he was about to make known her whereabouts she showed herself, slinking around him. He watched the both of them. Seemed like good looks ran in the family. Though Epica smiled, he recalled some of the things she had told him when they met, what he knew of her history... He left the wag as his only friendly greeting, remaining calmly neutral during the interaction. He stood just slightly behind his mate, a supporting presence should she need it, and watched the two converse.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:20 am

It was when he came to this meeting destination that Sephiroth finally looked around. A bru stood in the brush where they had been just moments before. He smiled knowing he had sent the other's for this exact male and yet he had been no more then a hair away. "I'm sorry" he called out standing and going closer to the male. "I'm Sephiroth. I had no idea you had been so close to us. Forgive me." He came to a stop looking at the bru while waiting for a response....
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 am

Sephiroth nodded to the female as she spoke and he smiled towards her. "Then welcome. I grant you permission in these lands, come, let us go meet the others, it might be a good idea for everyone to be closer with times like these" He turned his attention next to Omisis who spoke of someone else being close by and he took a deep breath. "Well, lets go meet our other new member, then I must find Kaia, she'll be happy to hear of so many coming into her lands" he smiled a little to this thought and turned his body away from Florence and Omisis to head towards the direction of the new wolf. But there were two new wolves. He was trying to find out which wolf to go to. "Omisis, you and Florence go get the female. Florence, will you go greet the male and bring him here, just go a little farther north cause we'll just all meet and greet there. Sound good, it's a good idea to keep everyone busy" He nodded to them and departed himself away just a bit farther till he came to his meeting destination for all of them.

Ooc:|| okay. So now that I know who Evon is speakin with.... MUWAA
BIC:||

Epica turned her eyes away from Casanova reaching down and picking up the whelp herself, but it was the scent that first caught her spine in a tingle before the voice came out next. She didn't know if it was the moment in time, with her having a whelp nearby or it is was the fact that her sister was here now... or if it was the fact that she was speaking to Casanova... She turned her body so she could step around Casanova and she smiled towards her sister setting the whelp down before her, making sure her sister would see the sick little eyes and judge her as weak... "What news do you have, sister" she felt sick saying it. She had watched her kill their mother... it was so strange but she felt so un connected to her at this moment in time...

Ooc:|| OMG CRAP but... hehe... Epica *Snuggles*
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:04 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 5049282235_6c6c1d1bb3

Evanescence entered the foreign lands of Hamara Sydan, traveling north and east around the border of Jabbar Junayd, careful not to trip any of the wolves there. She recalled the yearling that had mentioned something about not being welcomed there, and Evon did not have it in her interest to start up another fight. All she was doing was delivering information, why did everyone make this job seem so difficult? She leapt over the fallen, moss-covered trees and trotted over the rocky shelves of the neutral lands, the air around her cold and wet with nearby waterfalls. The place was very similar to Lacrimosa, spare the evergreen trees coated with frost and the sunlight that pierced through parts of the forest. No wonder Epica now called it her home.

She knew that her older sister probably wouldn't agree to what she wanted, but Evon wasn't at all surprised. The last time she had seen Epica, she told the fae to buzz off. She licked her nose and scented... pups. So, Epica really had made herself a family? Interesting. She never would have expected her sister to settle down so quickly and easily. Nevertheless, Aunty Evon was here to pay a visit.

Evanescence followed the scent to Epica's den, as well as those pups. She spied a rather handsome-looking brute, who she assumed was the father. Well, she had to admit that Epica always did have good taste in the male species. "Hello there, bru," she announced, her vocals low and musical. It was far and away from the mocking and arrogant tone she usually used when coming upon other wolves. This man was family, now, although he was only an in-law, and not of the Lacrimosa pack. "I'm here to speak with my sister, Epica. My name is Evanescence, and I have some news to deliver." She was relaxed and even casual, white tassle swaying calmly behind her. Somewhere nearby, she could even hear the waterfall. Her blue eyes shone curiously at Epica's mate, hoping he wouldn't be too suspicious of her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Tomlin10

Tomlin Stepped forward, pressing the side of his face to the wall of bush and shrubbery that separated him from the deep voices that reached his auds. The scent of wolves was strong in this place, and Tomlin dared not to move, but if he stayed, he could me in more danger than he had bargained for. He did not know where this pack kept its heart; whether these wolves were pure, or were engulfed by evil's great clasp. He cautiously pawed the ground, lightly kicking up moss and revealing damp soil beneath. This distracted his gaze, forcing him to use his sense of hearing upon what lay on the other side of the bush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next