Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)

Go down 
+8
_Sensable_
Kelsibee
__silvers__
EDITOR
Moohn
Shadowed
Silent
Starrlight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-01-14

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:50 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Kaiasmall

His words, and his tone, made her fur stand up. What right did he have to speak to her in such a way? Then, as suddenly as it had come, all of her fury just disappated. He had just as much right to rebuke her as she had to speak as she had to him. She was out of line. About to open her maw and apologize, she was cut off, however, as he continued to take apart her words.

When had she stopped loving life and the world that she lived in? It seemed that, for as long as she could remember, she had resented her existence here. Was it really worth living, if she was too out of sorts to even enjoy it. It did not make much sense to her, though, his argument. First he spoke of how he was a monster, and she was, and everything that lived. It was exactly as she had said. But his next statement was what confused her. If everything that lived was viewed as monsterous, how so was the world not the same? How could something so full of pain, of fear and sorrow, not be the same? The world was not a being, it had no thoughts or emotions. It was those that made it up that chose how it ran, how it was viewed.

Her ears tipped back when Sephiroth said that he would not stay. Wasn't that what she wanted? But the betrayal and anger she had seen cut her like a knife, and suddenly she did not want him to go.

'I didn't kill you for a reason. Love at first sight was nothing I learned from anyone. I guess it just kinda happened with you.'

"Sephiroth," she said to his retreating figure, but it died upon her tongue, fading into nothing. Love? Did he truly mean that? If so, it meant that she had misread him from the start. Looking back, she thought of how much younger even she had been when she had first met him. Yet maybe then, she had been wiser. Thoroughly out of sorts, defeated, and guilty, she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Could she change? Did she have it in her to learn to love the world again? There must have been a time when she had let happiness in. Her life was not bad. Maybe she could, if she tried. She would try.

She looked over in the direction that Sephiroth had taken, bitterness filling her. She had made a mistake, she felt, and whether or not he was using her no longer mattered. It wasn't he who had missed his chance. It was her.

ooc: for some reason I am channeling bitterness today o.o.... I didn't know that Kaia had that in her, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 am

"Happiness is in the eye of the beholder" His words were a bit harsh and his tone of voice had changed to something rather serious. She was a whelp still. Somewhat pathetic in her own thoughts. He wanted to snap at her, to snap her really for being so...weak? But he shouldn't be so shocked, she was weak before she had come to him. The lids of his eyes close and then re-opened slowly but he looked at the ground. His expression changed to something as if failure had happened on his part. He sighed and stood, steping to turn away from her.

"Kaia you view the world in a very depressing way. Happiness is everywhere if you view it right. You have friends and pack mates who follow you for you, and you don't find happiness in that. It's a pity you view the world as a monster. Kaia I am considered a monster to many other creatures and my own mother. You are considered a monster to the deer and the hare you hunt around these lands. And they too are the monster for eating the living tree that they needed for survival.

The world is not a monsturous as you see it. The world is full of survival, and whoever makes it on top can be happy if they so see fit, but they wont have any friends. I have none." He sighed and his pillars brought him farther away from her to the tree line. "You offer me a place to stay but I'll only accept a night's permission on your lands. I don't belong here, no matter how much I want to prove myself to you." his words were honesty, atleast to her they would be.

"If it's alright with you. I'd like to stop by again sometime when I take my leave in the morning. Just to check in and say hello? I wont stay of course. There is no need for me to stay here now." She was by far so much different then he. He viewed the world with such a bleak out look but she viewed it as a death trap. "And Yes Kaia. Missed my chance. I didn't kill you for a reason. Love at first sight was nothing I learned from anyone. I guess it just kinda happened with you. But I wont pester it. I've got a name for myself, and I know when someone else views me as other's do."

He moved slowly, his head bent down in a respectable bow and he then turned to leave. His body took after the same path that Kaia's packmate had taken. He walked slowly and rather solem through the pack lands. His head wasn't held with respect and he wasn't quite looking forward to being alone for the night. But he had to leave before the sun was to bright, and he had to rest before any more travel. Rest physically and mentally...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Starrlight

Starrlight

Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:56 pm

At first he smiled, and it made her all the angrier. He had no right. Why was she letting him get her so riled up!? He would have stayed away? That much was true, but it had hurt her when he left. She was dependant, had never been strong. That had changed now, though. She did not respond, merely waited, letting him have his say. His tone rose and fell with emotion, though whether it was genuine or not was hard to say. Sephiroth had never seemed the type to get attached, and Kaia found it hard to imagine that she herself held any sort of power over him.

His apology seemed sincere enough, and the pain in his eyes was as real to her as her own confusion. He was poison, she knew this, yet she found herself wanting him yet again. It was just like when they had first met, when she had stayed. She had no right to wander in there, a pure among darks, but she had thought that perhaps she could make a difference, change his ways. Had she succeeded? Was he still the powerhungry monster which he had seemed at first?

She almost spoke after his next statement, but clamped her maw shut, forcing herself to hear him out. She was not enjoying this, not one bit. Why couldn't he have just left her alone! Why did he have to return, bringing all of this uncertainty with him? Like a fool she was starting to fall for his charade, though she knew that she should stay wary. Then again, she had always been a fool. That much had not changed with her newfound position.

"Happiness." She shook her head, sighing. "I don't even know the meaning of the word anymore." She looked at him, her eyes on his, trying to see, to read within them. "And honestly, I don't think that you do either. I don't think that any wolf is meant to be truly happy, when so much is aligned against it. Without pain, how do we know that we are truly alive?" Suddenly she felt older, more resigned to her fate than ever. She hadn't wanted this position, had fought against it since birth. Now that she had given up the struggle, however, she had found a sort of peace. Not happiness, but close enough to sate her at least. The lonliness was still there, but perhaps, in time, that too would fade.

"Hate you? No, Sephiroth, I don't. Dislike, maybe. I have never used you, not once." Her voice had been soft at first, but it lifted as she went on. "But you have used me. I know this, just as I know that there is a chance that you are doing the same now. I want to trust you, I do." She shook her head. "And you are wrong. There is no such thing as a gentle creature. We all will fight and kill if necessary. The instinct lies within us all. In a way, we are all monsters." She tried to meet his eyes yet again. "Some of us just give into those urges more than others."

He sounded so desperate, and she knew, even while she was considering, that there was no way she could deprive him of a second chance at things. His last statement, however, sent a tinge of worry and excitement simultaneously through her. "Miss your chance?" She sighed, not knowing how to respond. How did one respond to such a statment? Instead, she let it rest, not acknowledging it again, even as it weighed upon her mind.

"I'm not going to force you to leave, for I know that you do not pose a threat now. I said once that you were welcome here, and I do not go back on my word." What lay behind her words, however, remained unsaid. If you touch one of my packmates, however, or show any ill will, my alliance with you will be forgotten. As I said, a monster does lie within us all.

ooc: for some reason I am channeling bitterness today o.o.... I didn't know that Kaia had that in her, lol!
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Sephiroth let her speak. Oh, she was a ranting little female. Her reaction was just but she wouldn't win this little bit. She hadn't quite forgotten him, but she had in so many ways. He sat there watching as she spoke and he let a smile cross his features. "Kaia. If I had enjoyed the shadows as much as your company I would have stayed away. But I had not been traveling in those 'shadows' as you so think I have been. No." He let the features on his face fall flat, and his voice now rose a little in anger.

"Too much happiness. As if I've ever wanted anything other then that for you. Are you not happy here? Did I not push you in a good direction. Kaia. I'm sorry" The orbs of this killer held pain. Had he failed her? Had he let her wander into this alphess position unaware and now in pain? As if he cared... He didn't portray the lies on his face as lies, oh no, he held a sincere look of apology within each feature.

"And I did leave, but only to make sure none of the wolves you saw me with followed me here. They are not your...type...Kaia. You are a gentle creature. Nothing like myself or the other beasts you met before in the lone lands and I had liked to keep it that way, for yourself and your lands" She thought so poorly of him. In a way, coming from her, it hurt. Anyone else he would have loved to enjoy them to speak more of how they hated him. "I know you hate me Kaia. It's a natural thing, everyone does. I am a walking tool and am used for sport of kill then making friends. But with you. I thought there had been something a bit more. Forgive my jumping to conclusions" He let the words course from his maw with a hint of pain in them.

"I haven't come to stir trouble for you. I've come to see how you fair. Glad to know that no one has taken you under their wing. I had hoped to not miss my chance." He sighed and looked away, that last part in his sentence was a bit sped up, a bit tinged with a whispery tone. (not even a word...I'll use it though) and then his orange gaze locked onto her and he waited to see how she'd react to this new him... new him...pft, it was the same old one, just a new game she hadn't gotten to see before...
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:39 pm

As Sephiroth eyed her she too in turn assessed him, her golden eyes wary but proud. She had grown since last she had seen him, and though her confidence had a long way to go as far as leadership, she was more comfortable within herself than she had ever been before. She watched his smile as he approached even as she read him, the neutral expression on his face as she ordered Dyrim to leave. His dismissive gesture towards one of her packmates, however, caused a small spark of rebellion within her, a truly Alphen instinct that she did not know that she posessed. Dyrim was hers to order and hers alone. Sephiroth was no longer her superior.

His strange motion sent her pelt on end, but she allowed it, reading no agression in the act. He seemed to be looking for a scent, and her ears tipped back. So he still held his claim on her. Slowly her lip twitched, wishing to raise, but she quelled it. Where had this anger come from? There was a time when all that she wanted was to be dominated, to be ordered and avoid her duty. Now, however, the thought disgusted her. As he stopped, Kaia turned to him, tail flicking.

"Hello, Sephiroth. I must say, I am fine, the better for your abscense. Longer than you had hoped?" Kaia shook her head. "If I recall, it was you who left." She felt surprisingly bitter at this fact, and her disgust at his possessive nature was clashing with her attraction to this strange bru, the one who seemed made of the shadows in which he hid. "Then again, things change. Did you tire of skulking in the shadows, or is this merely a courtesy visit, a chance to make sure that I haven't found too much happiness." Her words were sharp, but she was wary, wondering how he would take her. She really never knew when he would snap, for he was unpredictable as a storm.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Sephiroth watched Kaia. Oh she had matured since their last encounter. That had been such a long time ago, he felt strangely old for a small second and even the smile faded from his maw. His orange orbs danced as she spoke. Kaia's lyrics floated blissfully along the ridge to himself and he drank in her tone. Send the wolf away, good choice. Sephiroth wouldn't have cared either way if the female had stayed. Quickly the brute came from the trees, his massive shoulders rolling as he stepped up to the scene with the two wolves. His eyes watched the other female as he stood there. His body wasn't tense, it was rather relaxed. He was just a master of darkness, no big deal. A light smile lifted the corners of his maw and he tilted his head to the fem in dismissal.

His next move was slightly strange. He walked to the left side, then the right side of Kaia, his nose sniffing along her pelt. Sephiroth didn't want to smell any other brute upon her, there was no strong personal scent and he purred in approval. "Hello Kaia" he said, his voice was still as deep, still as monotone as before. There was no drastic change in this brute, he was exactly the same. And he came round and sat infront of her, directing all of her attention in his eyes. "It's been long. Longer then I would have hoped, how are you?" his words were mysterious, they all held some different meaning to everyone. The tone, the timing, everything was strange as he spoke to this single female.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:57 am

Catching Dyrim's reluctance, Kaia took a further assessment of the situation, then caught sight of the den. Shoot. Kaia stood uncertainly, wondering what action should be taken. She hated to take the life of a mother, for without her the young would surely die. To walk away would ensure future meals. Yet she knew that Dyrim was just as hungry as she was, and who knew if they would find another kill?

Finally, making an executive decision, she turned away from the meal. Perhaps it was foolish, but she knew that the pig would be unusually dangerous because of the situation. Besides, her previous reasons only added to this cause. With a flick of her tail, she told Dyrim to follow, but carefully. Hopefully their prey would see that they were retreating and resist fighting.

Suddenly a scent broke through her thoughts, and she whirled around, eyes wide. Looking around sharply, she narrowed her eyes slightly. Him. It wasn't her imagination, surely, for his trace was strong upon the breeze. While a part of her was happy, a part dreaded their reunion. He could get to her in ways that no other ever had, and it frightened her. They had parted venemously at the time of their last meeting, that much she could recall. Well, this time he was trespassing, and these were her lands. It was about time that she grew a spine and stepped up to her duties.

"Dyrim?" Kaia turned to her companion, smiling, though her expression was distant. "Do you think you could go on without me? I will catch up, there's just something I need to take care of here. Perhaps you can find another hunt." She felt bad dismissing the fem, but she needed to be alone.

She would wait. Sephiroth would come to her. She had little doubts on that subject.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Ooc - Sure, you can start it if you'd like since I posted last.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:42 pm

OOC: Shadowed, want to move Tellika and Tristan? We could take it to mate search or something.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:32 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Ao3
Glad that Kaia had shown up to confront the bore with her she felt more confidence in the situation. Taking the signal from her alphess she stood her ground while Kaia begin to circle slowly, the boar's eyes following her path. The creature snorted and huffed its chest out in an obvious display of agression Dyrim, despite the tense situation, could not help but smiling at the bravery of the boar. She hoped that it would be a quick kill when it came down to it. She wondered why it did not flee from them?

Stepping closer she noticed a burrow. Watching she realized that there were the boar's offspring in the den. While she was watching that the boar had feinted a charge at her and she back aside quickly. Looking at Kaia she whined. It was defending its young...Dyrim knew that as a wolf she needed to kill things to survive but she did not fancy eating the young pigs or having them be abandoned either. Like he had intended she noticed nothing of the brute that was hidden so close...

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Discusting. He walked swiftly into the lands, not hesitating at the boarder, nothing. He entered as if he owned the place. "Oh my little pet where did you wander to" he walked briskly into the area where her scent was the strongest. Normall he would stay in the shadows. Normally he would stick to the darkness of his matching soul, but he wanted to see her expression. And then he followed the trail, it wasn't long before he headed into the trail of her's and...another. A soft growl escaped his throat. No one should be with her. Jealousy? Maybe. The brute picked up his pace till he came forth into the scene. He saw her instantly and paused. His scent would hit her eventually. He turned and fled. He went deep into the brush and circled away. He wouldn't let her see him, quite yet.

It was down farther that he came out from the brush, if she took notice she'd see his pelt, the deep darkness of his soul. He breathed in the familiar scents. He wasn't going to miss this for the world. He watched her face, waiting for his scent behind her to catch up and strike her in the face full force. Sephiroth was back...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 am

Tellika watced him as he came in, with an almost hypnotized look upon his face; it was obvious that he was giving in to temptation, and he was clearly willing to do so. She got the chills as he walked in and stood over her, his tongue touching her behind the ear. She gave a soft sigh of satisfaction, then looked up at him as he continued to play 'stupid'. She knew he was aware of what she was getting at, but he seemed to enjoy teasing her, and himself too. Grinning, she looked into his eyes while as she let her tassel run down his underside, all the way to his loins; she hoped to push him to his limits, or beyond. "Oh, I think you know, Tristan," she cooed softly.

She raised her body upward, arching her back against him, then slipped out from under him quickly. Then she faced him, silver tail waving tantilizingly. She brushed her muzzle against his, running her nose along his cheek to behind his ear, and nipped him gently. Then, with a smirk, she slipped under him once more, caressing him with velveteen lips in ways that would surely make him shake with desire. Her teasing was brief before she slipped between his legs and positioned herself at the back of the den. Glancing over her shoulder at him, she shot him a look of want, golden pools swirling with lust. "I know you want me," she said softly, "So just take me." She braced herself, simply waiting for him.

Ooc- Feel free to respond however you like, so long as it goes according with the rules =]
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Nothing.

Kaia sighed, not catching any sort of scent upon the breeze. It was always frustrating looking, but once they found something, the fun would begin. She hadn't eaten in what felt like ages, and now that she knew that food was coming, her stomach was complaining, wanting something to fill itself with.

Suddenly she heard Dyrim's subdued noise, the call in it unmistakeable. Cautiously but quickly she loped over, stopping when she saw the boar. It had been downwind, so she had not been able to detect it. Not wanting to move yet, she waited, sharp eyes never leaving her prey. It's tusks looked deadly, and she knew that a full on charge would most likely end disasterously. An idea formed in her head, and she looked over at Dyrim, flicking her tail slightly down to indicate that she should stay there. The boar's eyes were on her now as she moved slowly around in a wide circle, positioning herself opposite from Dyrim. Her ears were flat. She knew that at any moment the animal in front of her could charge or flee.

It seemed wary, but it had good food in front of it at the moment, and the two threats were both a distance away. Crouching down, Kaia waited, eying the situation. This position was better, for if the boar charged one of them the other could help more easily. Still, however, she did not want to lose this food, and she had no idea how fast wild boars were. If it ran, could they catch it in time?

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:05 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Trista14

The femme was working over him perfectly. He let himself fall deeper into her
trap, more than willing to do so. He stood mulling over her touch for just a
moment, as if taken by a spell. His plume waved slowly, pensively, before he
followed Tellika to the den. Her eyes pulled him, and he felt far from capable of
getting away from them. Her smile had the same effect, hypnotizing him with its
mischievous attitude. He did not hide his shiver, thoroughly excited to be
following her, to be letting go of his cares at least temporarily. He wondered why
she didn't turn away from his disfiguration. Perhaps she really was just in it for
the fun.

He stayed close behind, seconds away from pouncing as she rolled over. The title
of Temptress truly suited her. Tristan looked around, getting accustomed to the
place, and came to stand just over her. With his one leg lifted he looked quite the
sight, but he payed it no attention, the affliction just as normal to him now as
standing on four legs. He looked down, gently licking the back of her right aud. He
began to share her grin, staring at her pretty face. "What, dear Tellika, would this
one thing be? I'm just dying to know where I can finally find some satisfaction."
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Tellika stopped at the den and turned to look at Tristan, and smiled as he thanked her. The way he spoke, it was almost as though he were dismissing her, but she smiled mischeviously. This was her old den, and it was spacious enough to accomodate a small family, as it once had years ago. She would be entering it. For a few moments he was silent, and she was about to move into the den and let him know she'd at least be resting at his side, but he suddenly touched her cheek with his nose, stopping her in her tracks. The smile on his face told her that Tristan had put aside whatever woes had been ailing him, and he was more than ready to relax.

Next, his voice rang in the air, softly, for they were alone, no one else around them. A low, murmur of a laugh echoed from her vocals, and her tail swayed slowly. His initial, reserved approach to the pack leader had disappeared, and he seemed more open. Hmm, what could they do to pass the time? Oh, there were so many answers to that question, but how should they proceed? Tellika returned the touch on the cheek, swiping her muzzle down the side of his cheek to his neck slowly, then turned and swept gracefully into the den. Looking out, she beckoned him with golden eyes, just barely containing the shivers that ran through her.

She lay down, stretching out her body on the floor of the den with her tail curling in the air. Still looking at him, she rolled onto her back and outstretched a forepaw. "There's lots to do," she purred, turning back onto her belly, "But I think there's one thing that would satisfy us both." She gave a frisky wink, hoping he would join her within the den. Hoping he would give in, allowing them to have a little fun and enjoy the good things that life offered. "Well, come on in," she said, waiting expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Tristan jumped at Tellika's touch, then smiled. Oh, how she worked quickly. He
could tell as well that they were alone, and wondered what ran through the
femme's mind while she led him away. He realized he probably wasn't making the
best impression on the other two women, but he had the feeling that he would be
able to explain himself later. He caught up quickly to the waiting fatale, feeling a
little more confident in himself.

"This looks like it will be just fine. Thank you." He was almost tempted to say, 'I'm
tired, see you later,' but he knew that would just get him into trouble with a third
female. And he didn't need that on his conscience. Something began to pound in
his mind. He would have been willing to give in to Tellika eventually, but he had
more than one problem. There was the fact that he had never actually taken a
fae. He was still as pure as the day he had been born. That could prove to be a
problem around such an... experienced wolfess. There was also the fact that if he
finally got a chance to spend more than just common time with her, his leg would
get in the way. He knew it. There was something about him that just screamed 'I
am meant to be alone', and he was beginning to hate it.

A sense of self-loathing came up in his stomach, and he decided finally to cut
loose his responsibility. He would get it back when he needed it, when Kaia and
the other fae returned. As of this moment he was going to relax, he was going to
finally learn what it meant to enjoy himself and enjoy life. He smiled at Tellika and
touched his nose to her cheek. "Well, the other two are gone, we're here... what
do we do to pass the time?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Tellika glanced briefly to the two femmes as they set off for their hunt, leaving she and Tristan alone. She smiled mischeviously as he grinned at her. The fur along her back and neck rose and fell as a chill shot up her spine at the touch of Tristan's tail upon hers. Males rarely flirted so subtly with her; they usually were either impossible to tempt, or all too eager to dive right into pleasure without a prelude of any sort. Tellika moved past him, brushing her muzzle along his side on her way to lead him to a suitable den. Her old den, which she had not even visited since she'd been back.

"I guess I must be. If no other male has stumbled upon this place yet, then I assume I'm supposed to be the first. And the luckiest." He spoke, and she glanced over her shoulder at him, nodding as a knowing smile crossed her face. I could make you the luckiest male to come through this part of the forest, she thought, narrowing her eyes, You just need to give in. Tail waved in the air, and she beckoned him to follow her. "Hmm-hmm, you might just be the luckiest," she said, laughing lightly. She walked slowly, allowing him time to catch up, especially considering his leg.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Looking from Tellika to Kaia she smiled softly. Nodding her head as she was granted her requested rank and stood at the suggestion of a hunt. Her hunting skills were not astounding but she got done what she needed to do. Just then a brujo stalked through the bushes and she looked at him curiously. It dawned on her that he was the only male to be in the area. She wondered if the pack has always been like this. Dyrim looked at him and smiled tentatively. Unlike Tellika her face did not reflect interest in that manner. It was only polite and anyways for such a look of mischievous flirtation to come across her features would look somehow…devastatingly wrong. His missing eye and other apparent injury took her to more of concerned look but he played them both down, though she was still worried. She did not get to say a word before he was lured away. She watched the retreating forms of the two with mingled amusement and concern.

Attention was drawn back to Kaia as the femmora lightly spoke of how she was starved. Smiling she nodded. “It has been some time since I have eaten as well.” Then she followed the fem into the trees fanning out slightly. Picking up a quicker pace she entered her hunting mode. Nose scenting the air looking for tiny traces of prey. She doubted that even if they found any deer that they would be able to take it down by themselves. Maybe they could even get a beaver if they hunted down along the river. It had been a long time since she had a beaver.

Then while he mind wandered on about food sources she almost stumbled right into a wild boar. Stopping she backed up quickly to avoid its sharp tusks. She was unsure if this was classified as something to hunt or eat. The boar was now taking an aggressive stance and she held her cautious distance. Letting out a low grunting sort of noise to call Kaia over but it also told her to be cautious. She had seen these animals from afar and never tried pursing them before.

Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:33 pm

As Tristan introduced himself, Kaia listened attentively, trying to perhaps read him a bit before accepting. She did not want to seem too desperate, but she guessed that their predicament was easy enough to read anyway. He could have been the rudest bru in the lands of FNI and she still would have given him a home. As it was, she saw no reason why not to accept him, and rather would welcome his presence. She smiled, though, when she saw that she wasn't the only welcoming one in the pack. Tellika seemed to have more interest in Tristan than she and Dyrim put together. Well, that should keep her busy, Kaia thought wryly, watching them walk away. She would talk with him after the hunt.

She thought back to his comment about being lost. She looked around the lands. Aren't we all? I know that I am. She sighed, then turned to Dyrim. "I don't know about you, but I am starving! Perhaps we should go bring down some game." She grinned, then started loping into the trees, looking back to see if Dyrim would follow. She seemed the one that Kaia would get along with the best, what with her innocent friendliness. It was like a breath of fresh air compared to what she had gone through since leaving home so long ago. Then again, Sephiroth and his crew were all but erased from her mind, it had been so long since she had seen hide or hair of him. She was a bit sorry, but also relieved. That was strangeness that she did not need to deal with right now.

Keeping her senses alert, she searched for any trace of prey. She hoped that Dyrim would do the same. Maybe the other fem would have some luck first.

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 am

'She certainly is trying,' He thought to himself. He didn't mind it much, though.
The bru began to relax a bit more, thinking that he might have been coming off as
something of a stiff. Tristan flashed Tellika a grin, just to give her a little
satisfaction. He still felt highly informal. But, if things were truly more relaxed
around here, he might have been able to finally let his guard down. He just wasn't
sure if he would be staying here permanently. He couldn't just run down the
middle of the road forever. But that was too far away a time for him to think
about now.

"Lucky you, huh?" Tristan chuckled, tassel swishing against hers a few times. He
shook his head, but not in protest.
"I guess I must be. If no other male has
stumbled upon this place yet, then I assume I'm supposed to be the first. And the
luckiest."
His one brass-hued optic met hers for just a moment and continued
ahead, not letting too much on yet. Faes seemed to play hard to get, why not
turn the tables for once? He wondered if she would actually break him. Now he
was questioning his own mental strength. He must have been breaking down. But
it didn't phase him. No problems while he was accepted by at least one wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:58 am

Tellika shifted flirtatiously as Tristan reacted minorly to her bheaviour, swishing her lushious tail. She could see that he was going to play along, but he was not out of control like many of the males she'd met. My favourite, she thought with a coy grin, A bit of a challenge, but not impossible. She couldn't help but to frown a little as Tristan mentioned that he'd coped with his wounds for quite some time now. She wondered if his leg would ever be well again; his eye was obviously beyond repair, though. "I'm sorry to hear that, Tristan," she said sincerely, "Some rest should be nice, either way." She sounded more hopeful as he agreed to be shown to a den.

Her light, bell-like laughter filled the air as he made a comment on his lone, masculine presence within the pack. Tellika nodded her head slowly, still smiling. "You sure are," she responded, keeping the distance between them as minute as possible, "Lucky you, hmm?" She chuckled again, blinking her golden orbs and batting her lashes. She just couldn't help it; it was almost like she was the one out of control with desire and need for attention and affection.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:47 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Trista13

Tristan allowed for his discipline to slip just a bit as a smirk played its way over
his lips. Tellika's feminine wiles were duely noted, and perhaps he would allow
himself to relax and get to know her if he was allowed into this pack of faes, but
for now it was as far as he would let himself go. He would be all business now.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tellika. I'm Tristan. I assure you I don't need a
healer. I've been living with this wounds for quite a while. But a den would be
nice. Thank you. "
He looked around briefly, taking in his immediate surroundings.
The scent of females was everywhere. It made him want to laugh. Amazing how
ladies seemed to stick together sometimes. Tellika's scent caught in his nares, her
voice in his ears, but he found it easy enough to keep himself focused. He
wondered what it must have been like for brus who lived without discipline to be
around her. Tristan focused back on her.
"It... seems I'm the only male around
here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Tellika nodded as Kaia made mention of Muerta, and how they were creating problems with allied packs. She actually knew little of what was going on, she'd been gone for quite some time. Regardless, she would fulfill her duties as required. As Kaia turned away to speak with Dyrim, Tellika had to chuckle to herself. This pack had once been allied with Muerta and Sacrifice Forest, way back when, anyways. She cared little which side they allied with though, as her morals did not sway in either direction.

Her tail flicked as Kaia spoke to her again, mentioning about her terrible skills in hunting. Tellika shrugged, then nodded. The last hunt she remembered involving herself in resulted in a nasty kick in the snout. She hadn't attempted any sort of organized hunting since then. "Alright, sounds great," she said, letting her gaze wander slightly as a new scent entered the air, "Is there anything you'd-" Her voice cut off as she caught sight of Tristan entering the area, a hind leg lifted awkwardly, an eye missing.

Her silver tail began to sway slowly, golden orbs narrowing upon him with interest. It's about time we got some masculinity mixed in with the bunch, she thought with relief. Without much thought or consideration she moved in front of him, stepping close. "If you need guidance, just follow me," she suggested, tilting her head, "My name's Tellika." She looked back to her alphaess, a sweet smile strung upon her maw. "I'm no healer, but I can tend to Tristan until you get back from your hunt," she said, voice dripping with honey and she turned back to the male, "I can find you a lovely den where you can rest up 'til food's available."

She glanced around her, hoping nobody would object. If there was a male around, she would always be the first to greet him, if she wasn't already busy, that is.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Trista13

'Oh little Tristy. So naive. You think you can run from our past together? I can
see it in your eyes. Or...
eye
rather. Looks like Rawbones did a good job of taking
care of your pretty complexion. Anyway, you can't fight what our parents taught
us any longer. I gave into my dark side long ago. It seems it is time for you to do the same.'

'Matthew, I need to think more. Just because I am having a dark period in my
life doesn't mean I must give in to it. Perhaps this just proves that I am not so
weak as you.'

'You would be wise to shut your mouth, brother. It would be much easier for me
to take you on as a cripple.'

'Oh I am impressed. Bragging about your ability to kill with a limp. You are a
coward. It would be better,
little brother if you left me alone.'
The heat beneath
his fur rose, his head lowered at Matthew's throat. 'Move aside, brother.
Remember, It was
I who taught you to fight.'

'Look at that,' His pelt bristled as he pressed his thorns against his head. His
younger, sharper fangs glistened in the moon's glow, 'Still too full of pride. Get
out of here before I change my mind about you. You're lucky... I have never
wanted to kill you any more than I do right now.'

Tristan wandered in, looking around. His pinnae were pulled back slightly as he
limped through. The Black Pearl was great and all, but too many memories were
there for him. He knew of this place, and right now, after his trials, he was very

prepared for a change of scenery. They were small, and he was sure to be
noticed. The drake could overhear the queen speaking.
He broke into an uneven trot, his rear left leg hitched up above the ground by at
least 4 inches. He narrowed his good eye and had to wonder as he neared them:
what would they think of his appearance. Not that it mattered to him, but on his
travels, he often got stares. The only one who didn't stare at him was that
Morgan fellow.

He caught up quickly. "Your Highness... Excuse me to interrupt you before a hunt.
I am Tristan. I come to you seeking guidance."
He could tell he was older than her
if even by a few years, but he needed someone else's advice besides that of his
brother and his own conscience.
"I have lost my way." He lowered his head in
shame and respect.
"My mind is lost."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Dyrim looked thoughtfully at Kaia and then to the other femmora Tellika. She seemed nice enough. Not that Dyrim really judged anyone on first sightings. There was such a natural softness that radiated from her...such a innocence even though she was an adult wolf, though a young adult. Posing the questions of rank she had to think for a few moments. She had never really had an official rank before. Scratching her ear as she thought she thought over the possibilites. She was not a hostile wolf but she knew minimal about healing though she was profficient enough. Assassin was definatly out and other things like such. Puzzling it over for a moment she looked at Kaia and smiled gently. "I think perhaps I might do well as a healer or a pupsitter. Wherever you need help I would be glad to fill in." Her personality worked as such she didn't care if her rank was high or not, just that she was apart of something helpful.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:08 am

Tellika flicked her tail as the leader of Hamara spoke at last. She didn't seem to have much a decisive personality, nor did she seem very strong, but at least she was kind and unthreatening. It made Tellika feel more at ease, since she was used to challenging other femme's for their haughtiness; that wouldn't be a problem at least, although she had to admit that she sometimes enjoyed a good arguement, or even a tussle. Rains had always been good for that. She nodded her head as Kaia introduced herself and her reason for taking over Serien's position. She was not surprised, as Serien's scent had nearly vanished from the lands, and she was not sorrowful either; she did not try to sympathize for Kaia, either. She simply got straight down to business.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay," she said calmly, "As for my rank... I never held much of a position, but I suppose I would make a good spy or an assassin... I'm good at tempting others, so they wouldn't know what was coming to them. I would make a terrible hunter, and a useless healer, so let's not consider either of those..." She was not really sure what sort of position suited her best; she'd never been given a rank, and had spent most of her time flirting with others and raising her cubs. That was behind her now, though, and she supposed she might as well take a position at last.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Only two? The pack had dwindled down. Never had these lands seen a particularly powerful assemblage of wolves, at least not as far as she had heard. Perhaps it was a curse of the lands. Perhaps it was a fluke. There was really no way to know. With a small sigh she looked at them in turn. She was glad to see Dyrim, for she recognized the fem. Tellika, however, was unknown to her.

"Yes, Dyrim, I am planning on taking the role, though how well I fulfill it is up to fate. She can be a fickle master at best, so we shall see, shant we?" She smiled, then turned to Tellika. "Any and all are welcome, whether returning or new to the area. We really aren't in any position to turn anyone away. Greetings, Tellika, I am Kaia. I have taken over the role of leadership as a result of Serien's death.." She looked at the fem sadly.

So... what now? She looked at the two of them, then sideways. Why was it that whenever she had a decision to make, her mind automatically seemed to turn to him? Dwelling in the past was the last thing that she should be doing, and 'maybes' and 'what ifs' would get her nowhere now.

"I have to say, I am new at this, but I think that the first thing that should be done is ranking? Or did you already hold rank with Serien?" Kaia looked at them, her twitching tail the only thing that betrayed her unease. She was unused to authority, and therefore did not speak as an alphaess yet. She felt as though she lacked the decisive air that most leaders seemed to wear naturally. Maybe that was something that came with time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next