Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)

Go down 
+8
_Sensable_
Kelsibee
__silvers__
EDITOR
Moohn
Shadowed
Silent
Starrlight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-01-14

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Casano12

Casanova followed Epica silently, just about as done with the whole fiasco as she was. It wasn't the gore that bothered him, more the suicide. Hell, even he was suicidal at some points in his life but still... not so crazy as that. He shuddered once at the look of insanity in Crimson's eyes and moved on. Something was clearly amiss, as his mate looked rather undone. He didn't recognize the spot offhand, but he knew about Tellika and figured they had to be her pups. Such a shame she would leave them to be... No, a stranger in her place? He recognized this wasn't Tristan either, and let an unbridled growl slip his jaws. The blood's odor was so strong... Resisting the urge to snap first and ask questions later, he suddenly realized he had a job to do. He nudged Epica's shoulder. "Something's wrong," he muttered. "I'll fetch Sephiroth and Kaia to help you, but I have to find Tristan. They're his pups. If anything happened to them - " He was racked with guilt for a moment, wanting to just tear the beast apart that dared harm innocent whelps. He knew the old bru was at the Pearl, and it was his job to warn him. He licked her aud. "Please be careful. I'll be back."

The brown hessian padded over to where the couple stood with one another. He noted both of them submissively and set to speaking quickly. "I hate to interrupt, and I know you're both winded. But Tellika's been killed. And her pups are alone. There's some stranger in there and whatever's going on isn't good. The scent of blood is strong. Epica's trying to coax him out but I don't feel safe leaving her by herself with for all we know could be some crazy stranger. Before anything bad happens just please, please go there. I have to find Tristan in the Black Pearl..." He hesitated, searching for anymore words, but there were none he could manage. His gaze flicked between them, apologetic for the rush, before he tore of at a demon's pace for the pack by the sea, praying for the first time in a long time. If Tristan wasn't there...
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:53 am

Epica had moved away from the scene having been reminded of her sister too much. She needed to clear her head slightly for the dizzy dawning feeling had made her slightly paranoid on loosing focus. When she walked she smiled remembering the pregnant fea. "I hadn't even caught her name..." she said softly and made it her mission to walk a fair bit quicker towards the females birthing den. When she arrived a brute went in and Julien left going else where. She must have gone to get food... Epica would greet the father then. She came closer, realising the scent was off, and nothing of Hamara or anything else she'd smelled before, not to mention it smelled like blood not birth in there. "Excuse me" she said loudly, speaking clear into the slight darkness of the den. "What are you doing in there, and where is the mother..." her words shook with slight anger and fear for her mind went to the worst and she hoped it wouldn't be so...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 am

Dyrim had eyed the scene with disgust. All the rage and blood that had happened here and just as swiftly left had astounded her. But her mistress was safe, she watched as she walked away with Sephiroth and while the brute still worried her she knew he would not harm Kaia. And they walked away she looked at the dead body of Crimson and frowned...were they just going to leave her there? Looking around everyone seemed to have cleared out, she saw Leon glance at Kaia and Sephiroth and then stalk away frowning though he looked like he finally accepted the couple. She could understand why he did not like the brute. Stepping a few feet away herself she noticed Julien coming back from somewhere...where had he gone? But then he asked if she would like to go to Muerta.

Muerta? Her head tilted and she looked at him in question. "Won't those wolves kill us on sight?" Why would he want to go there? She would have to ask Kaia first anyways...wouldn't she? Ears flattened as she was unsure of this situation. She had never been to those darks lands and all she had heard were bad stories about it.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Ooc: Oh Silvers! Sorry I didn't notice your post to Dyrim before this one -_- Dumb me, Ill respond soon.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 am

OOC: Yeah waaaaiiiiittttt! Tristan needs a little drama. You can kill them if you want but I need to get him in here sooon!
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:40 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

"Very well then," Julien said, and left the scene. He didn't know who the father was, either, but he guessed it had been that Tristan bru that Tellika had run off with. But, why should it concern him? What went on between her and any other hessian was none of his business. He returned to the main pack lands, half-hoping that Hellscream wasn't here to stir up more trouble. But whatever happened, happened. "Such bullshit," he muttered to himself, returning to the rest of the pack. Not his pack. He felt in no way qualified to be a part of the pack. He looked out for himself, and solely himself. No one should depend on him, because he depends on no one else to save his hide. He'd protect when he felt like it. Julien cast his blue gaze down on the dead body of Crimson. He stood beside Dyrim.

"I wonder who she was after," he said, out of ample curiosity. He figured that the two wolves she had come with - her daughters - knew she was dead. His tail flickered, and he decided against staying still in the lands. He looked to the wolf beside him. "Dyrim, would you like to accompany me on a quick trip to Muerta?"
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Ooc:|| are we supposed to stop you... You played her so I'm at a loss if so I'll bring Epica in and make a scene for ya... If you want a pup to live or something two... Lemme know hahha
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Hellscream-1

Hellscream narrowed his eyes suspiciously as the brute in front of him spoke without emotion, his voice never wavering as he guessed Tellika's fate. He ignored the question though, and instead focused on the pups. He cocked a brow to Julien. "Revenge?" he rumbled, then chuckled darkly, "No... They're newborns. They won't last a day without their mother. I've just come to end their suffering early." He was shocked as Julien merely stepped aside, as though inviting him into the den. So, clearly this brute was not the father, though he stood in front of the den as though he'd been guarding it. Then he mentioned the father, and how he might have Julien's head for this decision. Hellscream shook his head. That's right, Tellika had been looking for someone. Probably the father.
"I wouldn't worry about that," Hellscream said, "I don't think the father knows he's a father... and I don't think he ever will." He glanced around, wondering why this was all so easy. Nobody was rushing him. This brute was moving out of the way. No one had a care in the world. He stepped forward almost warily, eyeing Julien every now and then, as though expecting him to make a sneak attack. At last he slipped into the den, and saw all five pups squirming around, some beginning to shiver. It reminded him of long ago, when he had looked upon his own newborn litters. They had been so precious to him then. But whelps... they meant nothing to him now. He leaned down towards them, sniffing them each individually. He smiled, then parted his jaws, bringing them down delicately around the first pup's neck before ending it in one swift bite. Only four more to go...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:36 am

Julien's ear flicked towards the sound of the approaching bru. "News?" he replied, curious. He stood still, tassel hanging loosely. In all honesty, he really didn't consider himself a good guard, and much less a father figure. But this hessian... he could sense the blood on his pelt. Tellika's blood. Though Tellika seemed rather... flighty, to say the least, he guessed that she wouldn't have let someone enter the lands where her pups lay so easily. Or something. Didn't she say she had gone looking for someone? He really couldn't remember.

"You killed her, didn't you?"
Julien said in his plain monotone. "And now you've come to kill her pups... because if you don't, they're all eventually going to grow up and get revenge and kill your pack. Right?" His voice was hardly combative. If anything, there was an upward swing to it, comedial. He shrugged, and stepped out of the way. "Not my choice, anyways. The father of these pups will probably have my head for this. Well, if he ever finds out, but you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:14 am

Sephiroth watched as things changed from here to there and the she wolf died. His mind was calming and he felt movement next to him but didn't react, his body still felt slightly tense and he didn't want to give up any adrenalin he had left incase more were coming. His auds twitched here and there, his muscled flexed every so often, his tail was high, not like an alpha but like a warrior. He could not and would not let anyone else in. His mind was chasing over another scenario in which he had protect these lands again. His breathing became more calmer with every second and then her voice broke his concentration and he turned and looked at Kaia sharply.

Orange like eyes studied her face. Her eyes, soft and gentle. Her auds, perked up waiting for something to change in his appearence maybe, for him to speak to her in return. His face broke and it felt like breaking glass with the dried blood and sweat on his pelt trying to smile down at her. "No... thank you" he said softly and brushed up against her pulling her close to him with his chin wrapping her up in his dirty pelt. "And now we both have to take a bath" he smirked and turned looking around. "But... we need to check the others first. Is everyone okay with the other wolves who came. Where is that brute fighting the fem. Casanova and his mate. You haven't met them yet, they only just arrived" He looked around seeing the simple white fem sitting off to the side with her dark mate.

Sephiroth took a deep breath as the pain began to set in. How lovely, she had left some nice marks upon his flesh. More scars that would soon bury deep under his thick coat for Kaia to feel later in life if she were to stick around. "And I'd like to get rid of her...properly..." he looked over at Crimson and sighed. "I don't know why she was here, and I can't even remember what happened, but I know she's from Muerta, and maybe she should go home... specially with her two daughters there knowing one day they will get revenge..." Sephiroth was thinking along the lines of the future and he paused momentarily licking her cheek in thought. He could deal with that later...maybe take only her head or something simple like that, or even show himself with all her blood on his pelt and his missing knowing it would be on hers as well.

"What is your call my lady? bath then check, or check then bath?" he looked at her softer now, his eyes growing slightly heavy with sleep... oh it had been so long since he had roughed around with anyone like that. It had been since the lone lands when she first appeared to him. His lips parted to a smile and he embraced her again. "You've got a nack for getting me into awkward situation you know that...ever since the lone lands..." he smiled thinking that far back, thinking how weird it was she had come to him in search of darkness when in the change of things he had found some light. A little. His dark heart was still there but she kept it had bay his little weakness was right before him and his strength grew just to protect her, but boy was he going to be sore tomorrow. "But I love you all the same for it Kaia" he spoke her name, it was strange, he hadn't spoke her name in so long it felt foreign on his tongue...but it felt so nice as well...
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Kaia watched the fight soundlessly, riveted in place. The beauty and savagery of the spectacle kept her eyes wide, golden surfaces tracking every movement. It seemed so unreal, the way they moved, tore at one another with a beastial pleasure and rage. It seemed as though it would never end. It was only seconds, but it felt like eons before Sephiroth finally made the final lunge, and Crimson cried out in pain. As he dug further, she almost ended it, unable to bear the cries even from this wench. But he did stop.

In surprise, she watched Sephiroth offer the fem her life one more time. She had thought it over, but once again, he surprised her. Shocked her, actually. She had begun to see a side of him that scared her in the fight, but now that was replaced with pride, and a small twinge of something else. Affection? No. Satisfaction. He might think himself a monster, but he didn't see the small things that she saw, the things that made her sure it wasn't true. The things that kept her standing by him despite his savage tendencies and angry ways.

Crimson refused, of course, and she sighed. So it was to end here. At least he did it quickly and painlessly, for there are much worse ways to die than from a torn throat. She did not miss the peaceful look on the fem's features as she died, and for a second, pity rose within her. What sort of a life must she have had to welcome death so? To seek it out as though a friend? Kaia couldn't imagine it. She herself feared death like most who were sane. Life and it's joys were still relatively new to her, and while she was not naive to the hardships it held, she did not understand leaving it behind so willingly.

Turning her gaze away from Crimson, she walked over to Sephiroth, taking in his injuries. None looked life threatening, which she was glad of. They had no one with an extensive knowledge of the healing arts here, and while she knew the basics, she doubted there was much she could do for a serious injury. "Come, you should wash before those get infected." She touched an unmarked part of his shoulder with her nose, next to the wound but not upon it. Looking up, she caught his eyes. "Thank you," she added suddenly. She wasn't sure what exactly it was she was thanking him for... in a way, all of it. Protecting her and the pack, meeting the challenge, and carrying it out in a way that was right. She could have killed the fem, she didn't doubt it, but there was something so decent about the way he had done it. So... respectful. She couldn't really describe it, so was forced to hope he understood what she meant.

God, she loved him. Why, she couldn't explain. But for some reason, she really, really did. And a part of her, while he was attacking Crimson, had been a little bit jealous. Because that passion he had shown, the fire in his eyes while he was fighting... she wanted that for herself. The anger she had felt towards the other fem, watching the display, scared her. So she would forget about it.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Hellscream-1

Hellscream padded into the lands of Hamara Sydan; they had the same scent upon them that had been upon Tellika's pelt. He knew he was in the right place. His nose twitched and his tongue flicked, seeking out the scent of infants, but what caught his attention was the overwhelming smell of blood. His eyes glittered with amusement. This would be much easier if the pack was already in a weakened state. There wouldn't be anything they could do, and it would be pointless, anyways. Tellika was dead, and her pups wouldn't last. There was no reason the pups should be worth rescuing if they were just to die of starvation anyways.

Picking up the pace, Hellscream went onwards until he had reached the source of all tension amongst the packlands. He saw a brutish female lying dead at the feet of a large male, and quirked a brow with curiousity. But, he didn't have the time to mull about such things right now. He just needed to find that den and take out the whelps. Jacques would be waiting for him at the lands borders. He had been left behind because he reeked of Tellika's blood. Hellscream had been all over her, of course, but he'd not touched a drop of her blood. It merely smelled like he'd had a close encounter with her, nothing more.

His forked tongue flicked forth, tasting the air. At last he had detected the birthing den. He didn't wait, and went straight towards it. A male stood outside of it, seeming to be guarding it. Was it the father? No, Tellika wouldn't have been looking for 'someone' if the father was already around. This guy was just hanging around. Hellscream wandered over to Julien, flicking his tail. "'Lo bru," he greeted Julien, his voice deep and rasping, "I come bearing news about the very den you are guarding." He waited for the brute's reaction. He wasn't going to just push his way in and cause a reaction amongst the pack. He would reason things out this time, and get out of here without trouble. Or, that was the plan, at least.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 CrimsonStar

Crimson felt her paw slide over his paws, and was about to dig her claws in when his jaws clamped down on her throat. She could do nothing, and became completely helpless. She let herself slide lifelessly onto the ground, putting up no more struggle. This was it - this was the end. His jaws came off of her throat and her life blood pumped forth. She tried to inhale, but it was clogged and the air bubbled through her blood, her lungs congested now with warm fluid. She saw him looking down at her, and he spoke to her. She blinked her eyes, unable to speak. Perhaps this had been a futile attack, but at least she would go to be with her son now, and she hoped to be rejoined with her mate. And soon enough, the rest of her family would follow.

At last her life was fading, darkness swirling in around her, seeing him bow to her. She mustered the last of her strength and spoke to him before he could move away. "Thank you," she gurgled, blood spluttering from her weakening jaws. She felt light-headed with no breath coming into her body, and it was not long before she lost consciousness; soon, her soul would leave her body and depart for whatever lay ahead, away from the living world.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:52 pm

She was done. There was no life, if any, left in those crimson eyes. Beautiful as the fight was it was soon needed to be ended by her choice to go home or the choice to die. Obviously she would be stupid enough to choose death and so she did. Words came out and he stood up straight before she lunged at him. With grace and honor he moved forward like a snake and reached under her paw letting it rest on his back before his jaw opened and he grabbed ahold of her throat flipping her at the same time till she lay on her side almost hugging him now. His mind was racing as his teeth bit down harder. It was when the warm liquid rushed from her two veins and a release of the air from her throat that he quickly let go and stepped back licking her blood from his maw.

"Looks like you wont get that chance" this is where he waited now, final gasping words... "Make sure in death you tell them who really killed you...so they don't make the same mistake you did and go after the wrong wolf for someone elses charges..." He smiled at her, bowed his head, and turned back to his former self feeling all sorts of pain on his body. His shoulder for one felt like a heaping gap was torn into it. He could feel his own liquid pouring from his skin...this...this was the annoying part...

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Sephir10
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:55 am

Crimson's legs kicked out as Sephiroth dug his fangs right into her flesh. Adrenaline had abandoned her, and her roar of agony split the air as it rose into a blood-curdling scream. She had never experienced so much pain in her life. Her eyes flew wide as she watched blood leak so freely from the deep wound in her chest. A sudden rush of warmth flooded her body - a second wind that ripped the pain away from her, but left her feeling weaker than before. Had her mother felt like this before she'd killed her? ..But it must have been a hundred times worse... to know you're being murdered by someone you should be able to trust. Crimson closed her eyes momentarily, squeezing back feelings of guilt. Her eyes opened again as Sephiroth's fangs came away from her flesh, and his voice softly reached her ears. She couldn't even muster a grin at his words, too stricken by pain. Her ears folded back as he asked her if she was ready... or if she wanted to go home. She waited for the mocking grin and fangs bearing down on her, but they didn't come. It was then that she realized he was serious.

How could he ask such a thing? She had been ready to murder every wolf here, just for living here, and he offered her life. He must be more insane than she was. She stared up at him with blood-coloured orbs, beginning to tremble - she wasn't sure if it was fear that made her shake, or if it was loss of blood. This had been so much easier in the height of battle... why hadn't he just ripped her throat out? I just had to fight back and make everything more complicated, she thought almost scornfully to herself. She flipped herself onto her belly and lifted herself to her paws, though her forepaws felt gimped and useless, her torn chest muscles giving no aid. She reclined upon her muscled haunches, looking at him. "I can't go home like this," she muttered, then forced her voice louder, "And I can't keep this up. Just end it, will you?" She didn't want to feel this pain anymore. It was overwhelming. She watched him smile, seeing his teeth and maw stained heavily by her blood. She pulled her shoulder up and back, raising a forepaw awkwardly and tensing her claws. "Besides, if you let me go, I'll just come back and kill you all," she hissed darkly. With a half-hearted snarl, she sprung foreward from her hindlegs, aiming her taloned paw for his face one last time. This would be the last straw for him, she was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Could she have given up this easily? His teeth, he could feel them in her flesh going for her heart. He didn't care who watched now...his mind was on her heart, he wanted it. His teeth tore and tore, he needed to hear bones crack, he needed to hear her ask for help, beg for it, plead the wolves around him for help... "Are you ready to die?" he asked softly, pulling back from his mission to gain her heart in his mouth. "I doubt you know how much of a pleasure it's been to try and kill you...I haven't acheived my goal yet... but may I?" he didn't ask if he can, he knew he could, he wanted to finish her though. His mind felt strangly blank as if he knew there were wolves but he only saw her and cared only for her... this female that he tried to kill now. "Or do you want to go home?" He mocked her but if she asked for savior...if she asked to go home, he sure as hell take her there with a smile on his face and a warning to the queen of Muerta if she dare come back...if anyone dare come back.

Warm blood trickled down his sides, along his face... There was blood everywhere from their own little one on one battle... would it end here or would it continue on... his body began to hurt now as he waited for her answers his adrenalin began to subside though he was very aware of everyone elses heart beats and movements around him. Sephiroth looked at the female he aimed to kill or tourture and smiled, his teeth stained with their blood and waited...

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Sephir10
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Julien was taken aback by Tellika's sudden request. He had smelled birth, so he thought she had been in labor, and had wanted to help her. Damn his curiosity. He sputtered out a faint, "Um...", and then the femme took off, not even giving him a second chance to think or to even accept her offer. He snorted. "Bitches," he muttered. They were so the reason he could never settle. They always wanted more than what he was willing to give. He wasn't at all the fatherly or nuturing type.

He glanced at the den, where he heard feeble puppy sounds. Why did they have to be so loud? If they could just keep their stupid yipping quiet, he'd probably be able to leave and find someone who was more capable of taking care of pups. But he had to stay here and guard them. He didn't dare go into the den. That was just taboo. Instead, he paced back and forth, trying to figure what the hell he was supposed to do now.

"Dyrim!" he exclaimed. She seemed like the warm, motherly type. A complete opposite of his aloof and uncaring exterior. Thank Fenrir he had made one friend in this pack. He raised his head and gave out a howl for her, hoping that the fight with Crimson was over and she'd be able to help him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Blood stained her coat, seeping right down to the skin and dripping down her shoulders. She had to catch her breath as Sephiroth let go of her, exhaustion overtaking her. She shook out her pelt, sending scarlet droplets spraying through the air. Feeling more and more worn out, Crimson merely lashed her teeth at the brute as he charged her, but could do nothing more as his hefty frame knocked her sprawling onto her back, his fangs quickly lodging into the thick muscle of her chest. Her adrenaline was running low now, and though normally tough during battle, she couldn't help but to let forth a roar of agony. Still, with an enraged snarl, she kicked out with her hind claws, hoping to score deep wounds in him as he hung over her.

Tellika huffed as all of her pups were at last nursing at her breast, squeaking and squirming like any other whelps. She couldn't bring herself to deny them of their first meal, but... she was alone, and she didn't want to raise them without a father. And damn Tristan for having such a strong seed... five pups! How could she raise such a large litter on her own? But she couldn't just abandon them, could she? She sighed. When the pups had finally settled down to sleep, Tellika stood and dug a little dip near the corner of the den and gently moved them there. She covered them over with moss and other debris, hoping they would keep their warmth. She had to do something. Maybe she could find Tristan and let him know he had a family. At least she could see his reaction.

The silver femme went to the den's entrance and padded cautiously outside. She immediately saw Julien, and wondered why he was so close outside her den. Shrugging, she paced over to him. "Julien, I know this might be a little bit much to ask, but.." she started quietly, "Could I ask you watch my pups for a just a little bit? I don't want them to get too cold... but I really need to go find someone." She flicked her ears back and then didn't even wait for his response before turning around and dashing off. Regardless of his answer, she was going away. It would just be a nice convenience if someone could share their warmth with her litter until she returned. Not much time passed before she had reached the border, and she was soon crossing it, heading into the lone lands with no idea where Tristan might be.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Breath. Breath. Keep going, keep moving. Kill her. Kill her! Sephiroth was in a state of rage he hadn't released in a long time, not since meeting Kaia and now it was ironic for he was protecting her with the same rage she herself had quelched so long ago. Orbs were flashing strange bright colors in his vision but one deep tone held strong and he knew it wouldn't be sedated, the dark crimson color of which he smelled his own and hers.

Her paw struck but only a small portion of his leg. He let his grip go on her and tore away from hers, he could feel the flesh rip apart and he smiked as he rounded only for a seconds time before heading right at her again. His head bent low this time, he wanted to rip her chest open, take her heart out and hold it between his teeth. The world was black around him now except for her and the only beating heart he could hear...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Ooc:|| Ummmmm... Am I posting. I was gunna wait for Starr to post... But...I guess I shall tonight if she doesn't. And we'll get it going. I just dunno if Crimson is going to die or not. haha!
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 pm

OOC: Okay. To clear things up....

- Crimson and Sephiroth are fighting. Crimson is fighting to the death. Her daughters have already left the land, accepting her fate. At this moment, they are the only ones fighting now. Crimson focuses her rage on Sephiroth because he is a challenge, and Sephiroth focuses his rage on her because he wants to protect Kaia.

- Kaia tried to reason with Crimson, didn't work.

- Julien wandered off near Tellika.

- Dyrim is at Kaia's side, watching Crimson and Sephiroth.

- Casanova and Epica had been attacking Vengeance before she fled.

- Leon was fighting Winter before she fled.

So, basically, we're just waiting on the Kips to post to get the fight moving, and for Crimson to just eventually die. I guess if there's a healer, they could start doing stuff... Or something. Idk..
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Ooc:I would post here but I'm not quite sure whats going on haha
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Crimson knew she had targeted the right wolf when she felt herself tumbling over with Sephiroth, her fangs securely locked in his flesh. She knew she was not going to win this one, outnumbered and already tired, but she knew she was going to get a good fight from a worthy opponent who was just as bloodthirsty as she was. She snarled as he taunted her and bit down harder, savouring every drop of the thick, scarlet liquid that hit her tongue. She felt him move closer to her, pushing himself into her jaws, and she turned her body, putting her shoulder against him and pushing back into him. She growled as he asked her if she tasted the blood, her last taste of life... and it was oh so sweet. "So you like it rough..." she murmured with a smirk, her voice carrying only far enough for him to hear, "But you are much too generous."

Then he snapped, his wicked laugh turning into a deadly rumble as his jaws began to clash toward her. The next laugh came from her, and she let it out loud as his teeth sunk into the back of her neck. Her spine tingled as she felt his fangs slice into her flesh, and blood began to soak her pelt. It had been so long since she'd felt the thrill and heat of battle and bloodshed. Crimson's tail swung as she roared with delight, throwing herself against Sephiroth. She glanced away from him for a moment, looking over at Kaia, trying to catch her gaze; what would she think now, what would she do? Giving a wicked grin, she turned back to Sephiroth, swinging one of her heavy forepaws towards his foreleg.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Ooc:|| he give me the chills...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:44 pm

He could see her. He was making his goal of calming down a reality. Kaia, he could see her and he could taste her, he could taste everything. His pink tongue came out of his mouth licking his lips several times before something he hadn't expected happened. A shift in energy and his eyes caught the arriving form of Crimson. A snap, a laugh, and a number of rolls when she barreled into him. He was letting her attack him. He felt her teeth sink into his shoulder and he growled in pleasure. "Harder woman, you can cause more damage then this, think of who you lost and what I've done" he smirked at this and pushed himself deeper into her teeth. "Taste that blood? It'll be your last taste of life" his eyes began to swim in a blur and in a snap his self control. A sadistic laugh turned into a deadly growl and the brute began to snap at the air. Her heat, her body heat drove him to hunger. "Lemme taste you now..." he took several more bites of the air waiting to make some sort of contact...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:39 am

Crimson roared with laughter as Kaia suggested she was crazy - some might call her crazy - but did the femme think she had any intention of leaving? As if. She wasn't going to back down from a challenge, and she was not going to leave here today if she didn't accomplish at least one murder. She would die to achieve such a goal. Her laughter dwindled to a darkened chuckle, and she shook her head. "They don't need me," she murmured, glaring at Kaia, "They won't miss me, I assure you." She knew that they would be able to handle themselves without her. They were strong, young and resilient, and they had each other. Crimson had lost too much. Her other son had disappeared, Ludo was gone, Cheveyo, Lux Atreyu... Blood Star. They had all gone from her.

Giving her head a big shake, she looked away from Kaia for a moment, glancing over at Sephiroth, who seemed in a rage of some sorts, trying to come to terms with it. Then she glanced back to Kaia. The femme was angry, furious even, but she was only on the defensive right now. This brute, Sephiroth, he seemed on the verge of murder. If Kaia was not going to provide her with entertainment before her death, then this hellion certainly would. And he would set he rest in motion. Without hesitation, Crimson leapt away from the Alphaess, and lunged for Sephiroth, her jaws reaching towards his upper foreleg.

Ooc - I'll respond with Tellika once this fight is over with so that some time has gone by since she went into the den
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Sephiroth's rage was so palpable that Kaia felt as though she could see the air around him darkening. Oh good god, there was no way that any of them could hold him back if he lost control. Because of this, she tried frantically to keep Crimson down, but the stupid fem broke free of her tries. Now she seemed poised, waiting. Now completely furious, Kaia glared at the she-wolf who had destroyed their peace. At least her daughters were free of this mad plan. Now one could say that the only one who would be hurt here today would be she who was so plainly begging for it. However, Kaia could not let another pack wolf's blood to be spilt on her lands. It was not even her conscience fully, though that did play a part. No, it was the thought of the retribution that would be warranted by the avenging family. This whole thing, started by a single misunderstanding, could begin a chain reaction that would flare up into chaos, and many would fall, she was sure. This wasn't something she was willing to even consider.

Taking a deep breath, Kaia stared Crimson in the eye. "You are crazy if you think you will leave here alive continuing this path you have chosen. I realize that your pain is great, but is it really so bad as to deprive your daughters a mother? Because then the same emotion you yourself feel at this moment will fall on them." She was trying to make this wolf see reason, but somehow, she doubted that this attempt would be any more successful than her last few. Her patience was beginning to fray despite her better judgment, and her leg was afire from the wound Crimson had laid on it. This just needed to be done with.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next