Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)

Go down 
+8
_Sensable_
Kelsibee
__silvers__
EDITOR
Moohn
Shadowed
Silent
Starrlight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-01-14

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:34 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Kaiasmall

This bru seemed a tad underconfident, a refreshing break from the testosterone which had so recently been clouding the air. Kaia shook her head hurriedly, disapproving Julien's words. "No, of course not! You are welcome here, as are any who mean this pack and these lands no harm." Truthfully, the interruption was gladly met, and she threw herself gladly at the distraction. "We were actually just planning on a hunt. If you wish to stay and accompany us, your addition would be happily met. However, if it is your goal just to pass through these lands, then you are free to go."

Dyrim arrived, and Kaia smiled happily at the fem, though she felt a tad guilty. She should have rejoined her and given more assistance, but had gotten caught up with Sephiroth and Leon. She heard Dyrim's report and looked Westward. "Thank you, Dyrim. I suppose we should try the west, then. Perhaps more luck will be found within it's reaches." She truly hoped so. It would be poor fortune if they found no game, for she herself had not eaten in a long while, and she was sure that many in the pack were in a similar state.

It was while she was worried about this that Tristan walked by, so swiftly that she almost missed him. She gave him a glance, then her gaze wandered, only to snap back once it registered what she had seen. He was acting oddly, and she almost followed, but Sephiroth beat her to it. She nodded at his words, her gaze worried as it followed him out of sight. Tristan truly had not looked well, and she hoped that nothing was seriously wrong with the bru. They had only met once, and even then only for a short time, but he was one of hers, and therefore anything that happened to him or any ills that he felt struck her also. Another distraction added to the growing list, she turned preoccupied eyes to the next task. Tellika had also rejoined them, and by Kaia's count, that was all of them. While the fem had professed herself to be a worthless hunter, Kaia figured that she would want to be around when the kill was made, to take her share.

Glancing back in the direction that Sephiroth and Tristan had taken, she bit her lip, worried. How long would they be? Should she go on without them? Unsure of what to do, she turned to Dyrim and Leon, the two whom she knew to be accompanying her. "Shall we go, or should we wait for Sephiroth? I am sure that he could catch up, but still..." She hated to leave without him. Her stomach protested, and so she was torn. Hopefully he would finish soon.

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:30 am

Tellika trotted back into the lands, Tristan going on without her. It was unusual, and she was not used to such a thing, but she did not take it personally. If he had merely wanted to relieve himself, then that was fine with her. It was often all she wanted at times. Small emotional attachments were good too, but she wasn't sure about getting too serious about any relationships anymore. Too many failures in the past. It just wasn't worth it. Padding onward, she came to the top of a rise, looking down upon a small grouping of wolves, though it was a larger group than it had been when she'd left it. The scent of other brutes reached her nares, and her tail waved contentedly. Too many females in a pack were just bothersome.

She trod down to the group, looking upon Leon and Julien, then glancing to Kaia, nodding to her silently to let her know she'd returned. She didn't intend to go off again anytime soon. She didn't know what was going on at the moment so, unlike her usual self, she kept quiet; she could introduce herself to these other two newcomers whenever they were done speaking with Kaia herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Sephiroth felt his insides smile as Tristian dove into telling his story. He hadn't expected the drake to be so open, so honest, but he opened and Sephiroth felt the slight anger seeping from the drake wash over him. Oh he was good. Fire like orbs danced as Tristan spoke about Rawbones, as he spoke of Depression and Marcie and how his eye was lost in the battle of love. Pathetic, love, it was a waste to believe in, but to use as a weapon, Sephiroth knew full well the power of such a thing. "I'm sorry friend, can I call you so?" He sighed and looked back towards the pack.

"The leg is sad, it must be hard to move and be mobile with such little ability. But you've faired well. You're still alive, and as for your eye, it's a historical moment that has made you stronger then ever." He nodded and felt his mind race with ideas. Tristian spoke of going to Jabbar, and speaking with them. Sephiroth smiled and nodded. "Yes, speaking with the past, it can be rather interesting. And as for you being part of the darkness, there is nothing wrong with such a trait...never think poorly of yourself no matter what path you take. For any path will lead towards the same thing" He shrugged and looked off

(I have to finish this later)
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:29 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Trista15

This bru certainly seemed concerned, but was it just a game? He asked why Tristan had left the Pearl. He responded with a weary nod and a short phrase. "Yes, the memories. Size doesn't matter to me." And yet Sephiroth continued to push the questions. Why in the hell was he so worried about him? They barely knew each other, and the honey-like voice was beginning to drive him nuts. More questions about his old home... his mind was reeling with flashbacks... he began to slowly hate this bru as the fire he had quickly quenched began to smolder once more.

"I know I'm going to die eventually. We all know that. I long ago learned to accept my fate. And any fate is better than the one I have now." The mention of horrible deeds... he smirked at this. How many did he know that had done the same? "You sound like my brother... He is like you in his deeds. It amazes me how he shrugs them off like nothing." He had not ignored the other questions, however, and wasn't too displeased about once again regaling his story to another curious wolf. He would give the short version. No need to make him sit there for an hour. It wasn't like he would want him there for that long anyway. Tristan looked up with an old grin and began. "It's been a while since the injuries, yet for some reason everyone seems to think they're fresh. They dote on me and ask about twice as many questions as you do, and always wonder how I get on. Truth is, I don't know how I do it myself. With age, I can't really recall which came first, but I think it was the leg." For kicks, he tried to straighten it out and winced. "I got it broken from a bad run-in with a bull moose. That came with some pretty scratches. No one had the vaguest idea how to heal it, so I'm stuck with it all hitched up like this. As for my eye... that's a much better story. I lost it during the rescue attempt for Marcie." He tried not to choke on the name. His good eye went glassy with nostalgia. Looked like he would be giving the long version after all...

"I went first by myself into what we now know as Jabbar Junayd. Damean was just taking over at that point, if my mind doesn't fail me. A rather old and crazy male, Rawbones, had stolen her and brought her back to the king. To this day I still don't know why. Anyway, I had gone over alone, like a fool, and confronted them with no shame... on three legs no less. Two or three of them were set on me, as though they were hunting hounds and I their prey. I managed to get them off, but Rawbones went at my face. Before my reflexes were afforded time to flinch, he had caught my eyes, and the right one came clean out. It was probably one of the worst pains I have ever felt, to have the nerve torn straight from my skull. Worse than my leg for the greater hinderance it brought me. Jack and others had come, but Marcie would not go back. They took another pup in her stead, Liar, but she has since become his daughter and Calypso's. Marcie is dead now, I am almost sure. They put on a show of caring for her, but I am almost sure neglect set in the moment we left." He sort of stared past Sephiroth, the emptiest expression on his face. He had never really told the story before, just summed it up. He sighed heavily to himself. "What angers me the most is that I had to go back battered and sightless between the missing eye and the tears by myself. No one helped me, now that I think about it. I was left there to fend for myself against the strongest pack, get run out, and make it back by myself. I bet you if I were to go back to Jack and Calypso now, they would treat me like some kind of long lost hero. And I would vomit at their feet." His voice was ragged, angered, but he gathered himself quickly and got back on track. "And yet... somehow I forgive Rawbones. Not the rest of them. Just him. Losing my eye has sort of given me a... different perspective of things. I wonder if he's even still alive?" He broke out of his sort of trance, strangely soothed by reliving his trauma. He could still see Jack with that ball of fluff in his mouth, sprinting for the border... The once noble drake looked up at his one man audience, a plain air about him now. "As for your concern about Kaia and my irking her, don't worry too much. I realize I am slowly going crazy. I'll stay here until I am in enough of my right mind to find a more permanent home somewhere else. I won't be a bother for long. Maybe Matthew was right... maybe I'm more like him and our father than I thought. Maybe I'm just a late bloomer coming into the darkness now." He laughed to himself. What a crazy notion. Wouldn't it be something if he went crawling back to Damean and the others? Just sit and talk with Rawbones about the past? And Depression, what of her? No... if she was still there he would rip her apart. But somehow going to Jabbar Junayd didn't seem like quite such a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Sephiroth had stepped back out of kindness when Tristan snapped. Oh, just the reaction he was looking for. It was perfect. As the apology came Sephiroth mearly shook his head slowly and stepped back up. "It's okay. I understand. I had a feeling maybe you had left that pack for this one, because of things such as those topics. Or am I wrong? Was the pack just not right for you? Is it cause this one is so much smaller?" He wanted to know why this bru decided to leave the Black Pearl...

"But the harsh reality is, no matter where you live, you'll die anyways. I hate that part about life... It's why my name is so spread. I've done some terrible things, but I'll never regret them to this day" Sephiroth nodded and sat down. "As a member of the pack, of course I'm concerned, more for Kaia then anyone else. You seem a bit off, and I wouldn't want anything to bother you, for that itself could bother her in the end..." He sighed and looked at Tristan, the one eyes wolf with the bummed leg... He had a horrible fate it seemed... Maybe Sephiroth could play on that. "What happened to your eye, if you don't mind me asking, and your leg..." he looked at him curiously. Interested like a whelp wanting to hear an ancient story...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 pm

The scent of a vaguely familiar bru wafted into Tristan's nostrils. Yes, he recognized this one. But he remembered his name? It was almost too gentle. A growl began in his chest before Sephiroth even spoke. He wouldn't look him in the face, too distraught to even move his own head. He listened and names he didn't care for sprang up. The growl became a snarl as his old home was referenced. It set a flame ablaze in him, as though someone had thrown gasoline upon it. As swiftly as he could, he stood up and took a poorly aimed snap at Sephiroth. His breathing was ragged and swift, and a poisoned adrenaline forced its way through his veins. His eyes met the demon's for a second, blazing with a sudden hatred. It seemed as though this bru was his inner demon, personified. But somehow he was oblivious to the drake's game. "Get away from me! Don't ever..." His voice grew rapidly softer, and immediately he began to die inside again, some bipolar beast nesting itself in his heart. "Ever say that name again. I loathe to hear it on your snake's tongue. She doesn't deserve to be spoken of by the likes of you."

He sat down hard, unable to stay up on his bum leg, and laid back down with a heavy sigh. He looked to the dirt once more, unable to hide his shame and confusion. His low tenor cracked with emotion. "I'm sorry, Sephiroth. I don't mean to snap, I just... You're right. I am not well." Tristan wanted so much to fight the darkness, but the way this bru acted, a cool sort of malice enticed him to give in. This was so unlike him... did he neglect Sephiroth or embrace him? He shook his thoughts away. Better to be saved for later. He looked to his broken pillar and back to his sneaky visitor. "I am no good for hunting. Perhaps when everything is finished I will come and claim my share of the kill alone. As for something to soothe me... I must decline. I'll be fine, but thanks for the concern," He juvenilely scoffed his last words. He was still unsure whether or not to trust this canis. He would remain neutral for now and waited only for the next words to come flooding from Sephiroth's twisted mouth.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 pm

The pack meeting hunt arrangment wasn't going to quickly. The one eyed brute Sephiroth knew from Black Pearl was...here. He felt his insides smile and he stood as the brute came and passed away towards the dens. Sephiroth walked over to Kaia and he nudged her softly. "Your packmate looks ill. I'm going to go check on him. Call if you need me" He smiled at her and licked her cheek softly. His orange pillars turned and he vanished into the lands following the trail of flowers and wolf towards the dens. "Tristan..." his voice sang out softly and he spied the brute acting as if he were possessed by the devil himself.

"Are you okay?... I don't know if you remember me. I'm Sephiroth. I've been a wandering wolf for...ages now... I stopped in the Black Pearl, when you lost Marcie to Jabbar. And Jack stole Liar from them to give to you...do you remember me. I was going to stay, but it was so hectic I left..." Sephiroth could play the cards right, and he had to. The fire like orbs danced as he came round the front of the brute and stood there so he could be seen by the one eyed canine.

"Is there anything you need? The pack was going to go on a hunt, if you don't feel like going. Maybe I could bring you back something, you look as if you're going to be sick..." His voice was soft, it was gentle... opposite of whome he was... oh this card game was too much fun...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:58 am

Along his way back to the packlands, the trihued hessian had rubbed himself along every sort of fragrant plant he could find. They would know what he had been away for, as he had a feeling that they were aware of Tellika's reputation, but he hoped to make it less apparent by ridding himself of that hormonal essence among the sage and pine. The musk of his own identifying scent still came through enough for him to be identified to the others. More males had arrived since his disappearance. At least the other femmes would have some company. There was one whose presence was darker than the others. His brow raised at the hessian taunting Kaia's patience, and with a half-cough in his throat passed by them, three-legged limp making his presence fairly obvious. He had no intention of speaking to her right away, something akin to chagrin written on his pinned back ears and settling in his stomach.

Something about Sephiroth bothered him. He had known many brus just like this, and in his soul he knew he was becoming one of them slowly but surely. Tristan's whole chest began to ache, his lungs in pain every time he inhaled. He had never been this way before, wrecklessly taking a fae, barely staying around to get past an introduction to the alphess. What happened to the man he used to be? He slunk past them all, feeling as though the all looked into his soul, knew his every intimacy, though he was far off from them enough for them to only see the faint color of his eyes, without detail. The bru passed by one younger male, noble and formal in his speech and bearing. Knight-like, as Tristan recalled himself in his younger days. He offered up a glance and a stiff nod, then continued on. He was heading for the dens, but didn't make it far enough. As soon as he was out of sight, he practically threw himself on the ground behind a large boulder, the shadow casting itself over his grizzly, one eyed face. Were the skin beneath his fur visible, it would be wan, ghastly pale.

A sob racked his body, but he would not cry. His talons, browned by the dirt, dug themselves into the earth until they disappeared. He wanted - needed - to scream, howl at the earth, the rage building within him. He shook, and every emotion within him began to build. He was a volcano, waiting to blow, slowly being devoured by his own magma as it leaked from every space. He was becoming everything he hated, and he knew it. The all consuming darkness was coming down on him. It would be so much easier just to embrace it, to let go of every honor he had held on to for so long and join somewhere else. So this was what it felt like to hate oneself. He needed to end this meltdown. Perhaps one of them would notice him and follow. He would have rather been alone, but it was against his better judgement. The last thing he needed was to bathe in self-loathing.

OOC: Aaaand cue Leon! Razz
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:07 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Ao3

Dyrim had scouted far ahead but she had picked up no scent and was beginning to get frustrated. How could she be any good to the pack if she could not pick up a scent. Frowning she began to circle back. She hoped that her lady was okay. That brujo worried her, she had not seen him around. A worry began to grow in her that something was wrong. Surely Kaia would not let her alone to try and take down prey for the pack? No, it had probably been a shorter time that she thought. Just then a howl cast through the sky and she felt a smile bloom over her features. How silly of her to worry.

Breaking into a lope she ran back towards Kaia. Slowing once she got near she haulted. There were three strangers here...all of them hessian. She eyed each of the anxiously until her gaze fell upon Kaia. Then smoothing her features she stalked through the center of the procession to turn and stand next to her alphess. "I could find no game trails to the east." She stated simply. Eyes flicked from the dark brute to the tri hued one and finally the one that Kaia seemed to be focusing on. Suddenly they were ambushed by males! How odd..

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

Something about stepping into the group had caused a disturbance in one of the males. Julien had already picked up his tense disposition, and he was certain that his presence had only made it worse. Though he did not feel bad about it - he was here merely because he was. He had no intention of mating with the female, apparently the leader of the pack, as she spoke to him. Her eyes were warm.

"Julien," he replied simply. He gave no other name, no other information, for it was not necessary. He had come from lands alone, and it seemed only fit that he was searching for a place to reside. Cerulean orbs flitted to the other male, the knightly-looking one. He had the feeling that he was interrupting something. "If you wish for me to leave, I will do so accordingly." His voice was plain, near apathetic. For a male, it was rather high, and tenor-like; though, not at all nervous.

Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Kaia cordially nodded to Leon as he responded, smiling slightly. "I am sure that you will do fine." She caught, however, out of hte corner of her eye, the look of fear that had flitted across Sephiroth's face. Surely he did not think that he was in danger with this trial?! His soft use of her name only served to confirm that this was his train of thought, and she instantly felt a flash of affection. Stupid brus and their d.am.n insecurities! She looked at him and smiled, her eyes softening. He had to know that he was first in her mind, even though sometimes it might not seem so. She had obligations, adn one of those was to treat all within her pack fairly.

It still worried her, though, his apparent possessiveness of her. Leon was not helping matters along either, goading him into violence. If they were to fight, she did not know what she would do. The tension was still there, but the prospect of the hunt seemed to have disappated it a bit.

She waited, the silence growing between the three of them. She could feel Sephiroth's presence at her side and it soothed her, somewhat. He was still here. That much she could be happy about. Her auds pricked, though, as she heard pawsteps behind her. She turned, words of welcome ready, expecting Dyrim, Tristan, or Tellika. What she saw, however, was another strange face. She smiled as she saw the new bru... perhaps this was a turning point! New members were needed now more than ever, and it seemed that the influx had started. Maybe their luck was turning, the curse that seemed to hover over these lands breaking.

He spoke softly, and she noted that he seemed a bit timid among so many strangers. Her smile was polite, but her eyes were warm. She felt that instant trust running through her, and tried to quell it. He was, after all, an unknown wolf. He could mean harm. She couldn't let her nature bring a viper into their midst. Still, however, her voice was friendly as she greeted him. "Hello. Welcome to Hamara Sydan. I am Kaia, alphaess of these lands. Who, may I ask, are you?"

The effect that another male would have on Sephiroth, though, made her even more nervous. Suddenly she felt a bit irritated. He would have to deal with it. She couldn't worry herself every single time another bru came close to her. She ran a pack, for heaven's sake!

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 am

Sephiroth was watching Kaia as she agreed to his proposition to a hunt. Then she spoke of how they would match up to one another. He turned his attention to her fully and fear washed over his face. "Kaia..." he said softly, but she was giving him an opposite look and he felt himself melt a little to see her look at him like that. She moved her body and let out a howl. He watched her for every second she sang and when he was done his eyes shot to Leon. He watched him intently for just a moment before he too reclined on his haunches and watched Kaia. That's all he felt like doing, was watching Kaia and everything she did.

Though as he watched her that simple fear was still ringing through his head. She had said she wanted to see how they stacked up. Oh he'd kill him, he knew it deep in his bones that he'd slaughter the wolf, taking his large intestine and coiling it around his neck to strangle him by. Sephiroth would do that, and he'd enjoy it. This was the hard part about being here with her. If he was gone, he'd be able to think of the males trying to court her, and take that anger and frustration out on other wolves, and kill them, and not hurt her here in her own lands.

But if she were to find out what he had done, she'd be hurt. Oh he was a fool for letting his emotions out now. He would regret this in some ways. Though he felt so much better now having told her. Oh love was a very hard thing to figure out. His eyes shifted over to Kaia again and he felt his features go soft. He loved her, and he felt suddenly regretful of leaving her. Not by means of other males wanting to court her beautiful soul, but by leaving her to be open to any means of attack, by another wolf, or another pack. His vow grew stronger and he sighed softly waiting for the other wolves to show up...

She would be the first... the first wolf to lead him... this would take some practice... His attention was then turned to the voice of a new wolf. And he looked at Leon, half expecting him to stand and greet the wolf. Sephiroth only nodded and waited for Kaia to say something to the bru. How strange was this, he asked for her heart and love, and suddenly a whole flock of brues come to join. Yet another annoyance...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:44 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

Pure morning sunlight drifted through the trees. He paused mid-step, looking straight ahead of him. The carcass of a mother dear lay there, her neck torn open, the blood dried and the flies festering its insides. It was a dreadful sight, really; to see such a morbid thing on a beautiful day like this. He merely blinked blue eyes, quiet and thoughtful. He did not wonder who had killed such a harmless creature. He did not wonder what it would be like to take said creature down. He merely looked at it - What he did wonder, briefly, was why he found the worst of things beautiful.

He didn't know where he was. He was friendless, packless, and by all means alone. He brought no past with him and sought no future ahead of him. He was simply. . . There. Like a ghost risen from the grave, but without someone to haunt or destination to spook.

What he did know was that he was walking in someone else's territory. He glanced left and right, searching for any enemies or those that did not want him here. He would leave without complaint, without fight. He was not a fighter, he was not a thinker. He was not much of anything, really, but a body in the present existence. Nihilism at its best.

Granite auds twitched at the sound of voices, and not far away. He silently traipsed the pine-needled ground, appearing on a hill-rise before a small circle of wolves. One of his ears laid flat, the other still perked in the air - a part of him wanted to congregate with them, socialize, yet the strong tugging in the back of his mind said that he should not. But his feet were already moving forward, walking without him, as he descended to the femora between the two brus that looked rather. . . testy, to say the least. He did not look them in the eyes.

"Excuse me," he called softly, softly, softly. He was to be treading on eggshells here.

Last edited by __silvers__ on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:10 pm

'And he fancies himself a Knight'

Leon could almost see the tendrils of darkness seeping back inside the brujo and he felt his muscles twitching in response. But at the same time came the control to settle his own aggression down. With a purpose he moved his gaze to Kaia. Here he would not feel so provoked though on the fringes of his mind the close proximity of Sephiroth to her bothered him. Even as he talked about a hunt he stayed focused on the queen. He would not speak out of turn again for he realized that he had been fairly rude by having his own damned testosterone fueled moment with the brute. He felt that perhaps he should apologize when he had the chance.

Only when she said that he was welcome did he bow his head and speak. "I am honored, my lady, to have a chance to show you my skills. I just hope they are enough to please you." Then he reclined on his haunches admiring her regal call as she called her other pack mates to them.

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Taylot10

Last edited by Silent on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 am

Leon replied in a civil manner, and Kaia found herself really liking the bru. He had respect and decency, traits that were never to be taken for granted. She was just going to open her maw to respond, however, when Sephiroth took it upon himself to add an introduction. His words were innocent enough, but the look in his eyes was enough to make a chill run down Kaia's spine. There was pure murder in those hardened orbs, and her muscles tensed, nerves on end. This encounter was quickly going downhill, and the discomfort was only going to rise from here.

Leon's returning tone caused her to look at him, and her eyes grew wary as she observed the two. In truth, she was starting to get annoyed. This show of manhood was not impressing her, and the discomfort she felt was putting her in a very disagreeable mood. With narrowed eyes she waited, watching while they exchanged words, their disreguard for her almost blatant. She didn't feel left out, however... quite the opposite. She knew very well why Sephiroth was so defensive. She hardly felt flattered.

Again Leon addressed her, finally, and again she was going to respond when Sephiroth interrupted. Her sharp look was wasted, however, for he was not looking at her. He had given her a moment's nudge before once again eyeing his rival.

She couldn't argue that his idea wasn't a good one, though, and she nodded. She felt herself melting under the look he gave her, and much as she wanted to hide it, she knew that it showed. Perhaps not to Leo, but to Sephiroth at least. Just as he couldn't hide his agitation. Something was seriously bothering him, and even while she agreed to the hunt, her mind worked to try and figure it out. Why was this bru so hard to figure out?

"You are welcome here, Leon. I will call the pack, and we will hold a hunt. Let's see how you two stack up." She looked at each in turn... one a gentleman, one a mystery. She would judge them equally, though she knew one better than the other. Such was her duty. Besides, she was intrigued. Who was this Leon character, and where did he come from? Her real question, though, was what a decent wolf like himself was doing without a pack to go home to.

Lifting her muzzle, she let out a call, a summons. Any within her lands would hopefully come. She was not sure that it would reach Tellika and Tristan, though she did hope the male would come. Tellika had already told of her failure in the hunt. Dyrim would hear, however, that much she was sure of.

While they waited, though, she would keep a wary eye on her companions. She would hate to have to break up any fights, especially when these two large, powerful brus were invovled. If the need arose, however, it would be required of her. SHe couldn't allow such conduct on her lands.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Sephiroth let a smirk tug at the end of of his maw. He would love to play this pup's game but he wasn't going to stoop that young. Sephiroth looked to Kaia and nudged her in the neck. "Well Love. Looks like you have two here to be at your call." He loooked at Leon and nodded. "Wise of you to claim a knight title. It suits you" Chivalry only goes so far, Sephiroth would switch roles now. "Kaia. If you think it suits the pack maybe a hunt. I know you and your pack mate were doing such before I interupted. Maybe with more help we can catch some nice game and feed the whole" He gave her a soft grin and looked at her with as much love as he could.

"And it'll be a way to test your newest members of the pack" and he refered to Leon and himself. Unfortunantly he wouldn't be able to stay for too long, but he wouldn't leave for any longer periods of time. Oh, he suddenly got frustrated with himself for opening up. Not that he wasn't happy about it, but it was going to be hard for him to understand this now. Sephiroth waited for Kaia to say something of his idea...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Lip twitched and his gaze finally did move to hessian. He felt the skin get taut over his thick muscles and his lanterns darkened in the slightest. Not giving into his more combative desires he plastered a light playful smirk on his muzzle. "I have no doubt that this is a good pack if such a fine lady leads it." He could feel the tension rising and it was an instinctual reaction that he wanted to lash out at this hessian and get his darkness away from the lady Kaia. The light position of his mouth did not completely hide the sharpness in his returning gaze when he looked at Kaia. Normally he would not taunt any brute so, especially when he was a lone rouge but there was something about the him that put Leon on edge. As if he did not quite fit in here and the very land protested his presence here.

Tassle lashed behind him, revealing more of his irate mood. Now Leon, no need to get yourself in trouble. Replying in a calm and level tone his smile vanished as he again looked at Sephiroth. Despite his pronouncement of a being a 'silent watchmen' Leon very much doubted that this land was his chosen place of residence.
"Charmed." He said dryly. "I suppose my talents lie in the same arena, Sephiroth." His tone was stiff and cordial but friendliness did not transcend through his lyrics.

Eyes again falling on Kaia he elaborated. \"I am a warrior..a knight, if you will, and my service is yours if you would have it.\" There was no mistaking the undercurrent in the statement and he was sure that Sephiroth would pick this up quite easily. How unlike him to want to provoke another like this! He wondered where this sudden aggression came from.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:36 am

He didn't know either. They both didn't know anything about this situation. Sephiroth had never opened to anyone like this, and Kaia...well he wasn't too sure about her past or anything she said, but she didn't seem to know what route to go down. He was about to suggest something, anything when a voice broke the tension like a tight wire finally snapped after so long. He watched as the brute proclaimed himself available to her service and Sephiroth snorted. As if he'd do much good, he had taken down females bigger then this lad. As Kaia ended the situation and opened a new one for herself Sephiroth couldn't help but feel himself take a protective stance next to her.

"Highly" Sephiroth said as the brute proclaimed he was mistaken. A wanderer like himself, only this brute could settle down in one place. Something Kaia needed. Sephiroth suddenly felt a heat grow in his blood and he felt the imagination of himself going wild. He pictured himself rip into the brute and end his life infront of anyone watching. The birds would scream with the excitment. Any living hare near by would flee in fear of their own lives. "You've picked a good pack then" he said, cutting in before Kaia. "I'm Sephiroth, A silent watchmen if you will" he didn't smile. He didn't say anything else. He mearly just stood there watching Leon as a grown wolf would watch a pup in the dark lands...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 pm

As soon as she turned her focus on him her whole entire demeanor changed and he found his muscles twitching to adjust themselves. She postured herself very dominant and he could not help but thinking that she might own this territory. A moment later his suspicions were confirmed when she announced that she was the alphess. Strange how the subtle body language could proclaim such a thing. Tipping his crown lower than he had before he kept his attention on her. It would be rude to look away and he did not want to anger the hessian anymore and put the lady in a distressing situation.

"Again I beg pardon my lady I was mistaken." He could not forget his manners, no he was raised better than that. "As for my business here I would think is the same as many of my brethren. I simply seek a pack in which to reside and contribute in, a family if you will." Most wolves did not do well by themselves, which was general knowledge. They are social creatures and Leon found himself very much in this category.

Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:03 pm

He truly thought that he would be protecting her by leaving? Kaia just stared, not having the slightest idea how to respond to that. What made him think that it was required for him to protect her? Why couldn't he just let himself, and her, live in happiness, to face whatever life... and love.... would bring for them? She could ask herself questions all day, yet never would she find the answers, for like he said, he was a mystery because he would not share his story. She had been open from the start, albeit naive, and yet how had he repaid him?

No, that was not fair. She had never done anything to deserve his trust, so she could not expect him to spill his heart out. That wasn't his way, and she both hated and loved him for it. It was so frustrating, his brooding silence, yet the fact that she would never fully figure him out was enticing to her wilder fancies. He may be softer, kinder, when around her, but he brought out the pride and spark within her.

I won't leave just yet. While this was little comfort, she realized that it was all that she was going to get. Committment did not seem to be possible with him, as much as she despised that fact. Maybe she could change his mind, given time.... but still she despaired that he would never change. Only a short while ago, she would not have minded. She could have gone with him in his travels, had he let her accompany him. That had changed. She could not leave now, not with the responsibilities that she had now.

He was jesting with her when he talked of disliking her, but Kaia knew that there was a ring of truth behind his words. They both disliked this. Yet they were here, doing this exchange anyway. It made no sense... then again, love never did.

"I don't know," she replied softly, as much a sigh as a statement. She felt that she should go on, should give an answer, but was saved from having to do so by an interruption. Golden eyes widened with surprise as an unfamiliar bru walked up to them, asking her if he was needed. She had been so caught up in her conversation, she had not noticed his presence. Feeling as though she was shirking her duties, she took a deep breath, not really even noticing that her stance was changing. Alpha-mode once more.

"We are fine Leon, thank you." She was put somewhat out of sorts by his upfront interruption, but did not show it outwardly. "I suppose that I should introduce myself now, seeing as we have never before had the pleasure of meeting. I am Kaia, Alphaess of these lands." She made herself keep her eyes on him, resisting the urge to glance back and gauge Sephiroth's reaction. "May I ask your business here?" ...besides riding in and trying to rescue me, she added silently, somewaht amused by the way he had read her situation. It was nice to see that chivalry still existed in the world. She was still tensed, however... who knew how Sephiroth would take his insinuation. She was more than ready to jump in if necessary.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:38 pm

They were so absorbed in the conversation that they didn't seem to catch his scent, not that he had been there for very long. What he gained from the conversation was that something was bothering the lady. He frowned at that thought. It should not be so, no female should feel irate when another hessian was around. They should feel safe. Leon was a very old fashion wolf and believed very much in chivalry and manners. Though he had set foot in these lands on the intention of joining he was wary of showing himself to these two wolves who spoke. Then suddenly the bru left and his eyes lingered on the fem. She seemed..distraught and that nagged at his being. Had that bru said something to upset her? He frowned at the thought. What was with wolves these days that they did not know how to treat a lady? He was musing over this for a moment and was about to rise when he heard padfalls coming quickly in the direction once more.

Watching once more as the hessian returned he was puzzled. Auds twitched to the last mention in the sentence. Well telling her that he did not like her was rude though he did not understand the gentle nudge her gave her. He felt that he could no longer sit around. Rising he stalked towards the pair coming out of the shadows. He did not bother to be silent and looking at both of them his eyes were for the lady. Tipping his crown he met her gaze. "My lady, my name is Leon and I beg your pardon for interupting but I was wondering if you needed..." eyes flicked to Sephiroth. "Assistance?"

Last edited by Silent on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:09 pm

It seemed like an enternity to wait while she just watched him. Then her voice broke the silence and he caught every word she said. He didn't want to listen though when she started speaking, he knew where this was going. She was going to say it was okay he was the way he was, and that she would live with it, and then, she'd add the but, and sure enough she said everything, but she said it differently and he didn't know how to respond. "I can't stay here..." he said softly looking at her with so much emotion in his eyes. "And I'm only leaving to protect my life" he spoke softly, his eyes pleading to her, he wanted to understand she was his life.

Oh he hated her right now. What had happened to the dark wolf he was. He hadn't let someone come in like this, he never would have allowed it. Never in his life had he been so...soft. And he hated knowing that his mother, and father, were the ones who he needed to kill, who he needed to protect her from. His eyes slightly narrowed and he shook his head a little. "Kaia." He sighed and looked back at her. "I wont leave just yet, if that's what you want...but what do you want me to do? And I'm only a mystery because I've never let anyone get close. You're the first so matbe you'll learn something here and there, and so far I think I've gotten you pretty much a little shocked?" He smiled and nodded his head.

"I wont leave. I only wanted to before because... well... you dyslike me so much." he winked at her. "But that's okay. I dyslike you too" he then came forward and nudged her softly. "What now? What do we do now..."
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:22 am

Though she knew that she should go find Dyrim, that they once more begin their search for prey to keep the pack running, she stayed where she was. It was not a reluctance to seek the fem that held her back. She knew that Dyrim would not pry. Kaia rather respected her for this trait. She was extremely glad that Dyrim hadn't questioned Sephiroth's presence. That was the last thing that she needed.

With a sigh, she stood, not even knowing why she wanted to remain there. Even so, she remained still for a few heartbeats. The sounds of pads upon the ground behind her first alerted Kaia to his return. Her eyes lit up as she turned around, though had she any control over them she would have held them neutral. For all she knew, he was here to tell her that he was leaving once more. That was what she expected.

The only thing that upset her about him was his seeming lack of committment, something which she saw as controllable. She did not judge him as he thought that she did. He was no monster in her eyes. It was merely the fact that he was so... untameable. She knew that only heartache led in that direction. Still she continued down the path, though, obstinant and naive.

As she looked at him, he spoke, and the unexpected passion with which he released his words caused her attention to be riveted on him. It seemed as though he were trying so hard to convince her, but deep within her, she had already known that she was mitaken. Why else would life go on, unless there was something here worth living for? Yet it was no surprise that she did not know of such things personally, for love and happiness had yet to find their way into her life. What he said, though, was so completely true that she merely stared as he spoke, not wanting to interrupt.

Her heart rose as continued, and each time he said the word 'love' her pulse jumped a bit. It was still so unexpected coming from him. She knew that she felt the same. She had ever since she had met him, as sad as that seemed. It had been unreturned until now, or so she thought, and therefore she had not counted it nor acknowledged it fully. Now, though, she knew.

'I can love you forever but I can never be your mate.' So she was right. Only heartache lay in that direction. He would still be leaving, even after all of this. Here he was, laying his heart bare, and yet still saying that he would have to go. What was so important? Waiting for him to finish, she readied her response.

When finally she fully looked at him, there was pain in her eyes, but also love. It couldn't be mistaken in the intensity with which her beautiful golden orbs took him in. "There was a time when I would have changed you," she began, "but now I know better. And the funny thing is, I no longer wish to. I would be honored to be the one to own your heart.." she trailed off, and her eyes lowered. "But now you speak of leaving again, and I cannot help but ask you this one thing.. why? What is so important that it calls you away, even now? I have loved you since I first met you, but it is this that I cannot live with. The constant mystery that surrounds your very presence. I understand that there are things that you cannot tell me. I get it. If this is one of those times, then I guess I can let it rest, but...." her words died, and she shook her head. It would just about kill her to watch him disappear again if she fully accepted him into her heart. How could she not pull back if this were the case?

Things were changing so quickly that she was hardly able to keep up anymore. First anger, then bitterness, now love, and soon loss. Maybe this was more complicated than it was worth. Still, looking at him there, vulnerable and pleading, she couldn't turn him down. Her heart wouldn't let her, and it rejoiced in her hesitant acceptance even as it ached over his words. Soon these promises would be all that she had left, and then she would truly find out the strength of words. Would he remain true? Would she?

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:31 pm

He didn't want to leave, and before he crossed the boarder he paused. The female he had seen when he let himself come into view had just passed here and he thought about following her. For someone who wanted to be alone he really wanted company at the moment. His first objective was to have lured her in and fool her with words of happiness and love, but as he walked away with that in mind he heart ripped apart and he felt the need to...cry... When had he become so soft, and why, it left him so open for...attack! He lifted his head and looked up through the trees to the sky. "Curse you and whoever made such things as emotions" his voice was thick with sadness and he wanted to just sit, and so he did.

The hessian took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Why was he re-thinking their whole conversation. He stood up again and walked elsewhere. She didn't trust him, and she disliked him. Of course he would be happy with her, or her with him, right? Wrong. He walked more and then came to a small clearing, her scent was here and Sephiroth looked at the place with a slight smirk. He remembered following her here, talking with her in this exact same spot. His body collapsed under him and he layed down and let out another sigh. Pathetic, he was so pathetic. "I can kill anything in my path on any normal day, except any day that has to do with her in it" he growled and rolled on his side. "And what is the value of life without you in mine Kaia. And why do you have this spell over me. I am a monster. I murder for sport and enjoy it... But why do I have to care what you think." he growled and stood up. "I have to talk to her." He came from the the spot with her smell and went into a sprint. She hadn't moved.

He came running up to her, panting as he slowed. "You're mistaken" he said roughly taking a moment to drop his head and take in a deep breath. "You're right, and mistaken. The world is nothing but pain, but it's the pain that bring the happiness. Without the pain, there would be no happiness. With death comes like, and over and over again, but in that life comes the pain. You cannot tell me there is a single female wolf out there who has given birth to whelps and felt no pain. That physical pain brings the happiness of whelps. And with the whelps comes life, which will be followed by their mother's death." he didn't know if he were making any sense right now but he had to just...talk.

"Kaia. If love is pain then I'm sorry to drop that on you. And I can love you forever but I can never be your mate. I can love you and have no love in return and never have to see you again after you make me leave. Kaia. If you will have me I am yours, but you must accept me for who I am and all I've done and will do. This pack, this home, this is yours and everything you are I am. Accepted or not. In time of war I will fight by your side, even if I don't see you for a month, or two months, or three. And if you were to accept me I will be here by your side when I am here. But I wont be here all the time, which upsets me, but it's my life. I do not belong to one pack, but I can belong to one wolfess. And I have never accepted or allowed myself to do so...until you. What is it about...you... I don't know."

And with that, the darkest wolf he himself knew stood there as vulnerable as a new born whelp.

Ooc:|| Everything he says is kinda confusing, which is the way I wanted it, haha, he's vulnerable. Now rip him apart or just give in to the weird...charm? hahahah! Enjoy Starr!
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Dyrim was pleased that Kaia had decided to abandon this hunt and following her she paused when her mistress did. Looking at her she was slightly taken aback when she told her to go on ahead. But thought nothing of it and was about to turn away when a dark form entered the fray. Her fur bristled slightly and she felt the need to protect her mistress but both parties seemed relaxed if not merely annoyed. Hues flashed from the brute to Kaia and she seemed resolute. Nodding slowly she stalked away slowly. "If that is what you wish lady." Then she disappeared into the brush her prescence soon gone.

She wondered at the dark hessian but would not pry into matters. It was not her way to do so.

Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:50 pm

His words, and his tone, made her fur stand up. What right did he have to speak to her in such a way? Then, as suddenly as it had come, all of her fury just disappated. He had just as much right to rebuke her as she had to speak as she had to him. She was out of line. About to open her maw and apologize, she was cut off, however, as he continued to take apart her words.

When had she stopped loving life and the world that she lived in? It seemed that, for as long as she could remember, she had resented her existence here. Was it really worth living, if she was too out of sorts to even enjoy it. It did not make much sense to her, though, his argument. First he spoke of how he was a monster, and she was, and everything that lived. It was exactly as she had said. But his next statement was what confused her. If everything that lived was viewed as monsterous, how so was the world not the same? How could something so full of pain, of fear and sorrow, not be the same? The world was not a being, it had no thoughts or emotions. It was those that made it up that chose how it ran, how it was viewed.

Her ears tipped back when Sephiroth said that he would not stay. Wasn't that what she wanted? But the betrayal and anger she had seen cut her like a knife, and suddenly she did not want him to go.

'I didn't kill you for a reason. Love at first sight was nothing I learned from anyone. I guess it just kinda happened with you.'

"Sephiroth," she said to his retreating figure, but it died upon her tongue, fading into nothing. Love? Did he truly mean that? If so, it meant that she had misread him from the start. Looking back, she thought of how much younger even she had been when she had first met him. Yet maybe then, she had been wiser. Thoroughly out of sorts, defeated, and guilty, she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Could she change? Did she have it in her to learn to love the world again? There must have been a time when she had let happiness in. Her life was not bad. Maybe she could, if she tried. She would try.

She looked over in the direction that Sephiroth had taken, bitterness filling her. She had made a mistake, she felt, and whether or not he was using her no longer mattered. It wasn't he who had missed his chance. It was her.

ooc: for some reason I am channeling bitterness today o.o.... I didn't know that Kaia had that in her, lol!
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 am

"Happiness is in the eye of the beholder" His words were a bit harsh and his tone of voice had changed to something rather serious. She was a whelp still. Somewhat pathetic in her own thoughts. He wanted to snap at her, to snap her really for being so...weak? But he shouldn't be so shocked, she was weak before she had come to him. The lids of his eyes close and then re-opened slowly but he looked at the ground. His expression changed to something as if failure had happened on his part. He sighed and stood, steping to turn away from her.

"Kaia you view the world in a very depressing way. Happiness is everywhere if you view it right. You have friends and pack mates who follow you for you, and you don't find happiness in that. It's a pity you view the world as a monster. Kaia I am considered a monster to many other creatures and my own mother. You are considered a monster to the deer and the hare you hunt around these lands. And they too are the monster for eating the living tree that they needed for survival.

The world is not a monsturous as you see it. The world is full of survival, and whoever makes it on top can be happy if they so see fit, but they wont have any friends. I have none." He sighed and his pillars brought him farther away from her to the tree line. "You offer me a place to stay but I'll only accept a night's permission on your lands. I don't belong here, no matter how much I want to prove myself to you." his words were honesty, atleast to her they would be.

"If it's alright with you. I'd like to stop by again sometime when I take my leave in the morning. Just to check in and say hello? I wont stay of course. There is no need for me to stay here now." She was by far so much different then he. He viewed the world with such a bleak out look but she viewed it as a death trap. "And Yes Kaia. Missed my chance. I didn't kill you for a reason. Love at first sight was nothing I learned from anyone. I guess it just kinda happened with you. But I wont pester it. I've got a name for myself, and I know when someone else views me as other's do."

He moved slowly, his head bent down in a respectable bow and he then turned to leave. His body took after the same path that Kaia's packmate had taken. He walked slowly and rather solem through the pack lands. His head wasn't held with respect and he wasn't quite looking forward to being alone for the night. But he had to leave before the sun was to bright, and he had to rest before any more travel. Rest physically and mentally...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next